All Comments on 'Sentenced to the Church Youth Group'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
UK_DreamerUK_Dreamerover 7 years ago
Love you stories

They are all so well written and convey the pleasure that you can get from being on the receiving end of a nice drilling. Brings back many happy memories of my youth 😊

Keep up the good work, looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's not to like?

A nice twist with the younger guy schooling the elder, and who wouldn't love a chunky fellow like the boy ready and willing to please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come on

I stopped when you had the poor kid obsessed over his average size cock. He keeps saying this tiny it is. Then we find out it is almost 5 inches. Average size is 5.1. And thick with a bug head like a fucking plum. That is a nice dick. It a tiny one to be ashamed of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Your stories are all great. But while I prefer more of the grandfather image,this story held my imagination all the way through.I will read anything you write!!!

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
Average

I don't know why the poor kid thought that his dick was small, mine is 5 and 1/2 inches long and 5 in diameter. Yes there are some smaller. But I figure that the main reason is the kid is, was fat that was the main problem. Big or small there's only a few things you can do with it and it's all the same things

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed reading your story. I thought maybe he would fuck the wife and maybe she would like his short fat cock more than her husband's long skinny one. Maybe a threesome with the boy in the middle.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
Sorry

I don't know about you but I kinda of feel sorry for the councillor because he didn't know what he wanted.

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
Can't help but wonder

I wonder how many "Bruce's" there are in the world that live their life in misery because they think M2M sex is wrong and sinful.

Admittedly, I spent quite a few years "trying" to be straight - it didn't work, I am who I am! So after wasting too many years in denial, I finally can accept who I am, but at 75 I likely will never have the pleasure of true love with a husband to share my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Common issues

A teenager going through adjustment to being a young adult especially when being an outcast in school. A husband and wife in an unhappy marriage and party wanting to make the other party unhappy because they are unhappy and not willing to do what it takes to make it a real marriage (sex makes a couple a couple). They need that affection and since of trust and security and most important the feeling of being loved. The husband should leave because it is his only chance, if he stays he will die unhappy and have nothing but misery for his entire life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous