Sent Away Ch. 09

Story Info
Trina saves me from Louise's father.
1.3k words
4.27
3.7k
5
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the ninth chapter of a multi-chapter story of a young man being turned into a crossdressing sissy slut.

Louise's fathers lecherous gaze filled me with dread and I could tell that he was enjoying the effect he was having on me. Kneeling on my haunches before the man with the heavy weight of his legs draped over my shoulders I was trapped. The smell of his groin was compelling and I was transfixed by the sight of his wet slimy cock resting on his sweaty cum matted hairy balls.

Smirking the old man lifted his heavy dick and flicked it towards my face. Snickering meanly when I flinched the insipid lout purred, "What's the matter Gurly-Boi don't you wanna make ole Reggie happy?" Trying not to breath in his funky smell I felt Louise's father cross his ankles behind my back and shivered when his thighs closed in tighter around my neck and head.

Still smirking knowingly Ole Reggie waggled his slimy dick in my face snidely inquiring, "Hey Gurly-Boi, you afraid Reggie's cock's too much for that pretty little mouth of yours?" The old fucks eyes gleamed cruelly as he recognized the fear in mine. "Now don't you worry none Gurly," Reggie purred, "Ole Reggie reckons a sweet little thing like you has got herself plenty of ways to keep him happy."

"Kiss my gonads Boi," Reggie huffed pulling my face into his groin with his legs. Winching at the foulness of the man's hairy matted groin I let my face sink into his fleshy balls. With a half-hearted cuff to the top of my head Reggie grunted, "Kiss'em you fuckin' whore."

Trying not to breathe I did. Well I tried. It was foul, and I had no idea what I could do that would please the old coot. I was nuzzling my face into the moist slimy mess of Reggie's pubes and balls when he moaned, "Tea bag me slut." Having no clue as to what he meant I tried kissing his balls more fervently. Moaning louder Reggie growled, "I said tea bag me bitch!"

Still clueless I was trying to lick the old mans nuts when his fist grasped a handful of my hair and ripped my face from his groin. Gasping for fresh breath I cried out pathetically when Reggie slapped my face repeatedly snarling, "When I tells you to do something you worthless little cunt you fucking do it!"

Simpering I managed to whimper, "But I don't know what you mean."

Reggie slapped me again before looking at me skeptically. Then some realization dawned on the old man and while I looked miserably up at him he giggled unnaturally, "By fuck I think I got myself a real fresh piece of meat here." I watched him pensively as he calculated whatever that might mean to him. "A real fresh piece," Reggie gurgled happily to himself.

Suddenly Ole Reggie hollered, "Trina git in here!" Startled I caught my breath wondering who the hell Trina might be. "Trina!" Reggie hollered louder, "I said git your skinny ass in here!"

Somewhere from the back of the house came a shuffling noise and before long a tall skinny girl in a sack like dress appeared in the doorway. Totally non-pulsed by the sight of Reggie with my head wedged between his thighs or my face before his exposed crotch she just lent on the doorsill and nonchalantly waited.

Reggie cast her a weary threatening look that made no obvious impression on the girl. With a snort of contempt he snarked at her, "My little friend here doesn't know what 'tea bagging' is." Reggie paused for affect before smirking that nasty smile of his and hissed, "You want to show little Missy here how a real good slut does it."

The Trina girl didn't bite and continued to stare at Ole Reggie with noncommittal insolence. Her attitude obviously pissed him off but she still didn't seem to care and I even got the sense she was doing it on purpose when Reggie snarled angrily and barked, "Git down here and show us all what a slutty little whore you are."

I was amazed at the thin smile that creased her lips as Reggie seethed with anger while he dropped his legs off my shoulders to make room between his legs for her. Without further need of coercion the girl Trina was on her knees and snuggling up against me between Reggie's thighs. Surprisingly she was neither cowed nor subservient as she wiggled into place and crinkled her nose at the smell coming from Reggie's groin.

Pissed off Reggie cursed then slapped her. I watched on astounded when her smile got wicked and her eyes glinted with mischief. Snarling with anger Reggie made to slap her again and willfully she stuck her face out to meet the blow. Her face glowed with a pinky red hand print and her eyes sparkled with defiance as she stared down the seething Reggie. Holding his look Trina lent down to kiss his left ball sack lightly. Then again more passionately.

Reggie moaned deep in his chest as the skinny girl sucked his ball sack into her hot wet mouth. I watched captivated as she suckled on Reggie's ball sack until his hand firmly pressed my face towards his groin. Imitating Trina as much as I could I kissed then sucked Reggie's other ball sack into my mouth to gently suckle on the sweaty horrid tasting thing. Reggie's moans suggested he was enjoying our efforts as I became aware that he was stroking his now re-erect cock.

While we sucked and Reggie stroked himself Trina's hand slipped into my lap to caress my caged cock through my dress and panty. It didn't appear to surprise her that I had a cock or that it was caged. Trina's fingers soon had me spreading my thighs to give her better access and moaning over the ball sack in my mouth bringing more pleasure to Reggie.

Timidly I reached out to return the favor for Trina slipping my hand into her lap. I felt and heard her moan passionately beside me as my hand began gently rubbing her. Thrilled I tried to caress her more deeply between her thighs but she squeezed them tightly together deftly fending me off. As I was about to try again the dribble of warm fluid over my forehead told me that Reggie had cum again.

Trina noticed his orgasm too and spat his ball sack out of her mouth. More gently I removed my mouth from his other sack and could see that the old man was seriously displeased with the skinny girl staring contemptuously up at him. Reggie still grasped his deflating cum slick cock and using his hand slapped Trina across the face with it. She didn't even flinch as the fat cock left a streak of goo across her flushed cheek.

Breathing heavily Reggie snarled and slapped her with his dick again and again. Trina just stuck out her face to take it. When he finally tired of his fruitless efforts he turned on me sneering, "Clean me bitch." And startled I subserviently complied.

While I licked and sucked up the cum slick covering Reggie cock and hairy groin I felt a hand gently slip beneath my chin to raise my face up out of the goo. Trina turned my face to hers and my face tingled as she brushed her lips over mine. Delicately she then kissed away any traces of Reggie's cum from my face, chin and lips. When she was finished I just as delicately kissed away the traces of Reggie's cum from her face.

Smiling Trina looked deeply into my eyes then helped me stand and straightened my dress. Ignoring Reggie completely she took my hand and led me away. As we exited the room I looked back to see a silent Reggie glowering at us through mean squinting eyes and smiled happily squeezing Trina's hand.