Sensual Survivor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiernan waited downstairs, but became impatient. He knew that Kenna was with Clara and that Hilda had returned to the party. So, he went upstairs to see if he could help. He heard her humming from the room next ot Hilda's so he went in.

The sight that greeted him was surprising and arousing. "Kenna? What are you doing?"

"Hilda wants me to become Clara's wetnurse. Elenor, her current wetnurse will be leaving the clan soon. She wants me to move into the castle and put Clara on my breasts several times a day to try to bring in my milk."

"Do you want to do that?"

"Yes, I do. I love the feeling of being suckled. I loved it when you did it. And I love this too."

Tiernan smiled at that. She really loved being suckled. He would be happy to oblige at any time.

"Do you think that Angus and Maurag will allow it?"

"When the laird or the lady ask you for something, you give it. I think that they will. But Kenna, I know how much they have come to love you. You will need to visit them often, so that they remain happy with the situation."

"Gladly. When I am the sole wetnurse, I could take Clara with me. Maurag and Angus would both love that."

Kenna was having trouble switching Clara to her other breast, so Tiernan held the baby while she exposed her other breast and was ready to take the baby back. Tiernan sat beside her and rubbed his finger on Clara's chubby cheek. Being so close to Kenna's breast was just too tempting. He exposed the swollen nipple and played with it. He looked at Kenna with such pleading in his eyes that she nodded her approval.

Tiernan knealt before Kenna and took the swollen nipple into his mouth to suckle. Kenna moaned. The feeling of having both nipples suckled at the same time was extremely pleasurable. The thought occurred to her that one day she would feed their babies this way.

Tiernan, played with her nipple as much as he suckled. She loved that too. He was suckling strongly on Kenna's nipple when Hilda came back into the room.

"Oh my. I'm sorry to have intruded. But, Kenna, Tiernan could really help bring your milk in more quickly. That is, if you both agree."

Kenna nodded her agreement as did Tiernan. "You may want to leave that part out when you talk to Kenna's aunt and uncle."

"Of course. Of course."

"Kenna, if you are alright, I will return downstairs. Take your time you two. I won't interrupt again."

Tiernan caressed her nipple. "Are you alright, Kenna?"

Kenna smiled. "I am more than alright. I was meant for this."

"I agree."

"I was meant to feed your babies."

Tiernan kissed her and whispered, "I agree." He continued suckling as did Clara. After a while, Kenna put Clara down in her crib. Her breasts were still exposed and she offered them again to Tiernan. He took the other nipple in his mouth and suckled on it. He loved this. Her breasts were beautiful to begin with, but now they were amazingly beautiful. He couldn't get enough and he suckled even harder.

When Kenna moaned, he lifted her hem and proceeded to arouse her. He started with one finger thrusting into her. When she begged for more, he inserted two fingers. He loved that she was so open to being pleasured by him. He would gladly spend the rest of his life pleasuring her. He was suckling her and fingering her at the same time. She finally came apart at the seams. She cried out her pleasure. This time he didn't silence her. With the party going on downstairs, no one heard it. Kenna trembled and he held her in his arms.

"God you are so beautiful. I want to do this the rest of our lives. I want to suckle you and pleasure you every single day."

"Do you think it is sinful that I enjoy this so much?"

"No, darling. Both acts are natural and God given. He wants us to feel pleasure so we make babies that will grow up to make babies. I want you to have my babies."

"And I want you to have my breasts."

Tiernan took a nipple back into his mouth. They were even more beautiful now. They were swollen and red now that they had been suckled on. He played and suckled and brought them both even more pleasure.

After a while, he said they should stop, or she would be sore tomorrow.

Kenna thought that they felt wonderfully tingly right now. She couldn't wait to button her dress, to feel them rub against her dress.

The rest of the evening, they laughed and talked and looked forward to the new year together.

Maurag and Angus were sorry to see her move to the castle, but were perfectly fine in her becoming Hilda's wetnurse. Kenna promised to visit often and to bring the baby with her when she was the sole wetnurse.

Kenna was given the room two doors down from the nursery. After every feeding, Clara would be brought to her to suckle. The sensual thrill was still so intense. Kenna felt like a sexual being all the time. She even liked it when Clara would fuss about suckling and would play with her nipples instead.

Tiernan used the servants' stairs when he wanted to suckle Kenna. And since it was the common goal of everyone who slept on that floor, no one judged his frequent visits to Kenna. The sooner that Kenna produced milk, the better.

When it was just the two of them, Tiernan would lock the door. He even undressed Kenna to marvel at her body. Her breasts were looking fuller and her nipples were often swollen and distended. He loved the way that they looked and he loved the way they felt in his mouth.

The only difficulty was not claiming her body completely. With her fully naked, he would please her with his mouth. She became more and more responsive each time. Occasionally she would ask for more and he would slide a third finger inside of her. It would take her breath away and once, she even teared up while he was fingering her this way.

She had been overcome with emotions and she said she couldn't wait to have his cock inside of her. That is when Tiernan fully disrobed for her. Kenna was curious and touched him tentatively. She kissed his cock and touched her tonge to its opening. Tiernan tried to be patient in showing her how to please him with her hands, tongue and lips.

Kenna loved to pleasure him in this way. She saw how he became so passionate. And she liked to have a bit of control over him. She learned to take as much of his length into her mouth as she could. She sucked his cock and fondled his balls. She learned the up and down motion that simulated him being inside of her. She teased the underside of his head with her tongue and spent lengthy periods of time on the head alone. She seemed enamored with it.

She was driving him mad!!!

The times that he visited her when Clara was there were achingly beautiful. He imagined that it was their baby suckling on her as he watched. He wondered what she would look like carrying his child. Would she still be such a sensual woman after they had children. God, he hoped so because he didn't think he would be able to live with her and not touch her every day.

Occasionally, Tiernan would catch a rabbit or two for Maurag and Angus, drop them off in the morning and return later with Kenna for a meal. Kenna would sneak some cheese from the kitchen. They would eat and talk all night long. Tiernan and Angus would discuss the politics of the day.

The laird had signed the oath to William and Mary on December 31st but due to a snow storm was not able to do so in front of a magistrate until January 6th. The clan was initially worried about the delay, but there wasn't any repercussions and he did indeed sign the oath.

The routine with Kenna, Clara, and Tiernan went on for a couple weeks when Tiernan suckled a few drops of milk. It was important to keep up the efforts so Clara and possibly even Tiernan could feed from her breasts. In their joined efforts they grew closer and closer.

At the end of January, Tiernan asked Angus for Kenna's hand in marriage. "I love her and will take good care of her."

"Yer a good man, Tiernan. I will allow it."

They agreed that they would wait until the weather broke and spring had come.

At the beginning of February royal soldiers were stationed at the castle. They slept in the great hall and ate at the MacDonald table. Kenna didn't care for them and so she stayed out of the hall as much as possible. That wasn't hard to do since her duties were mostly in her room and the nursery. There was a subtle arrogance about the soldiers and Kenna found it disrespectful. Elenor had left for her own clan and so Tiernan asked if he could sleep in the room beside Kenna's. He didn't like all those soldiers so close to her. The laird agreed that his presence upstairs was a good idea.

Clara had grown into a beautiful baby. Kenna's milk had fully come in and Clara was a very good suckler. She didn't fuss and rarely cried. Kenna was content to have her meals brought up from the kitchen and to see to all of Clara's needs. Tiernan wasn't suckling as much; only to empty her breasts after a feeding. The milk needed to go to Clara until her supply increased.

Occasionally, Kenna and Tiernan would sneek out in the early morning hours before the castle stirred. He would take her to the mountain waterfall. With the snow and the ice on the trees, it was lovely. Tiernan would take his bow and arrows to bring food back to Maurag and Angus and the castle cook.

On February 13th, Tiernan and Kenna had made such a trek. Halfway back down the mountain, they heard screams from the village. A boy from the clan came running by. He didn't want to stop, but Tiernan held him and pressed him for answers. "Them soldiers have killed the clan!"

"Wait, what?" Tiernan asked.

"The soldiers in the red coats gathered the clan in the great hall and started attacking them. They are all dead. Oh, sure a few ran out of the castle, but I saw them chased down and killed."

The boy struggled to get by. "Let me go!"

"Wait! What about baby Clara and Maurag and Angus?" Kenna frantically asked.

"Dead!! The laird and his family were the first to die. Maurag and Angus were in the castle too. They are dead!! Don't go back down, or you will be too!"

Tiernan let him go. "Wait here....I want to look down on the village."

"No, Tiernan!"

"I'm not going far. Give me a minute."

Tiernan found an overlook for the village. The soldiers were going through the cottages and their bayonets were bloody. A few people were running from them, but they were tracked down and killed.

He returned to Kenna and confirmed "The boy is right. They are killing everyone." Come on, follow me up the mountain. It is our only way out. Adrenalin had taken over and they were both running for their lives.

They had dressed for the cold morning, but had no food supplies. They would just have to get as far away as possible first and foremost.

They had left the mountain trail a while back. They were in uncharted areas now. The terrain was rough and Tiernan would gain a foothold and help Kenna up to it. They made that sort of slow progress all morning long. They would rest for a minute and then force themselves to keep going. Their survival depended on it.

At some point, past noon, they stopped from exhaustion. "Kenna, we can't start a fire for food. I need to feed from you.

"Of course!" Kenna exposed her breast to him and he suckled.

"I'm going to hold milk in my mouth and squirt it into yours. You need nourishment as well."

Kenna opened her mouth and received her own milk. She knew it was sweet, but had never drunk any great amount of it. They covered that breast and exposed the other one and they repeated the process of both of them getting nourishment. They continued on until nightfall. Kiernan chose a hidden spot and dug through the snow to create a cave. He took a tree branch to wipe away their footprints as well as possible. He found cover branches and rocks that would camouflage the cave. They crawed in and held each other until they fell asleep. At some point, during the night, they fed from Kenna's breasts again and returned to sleep.

The next morning, Tiernan told her to stay put. He scouted the area and came back for her. They were near the top of the mountain. There were no signs that they were being followed. They rested and suckled, before starting down the other side of the mountain. The descent was much harder. By nightfall, they had reached the bottom of the other side of the mountain. Tiernan created a cave like he had the night before. They fed before falling asleep.

Kenna woke Tiernan in the middle of the night to relieve the pressure in her breasts. She was hungry but also tired of the breast milk. Tiernan forced her to drink it. They hadn't come this far for her to die of exhaustion or starvation. In the morning, they fed again and continued north toward Cameron lands.

They were making better progress in trekking north. Tiernan was starting to breath a little easier. The temperatures warmed a little and some of the snow began to melt. Some of the surfaces became slicker, but they were less likely to freeze to death. By nightfall they had come across a goat herder's croft. It was abandoned, but it would provide dry shelter for the night. Tiernan didn't sleep that night. He was afraid that the croft would make them more conspicuous, so he needed to keep watch through the night. The risk was worth it to give Kenna a dry place to sleep.

In the morning, they crossed over into Cameron lands. The came across a few cottages and they ate a meal with a family. The father was helpful in giving them directions. The man didn't ask them why they were going there. He seemed to know why.

Their next meal was shared with a family that had three children. The man was a blacksmith and he was able to lend them a horse for the rest of their journey. Tiernan promised to pay him back and return the horse within the week. Kenna was tired from the days of hiking, but Tiernan never flagged. He pushed the horse to take them closer to his family. That night, they were given a bed to sleep in at an inn. Tiernan had promised to pay him within a week. The inn keeper didn't seem concerned with payment. He bundled some food for them to take with them.

Kenna held onto Tiernan from the back of the horse. She was bone tired, but glad that they seemed to be safe on Cameron land. She was grateful that she and Tiernan were a couple. Without him, she was alone in the world. The landscape was beautiful, but she missed the mountains of Glencoe. She missed aunt Maurag and uncle Angus. They had taken her in when she lost her da. She lay her head against Tiernan's back and silently cried.

Tiernan felt the wetness on his back. He stopped the horse and swung Kenna down and dismounted. He took her face in his hands. "Love, what is it? Are you alright?"

Kenna buried her face in his chest. The floodgates opened and the tears flooded out. Tiernan held her and whispered, "Everything is going to be alright." Holding her, he realized that her breasts were engorged. "Kenna, we need to relieve the pressure in yer breasts. Come on honey, it will make you feel better." He led her to the shade of tree and sat down with her. He unbuttoned her dress and took her nipple into his mouth. As he suckled, Kenna seemed to calm down. He pulled the milk through her breast into his mouth. He massaged her breast to help him empty it.

"Tiernan, I love you. You've protected me and taken care of me and I need you."

"Oh, Kenna, my heart. Lassie, I love you too. Neither one of us has had a chance to grieve for your aunt and uncle or the MacDonalds."

"Maurag and Angus were my family. They loved me from the first day I showed up. And now they are gone." Kenna stared out into space as if she was seeing their slain bodies. "And baby Clara." Kenna finally broke down. Tiernan held her and shed his own tears. He had trained and fought beside the MacDonalds for years. They were good people with generous hearts. However, he hadn't fed one of their babes from his body. He knew that this pain for her would never go away.

When they entered the village of the Cameron stronghold, people stared at Tiernan as though they should know who he was. The resemblance to his brother and father had always been strong. "Lassie, ye are safe here. There is nothing to fear. My family will love you."

Someone must have alerted his family to his arrival for they were all on the steps of the castle. James was standing by the laird with a young woman by his side. Maggie was trying to enforce some discipline over Alan and Judith. Alyse stood by Tiernan's mother who was beaming. Tiernan handed Kenna down and dismounted in front of the steps. He shook his father's hand and slapped his brother on the arm. He thought his saw tears in their eyes. He then hugged his mother and kissed her cheek. She was laughing and crying. Maggie hugged him and tried to take his measure. Alan rushed at him and wanted a hug.

Tiernan turned to present Kenna to his family. "Ma, da, family, this is Kenna, my fiancé."

Tiernan's mother came over and hugged her. "Call me Ruth. Don't stand on formality with me."

"Thank you, Ruth"

The laird came up to them and said, "Welcome, tis good to see you well and safe. Come inside. Ruth, can you see that Kenna has a room and a chance to freshen up? Tiernan, James and I will see you in my study."

In the study, James poured whiskey for the three of them and sat beside Tiernan facing their father. "Tiernan, we've had word about the MacDonald clan that is disturbing. We weren't sure if it was true. I sent messengers to the castle, but they have yet to return."

"Da, I can't give you a first-hand account of what actually happened in the castle. Kenna and I had gone up the mountain to have some time together. We heard screams. After a time, a boy ran by us and said not to go back down; that the royal soldiers who had been quartered there had murdered everyone in the clan that morning. We asked about Kenna's aunt and uncle and he said that the clan had been asked to gather at the castle that morning. I went down further to see what I could see and there were soldiers with bloody bayonets searching the cottages. Kenna and I ran up the mountain and hid at night. Then we headed north for Cameron lands. Oh, we did ask about the laird's baby that Kenna had been caring for, but the boy said the laird and his family were the first to be killed."

"This is outrageous! Didn't MacDonald sign the oath?"

"Yes, he did. He signed it on December 31st. Because of a snowstorm it could not be witnessed in front of a magistrate until January 6th. Da, the soldiers were quartered there for nearly two weeks prior to the slayings."

"The bastards, slept and ate there for two weeks before they murdered the clan!" exclaimed James.

"I will send word to our allies. They should know about this. Son, I am so very glad that you and your lady had gone up the mountain that morning. You didn't hear anything about it beforehand?"

"No, da. I wouldn't have kept quiet if I had. They treated me like one of their own."

"I actually kept the rumor from your mother. She would have worried herself to death. When did you want to marry?"

"As soon as possible. She has no family left, so we don't need to wait for them."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, da. I do. She is amazing."

"Good, good. I want all my children to find happiness. God knows, your mother has been the source of mine."

Tiernan found Kenna in her room. She was still in the bath.

"Tiernan! What would your mother think?"

"That I haven't changed."

"Yes, but what will she think of me?"

"My ma will love you. Besides, we will be getting married soon; as soon as it can be arranged."

"I can't wait."

"Is there anything in particular that you want for the wedding?"

"No. Just you."

"Well. You don't have to wait for that."

There was a knock on the door. "Tiernan if that is your voice I hear in there, I will beat you."