Serpentitis Pt. 03

Story Info
Johnson's wife cannot leave him alone.
1.3k words
4.51
11.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

Johnson let Megan lead him back to bed, still in shock over his conversation with Dr. Carson. My God, how big was he going to get? Carson said that if he started off with 12 inches, he could end up two or three feet. And he was starting off with considerably more than 12 inches...

Megan had dragged him down to see the doctor only a couple of days into the illness, and he had already been a foot long then. By the time he recovered, he had grown to a length of 18 inches. He was already packing more than anybody he'd ever heard of, and he knew he was growing again. It must have been the exhaustion: he'd been up late every night for the last two weeks, working on Delta's books, trying to get them ready both for the quarterly statements and for the corporate income taxes. Maybe some of the virus was still hanging around the house after all these years, and his immune system was down just enough.

Now, Megan was busy getting him out of his robe and into bed, stopping him just long enough to handle and stroke his growing serpent. He wasn't aroused, but he was sure that he must already be more than 12 or 14 inches long, even flaccid. She also worked at Delta, in the discovery biology department, but had taken a few days off this week to stay home with him and "nurse him back to health." Although, he though, with this much attention, I never seem to get enough sleep. It's going to take me forever to get well...

Megan now dropped her robe, and slid into bed next to him, barely letting go of him for a second. Running her hand up and down his shaft, she stroked him to full arousal. "I know just the thing to help you sleep" she said, before starting to lick and suck him fervently. Johnson laid back and let the blissful sensation wash over him. "Well, can't complain" he thought to himself, "who else gets this three or four times a day from a beautiful woman?" Although, he did find it odd that she stopped to measure his length halfway through each time.

Afterwards, her head resting on his shoulder, one hand still stroking his semi-erect penis, she asked "So, how long did Dr. Carson think you'd get?" Shifting her head only slightly, she ran her tongue around the head.

He turned so he could see her face. "Oh, he said I could end up with two or three feet." She smiled, and he saw her eyes widen. "Really?"

"...if I started out with around 12 inches. If I started out with more, well..."

"Like, four or five feet?" She was visibly, obviously excited. He hadn't realized that she was such a size queen. Come to think of it, he remembered now that she had been especially appreciative of the fact that he was a bit larger than average, even before he'd gotten serpentitis. It was only about eight inches, but she had told him at least once a week that she liked his "big cock", and that it really turned her on. When he came down with serpentitis, she'd noticed immediately that he was getting larger (she'd mentioned that the cold was giving him a "swelling"), and had starting measuring him once or twice a day after the first day or two. After he'd recovered, with a foot and a half to work with, she'd nearly gone wild. She had trouble leaving him alone, even at work. If he had an actual office with a door, instead of a cubicle, he knew that they'd be having sex at least once a day at the office (in addition to morning and evening, and sometimes in the middle of the night).

He could no longer wear shorts, of course, but she had managed to talk him into going into the apartment swimming pool late at night a few times last summer. Finding the pool deserted on a Wednesday night, they'd jumped into the pool, her in a skimpy bikini, he in boxer-style swim trunks. After his second or third lap, she discovered that he was trailing out of his suit. She had been so turned on... he must have squirted pints of cum into her wet hair, her cleavage, between her fingers...

And then there was the time on the airplane. They were flying back from California, she having attended some industry conference or something, while he was traveling with her just on vacation time. It was a half-empty red-eye flight, and they had a row to themselves towards the back. During the last in-flight movie, they reclined their seats all the way back, and she had covered them both with a blanket. She then unzipped his fly and unbuckled his belt, and managed to work his slowly stiffening cock up under his shirt. When the head reached his collarbone, she'd unbuttoned the top couple buttons of his shirt, ducked her head under the blanket, and proceeded to give him a very slow, sensuous, remarkably inconspicuous blowjob. Her hands and head moved so slowly under the blanket, they appeared to be just breathing motions. At least six or seven people had stumbled back to the lavatories, and several flight attendants had walked past at least several times, but he was sure none of them had the slightest idea he was getting head right there in front of them. When his orgasm finally arrived, it had been all he could do to keep from thrashing around in his seat. She had especially enjoyed that, probably as much as she enjoyed the way they made love. Due to his length, he usually ended up with his face directly on her firm breasts, her legs wrapped around his chest and waist, while he pumped eight or nine inches in and out. If he continued growing at this rate...

"What are you going to do with five feet of cock?" he asked, a little concerned that she wasn't as worried as he was.

"Everything I do now, and more" she said, lasciviously. The stroking sensation on his shaft picked up tempo, and she began to grind her pelvis against his leg. "Everything and more." She scooted several inches toward the head of the bed so that she could reach the head of his hardening shaft.

"I think I need another sandwich. Or two."

He was already hard again. "Sure. In a little while."

* * * * * *

Johnson realized that he was exhausted all the time, and that he was going to stay exhausted as long as Megan was around. Of course, he loved her, and loved the attention. He just needed a night or two's rest. And to get over this damn cold. Not cold, serpentitis relapse. He wondered if Megan knew that keeping him tired would make it take longer for him to recover. Gee, she has a background in molecular biology, how could she not? Maybe she just can't resist? Whatever, he needed a break.

Megan came in with his vitamins and a pile of sandwiches on a plate, and while he hungrily wolfed them down, told him that she had to run to the store, and that she'd be back in a half hour. Johnson nodded, still eating, and she kissed his cheek. "And get some rest, Andy" she said in parting, with a wink.

"Good Lord" he thought, "she's getting half her daily calorie intake just from my cum." The urge to go back to bed and sleep immediately was almost overpowering, but he instead found his robe and called up Dr. Carson again.

"Megan is out for a few minutes. Dr. Carson, I definitely have it again."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Doctor, its already up to here" Johnson replied, holding his hand even with the top of his head. "She won't stop long enough for me to rest."

"Have her bring you in. I think we should take a look at you. Just drop in as soon as you can. And I have a few ideas."

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers