Serena and Mandy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark shoved me aside and he began gently to kiss Mandy. She kissed him back. He too played with her boobs, and she let him. When he ran a finger over her slit, Mandy groaned. I knew that groan. It was authentic. Mandy was into this!

Was Mandy actually going to fuck Clark just to get revenge on me? Just to make me jealous? Tied up in the woods, naked, to a tree? Had she taken leave of her senses?

Now it was my turn to get mad. I went over to Serena and kissed her gorgeous ass. She turned her pretty face towards me, and said, "It's about time, you bastard. I don't like being ignored."

I was stroking Serena's pussy when I heard Mandy say, "No, it's too big! No, Clark," and the softer, "no, no, no, oh my God, oh my God, you're actually doing it? I didn't think...OH MY GOD!"

Serena said, in a sing-song happy tone of voice "Poor Mandy! She'll never be the same. The gift of Clark is the gift that keeps on giving. Girls can never get enough of him. I should know."

I stood besides Serena's fabulous ass, thrust up at me, and stared at Clark and Mandy, as Mandy was powerless to do anything but submit, and from all appearances she was submitting happily. Mandy was letting Clark pummel her with his cock. Mandy could barely catch her breath, and she was grunting with each ferocious thrust as Clark's muscular power thrust her upward against her constraints of organic, biologically degradable, dead vines, that were binding her to the tree.

Serena was straining her neck, watching the show, as she lay, tied convincingly, bent over the horizontal tree limb. Serena's perfect boobs dangled below her, and her ass thrust into the air, right in front of me. Mandy began to groan; she was making those little gasps I knew so well that presaged an orgiastic release. Already! It usually took me twice as long to get her to this stage.

On the other hand, we had never fucked outdoors, never with Mandy naked, tied up, and on display outdoors! Such a situation could be a turn on, or an arousal killer. Or maybe fucking Clark was such an incredible experience that it just didn't matter?

"Did Sarabeth act like Mandy is acting, when Clark fucked her behind the barn?" I asked. "Or Jake's sister?" and with those words I stuck my cock inside Serena's wide-open pussy with all my might, with all my force, and with all my pent-up passion.

Serena groaned the groan of the millennia of women getting royally fucked. Her erotic moans of pleasure in response to my pounding was a salve for the extreme jealousy flowing through my veins over Mandy's wanton behavior. She never did answer my stupid, insecure questions.

Mandy was whimpering in the background and Serena moaned loudly in response to my onslaught. I turned around to look, even without missing a beat while Serena's more than willing body was responding wonderfully. Clark had just given a ferocious thrust; I was almost surprised his cock was not exiting from little Mandy's mouth, he was so high up and deep inside her. Clark had frozen, holding his cock there, and Mandy screamed out her climax as Clark squirted his load inside her. I knew Mandy loved the feeling of a man (hitherto, me!) squirting inside her.

I began to wonder just how many men Mandy had let fuck her so brilliantly. Don't go down that road, I told myself. For that matter, Serena, whom I was still pummeling, was no innocent, either; far from it.

I kept right on fucking Serena and playing with her free-hanging boobs, and a smile crossed my lips as my little blonde sexpot screamed out her orgasm. I shot my load inside her only seconds later, and then we both heard Mandy's blood curdling scream. It was no scream of sexual pleasure; no, it was a scream of terror!

I looked around quickly, and it was our old friend, Old Man Potter, enjoying the show. I told Serena and she called over to Mandy, saying, "Don't worry, girl. He's harmless. He knows that no means no."

"What about the other guy? He's staring at you and Philip," Mandy said. Serena couldn't see him with the limited movement of her head.

"It's Steve," I said to her.

Clark went over to Steve, since he seemed kind of threatening. Clark was leaving Mandy alone, dripping cum down her thigh, and Potter moved to get closer, and closer, and then even closer to Mandy. Clark and Steve got into an 'animated discussion' and both of them kept looking over to Serena and me, engaged in the most intimate of acts. I could tell by Clark's body language he was telling Steve to stay put.

Clark came over and said, "Steve wants sloppy seconds, Serena. It might be wise to let him. He's pretty agitated. What do you think?"

Serena chose that moment to climax, and I quickly shot my load inside her. She didn't answer her brother's outrageous question.

"Philip, you should have a say, too. After all, the two of you are in love," Clark said. "It might be wise to let Steve have one final fuck with Serena, if both of you are willing. Otherwise there could be trouble."

Serena could barely talk after her intense orgasm, but managed to spit out, "Steve told Frank's wife about me. He's a shit."

"Maybe he did you a favor? That relationship was going nowhere, and it was poisoning you. It's you who used the word poison, remember, Sis?" Clark said.

"That's not the point. Oh, shit. Well, he is in fact a good fuck. What do you think, Philip? After all, Old Man Potter is doing your sister," Serena said.

I whipped my head around just in time to see Potter's extremely thick cock pummeling Mandy, who was uttering not even a peep of protest, but smiling broadly, combined with small moans. What a slut my sister is!

I went over to Steve who looked at me with hate. "Serena says you can fuck her one last time. Make it a good one, bud," I said.

Steve looked at me with complete surprise. "You're okay with it?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. I had more important things to tend to. Mandy had now fucked Clark and Old Man Potter back to back. Well, she was still fucking Potter. That old fart really had staying power!

Steve wasted no time getting to Serena and stuck his cock right into her wide-open pussy that I had unwittingly prepared for him. Now both my women were being fucked, while Clark and I just watched.

"These things happen on the farms, too?" I asked Clark, as we watched out women get royally fucked.

"Nah. There's the occasional gangbang, but nobody ever drops by unannounced while I'm having fun with a woman. Those days are ending, though. I proposed marriage to Annabelle and she said yes. She'll cut off my jewels if I fool around with anyone other than her, and of course Serena. Family is exempt."

"Of course," I said, not meaning it at all.

Wait a minute. "Was Serena ever gang banged?" I asked.

Clark was capable of an enigmatic smile. "These things are best discussed between man and wife," he said.

"We're not married," I said.

"You will be, just give Serena a little time," Clark said, and he chuckled. "She's crazy about you. I've never seen her like this before, not even with Justis."

"Who's Justis?" I asked. I kept looking over at Mandy, who seemed to be enjoying Old Man Potter, still, and more than I would have liked. And this was after Clark had already fucked her silly.

"Justis? I guess he might still be her husband. The divorce should be final, soon. He's been holding out for another go with Serena before he signs off. She refuses," Clark said. I looked over at Steve and Serena going at it, Serena still securely tied to the tree branch. She could do Steve again, but not Justis, whoever he was? People are strange, aren't they?

I began to wonder if Potter would ever finish with my true love, my sister. He did, eventually, and so too did Steve with Serena. It was getting late. The idea of sloppy thirds with Mandy did not appeal to me. The four of us staggered home.

The four of us got drunk finishing off my bottle of very good Scotch whisky. None of us spoke of what had happened in the afternoon. I had no idea what the sleeping arrangements would be, and was terrified there would be a fight over me, or equally likely, over Clark and his monster cock. My fears came to naught, however, because around 1AM Serena and Clark left for her apartment. Serena first gave me a kiss from heaven, and then whispered, "I adore Mandy. Enjoy her all you want tonight, but remember, you're mine, all mine." Serena wiggled her hips as she left.

"Quite the family you've stumbled into, Philip," Mandy said, once Clark and Serena were both gone. "If you marry her, I'll look forward to coming to the family reunions, you know?"

"Mandy, have you ever had a gang bang?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that to ask your sister?" Mandy said, in mock outrage. "Why, has Serena had one?"

"Clark kind of hinted at that," I said.

"Does today count? After all, I took on Clark and Old Man Potter, and if you can get it up, I fully plan on taking you tonight. That's three men in one day. That should count, don't you think?" Mandy replied.

I tried to look thoughtful.

"It can't compare to Serena's high school gang bang, though." Mandy said. "Clark did her in the woods, and left her there, naked and tied up. Four of her high school friends discovered her, untied her, and then she rewarded them for their gallantry in a very Serena way. She told me that, you know. It's one of her favorite memories. Quite a woman you've found, big brother. Hey, want me to help you pick out an engagement ring?"

I didn't answer. I just picked up my sweet sexpot of a sister, took her into my bedroom, and did what brothers are not supposed to do. Then after I rested a bit, I did it again. Mandy sucked me a long time until I was ready to do it a third time.

"Now remember, Philip," Mandy told me, as she prepared to return to New York. "I know you love Serena and me, both. You should marry Serena and have children with her, move to the suburbs, get a dog or two, a picket fence and all that jazz, and forgive her for cheating on you with Clark, which she'll do every chance she gets. But what you've got to remember is: You're mine. I own your heart. I own your soul. I own you. Never forget that, Philip."

I assured her I wouldn't, and we kissed goodbye. I felt the salt of Mandy's tear as we kissed. I wondered if she tasted the salt of my own tears.

Serena came over, wearing her freshly fucked look. "Come on, Philip. Let's take a shower and wash our siblings out of our hair. I hope Mandy didn't wear you out, because I'm ready to go!"

Epilogue: Serena indeed did get me to propose. She loved the huge diamond ring I gave her. Mandy chose it; she had explained that when it came to diamonds, size matters. Mandy came out to Indiana for the wedding, of course, and so did our parents, all four of them. The hotel began to stink of the smell of sex.

As Serena walked down the aisle, her father next to her, my blushing bride was full of cum, from her brother Clark, her former husband Justis, and my best man, who apparently got lucky with her. She told me later she was getting her final slutty ya-ya's out before monogamy set in. She made it sound as if monogamy was a disease.

I had been too distracted by my very own sister to notice all of Serena's hanky-panky, or to care, but once we were on our honeymoon, and flying down to Martinique, Serena was mine, all mine, and I was hers. It was only natural.

*********

Five years later: The skeptics were wrong. Serena was completely loyal to me, if you don't count her brother Clark. For that matter, I behaved the same way, if you don't count my sister Mandy. We had two children, and yes, we lived in the suburbs (Carmel, a nice suburb of Indianapolis). Our house was big, with a guest room, where Serena got it on with Clark when he would visit, and analogously when I got it on with Mandy.

Mandy gave birth to a daughter. She refused to say who the father was, but based on the timing, I have it narrowed down to two possibilities: Clark is one, and the other is the pool of all men in New York City. When she told me that she was off birth control, I went through a ton of condoms. We didn't want to have a child born of incest. Clark, however, is a bareback only kind of guy.

Mandy later told me I could narrow down my guess of all men in New York to just two of them. For the competition of who can be the sluttier, Mandy beat Serena, zippers, panties, and hands down. Good for her. I still love them both, more than I can say. So too does Clark.

******************

Ratings with stars, and comments, are greatly appreciated.

12