Seruya Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor started thrusting his cock into Kimberly's mouth, grabbing the sides of her head to give him more leverage. He could feel his climax building as she slowly start to push him over the edge.

"Aahh, that's it. Keep doing that, I am almost cumming Kimberly!," Taylor grunted out, his cock regularly hitting the back of her throat, unlike earlier Kimberly must of gotten used to it because she didn't gag at all.

He trusted a few more times into her mouth before his orgasm hit him, he gripped her head tightly as hot cum burst out of his cock and down her throat. Kimberly slurped his cum eagerly moaning all the while, trying to urge it to cum out fast while gently palming his each of his balls.

His cum continued to pour out of his cock, Kimberly seemed to have reached her limit as she started to gag again. She start struggle, place her hands on his thighs and trying to force her head away. After a moment he let her go, she pulled back immediately and was hit but a few extra strands of cum. Her left cheek, nose and just under her mouth were hit by a few last spurts.

Kimberly started to cough heavily, trying to unblock her airways from the cum. She finally got it under control, before notice the cum on her face. With one hands she reached up and scooped up each strand before opening her mouth and placing the cum on her tongue. She did this a few times trying to fit it all in, before sliding her tongue back in and a very audible gulp was heard.

Watching the display his cock immediately grew hard again, she scooped up a few little bits of cum left on his few before coming back to her senses and looking at him

"You're still hard!" She remarked looking down at his cock, before stroking it with her hand again.

"Yeah, you gonna do something about it?" He pulled her up to him, causing her to sit on him. Kissing her on the lips, this time it was a hard rough kiss. Trying to milk everything they could from each other.

"You kissed me while I still had your cum in my mouth, I thought guys didn't do that?" Kimberly questioned, before leaning back into another heated kiss.

Taylor quickly adjusted himself beneath her and felt his cock brush against her soaking vaginal lips. When the head slipped between her wet folds, he arched his hips violently upward, spearing Kimberly with his cock, causing her to yelp in surprise.

"Om my god!" Kimberly screamed, whipping her head back.

Taylor held his cock inside for a moment before sliding it back out slowly. She felt amazing, he could feel her pussy juice coating his cock. Kimberly slammed back down on his cock, surprising him by her forcefulness.

"Fuck." Taylor moaned, as Kimberly rode him.

Taylor started to thrust upwards into her pussy, he reached up and grabs her amazing breasts. They felt so full in his hands, he flicked his thumb over the nipples. Kimberly kept moaning on top of him, she kept impaling herself on his cock with reckless abandonment.

Taylor was still slightly surprised at her actions, but was happy he didn't have to coax her anymore. Kimberly planted her palms down on Taylor shoulder and started to slam herself down on his cock. She paused and whipped her head back.

"Oh my god!" Kimberly's let out a gasp, her body shook from an orgasm." That's amazing!"

Taylor reached up and pulled her head down, he kissed her roughly on the lips. He slowly started to thrust his cock back into her pussy. Kimberly nai mashed her lips hungrily into mine, then responded by moving her owns hips to meet his thrust.

Taylor increased his pace, rapidly pounding into Kimberly pussy. Her was enjoying himself so much, she was much different from the students and teachers at his school. Still she was not as good as some of the woman, she haphazardly slammed her hips down on his cock. Her rhythm was not the best, but he would have to make do.

"Ah!" Kimberly gasped out, Taylor could feel the beads of sweat trickle down his head.

Taylor paused in his thrusting, it was time for him to take charge.

" What's wrong, don't stop." Kimberly said, she tried to impale herself again on his cock but Taylor held her still by the hips.

"Get off me and put your hands on the back of the couch." He spoke, Kimberly hopped off his lap and got into position next to him. Taylor quickly got up a positioned himself behind her, running a palm up her thigh and backside. He took hold of his cock, lined it up with her glistening pussy and thrust back into her depths.

"Eeeeehhhh!" She screamed, she was not expecting him to do go in deep so suddenly. Taylor paused, he closed his eyes and reveled in the feeling of her her pussy. He slid his cock out until only the head was inside, before slamming it back inside to the hilt. " Ahhhh, again keep doing that!"

Taylor hardly needed to be told twice, he quickly built up a rhythm, hard thrust in and slowly taking his cock out again to the tip. Taylor pulled her hair away from her face, so that it was splayed across her back and giving him a nice view of the side of her face.

Gritting her teeth, Kimberly held onto the back of the sofa for dear life, after he started to pick up the pace and pound her pussy again.

"Just like that, More!" She forced out, eyes shut.

Taylor smiled, this was the way to properly get a woman screaming. But he had a few tricks the normal man would not, he quickly sent a command to Kimberly.

"Oohh, fuck!" Kimberly half screamed, her body was rocked by an orgasm.

Taylor held onto Kimberly's hips, her pussy felt amazing. Her continued to pump his cock into her pussy, not allowing Kimberly a moment's rest.

"Oh, thats it." Kimberly started moaning again,

Taylor could feel his orgasm building, he had kept it at bay. But he loved to fuck a girl in this position and it now quickly built up.

It was time to finish.

Taylor closed his eyes, he could hear the sound of their bodies colliding and the pleasure he felt. He clenched his teeth, with one last erratic thrust cummed into Kimberly's pussy. Her walls clenched down hard, taking in his seed. The walls felt amazing, it was a moment later that Taylor realised Kimberly had come along with him.

"AH, OH MY GOD!" Kimberly screamed, that was his second clue that she had orgasmed.

Kimberly's arms lost their strength, as the orgasm rocked through her body. Falling face first into the back of the sofa, she stayed that way breathing very hard. The only thing keeping her from falling flat onto the sofa was him, holding onto to each side of her hips while Taylor pumped a few last times into her pussy, trying to egg out every last drop of cum into it.

"Ahhhh, that was good!" Taylor looked down at Kimberly, noticing that her face was still pressed up against the back of the sofa.

"Are you ok?" Genuinely feeling concerned for her, all she did was continue to gulp in large amounts of air. He pulled her back away from the sofa with her hips and gently placed her down on to the seat. His cock still buried to the hilt in her pussy, leaning down next to her ear, her breathing was starting to even out again. "Are you ok Kimberly?"

"mmmmh, yeah." She spoke after a few more deep gulps of air, she opened her eyes and looked back at him. "That was amazing Taylor, you're going to have to fuck me again like that real soon."

"I would be happy to oblige, but I think my poor seat has had all it can take." Kimberly blushed at that, Taylor quickly kissed her and felt his cock stir again. "I can think of a better place to continue, why don't we take a shower?"

She moaned when Taylor pulled his cock out of her, slowly rising to his feet and giving a hand.

"mmmmm, you better put it back in quick" She quickly jumped to her feet, wrapped both arms around him and locked him in a kiss. Their tongues again exploring each other's mouths, she quickly pulled away after a moment and bounded over to the bathroom.

"Hurry up" She called out behind him, entering the bathroom and quickly hearing the water running again.

Taylor could only shake his head, her thirst for sex was almost as great as his. She would get what she wanted, as many times as she wanted.

Taylor walked to the bathroom, all the while thinking about how much fun he was having at this city and at Seruya Academy.

12