Sensual Survivor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not me ma. Kenna can't keep her hands off of me."

"Humph. I know you too well to believe that one. Come downstairs after you have had a chance to rest. Separately, of course."

"Ma, we are getting married as soon as possible."

"Well. I should hope so."

"Kenna, I hope you know what you are in for. I will see you later."

Kenna stood up and grabbed the towel. Tiernan disrobed and got into the tub. Kenna used the sponge to wash him. "You don't need to do that. I'm just sorry I was too late to do it for you."

Rather than give a smart response, Kenna kissed him. At least that was one way to shut him up.

The wedding occurred three days later. Ruth gave Kenna one of her dresses to wear. Holly leaves and ivy were her bouquet. They stood in the great hall in front of the priest and the fireplace.

"We gather together here to witness the joining of these two people; these two hearts. It is a union that will endure for the rest of their days. These two have invited us here today to lend witness and support of their lives as man and wife.

Tiernan, repeat after me.....Today, I take you as my wife, my lover and help mate....I promise to shelter you from the hardships that life has to offer....to share in life's joys....and to treasure and protect your love. I will honor and worship your body.....and rejoice in what that love brings to life.....You are my light, my compass, my heart and my self. I vow this until my dying day.

Kenna, repeat after me.....Today, I take you as my husband, my lover and help mate...I promise to shelter you from the hardships that life has to offer.... To share in life's joys....and to treasure and protect your love. I will honor and worship your body....and rejoice in what that love brings to life......You are my light, my compass, my heart and my self. I vow this until my dying day.

What God has brought together, let no man put asunder."

There was a breakfast served with eggs and venison, pheasant and root vegetables, apples and cheese, and bread and meade. The sun shone brightly and the couple smiled all through the meal.

The couple retired to their room and spent two days there, having meals brought to them. The children were warned not to go near their room.

"Well Mrs. Cameron, are you happy?"

Kenna threw her arms around his neck and whispered, "Yes, my love."

They began pealing clothes off of each other.

Kenna leaned forward and licked Tiernan's nipple. And then suckled it. She heard a sharp intake of breath. "Do you like it?"

"Grrrr. Wench! I make you my wife and you want to make me you sex slave?"

Kenna glanced at him in a knowing look.

"You're right. I was already your sex slave."

They both laughed. "As am I yours. You have only to ask and sometimes, not even that. I want to pleasure you in every way possible."

"You already do. Every way but one and we are going to see to that now."

Tiernan pushed her onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs. Starting at he calves, he kissed and licked his way up to her cunny. All the while he stroked and massaged her legs. With his mouth above her button, he he breathed on her. The subtlety didn't escape her. It was very erotic. He kissed her labia as though it was her lips. She was starting to squirm so he gave her a stern look. She thought he was trying to be comical, but he wasn't, so she stilled. He nibbled on her lips and sucked on them. He let his tongue dip inside and then lick up to her button. He sucked on her button and listened to her breathing become deeper. She tried to reach for him, but he gave her another stern look.

Afraid that he would stop his ministrations, she lay back and enjoyed the sensations. He sucked and pulled on her bud with his lips. And then he suckled it. Kenna started to moan. "Baby, please..." But Kiernan continued his concentrated efforts on her bud. He saw how it proudly stood pink and tall.

He inserted his thumb into Kenna. This was a new sensation and she seemed to love it. With thumb inside, he massaged her bud with his fingers. It was hard and slick and oh, so beautiful.

Tiernan kissed his way up Kenna's stomach stopping at her navel to lick around it. He kissed up to her breasts and around them. He framed them with his hands and squeezed them together. With the nipples side by side, he went back and forth licking and kissing. He continued at his own slow and steady pace while he drove the tip of his cock up and down her slit. She tried to maneuver herself onto his cock, but he gave her another stern look. So, she acquiesced and stilled herself.

He kissed her on the lips and slipped his tongue into of her mouth. She sucked on his tongue trying to encourage him inside of her. Tiernan said, "I love you." as he entered her with his hard cock. He rocked into her slowly at first. She undulated beneath him and in sync with him. He increased the pace and the force of his thrusts.

She keened her pleasure and held him as he consumed her. She wrapped her legs around him and he drove deeper and deeper into her. She was panting and moaning. He was moaning and heaving. Their passion exploded and the pleasure was unbelievable. Tears ran down her cheeks and Tiernan kissed them away. They kissed and laughed at the intensity of the feelings and emotions.

Tiernan rolled off of her and held her to him. "Baby, your chest is wet." Tiernan looked down in response.

"Kenna, it's your milk. Every time I pumped into you, you pumped milk out of your breasts. It was exciting as hell. I've never felt anything like it."

Kenna laughed. "I was so eager to make love to you I didn't realize that I was full."

"Let me take care of that, my love."

Tiernan latched onto a nipple and suckled. He massaged and kneaded the breast to help him empty it. This milk was life. It was the ambrosia of his life. It had nourished them both when they needed it in the mountains. It would nourish the children that they had together. Drinking the sweet nectar from her breasts aroused him like nothing else. He became erect again and suckled the other breast while he entered her again. He pumped into her and the milk squirted into his mouth. She gave him life and he gave it back to her. He pumped it into her as she pumped it into him. This reciprocity was the most sensual, fulfilling thing either had ever experienced. With their love and her milk, they could survive anything and they had.