Serena's Wedgie Humiliation

Story Info
Serena's girlfriend is taking advantage of her wedgie kink!
2.4k words
4.27
27.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena never thought a wedgie would be her kink, but now she needs that humiliation any time she wants to cum. It got worse when her girlfriend started teasing her about it, at first she was a little upset, but then she became turned on just from the teasing. God, what a slut! When her girlfriend came home with a package in her hand she didn't think anything of it, but then she was told she needs to shower and be ready on the bed.

"Ready for what?"

"We're going to go out, but I get to pick your outfit."

Only slightly concerned, Serena showered and sat naked on the bed, waiting for Viv to pick out some clothes.

Viv sashayed in and Serena almost gasped, she was wearing such a slutty outfit and it was turning her on immediately. She had a short skirt, tight top, and she was showing the most cleavage Serena had seen besides when she was shirtless.

"You haven't even seen the best part," Viv said, lifting up a leg and powerfully placing her heel on Serena's thigh. This small move was enough to show off her clean-shaven pussy. Viv smiled at Serena's longing gaze.

"Good enough to eat, huh?"

Serena gave Viv her best doe eyes, "oh no, bitch. We're going out first."

"Plus, that's not the best part."

"What else is there?"

Now Serena got really excited, maybe Viv was also wearing a butt plug? And if they went dancing she'd have to dance in it too, constantly feeling that pressure inside of her...

When Viv dropped a plastic package in her lap, Serena was confused, to say the least.

Serena ripped apart the plastic to reveal... "A chastity belt?" It didn't look like what she had seen before but it was definitely part metal. It had a rubber-lined metal for the waistband, a locking mechanism, and for the pussy area it was a small piece of spandex like a thong. It wouldn't make accessing the genitals too hard.

"Nope," Viv had a vicious grin now. "A wedgie belt."

Serena's face felt like a volcano as she suddenly realized what this meant. Viv would want her to put this on and wear it out. Locked in with a wedgie while they were at a restaurant or club, the tight fabric digging into her pussy and ass.

"Put it on now, we don't have a lot of time. Step into it and I'll lock it. Oh, but first..."

Viv turned around and grabbed a bottle off their dresser. Serena didn't have time to read the label before Viv tipped and shook it over the thong part, small particles fell out like it was salt. "Ew, what's that."

"Hm, deodorizer. Now, you're running out of time."

Serena was too distracted to ask more questions. Since she was already naked she did as Viv told her, she stepped into the thong and turned around to show Viv the lockable back, which already had a key in it.

"Deep breaths, I need to pull it up to lock it."

Serena bent over the bedside and took a deep breath, Viv started pulling and Serena let out a gasp despite her preparation. Her ass immediately was burning as most of the stretch came from that fabric. Viv dug a finger into Serena's pussy to grab some more fabric from the front and then pulled even harder on the metal waistband, causing Serena's vagina and ass to ache. With two strong arms, Viv was able to hold the waistband together and lock it.

Serena didn't move and started taking more deep breaths while Viv stepped back and admired Serena's ass.

"This key is going on my necklace, but you won't be getting that off until we get back home. I'm not telling you where we're going or when we're coming back." Serena let out a chuckle at Viv's words but knew she was serious, Serena was scared if she moved the wedgie would tighten more so she stayed still until Viv threw some clothes at her.

She stood up straight and she was right, the fabric between her thighs shifted and started rubbing right against her clit. But now she wasn't sure this type of fabric was a very good idea.

"Babe, it's kinda itchy, what kind of fabric is this?"

Viv started laughing until her face was red and pointed to the bottle on the dresser that she had previously called a deodorizer. Serena grabbed it and her mouth dropped open, "itching powder!?"

Serena started to rub at her pussy and exposed ass, now paranoid about itching.

"I read about it online, what? Don't like it?" Viv started gaining her composure. "Anyway, put on your outfit and meet me out front babe!" She left the room before Serena could react so she decided she might as well keep getting ready.

Viv wasn't one to change her mind.

"Bitch..."

Serena saw the mini skirt and crop top Viv had pulled out, and these weren't just any clothes. These were Viv's clothes. Viv, who is a few sizes smaller and already had more revealing clothes than Serena.

"This girl is trying to kill me tonight." Already the shame was making Serena's face red all over again. The mini skirt would not cover the high-waisted metal band, so people would already assume she's wearing a chastity belt, not to mention she wouldn't be able to discreetly touch at her pussy, which she still hadn't let go of, due to it persistently itching.

And the crop top! The top showed all of her under-boob rather than actual cleavage.

Serena was already vowing to make Viv pay for the humiliation once they get home.

Viv honked until Serena stepped out and locked the door.

She shuffled down to the car, careful to keep hold of the bottom of the miniskirt and incidentally trying to rub her pussy with her thighs as she walked. Once Serena sat down she was all but panting, Viv laughed while Serena pulled the skirt up so she could caress her aching clit and vulva with two fingers.

"Aren't you worried about our neighbors seeing you!" Viv was laughing maniacally, but soon turned up some music and started driving. "Oh well, now everyone will see what a slut you are." At the next stoplight, Serena wasn't paying attention and Viv took the opportunity to slap her right on her spread pussy.

Serena doubled over more from shock than pain, as she's begged Viv to hit her harder before, but any quick movements were making the fabric feel tighter on her slit.

"Don't drool on my seats Serena, we're almost there."

Serena chocked out a quick 'yes, ma'am' and started to pull her skirt back down the best she could. Not known to her, no matter what she tried, because it was the skirt was too small on her there was no way to hide her pussy while she was seated.

From the area, she could tell they were near a club, and not their usual gay bar... a regular club where you're more likely to see someone in jeans than leather. This made Serena nervous but she knew if she told Viv about her worries she would only be taunted more, likely why Viv chose this place. They tend to go to gay bars so they wouldn't get hit on by guys as much, or at least the people are more open-minded. Here she had no idea what she'd be getting herself into.

Viv took her hand to lead her through the doors after they parked, all Serena was able to think about was holding her skirt down, as it covered what was left of her pride. Well, she may have also been thinking about her burning crotch and how she wasn't sure if it was sweat or her own wet threatening to drip down her leg.

This club had a bar/restaurant half on one side and a dance floor with an additional seatless bar on the other side. Viv pulled her along to sit at the bar near the restaurant side. Viv hopped onto the barstool and smiled at Serena while tapping the seat next to her.

Serena could only glare in response, knowing damn well the struggle she'll have in adjusting her crotch after lifting herself onto the stool. Viv couldn't wait until the end of the night to reveal to Serena how the whole time she could see her panties while seated too, and by sitting at the bar if Serena turns around she'll be showing everyone else too.

After the predicted struggle Serena was content to sit at the bar for the rest of the night, and strangely Viv complied for a while. Viv let her get comfortable, they had a few drinks and ate some appetizers while talking and joking around. The bartender even asked them if they were new to the area, but Viv and Serena had never been to this club before, only passed by.

Eventually, the bar became crowded and a man had sat down next to Serena, he had been quiet for a while but finally tapped on Serena's shoulder and her face became as hot as her pussy.

"Hi, I just wanted to say I've never seen anything like that belt you're wearing, is that a lock on it?"

Serena was unprepared to respond until Viv did for her, "yeah, sorry she's a little shy. It's a lock, and I've got the key to it."

"Wow, that's pretty crazy, so are you gals good friends then?"

"No.. we're.." Serena started to try and stutter out that she's here with her girlfriend but Viv's evil eyes glinted and she cut Serena off, "best friends. Serena here is my best friend."

Serena knew Viv was just fucking with her, since they'd been together for 3 years, but not knowing why she was doing it hurt a little.

Viv, on the other hand, was prepared to fully embarrass Serena, even if it means she had to hide the fact that they're together.

"Ah, Serena," the man made a move to tuck Serena's hair behind her ear, and in her shock she let him, only feeling a little disgusted with herself, as she was more mortified than anything. "Let me buy you a drink."

"She's already had a few drinks, maybe you guys could dance..."

The stranger smiled as he took Viv's words to heart and jumped off his seat, grabbing Serena and pulling her too.

Serena sent a glare to Viv but was brought back to the thought of her burning pussy. Viv only set this up so she would be in more erotic pain from dancing. The man had no resistance as he got into the full swing of dancing. Serena struggled to move but this man started to place his hands on her hips and pull her in close, she started laughing but only because she detested his audacity and awful dancing. He took this as an invitation to continue. He held a tight grip on her metal belt, and because of her small swaying and his energetic moves, this all resulted in him pulling the belt up higher. Serena started to roll her eyes back from the pressure on her ass and clit, all this attention to her erotic zones was definitely getting her wet now. She tried to keep her eyes closed and distract herself from his rough hands but the only thing she could do was instead think of the orgasm she was building up to. When she felt another set of hands-on her, soft hands, she whipped her head to see Viv grinding up against her back.

The man didn't notice at first, but as soon as he did he started grinding on Serena's front harder so she could feel his erection on hers. Her skirt had come up from all the movement and he used this to his advantage, practically pulling the rest of the fabric up with his bulge so his crotch could rub right on hers. Serena was strictly lesbian but she found the physical feeling further intensifying her building orgasm. Viv could tell the man had gotten closer but was unaware of exactly how close, yet she still found this to be a good moment to reach around and pull onto the front of Serena's belt. Serena, from her senses being completely filled with pleasure, and the sudden tugging right on her clit, started to cum right on the dance floor. She held back her squirting but still felt a little bit drip down her leg. The man noticed her head pulling back and saw Viv's hands on the front of the belt. Even with the poor lighting he could pull his leg away and see how she had just gotten it wet. Some people might have been turned off by her sudden urge, but he was obviously not.

A mortified Serena tried gently to pull all the hands off her body and Viv excused them to the restroom. Once inside the bathroom they went into the handicapped stall together and finally Serena spoke up. "What the fuck was that?"

"Aw, baby I thought you'd like that. Didn't you cum?"

Serena huffed, but she actually loved it. It was the most humiliating thing, but yeah, she did get off on it.

"Next time I want a warning."

Viv pulled her in for a deep kiss, after a few long seconds Serena lightly pushed her off. An out of breath Viv responded, "yes, ma'am. Next time I'll warn you, I'm glad you enjoyed it though. If I thought you wouldn't I wouldn't let it go that far though, baby."

Serena believed her, they had talked about things like this of course, but this was the first time they did anything so sexual in public.

"Plus, it's easier to turn down this stranger than someone we might know right? If you'd like we can go dance and make out in front of him?"

While they'd done this before in gay clubs, Serena hesitated to agree to do it now.

Viv saw her nervousness, "Oh come on, he's totally interested, I saw his pants, Serena..."

"Fine, but you're the one turning him down, I can't handle that too."

Viv smiled and planned to keep shoving Serena at the man all night. And it's not like he would complain too much, he's clearly enjoying the show just like Viv was.