Sent Pictures of Wife to her Father

Story Info
Sent wife's pictures to her father.
808 words
4.27
8.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers

Back story of why I did sent them. My wife's father was in his forties when he lost his wife to cancer. After that he didn't date anyone so I know that he was not getting any sexual relief. I was trying to figure him out how I could help him. While looking at porn on the computer I came across a site which suggested that send him pictures of nude or topless women he might look at them and take care of business. That got me to thinking about sending some pictures of my wife his daughter topless and nude. Of course I would not send her face just her body. I got very turn on with the idea of him seeing her that way and got turned on just thinking about it.

Since we got married I managed to get my wife out of her shyness and started taking pictures of her showing off her small perky breasts and pussy. I took them with me since I was out of town a lot. When out of town I kept one in my wallet so when I opened it up it was visible to be seen and I didn't mind if someone saw it. I was proud of the sexy way she looked.

I got the idea one night after talking to her and she told me that her father seemed to be feeling down. Since I knew her father's email address I figured it would not be a problem and maybe I could boost his moral with the pictures of her. So I went to hotmail and created a new account I could use to send him her pictures. Once I was ready I addressed a email to him knowing that he would not know who it was coming from. I titled the email as How you like these. I wrote a message stating that I came across random email addresses and wanted to get honest opinions about what others thought about her body and what type of pictures they wanted to see.

Telling him to be truthful about the pictures. The first three pictures I attached were of just her small 32a white breasts against her tan body from the group I had on my computer. One was a closeup of her puffy areolas which was one of my favorite pictures. I made sure that he would not recognize who she was. Then I hit the send button. I waited for a response hoping that he would answer back knowing that he had viewed her pictures. Two days later when I checked my hotmail account to see if he responded and sure enough he did. With only nice small titties and asked If I could send more. I told him that I did have lots more but before I would send them I told him that he would have to tell me what nasty things he would do to her titties that way I would know what type to send. I also told him that I had pictures of her nude that showed her titties and pussy. I asked him to tell me what ones he would like to see.

The next day I got his reply. He said that he would love to cum all over her breasts and nipples. So I sent him some pictures of her pushing her breasts together with her nipples covered with white creamy cum. I told him this is what they looked like after being titfucked. I told him I would send more when he tells me that he had jacked off to them. When I got his email back he told me that indeed he was masturbating while looking at her titties. He then asked if I would send some pictures of her totally nude. So I picked out some of her showing from her breasts, pussy to her knees.

Again making sure that her head and none of her jewelry could be seen that would give away her identity. His reply was that she had a nice body and was masturbating to the thought of fucking her. I sent him bondage pictures of her small breasts tied together. Her small breasts looked like little oranges because of the way they were tied tightly. Also they were turning a shade of purple because of this. I continue to send her pictures of awhile then stopped. He never found out that it was her. I was thrilled knowing that he had enjoyed seeing her that way. My wife told me that when she talked to him he seemed in a better mood. I know it was her sexy pictures that helped him out. One day I will tell her about what I did for him. I didn't think she will be mad at me for what I did.

ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers