Serendipity 25: Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Know what? Your teenage daughter has wanted that for a long time -- maybe even longer than you have. To have her dad stuff that big dick inside of her and fuck her 'til she can't even walk. Have you cum like a firehose inside my teen cunt 'til I can't hold any more and your cum pours out of me."

As she was talking like this -- saying these things -- she was digging her fingernails into my chest, and it hurt -- but it also seemed to make me even harder. She twisted a nipple and said even more.

"But you're doing it now, aren't you? You've got your Daddy dick all the way up inside your little girl, and you're wondering how long you can make it last, aren't you?"

She leaned over, 'til her face was right over mine -- and she dribbled a large amount of her spit, right on my lips, then used her tongue to smear it around my lips and mouth, and on my chin, before licking my cheeks and my jaw.

I reached up with both hands and seized her tits, and I treated them just as roughly as I could. I squeezed, and I pinched and twisted her nipples, and I scratched them with my nails like she had been doing with her nails, leaving angry red streaks on that soft which skin, then did it all again.

"Oh, that's it, Dad, now I know you how you really feel about your little girl, how she really makes you feel. That's what I wanted -- I wanted you to find out how much, how badly, you wanted to fuck your little girl. Well, you know now, don't you? And now that you've found out, you won't be able to get enough, will you. You'll never be able to fuck her as much as you want to.

"But you can try ...," and she squeezed both my nipples really hard, and that was enough. I lunged upward with my hips and clawed at her tits, and I rammed my cock into my daughter's cunt, again, and again, and again, until I shot everything I had into her...

... until, with her head next to mine, our mouths locked together and our tongues dueling, I used my hand and fingers to work my daughter to her climax while I shot everything I had into her.

I might have lost consciousness for a few seconds -- Shane might have, too -- and we just lay there like that, her on her back against me, my fingers still lazily exploring her pussy, one of her arms back over her head, gently stroking my hair. Occasionally, we'd turn our heads toward each other and kiss, then turn back and just lay there, her in my arms, enjoying the feelings, her on me, me inside of her.