All Comments on 'Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 11'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
dmckanisdmckanisabout 8 years ago
plums, melons, cherries, oh my!

It was very interesting and educational for me to read this 5 star rated piece.

Vaadim, the curator (or one of the curators) of "Games of Desire," made this comment, which I find incredibly humorous, for some reason:

"Most of people love to jerk their cock seeing how some bastard fucks hard some busty bitch."

Roflmao. Too true, no doubt. And the bad English just makes it even funnier. But this story has a 5 star rating, and involves plum-sized breasts! So apparently bustiness isn't a hard requirement?

Then again, come to think of it, I suppose women actually read things published on Literotica, and may actually be substantially responsible for their ratings, and women are probably not as concerned with things like breast size - in fact they may even be pleased by the idea of a woman with small breasts being able to turn a guy on and make him cum, and even have their potentially less than idealistic breasts be at least partly instrumental in achieving that.

But the explicit descriptions are certainly appreciable by men and women alike. While I'm a bit of a rare man in that I personally find felatio to be kind of gross and disgusting and demeaning to women, I still appreciated the remark about how pretty a girl's face is when they're looking up at you, how it makes their eyes bigger - that is a gem. I'm not sure it's exactly original, but it's a gem, and I feel like it worked well in context.

The fact that the story received a 5 star rating, and probably substantially from women, suggests that women don't really mind being in the position described, if they are sufficiently and appropriately appreciated for it. Or perhaps the idea that the girl was using wiles effectively, and successfully executing a form of manipulation is what is being appreciated by the female readers. Or maybe it's both.

The fact that it received a high rating and involved a bunch of spitting suggests to me that there's a certain sort of sick appreciation for grossness on the part of our audience, if that grossness serves to appreciably increase the potency of the imagined sexual stimulation. It's as if our readers are thinking "he's really getting down and dirty here, and I love it."

The whole treatment of the dildo brought out some very salient points which are very relateable, by both men and women, I think, but particularly by women, who love to use such phrases as "performance anxiety" in association with men, because the phrase itself is sort of be-littling, in that it describes men's fundamental drives as being kind of self-centered, petty, and weak, which is something that many women feel that men tend to be. (I think many men feel that many women apply various rather blind double standards, in considering themselves less self-centered, petty and weak than men. For example if a man wants his penis to be lust inspiring, and feels a sense of powerlessness if it isn't, that's self-centered, petty and weak, and kind of stinks of power hungryness and over sensitivity, but if a woman wants her breasts to be lust inspiring, and is in danger of feeling bad about herself if they aren't, that's just her very natural and understandable desire to be found sexy and attractive. See what I mean? Blind double standard.)

I think most men would say that their desire to last during sex isn't so much because of a fear of being found less than stimulating, although that's certainly part of it, but more because of a lust-driven desire to cause the woman to cum. If a woman finds your penis to be so lust inspiring that she can't help but give in and fuck it, and if she can't help but give in and cum her guts out while doing so... there's something mind blowingly arousing and sexually gratifying about that.

Maybe on some level it does have to do with some kind of power trip. Maybe it is self-centered and petty. I mean, the thought of a woman being brought to a squirting orgasm by a dildo is just not nearly as lust inspiring to a man (or at least to this man, and I'm guessing to most, although I may be wrong) as the thought of her being brought to one by his penis - however, the fact is that a dildo is a much more realistic implement. For exactly the reasons described in the story, and in exactly the way described.

And, there is certainly something very gratifying about the thought of gizm being squirted "like a fountain all over the place." In general, masturbation, when accompanied by something really lust inspiring like the viewing (or reading?) of pornography, does produce much better orgasms for both men and women than sexual intercourse does. Coming face to face with that reality is something probably most people eventually experience, so that, again, is very relateable.

Probably most people don't admit that reality to their spouses or significant others? Even though they might internally recognize it? So this is approaching, in a sort of bald-faced way, a subject of some controversy. No doubt it is a controversy that our readers have pointed opinions about that are being well represented.

Part of the aim of pornographic literature (I'm sure) is to "hit the nail on the head" about how to realistically produce as extreme sexual gratification as possible, and a primary aim of any piece of art or any story is to "hit the nail on the head" about things of emotional significance that people experience. So this whole dildo treatment is a fabulous and priceless jewel.

The prospect of being drawn into a world of extreme hedonistic indulgence that places a higher value on things like squirting like a fountain than it places on things like making a guy (or a girl) feel good about himself (or herself) is an interesting idea. It suggests that if people can "get over themselves", there's a whole world of much more intense pleasures that can be indulged. The author has given us a little taste of it, and is promising to immerse us right in middle of it. Being immersed in such a world is a fantassy probably almost everyone has had at one time or another.

Dramatic tension (dealing with attempts, on the part of antagonists to bring some kind of extreme harm to the protagonist) is another important ingredient in any story. The effort to sort of borrow from the future to create that is interesting, I think it worked pretty well, and it also serves to inspire curiousity and anticipation.

I think women are turned on by demonstrations of power. I noticed that both of the characters in this piece behaved in ways that are kind of "hard hitting," in one way or another. I'm suspecting that that was also partially instrumental in producing the high rating.

One time I was type-chatting with a girl, while we were both online in EverQuest. We were both sitting around in safe places, just chatting with people. She illustrated to me that she was in the process of pleasuring herself by mentioning that she was naked irl, and kind of typing partial sentences, with pauses in between, and then pasting into the chat part of a piece of erotic writing that she was reading.

The author was describing how the characters were basically ooing and aahing over how delicious each other's privates were, and preparation for engaging in sex, and how salacious the act was as it began. The description was apparently arousing to the girl I was chatting with.

For some reason, I got a wild hair, at that moment, and wrote back with a description of an alternative scene, in which the man stands at the edge of the bed, pulls the girl up by the hair, rips all her clothes off, flips her on her back onto the bed while holding onto her hair so that her feet are splayed out straight away from him and her head lands near his groin, shoves his pants and underwear down to his knees, yanks her head over the edge of the bed by her hair so that her mouth is forced wide open, and shoves his enormous cock down her throat so far she can't get any air, and has to frantically try to get air between pumps, and after a handful of super hard ramming jams, blows a load of cum down her throat that is so huge she chokes and is forced to swallow several times, but a bunch of it still spills out of her mouth and nose and blah blah blah. Bam, bam, bam, bam. I was slightly more salacious in my description than that, but that was the basically the gist. Each short sentence packed a stupidly giant punch.

I don't know what made me do that. I don't know what I was expecting. It was like I was bapping her about the head with verbal fists or something. But there was this really long pause in the chat, and when the girl finally came back I asked her if she liked what I wrote better, or what she'd pasted in from that other story. To my astonishment, after a brief pause, she said "yours." I said "What!? Oh, you're yanking my chain." She said "Nope." I said "You liked that!?" She said "Omg. Do you know how many times I came [after reading it]?" I humored her and made a wild guess of 4, not imagining that it could possibly have been any at all, let alone that, and she said it was a whole lot more than 4.

Women seem to be as turned on by demonstrations of power as men are inspired by them. Either that, or she was just trying really hard to get me to drive down to her state and town and fuck her. ("I need a penis!" she'd said.) Or she just wanted to feel attractive, sexy, and powerful herself, by making me want to. I don't know. I jokingly suggested that I come down and "service" her, and she said there were 3 of them (she and two friends) I would have to "service". Life and people are truly bizare, sometimes. Reality is far worse than the worst fiction.

But while that was perhaps the most dramatic episode, it was far being from the only one to produce evidence that women love the whole power trip thing. They don't just love being dominated, they love dominating, too! Or maybe they poke at dominating us in order to provoke us into busting out of their chains and dominating them with them? Who knows? Not me, I'm just a clueless knuckle dragging guy.

"I like the dynamics of a relationship," one girl confessed to me. "Dynamics," lol, yeah, that's one way to describe it.

I had no idea how powerfully the presence of women affects things until I lived in an all guy's dorm for while. (I didn't want to live there, but it was the only place I could get a room to myself, that term, so I bit the bullet and tried it.) Oh my gosh! Friendly, calm, open, respectful, no jumping into cliques and pounding chests and pissing at each other - all the usual verbal sword fighting that is normally around was nowhere to be found! It was like a freaking social paradise!

I had no idea how bad the stupidness that gender hormones create is until then. There wasn't any king pin. No "lord of the flies" style social pandering. It was like flying a small plane over a lake on a cold, pitch dark winter night. No bumps, just smooth and calm as glass. If you didn't know better, you might think you were standing still on the ground. And women say it's men who create all the war and pain and suffering in the world! Maybe it is, but it's the women who drive us to it. Men wouldn't give a Flying Crap about territory or hierarchy if it wasn't for the fact that Women Love Power.

Ok, the world might not be one big lovey dovey brotherhood without women around, but it would sure be a lot more peaceful and hormonious. But, there wouldn't be any orgasms. (Well, not for most of us, anyway, lol. =P )

/sigh. The price we pay for pleasure.

Anyway, hats off to you, Grouchojim. I think I might have a slight advantage over you when it comes to working with words (maybe, maybe not), but your ability to finger the "cum to momma spot" of our readers is obviously a lot better, I'm a little sad to admit, and that, of course, is lot more important.

Congratulations on your 5 star piece!

___

GrouchojimGrouchojimalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

for sharing the above with me.

GrouchoJim AKA Paris Waterman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous