All Comments on 'Sera Ch. 28'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ANYBODY SEE IT?

Did anyone notice that Steven is the only male yet? Who he is or could be means nothing to that den of witches his seed is all they want he is a tool to be used an played with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and, to this day, I can only assume that was all she did.

the implication of much time between the act and the telling. Stevie lives with these folk for awhile, but there does seem to be a countdown to an explosion.

my guess is that the lovely Ashleigh cannot answer questions any longer due to her leaving this story soon.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Steven is a moron

For a human that is supposed to be smart he can be a complete and utter moron. I have been on the same track as him. If Sera turned out to be bad for me, diluting me til I'm not the person I want to be, suicide would be the answer. But, I'm smart enough not to tell Sera that. Steven using it as a threat was the stupidest thing he could ever do. The story is basically over now. Since he told Ash, and she removed any idea of suicide from him, he has no escape and will live the rest of his human life in torture knowing he will be as bad for humanity as the rest of the Burchel's and will not be able to stop any of it. To me that would be a fate worse than death.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Steven has called Sera's bluff and lost. Sera needs him more than he realizes and unfortunately he will never knoew due to Ashleigh's/Sera's action. In the absence of free will, what is life worth? 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous