Sensual Slavery (BWWM)

Story Info
A slave owner cannot resist the temptation of seduction.
1.3k words
3.93
17.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had always been a favorite on the plantation.

When she first arrived at 18, all who saw her were taken by her beauty. Her supple breasts in her billowing dress, her backside which was prominent under her skirt. Almost everyone, men and women, desired her. It was clear that she was the most beautiful of the plantation. She was always innocent, totally unaware of the world of sex. All she'd ever known was the life of a slave, which didn't allow her much room to experience anything more.

Master William was rather young, still vivacious and full of life. Most would say he was handsome, his strong facial features were crowned by dark hair and ornamented with blue eyes. His body was lean and muscular, as he often kept active to keep in shape. Since acquiring Alice, he'd had his eyes set on her. There were many slaves whom William had fucked on the plantation, but he had yet to approach Alice. She was excruciatingly tempting, all the while he wished to have her all to himself. But given her innocence, he always withheld himself from her.

As the years rolled on and she became more beautiful and ripe. All the while he'd watch her go about the property, always keeping a safe distance. Unbeknownst to him, Alice had admiration for her Master as well. Because of her beauty he was always particularly kind to her, and Alice had no clue of his attraction. When alone, Alice found herself thinking unclean thoughts about her Master, which she tried to push aside with all her will.

Alice went down to the stream one day to wash herself. She often went there after a day of work. Little did she know, the young Master would often watch her as she bathed. He'd look at her remove her dress over her body, revealing her sweet dark skin. As the dress moved down her body he saw more of her back, then her round ass. He'd notice how at times when her dress rumpled onto the floor around her ankles, a sticky web of desire could be found between her legs. Her naked body was illuminated by the setting sun, glowing in the light. She stepped down into the stream, sucking in her stomach as the cold water rushed against her legs. After she became accustomed to the cold temperature, she stood up, sparkling water droplets running down her breasts and abs.

Once inside, the water almost reached her hips. It went up to her thighs, but it still low enough where her pussy could be seen. Such a pussy that was, thought William, her lips fluffy and sweet. She too seemed to notice the wet substance on her legs, because she bent down and used a rag to wash it away.

As the water ran along her pussy, it felt tempting to Alice. Her curvy figure leaned down toward it, and she took a good look between her legs. She wiped the rag slowly back and forth, her finger poking the rag as she rubbed over her clit and down toward her hole. After letting out a breath, she disregarded the rag entirely, taking her two fingers and opening her pussy. How sweet it looked to William, as she took her other hand to explore it. Soft moans left her lips while she rubbed her finger up and down between her lips.

She ran her hands up her flat stomach and cupped her breasts. Her nipples were hard, and William reckoned they were in need to be sucked. Slowly she fondled them, and as a response to such pleasure her hips rocked back and forth. As the stream water ran between her legs, sometimes a small wave would splash over her pussy, further adding to her pleasure.

William, who hid behind a tree, had already begun stroking his cock. He watched her intently as she continued on to pleasure herself, her fingers now inside of her pussy and her moans audible from where he stood. How he wished to fuck her right then and there. His cock was so swollen and hard, he could hardly bear it. He couldn't help but let out a grunt, and that noise alerted Alice that she was not alone. She covered her large breasts with crossed forearms, bending her knees as though the clear water would give her protection.

William realized it simply did not make sense to hide any longer. He walked from behind the tree and stood before her. They looked at one another, and for a short while neither said a word. It was a shock to Alice, but also welcomed. Her eyes looked at him with want and desire, and so she removed her hands from her body and revealed her breasts to him. In that moment, William knew there was more to Alice than that innocent exterior. He stepped closer to her, and finally called her to action.

"Alice, if you will, come out from the water." His voice boomed. It was dark and husky, sexy enough to cause a heartbeat between Alice's legs. Still she had fear within her, unsure of what he'd ask of her next. However, she obeyed, stepping from out of the stream. He held her hand as he assisted her out of it.

Standing there wet and now shivering, she looked forward and avoided eye contact. His eyes took in her naked body slowly, he walked in a single circle around her. His eyes looked to her breasts down to her pussy, then her beautiful back and down to her ass. Her afro hair sparkled water that splashed on her in the stream.

After taking a look, he stood before her. Still, she avoided looking at him, her heart pounding. She was filled with so much want and desire, she silently wished William will give to her what he'd already given half of the women of the plantation.

He stepped toward her, close enough where he could take in her sweet scent, but still did nothing. In his mind he questioned himself, her known innocence fogged his judgement, was her shaking due to desire or fear? He did not wish to insight fear in her, nor did he wish to take an advantage of her. Before he could verbally offer himself, Alice took a step forward. Now one of her breasts pressed against his arm. He looked down at the position they were now in, then at Alice's face which had a grin.

He now knew that she desired him. Immediately he got to his knees, forcefully opening her thick legs. His tongue lapped between her brown pussy lips, tasting every sweet drop of it. He licked around giving her more pleasure, causing her cheeks to become hot with desire. She grinded her pussy against his face, and he grabbed onto her ass while licking. Now her wetness was practically pouring onto the ground, she was unbelievably turned on.

He stood up and kissed her lips, and she kissed back needily. Then he took off the coat he wore and laid it on the ground. Afterward, he took off more of his clothing. They both laid on the coat, she on her back and him on top of her. His large and hard cock found its way inside of her. She could hardly contain herself while he fucked her, her finger nails running down his back. She called out in pleasure as she felt every inch of him. His cock felt amazing inside of her, performing movements that were almost indescribable. He then pulled out, finishing himself. Once spent, he laid next to her.

"I must say, never have I experienced such expert precision in such an act." Alice exhaled with a smile. William grinned and left a kiss on her lips.

Then the both entered the stream together.