Serendipity Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard, "OH GOD THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!" from the bathroom.

"Nicole, are you on your final rinse?"

"Yes Master." She said quietly from the bathroom.

"About six or seven months?"

"At least Master, if not more."

"Please come show Brittany."

"Yes Master." Again quietly as she came out into the bedroom with her hand under her belly.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Nicole grinned at Brittany's reaction.

"I'm told Master had the same reaction the first time he saw a full cleansing as well. Once you get past the initial weirdness of it, getting your pussy fucked with a full belly is like nothing you have ever done. I nearly passed out the first time Master did me that way." Brittany was stunned to say the least. "Now Master is going soft little one. I will be back in a few seconds and I expect a nice hard cock for my ass!" and turned back to the bathroom wiggling her ass all the way.

I lay back on the comforter and Brittany turned almost sixty nine beside me and started sucking and playing with my cock. That and playing with her jeweled nipples with her aromatic pussy and dangling jewelry only inches away and I was more than ready for Nicole. Just then Nicole came back in, her water baby now gone, with a look of heated desire on her face, focused only on my hard cock in Brittany's hand.

"Master, Brittany, I have a request of both of you tonight."

"Anything Mistress." I merely nodded.

"Master, there is a good chance I will pass out before you fill me, please do not stop. I want to wake up with the biggest load ever in my ass." I nodded to her. "Brittany, your job may be easier or harder depending on how long I am out. I want to wake up with Masters hard cock still in me. Do you think you could tolerate sitting on Masters face and letting him eat your pussy until I wake up?" she asked with a grin.

"Oh Mistress, I guess if you made me, I could be forced to let Master eat me!" she giggled as she started to lube me up. "I think you may not have long to wait on Master loading you Mistress!"

"You have one other duty little one." And produced a LARGE vibrating egg and remote control. "I need you to put this in me, and then when I start to orgasm turn it on full blast." She handed it to Brittany and spread her legs. Nicole made a hissing sound as Brittany pushed it as far as she could up into Nicole. Then she licked her fingers tasting Nicole and grinning.

"You taste delicious Mistress, I may not need the towels after all!"

Nicole smiled and squatted over me, then leaned back supporting herself, tits up over me. "Now hold Master up so I may service him."

"Yes Mistress!" and she reached between Nicole's legs to hold me up.

I felt Nicole's cheeks first, and she wiggled a bit to get me lined up with her ass, and then slowly sunk down taking me all the way in. "Oooooo Masterrrr! That feels so fucking goooooood!"

I reached around her and strummed her nipples with my fingers. I felt a little spasm and a dribble down my balls as her ass clenched on me. I reached down and helped support her hips as she started to lift up and down, her tight ass surrounding me, taking me deep within her. Feeling every little bit of my cock sliding past her tight ring and into the velvet softness of her ass. Slowly at first taking in all the sensations, as she fucked her own ass. Soon pure lust took over and she was riding me like her life depended on it, her ass slapping my thighs as she descended to fill herself..

"I'm getting close!" I bellowed.

"Yes Master, YES! I want to feel you fill me!"

Then Brittany put her finger in my ass and turned on the egg. I lost it. I started pumping into Nicole as she started spasming and clamping down on my shooting cock before collapsed back onto me. I held her hips up enough that I kept pumping into her until I was spent then let her settle down around me, still twitching. Brittany came around and gave me a nice kiss flavored like Nicole. "Mmmmm she does taste good Master!" then straddled my face just above her Mistresses head pulling her pussy open using her jewelry. That made me twitch in Nicole causing her to moan even though she was still a little out of it. "Please eat me Master, let me cum for you." As she sat down on me holding herself open.

Since turnabout is fair play I gripped Brittany's ass as I ate her with my little finger at her rosebud. She was already very wet and flowing, she was getting close within a few deep tongue probes. Now it was time for my dessert as I felt Nicole starting to stir. I pushed my finger in Brittany's ass as I pulled her down on my mouth so she couldn't get away. Oh she was sweet! She definitely enjoyed getting her pussy eaten as her pussy opened completely over my mouth. As she fell forward in orgasm running her clit across my nose, I reached up with the hand not in her ass and cupped a tit and tugged on her nipple jewelry. That got me a thigh squeeze and a bit more flow. She might become a squirter with more practice and encouragement!

