All Comments on 'Serena and Mandy Pt. 04'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Resurrexit!

Yes, an apt word for the effect Serena and Mandy have on all men! As an old (not older, just effin' old!) man myself, I have mixed feelings about Harry Potter not being the fathers of Mandy's child. On the one hand, I don't want to go through raising another child with all the drama and expenses involved. That's the good part. But the thought that I lack the potency to father another child is a downer. But, in the end, not fathering another child is the much better option. Enough of my personal reflections! Your mojo has more than returned, JB! Resurrexit could apply to that too. Five stars for this chapter and the entire series. Be well!

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukover 1 year ago

Great story. Lots of sloppy seconds, which I love too. The incest is fine as well although I was never that lucky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES