Seong and the Wall of Flesh

Story Info
Lost and hungry, Seong has a sexy encounter with a wall.
914 words
4.56
6.5k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Owlandu
Owlandu
51 Followers

Previously: a waitress gets taken by a monster, but manages to escape into a strange labyrinthine underworld. Unfortunately it's filled with a variety of other monsters that have their fun with her in all sorts of ways.

---

I was hungry. I don't know how long I had been wandering this place, not even finding water. I was so thirsty I could lick the moisture from the flesh walls. I staggered, and fell against a wall. I put my hand up to support myself, leaning my head in exhaustion. The flesh wall was so warm. It really was moist, too. I brushed my hand against it, feeling its softness. I rubbed it gently in a bit of a daze. Where I was touching it, right in front of my face, I saw it bulge outwards. I stopped. It was filling out to be fist sized. I started rubbing it again, and it stretched to be a bit longer. It felt nice to touch, and I moved closer to it. I ran my hand over it gently, caressing it, fondling it like I might my own breast. I bent my head towards it, and on a whim pressed my lips to it. I parted them slowly against it, then kissed. My tongue slid out to feel it tentatively. It tasted musky and good.

It had grown longer now, undeniably phallic. I moved in front of it, looking at it. I took the head of it in my mouth, eyes closed in pleasure at the feel and taste. My tongue swirled around it intimately, feeling its smooth texture, then focusing on the very tip where I could feel a slight indentation that might have been a hole. My hands slid up and down the base of it. I moaned into it softly, pleasure like heat running through my belly and pussy. My hips were gyrating rhythmically against the air. I bobbed my head against it, taking it in deeper so that it touched the back of my throat, then returning to favouring the head with my tongue. I felt a thick fluid inside my mouth, just a few drops. It was tasty, and I swallowed eagerly.

Getting desperate to satisfy the craving in my loins, I pulled my waitressing dress up, pressed my body to the flesh wall and ground my bare pussy against it. Almost immediately another bulge developed, growing to jut oh so satisfyingly against my cunt. I ground into it so that it pushed between my outer lips and sent electricity through my clitoris at its touch. I gyrated spasmodically, rubbing my soaking wet inner folds against the bulge that had now developed a bumpy surface. I worked the appendage at my mouth, licking it, sucking it into me, feeling every inch, hungry for its smooth warm wetness. The bulge at my pussy grew outwards, spreading between my legs so that I could grind into it more deeply. The bumps and grooves sliding against my slick pussy caused almost unbearable pleasure.

I ran my tongue lovingly up the whole length of the appendage, bending it upwards with the light pressure, then took it into my mouth again, pressing my tongue firmly against it and sucking gently. To my surprise it ejected suddenly, the same substance as before. I hummed happily and swallowed it. It kept coming, and I kept swallowing.

My gyrating continued, picking up speed, and I felt something nudge my vaginal opening. It pushed lightly into me, and I was so slick it met with no resistance. I didn't look, but I dropped a hand down to feel what it was. It was long and fairly thin, like a snake, and I could follow it going back to the wall. I made a happy sound as it entered me. It moved slowly, but then shoved into me as far as it could go, fitting snugly all the way inside my vagina. It wriggled, and I squirmed, still swallowing and fucking myself on the wall. My moans were whimpery and pained. I grew more fervent in my self-pleasuring, building up the white hot pressure in my pussy. Then I felt it erupt inside me like a fire hose, hot liquid filling me up.

A lot was being pumped out, accentuated by short insistent thrusts. The appendage came out of my mouth as I almost crumpled, letting out a shuddery, "Fuck!" I was orgasming hard. Liquid flowed from the appendage onto my face and down inside my dress between my breasts. My legs were shaking, my vagina convulsing rhythmically on the thing pumping its liquid into me. My abs clenched as I pushed my pussy hard onto the bulge, humping it slowly and moaning shakily.

The snaking appendage was spewing so much jizz into me that it was dripping out of my vagina and down my legs. Convulsions ran through me every so often, where my breath would get caught and I'd grind harder onto the bulge between my legs. I stayed like that, mind and body awash with pleasure, until no more cum was forthcoming and I'd lost the ability to stay upright. I slid down the wall, hand pressed to my pussy, keeping pressure there and giving it an occasional squeeze as I rode out the intensity. I lay down on my back. I could feel fluid glugging out of my vagina. My dress was a mess, covered in a creamy substance. I lay there breathing hard. I wasn't hungry anymore.

Owlandu
Owlandu
51 Followers