Sensual Survivor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the event, Tiernan had come in second. Kenna continued to cheer him. The men would take a half hour break and go on to the caber toss. Kenna excused herself from her two new friends and walked over to Tiernan. "Well done you!!"

Tiernan laughed. "I never stood a chance of winnng. I just didn't want to appear to be a bad sport and not compete." The second prize was a pheasant to be prepared and delivered from the cook's kitchen. Tiernan asked if he could share it with her family.

"I don't know. Let's find out." They approached Angus and waited for a pause in his conversation. "Uncle Angus, Tiernan just won second place in the boulder toss. He want's to share the prize which is a pheasant prepared by the castle's cook. Can we please accept? That is so generous of him."

"I suppose you will be wanting to dance with her later as well."

"Yes, sir. I would like to dance with Kenna if it is alright with you."

"Cameron, you are good man. We will except your generosity as long as ye come to that dinner. And, yes. You can dance with Kenna. He softly told Tiernan to the side that Kenna was an innocent maiden who had been sheltered. "Treat her with respect and I will have no problems with ye."

"Yes, sir. I definitely will do that."

The caber toss was the next event for the men. The caber was a pole that was eighteen feet long. The men had to balance the caber, run a short ways and toss it end over end. Strength and agility were needed and it was impressive to watch. Tiernan showed both strength and agility and easily won the match. His prize was a brand new tartan of the MacDonald plaid. Some people worried since Tiernan still work his Cameron plaid, but he accepted it graciously.

The day of events was winding down and the music was starting to play. Tiernan went to Kenna directly. "Your uncle has approved our dancing. Will you dance with me?"

"I'd be happy to." Kenna smiled up at his handsome face and tried to remember every feature to be reviewed later. The dance was a reel and Tiernan helped lead her through it since the steps were slightly different than the one she knew. She stumbled once and he easily caught her. At the end, they bowed to each other and he offered her his arm.

He led her from the dancing area over to the refreshments. He filled a wood plate for them to share. There were meats, cheeses, bread, short bread and berries. Kenna chose sweet water to drink and Tiernan chose meade. They saw that the benches were full so they headed over to a shade tree to sit beneath.

"You were magnificent at the caber toss."

Tiernan lowered his eyes in humble acknowledgement. "Thank ye. It is mostly skill and practice that leads to success. How is the food?"

"This venison is delicious. Here have some." Kenna proffered it to him and he took it directly from her hand to his lips. It was an intimate act but not inappropriate.

"Yes, it is delicious, especially coming from yer hand."

"Well, perhaps ye would like some bread and cheese?" It was offered and received in the same manner. Kenna started to get a warmth in her stomach. The act was something one would see from a couple. She picked up some shortbread and trickled some honey onto it from her finger. When she offered it to him he grabbed her honeyed finger, put it in his mouth, and sucked the honey from her finger. The warmth that Kenna felt moved lower to her female parts. She had never felt this way with Ian from home.

Kenna stared at him and he laughed. "That was the most delicious thing yet."

She laughed at him. "Well perhaps I should be careful of my fingers since you are so hungry.

"I'm hungry for ye. That is the truth."

"Ye shouldn't say sech things. What if someone overheard?"

"They would think that I was courting the most beautiful woman in the clan. And they would be right."

"You barely know me."

"That's not true. I feel that I know ye pretty well. But, ye are right. I want to get to know more of ye. I hope ye will let me."

"Aye. I would like that."

"I want to hold ye......so badly."

"Mmm. I wish we were at the waterfall. Dealing with the reactions of others makes everything more difficult."

At that moment, Hilda was walking by with her handkerchief over her mouth. She didn't look well. Kenna got up and followed her. "Mam, are you alright? Can I do anything for you?"

"I think I'm going to be ill." At that moment, she saw that Tiernan was standing behind Kenna. "Can you both accompany me to the side of the castle? I really don't want to draw attention to myself, but I may be ill."

They each took an arm and practically carried her to the side of the castle. Hilda leaned against the castle wall and vomited.

"Kenna, stay with her while I get some water."

Kenna put her arm around Hilda's waist and held her up. "Mam, should we be getting a healer? I don't know anything about this."

"I'll be alright. This happens. Will you just stay with me please?"

"Of course, mam. I most surely will. I'm not going anywhere."

Tiernan reappeared with a small pitcher of water, a cup and a towel. He poured some water and handed the cup to Hilda. He wet the towel and placed it at the back of her neck. Kenna, hold this here. And maybe cool her brow with it as well.

Kenna crooned to Hilda, "Here you go mam. Does this feel alright?" Kenna wiped her brow with the towel and returned it to the back of Hilda's neck.

"Are you feeling any better?" asked Tiernan.

"Some. I'm still feeling dizzy."

Tiernan handed the towel to Hilda. "Hold onto this." Tiernan picked her up and headed to the back of the castle. "Come with us Kenna. The last thing I need is for the laird to think I am absconding with his ladywife."

Kenna followed with the pitcher of water and cup.

The kitchen door was open and they slipped up the back stairwell to the bedroom of the ladywife. Kenna opened the door and Tiernan lay Hilda gently onto the bed.

"Please hand me the bed pan." Hilda vomited again and lay back on the bed.

"Kenna, stay with her. I'm going to bring the healer."

Kenna pulled a stool up to the bed and continued to wipe Hilda's brow with the cool towel. "Thank ye. You've been so kind and I don't even know who you are."

"It's fine mam. I'm Kenna. And I'm here as long as long as you need me. Just relax. Close your eyes." Kenna opened the shutters that were over the window to let some cool air in the room. She returned to the bed to hum to Hilda and to continue cooling her brow.

The door flew open and Tiernan walked in with an older woman. The woman asked that Kenna and Tiernan wait outside while she examined the patient.

In the hallway, Kenna collapsed against the wall. "Thank God you knew what to do. I don't know anything about sech things."

"I have four younger siblings, remember? I've seen motherhood and childbearing before."

"Do you think that Hilda is going into labor?"

"I honestly don't know. But the healer will."

Tiernan took her into his arms and held her. He knew that she was scared for Hilda.

"I was actually jealous earlier when I saw you help her down the stairs. I'm an idget; a selfish idget."

Tiernan rested his head on top of hers. "Sh-sh. It's alright. You're alright. You know, I saw you standing with those two young men. And I felt jealousy too."

Kenna looked up at him. There was nothing she could say. She pulled his head down so she could give him a kiss. He kissed her back and held her to him. It was a precious moment made apparent to them by the woman in the next room who was scared for her life and the life of her child.

The chest under her cheek was solid. The arms around her were strong.

The breast against him was warm and soft. The arms around him were nurturing.

Their embrace was a mutual exchange of what the other needed without even knowing those needs. He smelled of sweat and smoke. She smelled of vanilla and heather. Those aromas would earmark this moment in time for each of them.

The door opened and the healer came out into the hall. She looked at Kenna. She would like ye to stay with her. She is scared and needs someone to reassure her and hold her hand. She looked at Tiernan. Go get the laird and bring him to her. If something happens to her, he will want to know about her condition and to see her again. "Is she going to die?" Kenna asked.

The healer shook her head, "I don't know. I have no way of knowing. But you get the laird and I'll go down to tell the kitchen staff what I may need if she goes into labor."

When the laird came into the bedroom, Kenna excused herself and left the room. Tiernan was in the hall waiting to be of help, waiting to see Kenna again. Kenna threw her arms around him and welcomed his embrace. Life and death was not an ordinary contemplation. It heightened the emotions of the day and the precariousness of life.

A bench had been brought up to sit outside of the room. Tiernan sat and pulled Kenna down onto his lap. They were both consumed with fear and wary to the bone. At that moment, Angus came up the stairs.

"We looked all over for you until someone thought that they saw you two with the ladywife. Girl, are you all right?"

Kenna hugged him and teared up. "Yes, uncle. I'm alright. We were both trying to help Hilda. She was sick and scared. She wants me to stay with her. And I want to if that is alright."

"Yes, Kenna. You can stay. Help your laird's wife any way you can and I'll explain to Maurag what is going on." He looked at Tiernan and asked him to speak with him downstairs.

Tiernan didn't know what to expect from Angus.

Angus pulled him to the side for privacy sake. "She just lost her da a few weeks ago. She is bound to be emotional right now." He paused as he struggled for words. He pounded the stone wall beside Tiernan. "So help me. If you use this situation to take advantage of her, I'll kill you."

Tiernan looked him in the eye. "I'm not sir. Kenna and I met before tonight. I already have feelings for her. I'm just trying to support her. I know she is scared and emotional. I just want to support her."

"Alright, son. I'm a little emotional myself. I've never had a daughter before. If you bring the pheasant, we will all sit down together and enjoy a nice evening. Thank you for looking out for her."

With that, Angus left the castle to return home and calm Maurag down. They both had become recent parents and they were both wrought with emotion tonight.

When Tiernan returned upstairs, the laird was leaving his wife's room. "Are you staying here for the night?"

"Aye, sir."

"Good man. Let me know if you or my wife need anything."

"Aye, sir."

The laird returned downstairs to the main hall. Tiernan lay down on the bench and covered himself with his plaid. Half way through the night, he heard sounds of distress coming from the bedroom. He knocked on the door. "What's wrong? What has happened?"

Kenna opened the door. "Hilda has gone into labor. We don't know how long it will take. You're still here, why?"

"Because you're still here."

Kenna gave him a small smile and shut the door.

The new baby was a girl and was born in the morning. Mother and baby were both well. Hilda had named her Clara. Kenna smiled, remembering her neighbor, Clara, who had acted as a mother to her.

When Kenna emerged from the room, she was tired but happy for Hilda. Tiearnan looked her over and hugged her. "Come on lassie. I'll walk you home."

The day had come for Tiernan's dinner. He brought the pheasant. Kenna had helped Maurag prepare a plum sauce to baste the bird. The aromas while cooking were delightful. Kenna had harvested some root vegetables and Maurag had baked bread in the morning. Angus had bartered for some mead and they were anxious for their feast.

Kenna was wearing the green dress again and she had pulled her hair up to appear older. She pinched her cheeks for color when she heard him knock on the door. She opened the door and greeted him. "Welcome Tiernan." He was as handsome as ever.

Angus shook his hand. "Come in and have a seat lad."

Kenna set the table and helped Maurag with the last minute preparations. The pheasant was brought to the table. A toast was made to Tiernan and his strength. All four moaned in pleasure as they feasted on the dinner. Kenna was even allowed to have some mead.

Afterward, Angus and Tiernan sat by the fire and talked about the politics of the day. Although the Scottish King James II had been deposed from the Scottish/English crown in favor of William and Mary of Orange, many highland clans still supported the him. It had been debated for weeks on whether the MacDonald laird would sign the required oath of loyalty to the new rulers before the January 1st deadline. There had been threats of consequences if it was not signed. The highlanders had revolted thirteen years before to a disastrous outcome. The highland clans were in no position to rebel again.

The laird would sign tomorrow night on December 31. There would be some music in the great hall since it was New Year's Eve.

"May I escort Kenna to the great hall?" Tiernan asked.

"Aye, ye may."

When Tiernan said he should go, Kenna asked to see him out.

She walked him to the tree out front which would hide them from Maurag and Angus. Tiernan pulled her behind the tree and kissed her soundly. He traced her lips with his tongue and filled her mouth with it. Automatically she sucked on it. Tiernan groaned and picked her up off the ground. He placed her back to the tree and ground his arousal against her.

Kenna gasped and liked the feeling of being so close. Tiernan's hand roamed to the front of her bodice and framed her breasts. Kenna moaned and kissed him deeply. He explored her breasts and found her nipples through her dress. He traced around them and pinched them. Kenna instinctively ground her woman parts against him.

"Kenna. You're killing me."

"What? Did I hurt you?"

"No, of course not. You make me want to take your clothes off and lie with ye. Do you know anything of the relations between a man and a woman?"

"I've seen cattle and horses mating. Ye want to climb on top of me and bite my back?"

Tiernan chuckled. "Well, lovemaking between a man and a woman can be done with the woman in front of the man, but it is often done face to face. I would unbutton the top of your dress and kiss your breasts."

Kenna interrupted him. "Would I like that?"

It was too tempting. Tiernan slowly unbuttoned her dress and pulled it open to expose her breasts. The cool night air made her nipples pucker. He lowered his lips and kissed a nipple.

"Tiernan, that feels good."

Then he sucked and suckled her nipple increasingly harder.

Kenna was running her fingers through his hair but clasped on and pulled it when the sensations became too great.

"Oouch. Kenna, I'd like to keep my hair."

"Do it some more please....I can't believe how good it feels."

