Serpentitis Pt. 04

Story Info
Andrew has a stimulating checkup.
1.3k words
4.46
8.8k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

Andrew nodded, terminated the call, and went back to bed. He fell asleep instantly, and did not wake for several hours, when Megan finally could not stand to wait any longer and slid back into bed with him. He woke to a very familiar sensation: soft fingers grasping the base of his shaft, soft, wet lips and tongue running up and down the length, her hot breath tickling his ear as she headed north towards the tip. Then he felt the head pressing against the headboard of the bed. "Hey, scoot down" she said.

He did, moving until his knees were over the foot of the bed. Rolling onto his side, he lifted her leg, and proceeded to kiss and lick her breasts, wrapping them around his thick shaft in the process. Meanwhile, Megan slowly managed to work the head of his enormous cock into her mouth. She wanted to ask if her teeth were bothering him, but that would mean taking him out of her mouth and then starting over: after that much effort... Well, she didn't notice him flinching, so there was probably no problem. She instead concentrated on trying to move her tongue while stroking the sensitive spot underneath the head with her thumb.

Andrew came up for air. "Hey, I'll bet we're the first ones to ever use this position." He got a muffled "Mmmmm hmmmmmm" in reply. "Oh, Dr. Carson said I should come in, as soon as possible." Another "Mmmmm hmmmmm". "You know, that humming feels really good." "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" He returned his attention to her nipples, and was rewarded with the sensation of her moaning into his cock head. Guessing that the position was uncomfortable for her, he gently rolled her onto her back as he slid down, kissing and licking her thighs along the way, so that she had to release him from her mouth. Slowly his massive cock dragged along her body, between her breasts, across her flat stomach to her glistening pussy. Panting, she grasped his shaft with both hands and began pulling him inside. Even though she was well-stretched from years of experience with his prior 18-incher, he was now so massive that she had to pull him in gradually. Finally, she said "Stop", and lay there gasping with nine or ten inches of his fat log inside her. This brought Johnson into perfect position to apply tongue to clitoris, which he did with skill, until she drummed his back with her heels. He pulled out slowly, and laid his penis between her breasts, and with her manual assistance finished after several more minutes. He was so dehydrated by this point that little leaked from the end as he finished spasming.

"Shall we go now?"

"I think a quick shower is in order."

"Right. I'll be there in a minute." She lay back, still catching her breath. Andrew used the time to shower quickly, and then while she staggered bowlegged into the shower, confronted the problem of how to get dressed. Underwear was almost ridiculous: it gave support for his balls, but his dick was now at least 18 inches long, soft, even after a cold shower. It hung inches past his knees, and was obscenely obvious when he tried putting on sweat pants. He finally took a roll of bandage tape and taped the shaft just below the head so that it ended in his left armpit. Let people think he was wearing a shoulder holster. Fortunately, the weather was cold enough to justify wearing a thick, loose sweater. He wore sweat pants to avoid the need for a belt, and a heavy coat over everything.

Megan drove them to Python, following the directions Carson had given Andrew over the phone. On arrival, a very buxom receptionist asked them to sign in at the front desk, and then conducted them to a standard medical examination room. An incredibly chesty nurse came in and took Johnson's temperature, weight and height, and blood pressure. Andrew thought to himself "I don't know why she's taking my blood pressure, no way is that going to accurate", and tried to avoid looking at the nurse, for fear he would rip through the tape and suddenly have a giant cock lunging out through the neck of his sweater. She was extremely buxom. Megan, too, noticed how bogglingly stacked she was, and the effect she appeared to have on her Andrew. Her uniform gapped in the front, and was tight enough to reveal that her bra was also somewhat too small, enormous though it was. "This woman must have a bust line of at least 50 inches" thought Megan to herself, and suddenly her own 35C bust line felt small and inadequate.

After taking his blood pressure, the nurse told Andrew that she needed to take a throat swab. She picked up a long swab, asked him to "open wide" and attempted to steady him by putting her hand on his left shoulder as she approached the back of his throat with the swab. It was too close for Andrew. He couldn't look away from her. Her hand was mere inches from the head of his cock. He was sweating enough between the nurse, the sweater, and the heat in the examination room that he could feel the bandage tape giving way. His cock swelled, the tape came loose, and the head slipped out of his armpit and straight into the nurse's hand, making a huge bulge under his sweater as it strained against the knit. Johnson gagged on the swab, and thought he would swallow it, but the nurse deftly removed it and stepped back. "My, you are a big boy" she said, half under her breath, as she examined the swab. "Yes, looks like this will do." And with that, she bustled out of the room. Megan looked to Andrew in time to catch him staring at the nurse's retreating form, her massive chest in motion from the sudden movement. They heard "The doctor will be right in" from down the hall, as the door swung closed.

Megan sat down in a spare chair, while Johnson forced himself to think about tax regulations until his erection subsided. After a few minutes, he succeeded to the point that his python fell out of the bottom of his sweater, just as Dr. Carson knocked and walked into the room. "Well, Andrew! It's been a while, hasn't it? How are you doing?" Andrew related that he was still doing accounting over at Delta Biotech. Carson was surprised: this was the first time he'd heard that Johnson was involved with the virus's originator. Andrew was going on about his symptoms, and how tired and exhausted he felt. He was also very hungry and thirsty again. Carson promised them he'd take care of dinner in a little bit. Finally, Carson gestured to Johnson's flaccid penis, lying on the examination table, and asked "So, what do you measure these days?" Andrew looked over at Megan, who replied tersely "Well, you should have been here a couple of minutes ago."

Carson looked at Megan, eyebrows raised, and Johnson blushed. When it became apparent after a moment that she was not going to elaborate further, Carson said "Well, perhaps you would help us out and measure him here?"

She nodded.

"Thanks. Would you two like me to step out of the room for a minute?"

Andrew and Megan looked at each other as they stood up. Megan said to Carson "No, you don't have to." Carson pulled a measuring tape out of a drawer, while Megan slid Andrew's sweat pants to his ankles, held the head in one hand, and began stroking the length with her other hand. After a moment, she was stepping backwards as he swelled and stretched to full length. Andrew, shy at first, stood with his eyes closed, then relaxed into the sensation and leaned back against the counter. Carson gave Megan the tape measure. She had Andrew hold one end against the root, while she ran the tape along his length. When she got to the end, she read off 37 inches.

"Good thing I didn't give you a yardstick" Carson joked, "it wouldn't have been long enough."

"Doctor, how much bigger is it going to get?" Andrew asked. He noticed that Megan's grip tightened at the question.

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers