Serena and Mandy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally blew my load deep inside Serena, and once I had cum Serena quickly collapsed onto the tree branch. Only the rope was holding her up. The rain was still coming down, in buckets it seemed. I untied Serena and she collapsed, naked, to the ground. Serena's sweet body was covered in wet, clingy, leaves and twigs. She didn't even try to brush herself off, she just stood up, closed her raincoat, and zipped it up.

As Serena stood, were three bursts of lightning around us, followed instantly by ear damaging loud thunderclaps. I was getting nervous; the lightning was too close for comfort, and just as I thought that, lightning struck a tree only ten yards from us, splitting it in two, and setting it on fire. That was much too close for comfort! The rain would put out the fire; the rain was that intense.

I put my arm around Serena's waist and as we walked out of the woods we had to pass Old Man Potter. He had tucked away his cock, but he was staring at Serena. Unashamed, Serena went up to him, stood in front of him, and unzipped, blatantly giving him a wonderful close-up of her cum filled body.

"You can look, but no touching, please," she said.

"Can I just touch just your lovely breasts?" Potter asked. I guessed he must have been secretly drooling.

Serena looked at me, unsure what to do, or maybe she was looking for my approval? Maybe she had thought she saw it in my face, because she said,

"Okay, but just my breasts. No more," and she smiled at him. Then the seductress gave him one of her patent-pending winks, which seemed to engender yet another bolt of lightning.

I guess Serena had not realized just how talented Old Man Potter actually was. As he caressed her boobs and tweaked her nipples, I saw her breathing change, and damn if she wasn't getting turned on yet again!

"I'll touch a little more, okay?" Potter said, or perhaps kind of asked.

Serena managed to whisper out a reply in a husky voice, indicating (to me, at least) extreme arousal. Potter's hands quickly went everywhere, seemingly touching all over her body at once, and - of course - inevitably ending up at her pussy. He pushed off her raincoat and she was stark naked, soaking wet, right in front of him!

Serena groaned as he stuck a finger in and pulled out some of my cum.

"Lick Philip's cum off my finger, Serena," he said. I didn't know he even knew our names! Serena immediately licked his finger lovingly, the same way she licked my cock earlier during our spectacular fucking session in the woods. She looked nervously at me, but I think I was in a state of shock. What kind of a slut was Serena, anyway?

"I want to fuck you," Old Man Potter said, and Serena finally woke up to what was going on.

In alarm, Serena screamed, "NO!" and she stepped backwards, away from Potter, zipped up her raincoat, and began to run back to my apartment. She was clearly freaked.

I bid Potter goodbye and quickly caught up with Serena, calmed her down, and we walked back to my apartment, thoroughly soaked, with Serena's hair hugging her head. Her always perfectly coiffed hair was now very wet, and totally flat. God, she looked fetching!

********

I woke the next morning with a naked Serena in my bed. I was looking forward to some early morning sex, before the training session began, when my cell phone flashed, letting me know a call was arriving.

"Hello?"

"It's Mandy. I've decided I need to meet your Indianapolis Slut. I'm calling her Slindy, combining Slut with Indy. Do you like it?" Mandy asked.

Serena was still asleep. "Her name is Serena," I said.

"Maybe so, but she'll always be Slindy to me. Think she'd mind if I called her that? Anyway, I'm coming down tomorrow; I took the day off from work. I thought I'd give you some warning. I don't want to walk in on the two of you fucking, for example," Mandy said. "I want to meet Slindy."

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said. "We have our training session tomorrow. It runs all day long."

"This is nonnegotiable. Tell her I'm your sister," she said. "She'll never suspect you belong to me. You do, you know. She's there with you as we talk, isn't she? She's probably naked with her head on your shoulder." Mandy had nailed everything, but she truly surprised me when she said I should tell Serena that Mandy was my sister!

"Incest doesn't shock Serena," I replied. "I don't think you coming down here is a good idea," I repeated.

"Don't give me that BS. Just tell her I'm your sister and I want to meet your new squeeze, okay? Sisters are like that; curious little devils. Slindy will understand. I'll be there at eight pm, and try to make sure she's properly dressed, okay? You'll take us both out for a nice dinner. Pick a restaurant that has good red wine; I may need it, if Slindy is pretty," Mandy said.

"She's pretty and sexy, both. Wild in the sack. You're going to love her," I told Mandy.

"Very funny. See you tomorrow. Bye, bro," she said.

"Bye, sis," I said. We hung up.

"What did you mean, incest doesn't shock me?" Serena asked. She hadn't been asleep after all, apparently. Her head had felt divine on my shoulder. I began to fondle her boobs.

"That was my sister Mandy on the phone. She's coming here tomorrow, from New York, and she wants me to take you and her out to dinner. She wants to meet my new girl," I said.

"Why were you talking about incest?" Serena asked. I think she was alarmed that maybe I had told Mandy about her and her brother, although when I could have done that was beyond me.

"Why do you think?" I replied.

"Oh, sweet! You and your sister? You sexy devil, you!"

"Well," I said, trying to think of what to say.

"I'm not so alone," Serena said, with a huge smile, as she squeezed my cock. "Hmmm, I do so love your morning wood." Then she paused to take a large gulp of air. "I'm so ashamed about the times with Clark, even if they were magical. I've always wanted Annabelle to accept me, but she never did. I'll be nice to Mandy. You and your sister? Fucking fan-tas-tic! I can't wait to meet her," Serena said.

Holy shit, I thought. Then I rolled Serena onto her back and spread her legs. We had a half hour before we had to be at training. This had to be a quickie. Serena kissed me as I entered her, my mind racing in blind panic about the next day.

**********

Steve was emanating ice towards Serena, understandably I guess, and fire and brimstone at me. Ditto. It was a hard day at the Intensive Training Program. When it ended, a group of us went out for drinks, to unwind. Actually, it was almost a dozen of the group. Steve was noticeably absent, but of course Serena was there. She sat with two of the other women, and not with me. She was busily exchanging texts with someone on her phone. I hoped it wasn't with Steve nor Frank.

When we all left the bar 90 minutes later, I took Serena home with me. "I have good news," she said. "I was busy on my phone with Clark, while you were talking football. Do you really think the Kansas City Chiefs might win the Super Bowl this year?"

"Well, so far they're undefeated. They have a good team this year," I said. "What were you discussing with your brother Clark?"

"He's in Philadelphia. He's coming tomorrow, too, to meet you and your sister Mandy. We can have a party!" Serena said. She seemed pleased no end. My stomach was in my throat.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," I said.

"Of course, it is. I really do love you, Philip, and I want you to meet the other most important man in my life, and I'm damn sure I want to meet your sister, especially given that you and she are like Clark and me. It's only natural," she said.

Nothing about this was natural. Nothing good was going to come from it. How could Mandy have done this to me? Damn. Damn it all to hell!

Serena went home to get her meds and fresh clothes, and while she was gone I made a quick call to Mandy to explain everything.

"Oh, this is just too much fun to believe!" Mandy said, to my horror. "Ever had group sex, Philip? Because I'll bet that's what your cute little farm-girl-incestuous-slut is planning. This is going to be so much fun!"

"You're evil, you do know that, right?" I replied.

"Oh baby, you have no idea," she said. "You really know how to choose your sluts, Philip. I'm impressed. Maybe you're right: The Midwest sounds more interesting than I've been thinking it is, doesn't it? I've got to give you credit."

"Very funny," I said, my head filling with despair. Was I the lone sane person?

I heard Serena at the door and we quickly ended the call. "See you tomorrow!" were Mandy's parting words, as my life gradually became a portal to hell.

12