Tiernan smiled and liked her responsiveness. He pushed his knee up against her mons and she started to ride it.

Oh God, he thought. She is a goddess. He wanted to spend every night this way. He changed breasts and suckled the other nipple. He pinched and pulled the nipple he had already suckled. She started to cry out and he covered her mouth with his. She was riding his knee and he wanted to plow into her. God he wanted to feel his cock inside of her. But he would not defile her outside of marriage.

She was begging him for relief. So he buttoned her dress and pulled the hem up so he could give her some relief. He dipped down into her moisture and circled her button with a wet finger. She was clinging to him demanding more. He wanted to give her pleasure. He told her that she had to remain quiet. She nodded. He inserted his longest finger inside her and she started to pant. He covered her mouth with his as he thrust that finger in and out of her. She wanted more. He inserted two fingers inside of her and she squealed into his mouth. "Sh-shhhh, baby. Let me take care of you. But you have to be quiet."

Once again, she nodded her acceptance. He thrust the two fingers into her while he used his thumb to arouse her clit. She was thrusting back at him. He thrust deeper and she clamped her walls around his fingers as she came. He withdrew his fingers and she collapsed against him. He held her in his arms as he sucked on his fingers. "How do I taste?" she asked.

"Better than pheasant. Better than anything I have ever tasted. I want to put my tongue inside you and eat you all night long."

She giggled at that and thought he was being silly.

He held her against him and told her how happy she made him. "I want to be with you. I want to ask your uncle for his blessing. But I know that he would think that we were rushing things."

"I want to be with you too. I think you are right about uncle Angus though."

"I need to let you go back inside or he will come and find you. Goodnight sweetheart." He kissed her and sent her toward the door.

At the castle the next night, Hilda was happy to see them. "Kenna! Tiernan! Come see the baby! They both cooed over the baby.

"Clara is so beautiful! How is she?"

"Well, but I do need to talk with you privately Kenna."

"Alright Hilda."

Hilda led Kenna into the Laird's office.

"Kenna, I don't actually breastfeed Clara. My milk didn't come in properly. I have a wet nurse, Elenor. Elenor is needing to go back to her original clan in four weeks."

"Oh, I see." said Kenna not really understanding the connection to her.

"There aren't any clanswomen breastfeeding at this time. I was wondering if you would like to become Clara's wet nurse."

"I don't understand. Do you think that I have milk?"

"No dear. But you could. I woman's milk can be brought in by a baby's continual suckling on her teats. Ye are young so I think ye could be producing milk within four weeks if we put her on your breast several times a day."

Kenna knew nothing of such things. She was amazed at the information. She thought about how Tiernan had suckled on her last night and how wonderful it felt.

"Do you want to try tonight and see if you like it? Some women don't. But many really like the feeling of a babe on their teat. I know that this is an unusual request, but trust me, women do it for other women all the time. You would have a room at the castle with no other duties but to feed Clara."

Kenna's cheeks had turned crimson. She thought about how Tiernan lived there and that they could see each other a lot more. What would Maurag and Angus say?

"Alright. Yes, I will try if you want. Of course, I will need to ask Maurag and Angus before I can agree to anything."

"Let's take Clara upstairs where we won't be interrupted. You can tell Tiernan that we have something to do upstairs on the way."

Hilda told Kenna to unbutton her dress. She placed Clara in Kenna's arms. "Alright, now. Raise the baby up to your breast. Now rub your nipple across her lips. Kenna did as she was told. It felt strange to expose herself in front of another woman, but she knew that breastfeeding was a natural thing and that Hilda was just asking for the help she needed with the baby. Clara opened her mouth and latched onto her nipple.

"Elenor just finished feeding her so she shouldn't be expecting milk. Hopefully she will still suckle though. We need her to suckle on you to bring in milk."

Fortunately, Clara seemed to like suckling her without any milk present. It wasn't the same pleasure that Tiernan had brought to her, but it was still a wonderful feeling. Kenna really wanted to become Clara's wet nurse. It was a calling in her.

"After a while, switch Clara to your other breast. We need both breasts to produce. When your milk comes in you will want to make sure to do the same so one breast doesn't become larger than the other. Dear, I need to return to the festivities. Kenna keep her on your right breast for a while longer and then switch her to the other breast for the same amount of time."