Serious Punishment

Story Info
Susan receives a discipline punishment.
2k words
4.54
9.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission Of Susan

Susans Serious Punishment

This story follows on from 'Revenge is Sweet'

I do not think I have ever seen my Master as upset as he was today, standing there, bidding farewell to Tim and Sally. I have let him down. In my eagerness to exploit Sally, I have committed two cardinal sins. I had used my Master's property in the shape of my anal plug on another and I have wantonly used another submissive to make me cum without first seeking my Master's permission.

And to make matters worse I am currently sucking on my own butt plug which has recently been firmly embedded in our next-door neighbour Sally's arsehole, a newly turned submissive to Tim.

I am in deep crap and it is of no surprise when Master turns to me after the pair have left and, taking my hand, leads me down the stairs to the basement.

We have only one small room in our basement and it is not a room I like to visit. It is essentially Master's punishment room and I have to say we rarely visit it. My Master normally contents himself with spanking me with his 'friends' and if he is being very sadistic, he also makes me write lines which I positively hate to do. It is on only very very rare occasions I am taken down to his discipline room. I need to have done something very wrong to be treated to coming down to the basement.

I would also like to point out that a discipline spanking in our basement bears no relationship to any other spanking I get. If I am to be spanked because of a serious infraction then I know it's going to hurt! There will be no intimate contact from Master and he will make dam sure I understand the infraction, regret it and make sure I never do it again. Other spankings I receive from my Master are usually because I have been careless or made a silly mistake. They hurt of course but once over I know that Master will not be upset and it will be quickly forgotten.

I am in no way deluded that I have seriously messed up today. My overriding need to give Sally a little taste of the medicine she has dished out to me in the past has clouded my judgment and to stupidly forget to remove my butt plug from her arse was a serious error on my part. Of course just to add to that, Sally telling my Master that I made her bring me to an orgasm has not helped my plight one bit.

I gingerly follow Master down the stairs and watch as he opens the door. The room itself is actually quite simple. There are only two pieces of furniture within the room. The first is something called a Saint Andrews cross which is attached to the wall. For those of you that don't know it is a device where the submissive is secured spread-eagled with her arms in the air on what is effectively a cross.

The other piece of furniture is what I would call a 'wooden horse' sitting in the middle of the room. The horse itself is in fact a simple V-shaped piece of wood resting across two metal carriers of which one has a handle. The V-shaped wood itself is only two feet from the ground and you might ask yourself, what is there to worry about? Unfortunately, this fairly innocuous wooden horse can cause me a lot of discomfort.

Hanging on the far wall are Master's new spanking implements, the wooden paddle and leather paddle along with the one thing I dread, a bamboo cane.

Still with the plug in my mouth, Master first gestures to me to remove my clothing and I slowly remove my blouse, bra and of course, my skirt and now, naked he then points towards the cross and I move forward and raise my arms. Master moves in and my hands and feet are quickly secured making it impossible for me to move. I am sucking on the plug hard now with just sheer panic as I know what is coming.

Master then grabs my hair and turning my head sideways removes the plug from my mouth before I then feel my cheeks spread open and the plug pushed firmly into my exposed arse hole. Thank goodness I had plenty of saliva over it or that in itself would be a painful experience. With my head still turned I see my Master walk up to the wall and select the leather paddle. This will be the first time I have felt that across my bottom and tears are already forming in my eyes knowing what's coming. To make it worse, Master hasn't yet said anything to me.

Master then disappears from my sight before I feel him stroking my bottom. Two seconds later a fire erupts from my globes as the first smack strikes. The pain is intense and I shriek out unable to control myself feeling the sting course across my bottom. There is no respite to the sting and another blow falls hard across my bottom. Again the pain explodes across my exposed arse and there is nothing I can do to get away from it.

Master continues to paddle my butt hard and I have no idea how many smacks I have taken. I try to wriggle my bottom to avoid the blows but it is of course impossible and the blows continue to relentlessly fall. He is concentrating mainly on my bottom but occasionally I feel the sting as the paddle falls across my upper thighs.

Eventually in what seems an eternity, Master stops but I know we are far from done yet with my punishment. With tears filling my eyes and sagging in my restraints I watch as he replaces the paddle on the wall before picking up the thing I most dread—the cane.

I hear it swish through the air as Master returns to me before he finally speaks.

"Susan, you are now going to receive five strokes from the cane. You will count each stroke and thank your Master. Do you understand?"

I nod meekly, "Yes Master."

I hear the swish of the cane before intense pain lances across my already sore bottom. It is difficult to describe the pain but suffice to say, it is the most painful smack I have ever received in my life.

"One," I scream out. "Thank you Master for correcting me." With the sting coursing through me from the cane, it is almost impossible to even speak.

The next blow lands slightly above the previous one and again I am forced to scream out. The pain is so intense there is simply no way to hold in any cry. I am crying hard now and know I still have three more to come.

"Two, thank you Master," I cry out.

The third and fourth smacks land lower and again it is impossible to contain the pain without crying out. I count out the strokes and thank Master.

The final stroke lands on the top of my thigh and screaming I sag down being held now totally by my chained writs.

"Five, thank you, Master," I softly say. I also know I am expected to say something else. "Master, if you feel it necessary, your submissive respectfully asks you to continue." I hate saying it and know that in the past Master has then indeed decided to continue.

"No Susan that will not be necessary today."

While I know the spanking is finished, I also know that this session is far from over. I am going to have to endure the lecture while riding the 'horse'.

Master comes up beside me before releasing me from my shackles and my hands fall gratefully by my side. I am certainly not stupid enough to attempt to rub the sting out of my behind. Master leads me to the horse and I straddle the low bar before my hands are once again raised above my head and placed in shackles directly over the horse. With the V-shaped wood being about a foot below me you might wonder what my concern is. I hear a clicking noise and know my Master is now winding on the handle. Looking down I can see the V-shaped wood slowly rising and it is not long before I am standing on tip toes to avoid the wood meeting my torso.

We have now reached a point where the V of the wood is resting very slightly between my pussy lips and ass crack and if it were not for the fact that I am on tiptoes, would be biting into my pussy. Now as long as I remain on tiptoes, the wood will not bite into me but, as soon as I try to ease the ache on my toes and sink down, I feel the wood spread me open and push up on my arsehole driving my plug further in. My whole weight is being taken by this small area, which I am sure you will appreciate I try to avoid. So I go back up on tiptoes.

Whilst I am seesawing between being on tiptoes and resting my weight on my pussy and arsehole, I am also forced to endure my Master's lecture. Honestly, he doesn't need to do this. I already know I have messed up terribly. Getting a lecture from your Master is almost one of the most painful things a sub has to endure. I listen to him drone on about how I have disappointed him etc whilst trying hard to relieve the pressure of the wood on my splayed pussy.

Master then leaves me to go upstairs. I have no idea how long I will be left like this but I can tell you that regardless of the exercise my feet are getting trying to lift me above the horse, my pussy is getting very sore from the constant spreading it is getting.

Eventually, after what seems like an age, Master returns and lowers the beam allowing me to relieve the pain in my splayed pussy and poor arsehole. My wrists are released from the chains and they drop down by my side.

Master then takes my hand and leads me back upstairs to our living room. I am then placed in the special corner of the room with my nose pressed hard into the wall. My hands are placed on my head and I know I am going to be there for the rest of the evening.

Master then sits down and starts to watch TV and I am just left in the corner whimpering. Occasionally he gets up and leaves the room giving my bottom a hard smack as he passes. As I cannot see him I jump as I have no idea when this spank will arrive but always say, "Thank you, Master." Of course, I get another smack as he returns back into the room. Whilst I didn't actually count I think I must have received at least another twelve sharp smacks to my already suffering bottom. My only consolation to this punishment is I know that once I am removed from the corner it will be the end of it and no further discussion will be had on this infraction. Master will consider it as having been dealt with.

By the end of the evening, I was utterly exhausted and still crying softly more from disappointing my Master than the actual spanking although that in itself was very hard to bear. I feel his hands on my shoulders and I am turned before he picks me up and carries me up to our bedroom. Once there he lays me face down on our bed.

There is a short pause before I feel his hands on my bottom and then the coolness of soothing cream as he begins to rub both my bottom, pussy and thighs. I relax and enjoy the attention my Master is giving me. Whilst I am sure that I will mess up again I will try my very hardest to obey and not disappoint my Master.

I love him.......

This story is continued in 'Sally Comes To Stay'