All Comments on 'Separate Vacations: Parallel Lives'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 796 Comments (Page 6)
silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Second time. I gave this full marks because, aside from a few blunders that needed editing, this was very good writing.

The real problems occur with the women DQS creates.

They are caricatures, lizards wearing human skin as a disguise.

Tiffany was not redeemable as written in any version.

She should have been told to keep stuffing herself with big cock like the retarded size queen she apparently was and to fuck off. She never did relent in her praise of Stephen and his wonder dong even though she destroyed her fucking life with for the idiot. Tiffany really could have used foil of the novelist Bruce was involved with. She never ceased the praises about Stephen and it would have done her world's of good to know just how eclipsed she was by the novelist and how inadequate she was in comparison. Instead, she continues on unchecked for her belligerent lunacy and Bruce will probably be hard pressed to find a group of people in future gatherings where at least one or two men hadn't bedded the slut. Tiffany just isn't an attractive character.

She needed solidly broken down on several issues because she was so fucking warped that anything less than destroying her was ineffectual.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

DQS has Uncle Steve’s first ploy with Sweetie at a beach where Hubby is out of visual range and US puts her hand on his junk and she does not object. The next, more subtle, set of opportunities is when Hubby stops going to the parties her bosses hold at their homes … and it seems clear that US and Sweetie become a de facto couple, even to transport. That is somewhat compromised as US’s extensive fishing in the company pool is well established. However, during the company’s Hawaiian retreat, DQS has the daughters tell Dad that Sweetie came back to their suite in disarray and giggling that US was ‘being silly’ with her.

I thought those were great teaser moments.

QHML1 skips those, but adds in much more explicit flirt and seduction scenes, documented during that retreat. In my opinion, the implications were more powerful than the photos and US reporting on his nearly successful forays. After all, whether Sweetie was being stuffed by anyone (nor when or how often) was NOT why he was removing himself from Sweetie’s companionship.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 2 years ago

An absolutely amazing story. Thank you so much for writing.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Damn ! Take a good story and rev it up times two !!!

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Second time. There will be a third. Thank you for the entertainment

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Read again. Not big on reconciliations but for what it is, it’s a helluva tale.

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944about 2 years ago

Two titles, one story wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this one. 5 stars again because there isn’t a 10 option.

Well done, well done!

Bill S.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Ugh, sorry, dog shit. ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SO SO SO much better than the original. The original ended it way too quickly without explaining any of the pain but you captured it PERFECTLY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Liked it. The boy meets/loses/gets is always good. D

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - really???? a RAAC - you have got to be kidding. Totally with out merit, or reason and a waste of time.

This disgusting skanky slut needed to be flushed down a toilet. The husband needed to be in a mental institution for about ten years of shock therapy.

I gave you 1 star above just to fuck with your average score.

You can delete my comments BUT you cannot change the score. HAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again, a spectacular story. We needed more smashing at the end. A good romp would have a very nice finishing touch. Well done.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 2 years ago

I may have commented before, but a reread requires another comment.

The original was good. This one was better.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 2 years ago

Damn good story, you more than did justice to the original.

woodwardwoodwardabout 2 years ago

This is one of the hall of fame stories on this site. I have reread it multiple times and found it hard to resist. What a great effort!!!!

xtremeddxtremeddabout 2 years ago

at least my 5 stars stands...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Much better than the original, honestly may well be your best work. Not sure I would have taken her back but I'm glad he was forgiving enough to do it.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

This isn't any better than the original, I'm guessing the original writer demanded that it not be written so the husband had a shred of self respect. Just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worse than the original , and the original sucked.

A wealthy man can't find a decent woman in the whole world and I s forced to go back to his cheating whore of an ex wife?

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So wait. Your white whale is an unrealistic, ridiculous, asinine tale about a woman who sought to force her husband to be entirely subservient and succeeded for 10 years. A vacation was the final straw and he divorced her. Yet despite the nonstop abuse, psychological torture, narcissism and total lack of empathy we are supposed to believe that a nearly middle aged woman changed after a lifetime of grooming? What's more, we are supposed to believe that this man is going to forget all about the humiliating, abusive and disrespectful acts perpetrated by his wife?

I know you won't respond because you never do. Not even to your patrons to actually give you money. No matter. This story is preposterous on every level of believability and format. That you scored so highly leads me to believe you either had help or the readers forgot how stupid your story actually was by the end.

If my husband told me he took an ex back after she sent him multiple sextapes and recordings of her having sex while denigrating her ex, I would divorced him for having no self respect.

Is that the problem Leon? You don't have self respect? You haven't submitted an interesting story in ages on your patreon and didn't even bother to finish a previous story that you promised to complete. Westerns, lame fantasy and bizarre other themes. Honestly, you have sucked for a long time. No wonder a long time supporter left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrific adaptation, and well written. A small and probably petty observation I have. Where you write " I could care less", the term is actually "I couldn't care less". Anyway 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I got to ch 9, then it went to shit. It was overgood, unbelievable. Went from slightly believable, possible, to unreal, too good.Ruined a story that started good, believable, could live with, to super unbievable goobly gook.

Janrene3Janrene3about 2 years ago

Love it!

I mean: first we get to see him standing up to the bitch, rightfully “burning” her - and then you manage to change it into a fully fledged love story?! That takes real talent! Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn…so we’ll written.

.

But damn…what a fucking wimp to take that demented bitch back.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wife was an absolute vile cunt. Good writing but him getting back with her is insane. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Makes me wish I (g.l.e.h.) was a member. This piece is just another evidence of the author's excellence. We all crave the success possible in our lives. BTB happened and everyone grew. The characters were allowed to be human, flawed like all of the rest of us. People grew above living in their own self interest. 5*

AnalogContinuumAnalogContinuumabout 2 years ago

Here is the truly sad reality exposed in the negative comments. The sad reality is that the naysayers do not know what love is. Even if they think they do, they prove themselves false by satisfying themselves the only way they know how - by heaping bile and condescension on that which is uplifting and positive. I can guarantee that they smear the same negativity on everything and everyone who aspires to goodness IRL, too. To read the vitriol is to understand that these are the very same people who flip off other drivers in traffic, scream at migrants, use and abuse people, think their s##t doesn't stink, kick dogs and cats, scare children, and share their pathetic existences with anyone who will listen.

Yup, sad.

For qhml1, thanks for a great read this afternoon.

5*****

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

I was impressed with the original Separate Vacations story. But this version, Parallel Lives, simply blew me away. The emotions and reactions were real and human. The interactions between the characters moved the storyline along and made them real and believable. I wish I could write a story as well as this!

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Wow, here for a re-read and still as powerful.

Chimo1961Chimo1961almost 2 years ago

I’ve read both treatments, twice. This version is the one that I like the best. The characters are more drawn out, a bit fanciful with the law firm tho. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would of been much nicer if he found someone who actually loved him and has more than shit for brains and does not stick to the logic of an angry entitled 3 year old. That and to have her realise what she did and live with regret of her actions and listening to her mother, while her mother also realises what she has done and lives with the regret that she has ruined her daughters life

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"I'm not asking for anything, but if she keeps up the pressure, I may reconsider." - But he SHOULD ask for everything, then he can negotiate down.

\

"He definitely had grown a set of balls and she wondered how hard he would be to handle in the future." - He "grew a set of balls," but she still wants to "handle" him?

\

"Because he doesn't own me!" - He doesn't own her, and can't tell her to come home, so she also doesn't own HIM, and has no right to try to make him give up on his dreams.

\

"I WANT A MAN WHO'S MY EQUAL. A PROUD, SUCCESSFUL, CONFIDENT MAN, ONE THAT ISN'T INTERESTED IN MY MONEY." - So give him the divorce and find that man, though I can guarantee that he won't be as submissive as Bruce!

\

"I'm never giving him a chance to touch what I've earned." - He doesn't have to touch her money for her to pay the bills.

\

"This was going to end badly, no doubt in her mind." - If the counselor has no doubt that it will end badly, why go through the charade of the join sessions?

\

"You're looking for a slave to own, aren't you?" - No, just an equal partner.

\

"Share a cab?" - A cab? His car was at the restaurant they walked from.

\

"You're always going to want to control me aren't you?" - And she didn't control him when they were married?

\

"You know everyone locally is going to know it's about us, but I don't give a fuck." - Everyone local already knows the story anyway.

\

"He had achieved his lifelong dream, and she wasn't beside him." - Maybe because she never believed in his dream, belittled his dream.

\

This is at least my third time reading this, and looking bask, I see that my comments are pretty much the same.

\

My biggest problem, as with too many reconciliation stories, is that the wife at the beginning is SO irredeemable, that redeeming her at the end practically requires an act of god! I simply can't believe that he was still in love with her after all that she put him through, and it was that love that enabled the reconciliation. I would have rather seen a way to bring him and Sarah together. The abrupt split was too forced, apparently to allow for the reconciliation.

\

Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

V good, but get some kid for grammer, typos. It separates 5th grade C student work from freshman high B student. Way to many errors & oversights. It's distracting, even, erroneous. A potato salad, (where some klutz spills the dill, or pepper, and MUST know it, or cares, not,) and ignores the result. Makes a 10 a 7. Or a 3.5...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic!! All the shit hes been through and he still ended up with her. Waste my time. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story telling, but I would have liked a different ending than the original. The twist of him dumping her permanently? Maybe next time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Epic. You do know pain well. I've been there too, and I know the helplessness of mudslinging from a spouse meaning only to hurt you. I never played her game, it hurt too much. Once the kids turned 14, they chose to live with me and i believe it saved my life. You talked of pain and pride and regrets, fears and the might of anger. How do any of us survive it? Thank you for writing this. This is just so powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 star for raac, but dropped to 1 star for raac with a bat shit crazy bitch whose excuse for doing horrible stuff is "you knew how i was".

Would of been a 5 star story if he had met someone he actually liked and loved and married that person with a meet-up 20 years later at a wedding for their little one where she finally apologises and admits her selfish, egotistical behaviour lead to her losing what she cherrished most in the world.

That would of been 5 star. This turned to garbage pretty quick.

ibbunkibbunkalmost 2 years ago

A good read every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1*

After all the shit she put him through when they were married and together, he finally was on his way to freedom, love and hopefully bliss after the divorce. She had what she deserved and so did he with his growing success... a new set of balls ... up to a point ... till that last interview.

But no: you had to have him return to the controlling bitch and slut she was before and had always been all her life. A bitch is a bitch, is a bitch; the same for sluts. It is ingrained in the genes. So in the end, he finally gets what he really deserves with his new balls; a new life and a renewed round of the same bitch. What he got as balls was the Walmart variety or the discount sex store variety. Instead of getting a real set of balls, he got himself a silicone variety of balls and they do not even fit well.

1*

BJ

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I only read this because of the introduction where the author says the author tends to make the male protagonists in their stories too NOBLE?! Which was code for wimpy cuckolds as in no matter how bar shit crazy no matter how outright whorish the wives behaviour the HUSBAND aka wimpy cuckold would just eat all the shit they dished up?!

I laughed because this author does exactly the same thing with his protagonists always exerting enough masculinity to not be overtly wimpy cuckolds but eventually doing exactly the same shit!

These types of authors love using LOVE, MARRIAGE, FAITHFULNESS and MORALS as if their a stick to beat the poor abused husband's with?! But this is the problem MARRIAGE, LOVE, MORALS and FAITHFULNESS are not anachronistic it's not some either or proposition?! Either your married or your not, either your in love or your not and either your faithful or your not.

Morals and Nobility are all well and good but what's someone's self respect worth what's appreciation of one's own self? Because as much as they like to pretend otherwise when a spouse cheats male or female then any rights they may have within the confines of the marriage agreement are literally made null and void.

I wish this author would quit their fixation with cuckold stories it would be nice to see a man actually react the way 99.9% of us actually would to being cheated on but at this point that's not likely to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once more the 'LITERARY GIANTS' speak yet they don't seem to have more than a ranting paragraph between them. Q has written some the very best tales on this site. 5 stars, and once more - thanks Q.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"In a move that surprised her, Mort and the partners were footing the bill, a nod to her loyal service. And, Tiffany suspected, payment for the many sexual adventures she had given them over her employment. It was going on two years now."

holy shit

she was always a whore . and just like the original story , you made this pathetic cuck RAAC with her .

one star , wish i could rate it lower

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Just as good as the original.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

I had my suspicions, and I'm glad I read the comments and the ending before investing hours to read through this. And to the anonymus who criticised the critical voices by calling them literary giants mockingly. Most of them do not negate the literary merits of the author regarding his writing skills, its about the personal crowding this tale, mainly the male protagonist and I....................wholeheartedly agree with rheir notions, although I might have a different opinion about some of the particulars. It doesn't matter in the end, unless I'd feel the need to tell you about me at this point, to let you know where I do stand exactly.

If you have any sense of dignity, regardless of your personal definition of this term, and if you believe that its not unjust or egotistical when someone's sense of justice includes the own person- do not bother to read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It had been all over the news - their father was a passive husband, their mother was a cheater and had very pronounced (selfish) attitudes about money, and their grandmother was a dangerous, screaming lunatic. And that was just the public knowledge. What were the sister's lives like, with all the other kids at school (and their parents) knowing about their parents' private lives?

I also noticed something about the Hawaiian vacation. She wanted to rub his nose in it enough that he'd shape up. You could use that vacation for a story where the wife left for a month and came home to tell him "this is the way it's going to be from now on, cuck. Or I'll destroy you in a divorce and the girls won't even remember your name by the time they turn 18".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great alternate story. Kudos.

I Loved the original. Hurt more, if that makes sense. Bruce was better prepared in this version. He had more help. The original had him more vulnerable and alone. But I enjoyed both very much! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much! makes me think of the bat man tv series in the old days. A lot of far fetched fantasies added.

Seghill_ZombieSeghill_Zombiealmost 2 years ago

To Anonymous - 7 days ago

About Mort and co footing the bill - you realise that they were paying that bill for Marge, Tiff’s Mother, and not Tiff? It was payment for Marge’s sexual services!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just as wimpy as the original. Why did you even write it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another one that's all 5's...

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. However what occurred was too much done to the main character for this to be a RAAC. This story and the original would be among the best if it was a BTB or just he was better off on his own. qhm, please revisit this story with an alternate ending.

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

In spite of the heartfelt end and emotional feelings that bring about their return relationship, I dont think it was right to end like that... IF, and I said IF, she never had fucked the big dick boy after their divorce, than I could reconsider going back to her ... But after her fucking him, calling him during the fuck, and having the great orgasm during it, i would never consider going back to her .... Even if that meaning I would be single for the rest of my life.... But that's only me....

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

After a second reading I liked Q's version better than the original although I didn't like the thing with the gun in either version. I thought it a bit extreme but then again I wasn't the author. It's hard to imagine there was that much love there after all they had been thru with rubbing in her fucking the big dick guy. Of course her husband had his share of pussy also. Their mutually destructive hate was well documented by the author as well as there love, if you could call it that. I think the author brought it out quite well that hey both had some emotional problems as all of us do that have gone thru divorce that have left us emotionally scared. I'm not sure there is any cure for the loss of family resulting from a divorce, at least that's the way I feel. The last 40 years I was married to a loving woman that I didn't deserve but she stayed with me and I took car of the last7 years as her health deteriorated and the she passed three years ago and I miss her terribly. But now that she's gone my previous marriage and the loss of two children raises it's ugly heed looking for who to blame foo the loss. In this story it's easy and rightly so to blame the wife, she was one screwed up bitch. But then again what was the with husband putting up with the the emasculating treatment by the wife for so many years? He was ball-less until she went on the vacation which it seems was the last straw. But even after it all came down to the last scene did they really have a chance at reconciliation? I think not, but I didn't write the story. Very well done even with my doubts about the ending. 5 tars before and after.

AmazonmtmAmazonmtmalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. People read these stories for different reasons, and I loved your take on this story. Looking at the comments, frankly I think we all need therapy but I’m probably projecting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely and satisfyingly resolved, Thanks.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the read, I think my third time round? I couldn't figure out why, as much as I enjoyed reading the story the ending annoyed me so much and this time I saw it like duh how did I miss that. The thing that pisses me off about it is she got exactly what she wanted, every "lesson" she felt entitled to give him came true, and then the moron just didn't move on, no way a guy that smart would take the crazy bitch back.

PdgriggsPdgriggsalmost 2 years ago

WOW

You've taken my favorite story on LIT and made it so much more interesting. Definitely 10 Stars! Thank-you! I'm going to check your bio again to see what your pen name is outside of Lit. I'm a big fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A scorpion is always a scorpion. He should have skipped the ring and used the revolver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tiffany is too bat shit crazy to trust. All those years of being belittled and disrespected by her shows he is just as unstable as she is.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

This is still somewhat better than original but, like a lot of stories on here the guy somehow finds his way back to the wife after what she put him through. Regardless of how she turned out, he should've and deserved to move on with someone else, finally closing out the Tiffany chapter in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The continued level of degradation wrought in the MC by the ex spouse was astounding! Love cannot be a one way traffic and this sort of hurt can’t be assuaged by the simple concept of love! Here was a man who wallowed in his misery and never came out of it..He is like an abused spouse who will continue living the bad spouse in the hope he/she will change! Yuck! This type of troupe actually gets my gander up! Wether it is bartered women or battered husbands …no one deserves to be treated like this..wether physically or emotionally! Allowing them to get back together after all this just shows how off reality bithDQS and QHM are! …I am sure someone will also make a chick flick on this story and it will get lapped up by scores of metrosexuals and woke brigade..

And with these dreams in their heart another generation of battered spouses will move forth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Last poster, write something better. I'm not a writer ether but I try to stay positive in giving comments. The story flowed well, typos did abound but nothing was unreadable. Good job.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Reread. Still one of my all time favorites. You do good work

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 2 years ago

Garbage. The massive one-sided abuse of years is swept under the rug as the magic words of a counselor change a basically psychotic individual into a loving wife? Puerile infantile wish fulfillment.

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

On page 5 you have Tiffany say this:

"... Tiffany grinned, finally finding some humor. "I''ll do what I always do, even when I was married to Bruce, and sleeping with you. You never saw my toy collection, did you? I have some very, VERY nice equipment. It's how I managed to take you without hurting at first. I practiced, a lot. Goodbye, Stephen." ..."

Let me highlight the crucial bit, that changes everything about this story:

"Even when I was married to Bruce, and sleeping with you"

So now, in this version, Tiffany was sleeping with Stephen *before* the divorce. She was cuckolding him. And yet her internal monologue indicates she didn't sleep with him until *after* the divorce. I can deal with judges who say "reslove" instead of resolve, and things like that. This is a complete tonal shift, and contradicts the established narrative continuity completely. Now Tiffany isn't just an abuser and bitch, she's an *actual* adulteress, and Bruce is a cuckold. Also Tiffany can't remember when she fucked her lover(s) for the first time, so potentially early onset dementia is added as an additional plot wrinkle! Holy cow!

Or...that sentence was a goof. Who knows?

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

On page 5 you have Tiffany say this:

"... Tiffany grinned, finally finding some humor. "I''ll do what I always do, even when I was married to Bruce, and sleeping with you. You never saw my toy collection, did you? I have some very, VERY nice equipment. It's how I managed to take you without hurting at first. I practiced, a lot. Goodbye, Stephen." ..."

Let me highlight the crucial bit, that changes everything about this story:

"Even when I was married to Bruce, and sleeping with you"

So now, in this version, Tiffany was sleeping with Stephen *before* the divorce. She was cuckolding him. And yet her internal monologue indicates she didn't sleep with him until *after* the divorce. I can deal with judges who say "reslove" instead of resolve, and things like that. This is a complete tonal shift, and contradicts the established narrative continuity completely. Now Tiffany isn't just an abuser and bitch, she's an *actual* adulteress, and Bruce is a cuckold. Also Tiffany can't remember when she fucked her lover(s) for the first time, so potentially early onset dementia is added as an additional plot wrinkle! Holy cow!

Or...that sentence was a goof. Who knows?

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

Oh fer Pete's sake! Page 6, did no one in Florida ever hear from Stephen again, or did he get arrested and assaulted in the jail? C'mon.

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

Well, I liked your revision of the ending, particularly the modification of the .38 pistol bit. In some ways the Tiffany in this version is even less likeable than the original, especially given that "married to Bruce sleeping with you" thing (which I'm guessing was a goof)...but I liked it.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventurealmost 2 years ago

Second time I’ve read it. I don’t readLterotica for great insight deep themes or anything serious and sometimes I get surprised with a touching slice of life melodrama. I liked the version of this one. 5

namibnomadnamibnomadalmost 2 years ago

The story hit home in so many ways that my ex-wife did not just flirt around she actually went in fucked someone saw someone else who had more money than I did, but I didn't have a happy ending like of Mr main character but it was a nice read it tugged at the heart strings it was a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good alternate version. Some witty remarks and sad parts. Somehow even though Bruce came off as tougher, Tiffany came off harsher and nastier than the original. Seemed harder to forgive? I am positive the "married to Bruce, sleeping with you" was a mistake. It is clear she screwed the big dick asshole the night of the day her divorce became final. I did like Bruce's solution to their phone harassment: just record it! Interesting how much of Lew and Mona appear. It is good to see that in this version their marriage heals and becomes strong again. The original story of theirs ended hopeful but suggested that they still had a rough road ahead. But with counseling and hard work, they came out strong. The build up to the two books seemed over the top. But I can understand that the author wanted the 2nd book to be their story from his POV. I would also wager, Tiffany read it prior to appearing on stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gaahhh, so frustrating! After the three live sex phone calls she made to her ex, belittling his manhood and rubbing his face in the sex with her Big D**k lover... no self respecting man would ever speak to her again. And he certainly would never let her back into his life again. But the storyline would have us believe that he actually agrees to marry her again in the end. Pure rubbish!

2 stars

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

I took your advice and read DanielQSteele1's story first, followed by this one right after. You said that was necessary in otder to understand yours, but that I don't understand, unless it was in your personal remarks at the end about your demon laid to rest. It seemed to me that the general and in much of it the specific stories were the same: just son3 different details and treatments of certain characters. In a sense it was like following the characters through their lives as lived out in parallel universes, reading the two in that way, You are both excellent writers. Infave DQS1 a 5 and yours jumps certainly deserving of no less. I would like to know, though, since you mention it as laid to rest in the writing if this, just what was that demon and how it was laid to rest here,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best reconciliation story on Literotica.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Seriously complete BULLSHIT the motto of all Cuckolds LOVE in place of self respect. And her bullshit excuses are so grating you hurt me alot so I hurt you a little and yet he sucks it up as per usual fucking pathetic.

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryover 1 year ago

Enjoyed every line of each version. You're very good. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It truly amazes me that 'little children' are capable of reading adult stories, xhistianj you have the bullshit right - YOU and the rest of the little people are so full of it.

Thank you Q.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She recalled, in her parting conversation with Mr Big Dick, that they had been fucking while she was still married to her husband Bruce. She deserves no reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was happy to see an alternate to a story I loathed from an author I usually love. Unfortunately the ending is almost as bad as the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was with you right up to page 7, then it all fell apart. Not sure why you felt it necessary to have a RaaC ending. It didn't feel right, everything felt forced and awkward. Even his change of jobs didn't feel right, but it had a decent flow to it so I gave it a pass. But with the 360 on the ex was too much. Everything should have been screaming at him to get as much distance from her toxic personality as possible. Sure he may love her (why?) But are we going to cheer a former alcoholic going back to drinking. Not really. It was a sad ending to a struggle that was lost.

secretsalsecretsalover 1 year ago

Considering how Bruce seems to be a hopeless masochist, the ending seems right. Was fun when everyone else in his life called him out on it at some point or the other. Only part that felt odd was his interlude where he went around enjoying being his own person. Could have done without the umpteen slight variations of the conversation that went "You want to own me!" "No, it's not about the money etc..."

Also: "How come I didn't know about this?"

"Because they asked me not to tell you, and I can keep a confidence."

This he says, right after breaking their confidence. Priceless.

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams80720over 1 year ago

OMG!!! I loved this ending. The whole story is great and it has so much realism that I could not stop reading. Thank you

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I wish someone would rewrite this story with a protagonist that's remotely 'sane' as in some semblance of normalcy. His wife is a Lawyer and he's an aspiring writer who works for fucking Blockbuster 🤣🤣🤣 So for the writer the best thing he can come up with to support his family is minimum wage in a video store?

Let's examine that his wife makes him pay for everything except incidentals and holidays etc. So 100% of his salary goes to general maintenance and yet he's ok with that not for a while but literal years?

He's got a literary degree I assume he could be a teacher, an editor, he could write short stories and submit them to the New Yorker etc. In short he could support his family and still be working on honing his craft. As arrogant and objectionable as the wife is he's equally as arrogant except he's the Beta to her Alpha. His passive aggresive tacit acceptance of whatever shit his wife and mother in law serve up is simply gross.

So he makes his big move with literally the clothes on his back wow you really showed her. Moved into your shitty apartment still doing your shitty job and you achieved what exactly you gained your self respect?

This story was messed up in so many ways but what was hilarious was the so called rewrite is just as nauseous as the original I mean I'm pretty sure they end the exact same way? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Male characters who are presented as 'masculine' when in retrospect they are nothing but little bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once he is successful, she wants to marry him and he is a dumb&@@ to burn the prenup. One has to suspend reality to think that a couple such as this could ever get back together. Gave 5* because storytelling is superb; I just think ending was rushed to conclusion.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
How

How can Mona rubthe belly containing her second child when she can't have any.?

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Wow. amazing amount of work. Honest characterizations. And it took a while for everything to work out, which was unpredictable yet inevitable. Well done!

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

Just as good the 2nd time ! Loved the characters. I didn't always like what they did, but that's life. Incredible writing. Another 5-😊😊😊😊😊

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonover 1 year ago

Great writing, as usual.

The MC though!!! I don't think a sane man would take her back, whatever she does.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Brilliantly done.

Very good well thought out plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 star

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Excellent story! I found it terribly and painfully believable.

No1_OfConsequenceNo1_OfConsequenceover 1 year ago

I think you did a much better job than the original. I actually liked Bruce a bit in your version. In the original, he was too much of a pansy, and lacked a spine.

You made him more respectable. Congrats.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories