Sensuality Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane here, who is it?"

"Simon Hetherington, good to talk to you Jane."

"Oh Simon I'm so glad we were able to find funds for that new patient console it will be a real asset to our rooms... what's that you say? You can give me a bigger discount? We-ell, maybe I could make it on Friday afternoon, say two o'clock," I winked at the other two, "alright, two it is."

We looked at each other. "It'll be you next Mary, I bet," I, but it was Jane again. "Who? Oh, Helene, what did you say?" I stood up and danced around with the phone to my ear, "he's signed them, they've gone down to despatch already! Whoo hoo, thank you Helene."

When at last Mary's phone rang she had to work hard to keep her face straight. "Simon, we-ell I guess I could see you at three o'clock on Friday but it will be a squeeze. What did you say? You want to squeeze something? Simon you naughty, naughty man!"

When she ended the call Mary seemed lost in thought for a while.

"Jane, I'm trying desperately to remember something that you said, but it won't come. It was about what you got up to when you returned from UniSexSensuality, now what was it?"

"I phoned Jeremy, was that it?"

"No, when we were all talking to Monica, telling her about the fantastic time we'd had with our guys. What did you say?"

"Ah, I know. Jeremy 'broke me in well and truly'."

"That's it! The ideal present for Simon, horses made me think of it."

"What?"

"Have you two ever heard of an 'equine ejaculator'?"

I looked at Mary. "Whatever it is, it sounds rather threatening, what do you think, have you any ideas Jane?"

"Well, I guess it's some sort of stimulator they use on to stallions to make them 'come' for semen collection, then they don't have to put the horse to the mare. Is that right Mary?"

"Yes, you've guessed, but it would be just like the idea of applying the cardio-reverter paddles to Jared's balls. Mary, I do hope that you aren't serious about that, he's not a bad guy really."

"Joking, well, maybe with a little encouragement I just might," she chuckled.

"Let me explain further. An equine ejaculator gives a charge up the animal's backside, and a horse's backside is pretty big. I might add that because of the strength of the charge they often use the device for extreme BDSM."

"Oh-Ooer, poor Simon," Jane murmured, wiggling her butt.

"Is that all Mary?" I asked.

"No we'll give him one of those massive semen collection sleeves they use on horse's donks to catch the cum, I guess it will just about fit him!"

"Hey," Jane whispered, "here comes Jared. It's your floor Fran."

We'd seated ourselves in a semicircle with a fourth empty chair opposite us. He approached rather hesitantly, glancing around, probably to see if we'd brought any 'heavies' along with us to pound him into a pulp.

"Sit down Doctor Martin, it's so nice to see you again... now please say 'hello' Jared, we don't want to be impolite to our patients, do we?"

"P-patients . . . h-hello Mary, err, Fran and um Jane."

"We're all doctors together, aren't we Jared?"

"Umm. I suppose so. Although Jane . . ."

"Yes Jane is a doctor too, though people don't often think of dentists as such."

He waited, and as planned we drew out the agony, each looking at him as he appeared to shrink lower and lower in his chair. "Wh-what do you want to see me about, please."

"We wanted to see you about YOUR seeing US Jared." Mary took out the specimen tube holding the piece of Arousal, "about this little present you gave me and my friends here. I didn't bring a sample of your lovely coffee with me, but we do have some in a safe place."

"Administering a drug and penetrating patient without her consent Jared." Jane parotted.

I followed. "Administering a non-scheduled drug, dealing in hallucinogenic or mind altering drugs Jared."

"Here Jared, there's some light reading for you," Harold had given Mary a copy of the drug laws and penalties, "there's not much you can do in a cell Jared, is there?"

"What are you going to do... what do you want me to do?" he shivered.

"Two things Jared. Number one: you're going to sit down tonight and write down exactly and in complete detail how Simon has mounted this operation, where he gets his supplies from and how pressured you into doing this, everything single thing you know. Number two: tomorrow you're going to write your resignation from Simon Hetherington's employment to take immediate effect, and you're going to meet us here again at four in the afternoon."

"But what can I do? I've nothing, absolutely nothing . . . I'm dependent on Gertrude and Simon. I don't even have a house to live in!"

"We'll talk about what you can do tomorrow Jared." Jane said sharply.

We watched him walk away, his shoulders slumped.

"Poor guy. I really do feel sorry for him you know. All that medical training gone to waste, years down the gurgler. You knew him in your residency days didn't you Mary?"

"Yes, he's a good doctor, or was. He had a sharp mind, especially in casualty and the general clinic. Great breadth of knowledge. Hey, let's toss this around: why not a day or evening GP service at the place? And if we're offering exercise its always good to have a cardio-pulmonary assessment before you do that really tough stuff. What do you think?"

"I'd check him out first, get him to take a skills and knowledge review and update. If he's been stuck in Hetherington's for any length of time his reading will have gone to pot... surely you don't think Simon would have bought journals for the place do you!"

* * * *

We gathered at the front of Hetherington's on the Friday at half past one. A quick call to Helene's mobile assured us that Gertrude and Simon were in his office.

"And I've got my resignation letter ready for you to give to him," she said.

"Oh goody, off we go girls, storming the last redoubt."

He obviously wasn't expecting us so early and from the slap, slap sounds coming from behind the door they thought they wouldn't be disturbed. We opened it as quietly as we could.

There was Gertrude, bent hard over his desk with her skirts over her shoulders, her size 40 briefs hanging down to her knees, and Simon pumping enthusiastically into her rear.

We nodded at Jane... 'you!'

She tapped Simon on the shoulder "Excuse me. Could I have a word or two please Mr Hetherington?" He nearly dropped dead with shock.

"Y-you, you've invaded our privacy, th-the a-appointment wasn't until two o'clock. HELENE!" he roared, get your sassy little ass in here!"

Fran handed him the resignation letter. "I'm sorry Mr. Hetherinton, she asked me to give you this."

Poor Gertrude was frantically trying to straighten her dress, her face was scarlet with probably shock rather than embarrassment. "Simon, Mr Hetherington," she blubbered, "I thought you said . . ."

"Oh shut up! Let me deal with these broads and then we'll see who is smiling! Bring some chairs in!"

"Oh please don't bother Gertrude, we won't be here for very long."

"B-but don't you have to discuss the delivery contracts, the discounts he's going to offer you? He told me he was going to give you all a good deal." The poor lady was desperately trying to support her boss.

"Oh you don't need to worry about that Gertrude, and we wouldn't want Simon to have to exert himself with three young ladies like us, not after the way he was puffing and blowing while he rode you."

Simon by now was not puffing and blowing, his mouth was working like a goldfish dying for more oxygen. "I'll see you three damned before I give you a cent, and don't expect you'll get that equipment, this year or ever!" He reached for the phone, "Get me..." then realised that Helene had gone. "Gertrude! Get your fat ass out of here and phone despatch pronto, not a single thing, paper, packing case, NOTHING is to leave this house!"

"Y-yes Simon... r-right away..."

"Well what are you all standing there for? There's nothing to discuss here, we're finished, caput, capisco, done!"

"WE'RE not Mr Hetherington, but YOU are, done, finished."

Gertrude came bustling back and stood there, shivering with fear. "Simon, they say it's all gone, it was all delivered yesterday, the discount was given over your signature . . ."

"Helene, that scheming little bitch, I'll . . ." the way his hands were working I thought he could have easily strangled a Sumo wrestler, "wait until I get my hands on her! I'll . . ."

"You'll do nothing Simon, nothing. Do you recognise these?" Six hands reached out under his nose, each holding an Arousal capsule and he goggled.

"Wh-wh-where did you get those," he gaped at us, and his shoulders slumped "who gave them to y-you?"

Mary held up the little specimen tube again, "This little present fell out of my pussy the other Wednesday evening. Now I wonder Simon dear, I wonder how it got in there?"

"Y-you can't prove any-anything, you have no evidence . . ."

"Simon, it has already been tested by a qualified forensic pathologist, he does work sometimes for the drug squad, checking up on, shall we say, their clients. We have a sample of your special coffee that has been analyzed too, it's such a wonderful speciality, interesting constituents and effects. Why they bother smuggling cocaine from Columbia I don't know."

"Wh-what do you want from me?"

Fran took over. "It's sad isn't it Simon, so very, very sad not to be wanted?" She shook her head from side to side and wiped away an imaginary tear with a handkerchief. "We don't want anything from you. We've got it all, these 'three stuck up broads' we have lovely partners, lovely loving, some lovely equipment. Of course we do intend to honour your invoices and pay for it."

Simon had gone quite white. The prospect of being investigated for illegal use and possession of drugs had shaken him to the core. Then Jane dealt our final knockout blow.

"And do you know Simon, we've also got UniSexSensuality.It no longer belongs to you, it belongs to us. How how's that for three stuck up broads?"

Mary pushed to the front. "Gertrude my dear, we wouldn't like to leave poor Simon without some solace or comfort. When he gets you too sore he can ride this," she handed Gertrude the huge semen collection pouch. We weren't sure if the poor lady's hands were trembling or that she was quivering with suppressed laughter. "And Gertrude, for when he is having trouble getting it up and can't shoot as he used to, ram this up his backside and give him a charge!"

Our performance had a last hurrah. Reaching into our jacket pockets we pulled out the briefs we had worn when we visited UniSexSensuality. Our partners had been difficult to convince, but eventually, reluctantly they agreed use them to dry up one of our nightly oozings . . .

"And here Simon," we threw them in his face, "are the pants you never got into!"

* * * *

Nearly cleaned up

Jared and Helene were waiting for us with another young man when we got back to Madison's. Helene stepped forward. "I want to introduce you to my friend", she coloured, "actually he's my fiancé now, Tom Green."

Tom held up her hand to show off the engagement ring. "I'm out of a job, like Helene, but we're well out of the place."

"Helene," Monica said seriously, "I hope you haven't been spilling our secrets, that could be dangerous for you, and for all of us! Simon is still very powerful you know."

"Are you going to tell them Tom, or will you Jared?"

Jared lifted his briefcase and flipped it open. "I've taken the hard drives out of Simon's server computer. They have all the details of clients who visited the salon, and with Tom's help we have crashed the operating system."

"Also," Tom winked, "we had some other interesting visitors in the last hour. They didn't want to see Simon; they wanted to investigate the basement vault."

"But that's a massive time-locked combination door, no-one but Simon can open that!" Monica said in surprise.

"Mmm, but the guy who opened it would have to be the best safe-cracker I've ever seen, a real professional."

At that moment, as if from nowhere reporters and TV cameras appeared, jostling around our tables. Jane had just begun a conversation with a young reporter but was suddenly prevented from saying more. A strong hand officiously pushed the microphone away and gripped her arm. Quietly and unobtrusively the eight serious looking men had surrounded us six.

The tallest flipped open his wallet, exposing the badge inside. "Crime Squad. You're all under arrest. You don't have to say anything . . ." the usual warning.

Quickly we were handcuffed and led to three unmarked police wagons drawn up in the side street. "Oh God," Monica cried as she was hustled inside, "now we are really busted!"

I looked around me at the people in our van. "Harold, they've picked you up too! But I thought you worked for them?"

"Don't worry Mary," he smiled knowingly.

"But where are we going Harold . . . I've got a clinic later this afternoon, ten patients will be waiting for me!"

The man who had arrested us turned and smiled. "It's all taken care of Doctor Johnson. Your partner is covering for you. We've picked up your daughter Sally too."

"But Sally hasn't done anything . . . and don't tell me you picked up our dog as well, that's the outside of enough!" I said angrily.

"I haven't introduced myself to you folk, I'm senior detective inspector Fred Green. Harold and I have been working together on this case for a long time. Mary, you and you friends have provided all the missing pieces of the jigsaw puzzle."

"So," I had a sudden thought, weren't police supposed to charge you when you were arrested?

"Inspector Green. As soon as I can call my lawyer, you will have to release us all. We haven't been charged, or have you got something else up your sleeve?"

"What would you like to be charged with Mary? Aiding and abetting the police in their fight against organised crime? Doing the public a service? Maybe I should make it 'guilty of walking around in danger of your lives', how would that do?"

"You mean?"

"I mean that this is a front, a ploy. The media are helping us, and you. Simon Hetherington may be big, but he's only a little fish as far as this operation is concerned. Having said that Simon will do what his minders tell him to do. You were very brave forcing your way into his office."

"Oh Fred, I don't know if you have to be very brave to catch a managing director with his secretary bent over his desk while he tools her backside," I chuckled, "I just wish we'd got photos of that!"

"Monica," Fred said quietly, "you and Helene are most at risk. You Monica blew Simon's cover and we know he's gunning for you both."

"Yes, I'd got sick of it and wanted out. What have you done? Jared says you've been very busy."

"We've cleaned out the vault. Two tons of coffee and a moderate quantity of the drugs you've been using, they're not so important to the case. The big one was twenty kilos of heroin."

"Did you say TWENTY KILOS?"

"Yes, and by the way, apart from Jared removing the hard drives and screwing up Simon's computers we've taken possession of all the backup tapes and the piles of video cassettes. Monica, you and your girls don't need to worry about public exposure."

"But what about the salon and the staff . . . there's stuff there and the girls will be very worried?"

"That's taken care of. The place is locked up like Fort Knox. There's a section of the tactical response group present to prevent any funny business. Your girls are having a little holiday in a safe place Monica."

"In cells I suppose?"

"Oh no. I mean a holiday! The police helicopter has taken them up to the snows, skiing and all that."

"Lucky them, and I'm stuck here in a police wagon." Monica said morosely.

"Monica, how much do you think that heroin is worth?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe a few thousand."

"It has a street value of five million dollars, so you can understand that the minister is quite anxious to spend a few thousand on your safety. We're heading to police headquarters and from there you six will go off to the sun, sand and surf for a week while we clean this thing up. I'm sorry you three lady doctors can't take your partners with you. We need Harold and Jeremy for the case, and I know Malcolm has a long operating list, but they'll be safe I assure you."

Well we hadn't planned on this holiday . . .

* * * *

To be continued...

12