Sensory Deprivation

Info
You are restrained, headphones repeating Daddy's rules.
1k words
3.88
23k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
254 Followers



There, that should keep you still for the night. Your hands are tightly bound to the side of your body, legs completely bound together, and mouth stuffed with an inflatable dildo gag. I love watching you try to squirm. You ain’t going anywhere, my little helpless toy. Here, let me put in these two wireless noise cancellation headphones for you. I have prepared a nice little recording just for my sweet little girl. Okay, there we go…. And now your hooded, latex mask with two nose holes.

You sure look gorgeous, completely bound and helpless. Your whole body is covered with bondage gear except for those two generous holes I have left for you to breathe through. I can hear your small little worthless whimpers through that gag. Maybe I should give it a couple pumps, clearly there is way too much space in your mouth therehmmm much better.

This is your first night as my new little sex slave. And new sex slaves need a bit of training and brainwashing. I am about to start a recording that I have prepared for you. With time, this will ensure your loyalty, obedience, submission, servitude, and willingness to give up ALL of yourself to me. This nightly ritual will become the norm. Tonight will be a very long night as you will not be used to sleeping in bondage. But don’t worry, little one, tomorrow I have planned a full day of training and chores for you to complete. You will be sleeping like a baby in no time. You will, in fact, eventually feel bare without bondage. Crave for bondage. Long for bondage. And BEG for bondage.

Oh right, how could I forget? We need to fasten this vibrating wand to your needy little pussy. Let’s see… What setting should we put this on
Since this is your first night, I will go easy on youThat’ll do. You aren’t going anywhere my girl, stop resisting. Hopefully you will enjoy the orgasm torture tonight. Don’t get too used to cumming though! This is a real treat and you should definitely cherish every moment of it. Mmmm sure sounds like you are enjoying the vibrator!

Alright, it’s exactly 10PM, your bedtime. Let me put on the recording for you and let you get to sleep… or try to.

The recording:

Hello there my little one. You are going to relax for me. Take a deep breath in... and then out. In... and then out. In… and then out. Don’t try to fight this, the more relaxed you can be for me, the faster and easier it will be to brainwash you. And trust me, you want to be brainwashed. Listen to my calm voice and let the words float inside your mind and slowly sink deep into your subconscious. You are now an owned slave. A slave all for Daddy’s pleasure. You will serve all of my needs and submit to my each and every command. You will be obedient and listen to all of your new set rules.

Behavior. You will ALWAYS refer to me as Daddy, avert your eyes when you talk to me unless I say otherwise, and always speak in third person. There is no “I, me, my” in your vocabulary. You may refer to yourself as “this toy, this pet, this bitch, this slave, this slut, this whore.” You will walk with narrow, hip-swinging strides. Each step will be deliberate, with intention to show off your body. You will bend over at the waist, NEVER at the knees. Daddy is in charge, Daddy controls you, and Daddy sets your rules. Daddy is in charge, Daddy controls you, and Daddy sets your rules. Daddy is in charge, Daddy controls you, and Daddy sets your rules.

Attire. I will pick out your clothes for the day…. IF I let you wear anything. When you are at home, you will spend most of your day naked or in a simple, string bikini. When you go out to run errands for me, you may expect your clothes to consist of miniskirts, tight, short dresses, crop tops, short shorts…. Anything extremely revealing to show off your body. Your shoes will only consist of minimum five inch heels, I expect you to be in them every moment of the day. You will get used to standing on your tiptoes. You are an object. You are an object. You are an object.

Bondage. You may expect to spend most of your days in bondage while in servitude, whether that be a tight hogtie, or loosely bound chains around your ankles. I will train you on tight, shibari positions, leaving you dangling from the ceiling or helpless, unable to move, on the ground. You are expected to go out in public in bondage, rubber bands around your breasts under your tight clothes or ropes tied around your thighs to restrict your stride. You are a helpless, weak slut. You are a helpless, weak slut. You are a helpless, weak slut.

Servitude. You are expected to endure pain, endure embarrassment, endure discomfort-- all for my pleasure and amusement. You will cook for me, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while gagged, remote control in your pussy turned on and off at my own desire. You will practice slave positions and painful stretches with increasing duration for my own entertainment. You will be on orgasm denial, edging at least three times a day until I say you may finally cum. You will be used as furniture for my hot coffee, my books, computer, and my feet. You are here to serve. You are here to serve. You are here to serve.

Now let me be clear, once again. Remember my little one, Daddy is in charge, Daddy controls you, and Daddy sets your rules. Daddy is in charge, Daddy controls you, and Daddy sets your rules. Daddy is in charge, Daddy controls you, and Daddy sets your rules.

Hello there my little one….

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
254 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
RevantoRevanto10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous I'll try to keep that in mind in future recordings, but no promises.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Ask

Can you do one like this (and various other new ones) using the term master or sir instead of daddy?

RevantoRevantoover 3 years agoAuthor

My username on FetLife is the same as my username here :)

RevantoRevantoover 3 years agoAuthor

For Sassy3333 and other interested listeners, here's the link to my FetLife profile: https://fetlife.com/users/46587

RevantoRevantoover 3 years agoAuthor

Good girl for being respectful :) My username on FetLife is the name as my username here.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Melting the Ice Princess Tied up & teased, she finds it hard to resist.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Exercise in Dominance I take, tease and torment you, making you mine.in BDSM
Chastity Denial Your ordeal ends, or does it?in Fetish
Victoria's Request Victoria asks to be edged until she can't take it anymore.in Fetish
The Edge Princess is denied, teased, and rewarded.in BDSM
More Stories