Serendipity Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got one for you Brittany if you're game? Hold on a second." I got a twenty from my wallet and folded it in half length wise, and then again. Then I folded it in half the other way and slipped it into her nipple jewelry. She looked concerned. "Now when he gets here, you reach for the bill, slide it up and down over your nipple a few times before you hand it to him." Now she was relieved. "If he doesn't lose it in his pants from your delicious tits and jewelry." That made her beam. "You say in a bimbo voice, 'What? If I keep it in my pussy it will stick to everything!', and he'll lose it for sure!"

She looked to Nicole, "And I thought us girls were ornery!"

I poured our drinks and right on cue the doorbell rang. It was a young kid, not more than a week over 18! Brittany did just as I described. She took the pizza in one hand and reached for the twenty with the other. Of course the kids eyes were already darting between jeweled nipples. She slid it up and down a few time and handed it to him. He just groaned and turned back out before it soaked into his pants.

Brittany turned around and pouted. Then in her bimbo voice, "That's not fair, I didn't get to use my wet pussy line!" We all roared laughing. "I never thought showing my body could be so much fun. It's a lot easier when there are others around for inspiration, support, and back up!"

She brought the pizza over to the island and opened the box, serving up two pieces each. As she stepped to me I put a hand on her mound and started slipping a finger in her pussy. She stopped and spread her legs for me to have access. As soon as I removed my finger to lick it she resumed as if nothing happened. "How does he do that?" she said out loud.

"Do what?" I asked.

Nicole snickered. "He doesn't even know he does it."

"I'm right here girls, DO WHAT?"

"We've had an evening of the sluttiest ass fucking sex, I answer the door naked and make the delivery guy blow his load in his pants. And yet you can cup my mound and want a taste of my pussy and make me feel like the most wanted lady around."

"Well technically the second most wanted lady right now," and kissed Nicole slowly on the lips, while I reached over and lifted Brittany's nipple jewelry and tugged lightly on it. We went back to finish the last bit of pizza, and Nicole snickered when Brittany let some tomato sauce dribble on her nipple and jewelry. She had to wipe and twist her jewelry to clean it off. "That reminds me Nicole."

"Hmmm?"

"Do you remember what Grace said earlier in the shop?"

"Yes." And flicked her eyes toward Brittany.

"It's OK Nicole. I think Brittany will wind up being a part of it. She's from Vegas originally anyway."

"OH REALLY!"

"What are you two talking about?"

"Back at the mall when Grace went to get you she made a comment to Danny. 'Wouldn't it be nice if you could get all the things an enlightened woman needs in one shop'."

"So?"

Now it was my turn. "What if you had a shop that was a little bit of everything, but only the finer bits. The quality toys from an adult book store, a bit of Fredericks, a bit of The Boutique, a bit of Grace and Melody's shop, and a bit of your jewelry business. And then combine them into one source?"

Brittany stopped in mid bite.

Nicole almost spit hers out. "I hadn't thought about taking it THAT far!"

"I'm not sure it would all be in one store front even, maybe side by side to make it look like something separate, or maybe we start out with a 'By Appointment Only' type of thing. You could have a QUALITY assortment of toys, not the cheap stuff. Some nice but VERY sexy lingerie, but ONLY things made for accessibility. Nice stuff to wear out, or made to flash. Again it has to let your nipples pop out and be accessible. You take the collars and similar items for slave and Master from Grace and Melody's shop. Then to top it off, you add CUSTOM jewelry, both to wear outside of clothes to attract attention and inside to please your Master." Both girls were playing with their nipples. "You girls look SO sexy playing with your nipples, I could watch you for hours!"

"Danny!"

"Master!"

"Keep playing with them while I watch your areola pucker." I made very obvious moves to look at both girls nipples.

"DANNY!!!"

"MASTER!!!"

"Cum for me ladies!" and they did. Nicole squirting all over the chair and Brittany was also flowing pretty good. She was grinding forward on her clit so I couldn't tell if she flooded or squirted. I wiped a finger through both pussies and licked them off in front of them. "Damn you two taste good!"

Nicole shook a finger at me. Brittany was breathing hard. "He didn't touch me and I came. I think I even squirted a little!" and blushed.

"I think Brittany may want to join my little harem. What do you think Nicole?"

"HAREM?"

"He likes to think big." And punched me lightly in the shoulder, "I don't think Natalie will be joining us, and the one other in Vegas is tending toward another as well. So it will be a harem of the two of us for the foreseeable future."

Brittany pointed a finger at me, "You could scare a girl like that!" and reached over to give me a nice kiss.

"Now where were we? Oh yeah, discussing a naughty store to two horny little ladies!" That got me a slap on each side from each of them. "So what are your thoughts ladies?" They looked at me and then each other. "OK, well as much as I enjoy jiggling tits and nipples, I'm going to sit on the couch. Would you care to join me?" and turned for the couch. I dragged the coffee table over to put my drink and feet on. Nicole sat down on one end a little gingerly, her pussy still a little tender. Brittany on the other hand vaulted over the back and plopped down cross legged all in one motion.

I put a hand on each thigh and started sliding it towards a juicy pussy on each side. Nicole stopped me, and Brittany quickly followed. "You know I can't think straight when you do that! This is a business discussion."

"Yes Dear!" I said in my whiny sniveling spouse voice. Brittany's Pepsi came up her nose and Nichole was coughing. I finally started laughing when I couldn't hold it in any more. I got slapped several times each. "Now that you two are done screwing around, what do you think?"

"Well since you're leaving for Vegas tomorrow and I'll be making the trip out there as much as possible, I think we should plan on doing whatever out there. With my contacts I'm going to have to start feeling out suppliers. I always get fliers from my suppliers wanting me to carry their other products that The Boutique WON'T carry. Then we have to decide on a store front or Private - By Appointment Only type of place. How much inventory depends on shipping times and costs. In some ways the By Appointment Only would allow us to keep inventory low at the start. Then there is the jewelry side." And she looked at Brittany.

"What do you need to know?"

"Well I guess supply and inventory. Work space for making custom things."

"Well inventory is a matter of lots of flat drawers, it's lots of little parts and pieces. Supply is not a problem as long as you partner with quality suppliers. Keep the basics and specialty stuff and then know how to combine them. The custom stuff is a whole different ball game. Hardest part is finding a place to work. I can do assembly stuff anywhere. But trying to find an apartment that will let you fire up a small torch is near impossible. The guy that runs the rooming house had a fit when I fired up my little torch! And I can't do it in the Mall, the kiosk owner won't up the insurance."

Why does this sound familiar? "Nicole, how much of this are you going to be able to organize and still keep things square at The Boutique?"

"I'll be able to do a lot of the base work, but I can't be the point of contact while I'm at The Boutique...... Oh shit...." And looked at me wide eyed.

"Yeah, this is reminding me of Vegas."

"Well we got rid of Mickey, and the phone line is still in place. If Shelly hasn't canceled it we could just take it over." Brittany looked like we were talking Martian.

"Then it's just a matter of a body."

"I think you know who it's going to be already, don't you?"

"It's not just my decision."

"I agree with your decision, but in the end it will be her decision. Actually two decisions to be precise. And I think a supplemental package instead of an out right replacement."

"Do we have anything for the first decision?"

"Not that I can think of, but we can add a second to match the first for now Master." That snapped Brittany's attention around, this was something serious.

"I agree, should we adjourn to my old room?"

"That would be appropriate and not allow interruptions. I will meet you there Master." and got up to go to her room.

"Brittany, will you follow me?"

She watched Nicole leaving with a nervous look. "Yes Master."

"There is nothing to fear little one. Merely something special, that should be done in private, I hope it will be an enjoyable experience for you."

She exhaled like she had been holding her breath. "Thank you Master.", and followed me into the bedroom.

I looked at all the stuff I had bought for Mickey. It pained me, and yet it seemed fitting it would go to a good use. I sat in the chair as Nicole came in from the adjoining bathroom. She sat on the bed and patted the bed for Brittany to sit next to her. I could see a little of the other ribbon Natalie had worn sticking out of her hand. "Tell us a little more about the boarding house." She asked as Brittany sat down and ran her hand slowly across the comforter. HER comforter, well better not dwell on the past.

She looked to me, and I nodded, then she turned to Nicole. "Yes Mistress. It's an old house between the Mall and the collage. Mostly college kids so a fair amount of partying and not a lot of privacy. The room is about half this size, and a big bathroom down at the end of the hall. It's not so bad now that it's all girls. For the first few months when I moved in there were two guys living downstairs so we had to be careful with the bathrooms and showers. Is that what you wanted to know?"

"Yes little one. That is exactly what I was looking for. I imagine in that location it is not an inexpensive situation?" Brittany beamed like a student giving the right answer.

"No Mistress, but it is one of the nicer neighborhoods. It works OK most of the time. I put in extra hours at the Mall and sell some of my custom jewelry for enough money to make ends meet and some quiet time away from the parties."

"It is as I expected Master, and I have no objections." Brittany was surprised at that.

I turned to Brittany, "Yes little one, I take your Mistresses opinions quite seriously. While many things are my decision, I will take all those affected into account. You will have two decisions to make shortly. On one level they are totally separate, and yet on another level they are closely linked. Even if you should accept both, you may choose to change your mind later on either if you so desire. Neither decision should be taken lightly. Do you understand so far?"

"Yes Master."

"Then let us get started. When you joined my little harem this evening..." That got a snicker from both of them. "As I was saying," they immediately became serious again. "When you joined my little harem this evening it was on what you would call a probationary status, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes Master." She looked worried.

"You also seem to be fitting in well," she beamed again. "Would it be safe to say you are enjoying the arrangement so far?"

"OH YES MASTER!" Now it was Nicole's turn to giggle. I had to scowl at them to try to be serious.

"If you were given the opportunity to trade in your probationary collar for a wider more permanent status collar, is that something you would consider?"

She gulped, realizing what was going to be asked of her, then took a deep breath. "Most certainly Master."

I nodded to Nicole. "Brittany, we were not quite prepared for this, but we will make do. If what Master has asked is something you wish to proceed with, take this second ribbon," She handed the second narrow ribbon to her. "Kneel in front of your Master and present him the ribbon to place around your neck. He will add it to your current ribbon until we can get one the appropriate width. Then thank him and kneel beside me." With that she slid off the bed and kneeled about four feet back from me with knees spread and chest thrust out.

Brittany's hands were trembling holding the ribbon, looking between it and Nicole kneeling on display for me. Then like before she took a deep breath and stood, walked in front of me and kneeled like Nicole with the ribbon held up to me. I took it from her hand and gently tied it in a bow to match the one Nicole had put there earlier. She kissed my groin just above my hardening cock. "Thank you Master." Then stood just enough to scoot to her right and settle in on Nicole's right and just slightly back. Knees spread, chest out, and a big grin on her face.

"I will do my best with the trust you have given me." And put my arms out to them. DAMN I HAVE TO BECAREFUL AROUND SPRING LOADED WOMEN! They launched from their kneeling positions, knocked me back in the chair and almost knocked it over with all of us piled in it. I was inundated with kisses and 'thank you Master' from both of them. I finally pulled back enough to get a word in edge wise. "Ladies, as much as I'm enjoying this, if we don't stop soon I'm going to ravage some nipples instead of finishing this before we go to bed."

They jumped back a little, and Nicole stopped with legs spread and chest out. "Yes Master." Brittany saw it and imitated it with her own 'Yes Master'.

"Please sit on the bed ladies," they scrambled back and sat down. "This next part may get a little complicated, so don't be afraid to ask questions, OK?"

"Yes Master." They said in unison....how do they do that?

"Brittany, towards the end of our previous discussion, your Mistress and I were discussing things that probably didn't make much sense to you, did they?"

"Not at all Master."

"We were talking in a bit of short hand from past experiences. Hopefully not too far in the future you will be able to have conversations with us like that, which make no sense to outsiders."

"I would enjoy that Master!" she said with a bit of a snicker.

"Well then we shall continue the conversation, but without the code. You understand that your Mistress can make many of the initial contacts for what we are proposing, but she cannot be the actual point of contact beyond that?"

"Yes Master."

"What we were talking about is finding someone that is familiar with the concept we are proposing, that is trustworthy, and could accept some of the constraints the position would require."

I had her curiosity. "What constraints Master?"

"Well, we would be setting up a phone line here that would be the business line until operations were moved to Vegas. They would be required to live here when not working their primary job and help Mistress get things in order. As compensation for that responsibility, the new company would pick up the phone line and the rent for this room. This leaves only their share of the minimal utilities, groceries, etc. The room is already furnished if need be."

Brittany was grinning and shaking at the same time. "Are you asking ME Master???"

"You trusted me enough to accept my collar. I think I can trust you enough to help with the planning stages for sure, and probably more. This is assuming you could accept the constraints on the position?"

"The constraints huh?" she grinned again. "Let me see if I have this straight. I get to be in on the ground floor a new business. And to do that I have to give up my tiny room at the boarding house with no privacy and move in here to a nicely furnished room, share a bathroom with just my Mistress, and have room to work on my jewelry?" She was grinning so hard she was having trouble talking.

I looked at Nicole, who was also grinning, "That about sums it up little one."

"HELL YES MASTER!" and once again launched off the bed at me. I was a little more prepared for this one and caught her before she knocked me over.

"This won't be so easy little one." That at least settled her down a bit. "For starters you will be dealing with several vendors. As I said, Mistress will be able to make the contacts, but you will be doing a LOT of the initial leg work. You will also have to go around to other shops, either alone or with your Mistress to find out how various product lines are doing without looking like you're scoping out the competition. That means lots of stores and lots of visits.... Oh never mind. That isn't work to you guys.... That's a sporting trip!"

I was immediately dragged back to the bed with ravenous women on either side. "If you ladies don't mind, I would rather not do this in here. Let's go to Nicole's room." I pushed my way out from under them and went to Nicole's room leaving them trailing behind. That room and especially that bed is NOT something I want to be too close to. I just sunk down on the bed.

Nicole came in with a look of horror, Brittany with confusion. "Please forgive us Master. With everything going on I forgot." And dropped to her knees beside her own bed looking like she was going to cry. Brittany followed silently.

I reached forward and cupped her cheek. "It's not your fault my love. I was the one that suggested going in there, not you. I didn't think about it until you ladies attacked me and it came back to me where I was."

"Mistress, what..."

Nicole shook her head. "It's OK my love. She will find out sooner or later."

"That was Masters room, but he shared it with the bitch wolf in sheep's clothing!"

That brought a grin to my face, "Well put, my love."

"She tried to trap Master, and he barely found out in time. Because of her, Master and I only recently got together, after having wasted all those months on HER!" She practically spit the last word out.

"Mistress, tell me what you REALLY think of her!" There was a bit of silence, and then we all broke out in laughter.

"I think you're going to fit right in Brittany!" and held my arms out to them again.

This time I was sensuously crawled on, rather than a launch target. I held and kissed each one in turn. I removed Nicole's nipple rings and put them on the night stand. I began to reach for her collar, and she put her hand over it and shook her head with a smile. I pulled her to me and took a hard nipple in my mouth and lavished it with my tongue while I squeezed her ass with the other hand. I felt Brittany do the same with the other one beside me, and felt her fingers brush mine on Nicole's ass. We took turns bumping her plug while sucking her nipples until she had a nice little orgasm. In all this time none of us spoke except for groans of pleasure.

As Nicole subsided I rolled her to one side and I rolled toward Brittany. I felt Nicole's hand on my ass rolling me further to Brittany. She whispered in my ear, "Love her the way you love me."

I began lightly kissing her, lips, cheeks, forehead, eye lids, and then became a little more aggressive. I made my way across her cheek to her ear, pulling on her pierced earring, and then working my way down her neck and over the ribbons. She had the most amazing taste, feminine and sexy. Similar to Nicole, but yet noticeably different. She was breathing a little hard as I made my way down the outside of her delicious tits, under where only her bra would cup her. Kissing, nibbling, and licking. Then making my way to her nipple, but stopping short and lifting her jewelry with my tongue to take it in my teeth and tug a little. She arched her tits into me and whimpered. I gave her nipple a little more attention, and then proceeded to do the same to her other tit, but a little slower and teased a bit more by nipping at the under side before I took her jewelry in my teeth. She trembled a little. I rolled above her, letting my tummy hair tickle her mound as I kissed my way down one side to her thigh, stopping to lick the crease between her leg and mound. It was almost impossible to resist her aromatic pussy. I managed to work my way down her thigh and back up the other before I gave in.