Brittany rolled to one side, tits heaving as she breathed heavily, trying desperately to catch her breath. Nicole rolled to the other side keeping her butt up. "Thank you Master.", was the dreamy response I got from Nicole.

Just then Natalie burst through the door, almost ripped her bra in half and pushed her thong to her ankles bending at the waist. The vibrator shot out of her pussy like it was fired from a gun. That sent Brittany into a giggle fit.

"Oh you think that's funny do you, you little pipsqueak. I'll show you. Five orgasms before I left was bad enough, but pot holes with a full pussy and ass on the way over gave me three more!" Then she promptly straddled Brittany's face and pinned her down. Brittany didn't need more encouragement and finished Natalie off. Natalie on the other hand was NOT quiet.

"OH YEA!!! EAT MY PUSSY... SUCK ME CLEAN GIRL!..... OH YEAH.... OH YEAH, OH YEA, FUCK ME WITH THAT TONGUE.....AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" With that she came all over Brittany's face and fell over beside her to a round of applause from the doorway. It seems Natalie left the door wide open in her excitement to join the party.

Nicole looked over at our audience. "Tiff, could you get my little plug from Danny's brief case. He gave me a monster load and I don't want to lose a drop!"

Cathy and Shelly snickered until Tiffany brought it back and put it in her ass. Then the eyebrows went up.

"SO?" Tiffany asked looking at Nicole.

"Oh God Tiffany, you weren't kidding. Having Danny behind me fucking my ass and filling me is WONDERFUL! But me on top using his cock to fuck my own ass is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I could get just the right angle at just the right time. I even managed to stay conscious long enough to feel him shoot in me this time! And then Brittany turned on the egg and latched onto my clit. It was more than I could take. The last thing I remember is Danny shooting in my ass balls deep, the egg going crazy on my g-spot, Brittany sucking on my clit and Danny's fingers pulling my nipples!"

Natalie and Shelly were moaning and playing with their pussies. Cathy was even cupping her tits.

"And then I got to wake up with Danny's hard cock still in me. Just hearing Brittany's orgasm almost made me cum again." Shelly lost it and fell back against Cathy. Now it was Nicole's turn to giggle. "Looks like you and Cathy have some pussy to clean! Better take care of the girl while we rest." Cathy was dragging Shelly to their room as she said it.

"Rest hell! I need a cock in my ass Mistress!"

"Do you have any rubbers with you?"

"Uh... No Mistress...."

"Then unless you want to cleanse yourself out properly the only thing you're getting in your ass is the plug that's already there. That reminds me, Tiff, I'm exhausted. Could you grab me a warm washcloth and a hand towel so I can clean my Master."

"Normally I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but since that is exactly what you did, I guess I could make an exception." And burst out laughing.

Nicole groaned at that and managed to drag herself up. "Very funny!", and she disappeared into the bathroom. A few seconds later she re-emerged with said washcloth and towel. I was very lovingly cleaned and then thoroughly inspected, all the way down her throat.

"Mistress... I uh... that is I've never had to....."

Nicole grinned and shook her head. "So let me get this straight. You've never passed out from orgasm, and you've only been fucked in the ass with a rubber?"

Natalie just nodded slowly, very meekly. Nicole and Tiffany just looked at each other. "What do you think Tiff?"

"Can't let this go on can we?"

"Not if she's getting my Masters cock in her ass tonight!" and they each grabbed an arm and hauled her to the bathroom.

"Well Brittany, it looks like we will have a little time on our hands. Come curl up with me and tell me about yourself." She curled up beside me and I cupped a nice tit and started playing with her nipple jewelry. Brittany started stroking my cock slowly, enjoying the feel of a firm but not hard cock.

"This is nice Master. We can play with each other and still have an intelligent conversation. But can I ask you a question first?"

"Certainly little one." She beamed at the nick name.

"Did you really buy Mistress an estate?"

I kicked back and laughed. "It didn't start out that way, but I guess I did. Several years ago Grace and Melody's Master bought some property out in Vegas looking to make an entry into the market out there. Because of some less than scrupulous people, he bought a property on the edge of town. It was supposed to be a residential development. They built a house for a leasing office and a shell next door that was never finished. It all came to a screeching halt when the environmentalists discovered some almost extinct breed of fox and shut the whole thing down. I did him some favors and he in turn sold it to me for what he had left on it with some very nice terms."

"You know I remember something like that...." I gave her a look. "What? I grew up out there Master. I've only been around here for a few years."

I just shook my head, "Why is it no matter what, you girls never cease to surprise meeeeee!" as she swallow as much as she could. "You need NEVER ask permission to do that!" Brittany grinned as best she could with my cock still in her mouth. She then proceeded to take me down two more times before getting up and straddling me.

"May I Master?"

"Yes you may little one."

"I'll try to hold off as long as I can Master..."

"No little one, go for it! It will take me a while and I promised my next load for Natalie's ass."

"YESS MASTER!" and sank down on me with a grin of a full pussy before riding me as hard as she could, working my cock as deep into herself as possible. I just cupped her tits and fingered her nipple jewelry while I felt her pussy chains slide down around my cock every time she filled herself with me. She seemed to like having her jewelry played with and it set her off. "OH YESSSSS MASTER!!!!!", then sank back down and fell against my chest. She finally rolled off to one side and looked back at my hard glistening cock standing up. She moved toward it, hesitated, and then made up her mind and cleaned me off. "I guess I don't taste too bad, do I Master?"

"You taste excellent little one. I will eat you whenever the opportunity presents itself." She beamed and snuggled in beside me again and pulled my hand back around to her tit and nipple.

"NO MORE MISTRESS! I CAN'T TAKE.......OH SON OF A BITCH THAT'S GOOOOOD"

"I think Mistress has finished preparing Natalie."

"I don't know if I could ever do that Master." she said quietly, glancing quickly toward the moans and groans coming from the bathroom.

"You will never HAVE to do anything. Only what you wish to do. It may be something you need a little coercion to do, but if it is really something you do not wish to do, then it is something you won't do." I smiled down at her.

About that time Nicole and Tiffany brought Natalie out. She looked very flushed. Tiffany peeled away for the door with a thumbs up and closed it behind her.

"She is ready Master, even though she does not have the proper capacity. I think it will do." That got Natalie bug eyed.

"Is this something you want to do Natalie?"

"Master I have thought of nothing else since you put that plug in me earlier, and after THAT," pointing her thumb back at the bathroom, "I am not about to back out now. Please fuck me 'til I pass out master."

I nodded to Nicole and she spread the towel on the corner of the bed and walked Natalie to the bed and laid her on her back. She grabbed an ankle and motioned for Brittany to do the same. They pulled her legs back and wide. Her ass was already well lubed. I stepped up and put my cock against her ass and lightly nudged her several times and then stopped.

She looked up at me pleading... "Master please fuck my assssss.....OH GOD YESSSSSS.", she squealed as I sunk balls deep in one slow stroke. She whimpered as I stayed tight against her ass. Nicole handed me the vibrating egg and I backed out enough to slip it in. She was so wet it didn't take much. Brittany was in awe of what Natalie was doing.

I handed Brittany the remote. "When I nod to you turn the egg on full. Your Mistress will take care of her clit." Nicole switched hands and caught her ankle in her arm pit before she ran her hand down to Natalie's thigh and began light circles and little jaunts toward her pussy before pulling back to her thigh. "Are you ready Natalie?"

She could only nod. First I leaned right to kiss Nicole and left to kiss Brittany. Both of which caused me to twist a little in Natalie's ass and make her groan. I started slow and picked up to a medium pace.

"OH GOD IT'S BEEN TOOOO LONG SINCE I HAD MY ASS FUCKED!!!..... I CAN FEEL EVERY VEIN. FUCK MY ASSSSSS MASTER!!!"

I kept going a little more and then reached up and took a nipple in each hand.

"OH SHIIIIIITTTTTT......" and she stated bucking. I nodded to Brittany and felt the egg go off against the top of my cock through the walls of her pussy and ass! Nicole must have made sure there were fresh batteries in it. It was a good thing the girls had a hold of her legs. When Nicole touched her clit it triggered a huge seizure class orgasm. The girls actually had to hold her down while she was twisting every which way but off my cock. It was all grunts, groans, screeches, and spasms from there on out with my cock buried in the ass of a bucking bronco of a woman.

I couldn't hold back any more, "Here it comes!" I shouted and started unloading into her quivering ass. Wave after wave of cum shooting down may cock past her ass clenching and releasing around me as she came in her own waves. And then she passed out.... Nicole and Brittany were able to let go of her legs. I leaned into Natalie for the last two shots and then reached for a pussy on either side. As I slid my finger in I commanded, "Cum for me now girls." And they did.

There is nothing better than seeing a woman orgasm. With the exception of feeling her orgasm flow over you. I didn't prolong it as I felt Natalie starting to stir on my softening cock. "Do we have a plug for our girl?" Nicole produce her medium one and slid in to Natalie as I slid out, and Brittany pulled the egg out at the same time. Nicole gave her pussy a few licks that made her legs kick and quiver in what could only be described as getting 'froggy'.

"She does taste pretty good Master!"

"Yes she does Mistress!" as Brittany licked the egg.

"I have never EVER done anything like that before! It will not be something I will forget either!". Why did I not hear her say Master??? Brittany and Nicole noticed but didn't say anything.

Her breathing was getting back to normal. "Are you OK Natalie?"

"Hell yes! I've never felt like this before. I tingle from head to toe, but it's a good tingle." ....again no Master. Nicole looked worried. "I wish I could stay for more but I have an early morning appointment before work tomorrow." BINGO.... She was getting worried.

"Brittany, would you get me a warm wash cloth and a small towel while Natalie gets dressed?"

"Yes Master." And turned to the bathroom. Natalie's eyes were flicking around the room until she saw her bra and thong. She walked slowly over to them and pulled the thong on, gasping as it snuggled up against her plug. "God I can feel your cum moving inside me," as she bent over for her bra.

"Nicole, would you get one of your business cards and write the home number on it for Natalie?"

She raised an eyebrow, but complied. "Yes Master."

My suspicions were confirmed when she pulled the bra up but didn't fold the cups back down.

I took Nicole's business card from her and went to Natalie. I untied her ribbon and handed her the card. "You are unsure of things, and that is OK. When you need to talk give Nicole a call."

She looked at the card. "You're with...... and you ....." She looked between the card and me confused.

About then Brittany came back out and began cleaning me as if oblivious to everything but cleaning me.

"Natalie, what I do for a living has absolutely NOTHING to do with my choice to be with my Master. I trust him to do things only in my interest." She turned to Natalie and walked her to the bedroom door. "Call me if you have any questions, or ask Suzanne next time you see her." And she quietly closed the door behind her. I wonder when it will hit her that she has to walk back to her car in her underwear? At least it was dark outside. Nicole came back over to me and kissed me on the cheek about the time Brittany was giving me an inspection as she had seen Nicole do earlier, but able to take me in completely since I was barely firm after empting into Natalie. "Do you think we will hear from her again Master?"

"I would say sixty forty we don't, but maybe Jake through Suzanne."

Brittany's head came up at that. "Mr. Jacobs is Grace and Melody's Master?"

I lifted her up to us. "Yes, but that is not something to be spread around or even acknowledged until THEY tell you. Understand Brittany?"

"Yes Master. And Mistress. What was Natalie so shocked over if I may ask?"

Nicole looked to me. "You might as well show her my love, she will need to know if she plans on staying with us."

"Yes Master." And turned back to her work purse.

"And another thing ladies. Since we all need a bit of a rest, ME ESPECIALLY..." That got me raspberries from both girls. "I say we have a free evening. Totally informal, Master and Mistress only when you choose to, sound good?"

They looked at each other. "Yes Master!" and giggled. Why do I always pick the gigglers?

Nicole handed Brittany her card. Brittany looked at it, back up to Nicole, and back and forth a few times. "NO SHIT!"

Nicole just smiled and hugged my arm. "Like I told Natalie, what I do for a living has absolutely NOTHING to do with my choice to be with my Master," and she gave me another kiss on the cheek. "Now I don't know about you two, but I'm ordering pizza."

We all went into the living room, it sounded like Tiffany, Cathy, and Shelly were having a good time from all the groans and crams that were making it through the door. Nicole put the phone down and giggled. "I wonder who's going to deliver since the girls have our delivery girl trapped in the other room?" And sat down laughing her ass off. Brittany was confused.

That left me to explain. "The delivery guys fight over our deliveries, and we get them very quickly because a naked girl always answers the door. If he's cute he gets a quick blow job for a tip."

Nicole had managed to settle down a bit. "It's always quick because there is usually at least one other naked girl in the apartment and they can't help losing it fast!" And she fell back laughing again.

"Oh I gotta try this!" seems she was taking a liking to showing off a bit...