Serve?

Story Info
A Catholic priest longs for action. Can he do what it takes?
1.8k words
3.83
7.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At just eighteen, Pauline was trying to establish herself as a dominatrix in Minneapolis. It was the 1950s--a time of repression and sexual shame. Yet many people longed to be free of this. Pauline provided a service and a "house" where they could be free to live out their longings. Pauline's house became very popular.

One day, her doorbell rang. It was a bit unusual...most of her patrons called, uttered a secret password and were let in. But, sometimes, Pauline got referrals. Pauline went down to answer a door. Pauline was just getting started and had yet to get herself a good housemaid. But she was looking.

"Can I help you?" she questioned, leaning against the doorway in a mini-skirt. She wanted to be in her dominatrix outfit, but sometimes the paper boy or milkman dropped by. So it was best to keep it sexy but not kinky.

The man stood there trembling, and Pauline knew he was nervous. But, many of her potential slaves were nervous at first. Pauline had to break them and make them comfortable with their sexuality.

"Well....what do you want...I'm a busy woman...I don't have all day!" she said sternly.

"Hello, my name is Dean...I heard you help people here. You're better than a shrink who wouldn't understand..and may make take medicine or have electric shock therapy. I don't want either of those. I heard you could help... I have unnatural desires...." stated Dean in shame. This proved interesting to Pauline. It was worth giving it a shot. She always wanted more clients...and to "help" people.

"Come in and have some lemonade," she stated as if she were a sweet housewife. She could play that role if need be.

Dean followed her in. She made the lemonade and even poured it for him. Pauline badly needed a housemaid...or two. One to serve her twenty-four-seven to cater to every whim. No matter how perverted. The parties she threw just weren't the same.

Pauline and Dean sat on the sofa. She knew if she was truly to dominate him. He would never sit on the sofa, BUT this was just an interview. She was sure Dean wasn't a cop, even if he was the Chief of Police, was already a client who begged to eat her out. So she could make that go away.

"Well, Dean, what do you do? Tell me about what you do and what you need help with," questioned Pauline. She'd helped a lot of people come to terms with their sexuality.

"I'm a priest...over at St. Augustine Catholic Church," stated Dean. He hung his head further in shame. He was a priest. He shouldn't be here. He should be speaking out against this kind of thing. Still, if this woman could help him...he'd be grateful.

"So you're really FATHER DEAN?" stated Pauline. This was fun. She'd never had a priest before!

"Yes?" said Father Dean. He was hard. He was dripping. He was so glad he'd heard about this place in the confessional. Pauline could see him beading through his pants.

"Well...what do you want?" she questioned sternly. One of the last things she needed was someone speaking out against her house. It would just be unnecessary trouble.

"I have un...un...unnatural desires. I want to sleep with a man...." Father Dean was trembling. He'd never told anyone that...in the seminary...he'd looked at other seminary students in the shower and just longed to suck. He nearly came in his pants at just the thought.

Pauline smirked. Of all her clients, she truly felt sorry for Dean. He'd been repressed. He deserved her help. Still, Pauline hadn't gotten her reputation as a dominatrix by being kind. Father Dean would have to learn. She would grind him down to nothing.

"Well...Fag...for that's what you'll be in this house...No one gets special treatment. No one gets to question MY orders. You must serve! You must obey!" said Pauline.

"Alright?" said Fr. Dean/Fag.

"Alright...alright...is that showing me the respect you think I deserve? I'm you're Mistress from now on. There is no alright. Only Yes Mistress! Now strip Fag." said Pauline.

"Yes, Mistress," said Fag. He stripped, exposing his cock. Pauline smirked. It was average, but so what? She had a plan for now. It was small, but it was best to break Fag in slowly.

"Stroke it up...and down. Up and down until you cum." ordered Pauline.

"Isn't...that wrong?" questioned Fag. He'd preached so often about the wrongness of masturbation to the older high school boys of St. Augustine. This woman wanted to watch him masturbate?

Pauline just cackled. "There is no right or wrong in my house...only Yes, Mistress. Now do as I say!"

"Yes, Mistress," said Fag, hesitantly. He began to stroke up and down. It felt so GOOD to stroke his cock. He just wanted to do this all day! Fag had never masturbated. He'd always been told it was SO wrong. Yet, here he was doing it, and it felt so...wonderful. Fag wanted to belong here, in this house. He hoped Mistress would let him serve. Fag soon came---exploding everywhere.

"SO FAG, you think you can come into my house and make it all dirty? That's my oriental carpet! Don't you know how expensive it is? I can't believe you'd treat me like this! NOW Fag clean it up!" stated Pauline.

"Yes, Mistress...where is your vacuum, Mistress?" Fag questioned.

Pauline rolled her eyes. So he was polite...but would he obey? Fag couldn't suck cocks right away. He needed to be brought down!

"Fag, you want to be a cocksucker; you want to have spunk pumped down your throat...SO use your mouth to lick it up!" Pauline knew this was a key turning point. If Fag obeyed...well, she had a new client...if he didn't...she had others. Fag fell on his own cum. He eagerly licked it up like a dog. Fag managed to get every drop.

"Fairly, good for your first time. I'll make a real cocksucker out of you yet! Be a good Fag and fetch me your clergy collar." she stated. Fag stood upright and went over to fetch the collar.

"I suppose you think this belongs to you. That you'll have respect while you're here---don't you," asked Pauline.

"Yes, Mistress," said Fag. He was a priest, after all. He deserved respect?

"Wrong fag!" said Pauline as she snapped his clergy collar in half. "You'll serve like everyone else. Now I want you to burn your vestments. I'll provide clothes for you. If you deserve them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," said Fag. Part of Fag was starting to worry. He'd loved eating his own cum, BUT if his vestments were burned, he would have to walk naked the five miles (8 kilometers) back to St. Augustine's? All he wanted to do was suck cock! But, still, he was SO turned on. The married couple he'd counselled in the confessional had really turned their marriage around by coming to this house. Fag was sure Mistress could help him.

He picked up his vestments and burned them.

"Good Fag..." said Pauline. She noticed that Fag was trying to cover up his nakedness. Well, she wasn't having any of that in her house. Pauline believed people should savour their nakedness. She stripped out of her dress. (Pauline never wore any underclothes.)

"Well, Fag what do you think..." she questioned, wanting to know more about Fag. She'd decided to train him.

"You're pretty, Mistress..." tried Fag. He'd never seen a naked woman before, and well....he'd glimpsed the naked 18-year-old football players in the shower--as well as fellow priests in the seminary. Fag knew men were for him! They made him hard.

"Don't lie, Fag...never lie to your Mistress! Now tell me what you think!" Pauline ordered, wishing she had her flogger.

Fag didn't want to insult his Mistress. He wanted to serve. "I do think you're pretty BUT it was those men in the seminary who made me hard. You don't make me hard. Those men made my cock quiver." said Fag. "Sorry..." he blushed.

"How many men were at the seminary with you?" Pauline questioned.

"We were a small class....only ten." said Fag.

Pauline let out a laugh if Fag was to get lucky. He'd serve that many men in one night.

"I see...I see. Now, did you dream of being dominated or of being in an equal relationship." questioned Pauline. She knew she could make Fag want either, BUT it would be so much fun to let him decide.

"I want to be led. I've followed my whole life...I don't know how to survive on my own." said Fag meekly.

"I see...I see...well the good news is, I can help you. Yet, you need to be truly broken. You're too much of an individual. I'll take you on as a client, and if you obey, you should have spunk spilling out of every orifice." said Pauline.

Fag's cock twitched. Spunk spilling out of every orifice? He couldn't wait!

Pauline smirked. She knew what he was thinking. All her slaves had thought "it was going to be easy." It wasn't Fag's job to worry about how hard it would become. Fag's only job was to please her!

Pauline was busy going through Fag's wallet. It only had $40 in, such a small amount, BUT soon he'd be giving her more. Why should he get to keep his money? Pauline would have him stealing from the collection plate. She owned Fag---for better or worse now.

"This is a lovely woman...who is she?" questioned Pauline as she pulled a picture out of Fag's wallet.

"That's my little sister...Sister Mary Francis," said Fag.

"Tell me about her...now Fag." ordered Pauline.

"Yes, Mistress...well, she just turned eighteen, and she's become a nun at the cloistered convent. That's really all I know...oh, she was on the cheer squad in high school," said Fag.

"Pity such a beautiful woman should be in a cloistered convent. I want you to write her a letter, telling her to come and visit you. I want to meet her." said Pauline.

"Uhmm..." started Fag.

"Oh...no Fag, in this house there's no uhmm. There's no hesitancy--only yes, mistress. When I order you to do something, you'll do it! Understand Fag?" she stated. "Now kneel and close your eyes."

"Yes, Mistress," said Fag. Fag knew this was the woman to help him with his unusual desires. He would stay...and serve. Fag closed his eyes and kneeled...soon he would be sucking a real cock. The thought made him nearly explore. In Mistress Pauline's house, he no longer had to hide his "unnatural desires."

"Good Fag. Open your eyes, and look upon your future. You will be learning much about the female body in the coming weeks, and it will be knowledge you sorely lack now."

Opening his eyes, Fag looked at her lying on the couch, naked but clearly wet with desire.

"Well...pleasure me!" ordered Pauline. Fag nearly ran away in disgust. He liked men. How could he ever pleasure a woman?

"Now! Now, questions Fag! No doubts! Don't even think about it. Just obey Mistress and soon you'll get to suck cock!" said Pauline.

"Uhmm...okay?" said Fag.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)