All Comments on 'Sera Ch. 21'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Uh huh.....

"We came so suddenly, so hard, both of us finding one another's eyes just in the nick of time, just in time to be swept away to the womb, the first one we ever knew. Our mother lay dying around us as we explored the finite little body, our new universe of being, and found within its most complicated organ a place to reside. Much like the heat and lights slowly coming on in a cold building, the small form in fluid suspension took from our inhabitation, organs, dermis, limbs and digits all responding to the new power source that was us. "

Uh huh. Right. Great work but I'd prefer a more "physical' detailing of orgasms next time; before, during and after. Won't even bother trying to take in whatever the above means.

Other than that, series quite good. So far.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RE: "Uh huh"

This is obviously another piece of the puzzle of the "parasite"?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

I do not know. I have reread the first 20 chapters and diagramed the characters relationships. Now I will have to diagram the parasite's actions, reactions, and its affect on the host. As a retired management engineer, this is now I read complex books, stories, etc. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous