All Comments on 'Sera Ch. 14'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Sweet_TabooSweet_Tabooalmost 9 years ago
Jeez, Kitten!

Wow, now we are seeing a really ugly side of her personality, I mean, she's been behaving like a spoiled brat before, but using loving and caring Gina like that gives me the shivers, :)

Hopefully Steven will be there to protect Gina before irreversible damage is done and even Kathleen has voiced her concerns, good for her.

Looking forward to the next chapter, thank you

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Ashleigh and Kathleen have a more indepth relationship than that has been mentioned to date. Gena has a "friend" to be afraid of in Kitten. It appears that Kitten has resented Gena for a long time. Now she has the opportunity for unlimited payback. If Gena ever realizes what she had done, even against her will, it will kill her.

It appears that Kitten has forgoten the Gena has a child at home. Likewise, Kitten appears to subconsciously dislike her father and wants to truely control him because he does not treat her as an adult nor can she have his child. Once again she sees herself as inferior to Gena, thus the reason for Gena to call her Mistress Kitten" when alone. At this rate, Steven will become the master of Ashleigh, Kathleen, Shelia, and Kitten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous