Cock Sucker Loves Cock

Story Info
Cock Sucker Loves Cock and Cum.
1.9k words
4.27
5.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,335 Followers

For those of us who are cocksuckers, nothing gets our dick harder or makes us want to please another man more than these five magic words: "Get on your knees, cocksucker." Let's start out with me telling you a little about myself.

First off I am a cock sucker, and a very good one at that. My name is Andy, but my close friends call me Handy Andy. Not only am I a good cocksucker, I am also good with my hands. I am 5'6" tall, I weigh 125 lbs. I was blessed with good skin, so I look a lot younger than I am.

Also I contribute my good skin to all the protein I get sucking and letting guys cum on my face. One of the best things you can give your cocksucker, is to save up your cum for a couple weeks. Get those balls full and heavy with sperm and tell your cocksucker you've been saving a big load for him and he is expected to take it all in his belly.

He will eagerly suck your cock, knowing that a warm, thick, sweet reward will be the end result. You literally can't feed a submissive cocksucker enough cum. Cocksuckers live for it. A true cock sucker, however wants to eat your cum.

Remember, the cock sucker wants to worship your cock and what comes out of it. You would never know I was a cocksucker. I have married friends that their wives treat me like I am one of the family.

They don't know that when they are out shopping, I'm over at their house sucking their husbands off. Most of the ladies hate football, so on Sunday's when the games come on. They go shopping. As soon as they leave I'm down on my knees sucking cock.

How would you like a friend like me? You sit back and relax while I bob my head up and down on your cock. As you watch your favorite hometown team winning. I have had your cock wedged in my throat since the start of the game. My goal is to taste a load of yummy cum every Quarter, so I am going to make you have four orgasms before the game is over.

Hopefully you may have some of your male friends over sometime. And I can put on one hell of a halftime show. Even though I'm a cocksucker the halftime show only last about 15 minutes. So not only will I be sucking cock. I will be getting ass fucked also.

Here's a dirty little secret about cocksuckers: they can't get enough cock and cum. Take advantage of that. After you've gotten to be good friends with your cocksucker, surprise him. Invite all your buddies over to enjoy using his mouth.

But remember to be nice to your cocksucker, we have feelings to. Most of us don't expect you to return the favor. But we do expect you to be clean. A cock suckers reward is the amount of jizz he can suck out of your balls.

I am a expert at draining balls. I learned at a early age, how to manipulate a prostate. When I want my man to cum quick I reach between his legs and start worming my finger around his asshole. Slowly I rub the rim around and around until they start moaning.

I then start inserting my fingers going further and deeper with every rotation. Until you empty your balls into my ever hungry mouth. A man that has never had that done before will remember it forever.

And they will seek it out, over and over. Wanting that feeling of anal bless. One night I was out drinking and got in a little trouble. I was arrested and they took me to jail.

I sucked off the arresting officer and he still took me in. They put me in the drunk tank, and before the night was over I had sucked everybody's cock in the room. I found out the next morning that all the officers in the jail was watching me suck all the guys off on a close in room camera.

I had a belly full of cum that morning. Another time, I was sitting at a bar one night and this country boy comes walking up to my table. He ask if he could sit down and of course I said yes.

One thing led to another, and a few more drinks. Somehow the conversation turned into sex. Next thing I knew we were playing with each other's cock under the table.

He had a pair of loose fitting shorts on. So it was easy access for me to get my hand up and start playing with his cock and balls. At first touch. I noticed he was wearing silky underwear. That really turned me on.

My hand was quivering as I massaged his big hairy balls. He was stroking my cock out of my now open zipper. It was so fucked up, we didn't even know each other's name.

I blurred out my name was Andy and I don't mind being called cocksucker. He told me his name was Steve and he loved to have his cock sucked. That is all it took, I told Steve let's go have some fun.

We left in Steve's big jacked up 4X4 Ford F150. I am only 5'6" Tall. The truck sat off the ground so high Steve had to help me get up in it. That big country boy had his hands all over my little bubble shaped ass. As he lifted me up and I crawled in.

As we were going down the road Steve told me it would take 45 minutes to get to his house. He started pulling his shorts off, and glanced over at me and said. "That will give you time to suck my cock and balls, now get over here Cocksucker and suck".

He had such a manly voice, it turned me on. I got down in that big seat. And when I got the first look of his manhood. I thought, this is one hairy motherfucker.

The big boy had a man size cock. Steve stood about 6'8" 290lbs. Compare that to 5'6" 125" little me. His cock was big and meaty. I started licking up and down the shaft, as it got bigger and bigger. That cock grew and grew in length, so much that Steve had to adjust the steering wheel up as far as it would go.

So my head wouldn't be hitting it. I am a cocksucker, I don't care how big your cock is. I have what you call a cock throat, kind of like a sword swallower has.

When I'm sucking it deep you can see the cock bulge in my throat. I can pump your man juice deep in my throat. But I prefer to taste it before I swallow, that is my tasty reward. I had Steve moaning and growling like a animal. We were going down a dirt road and it had so many potholes in it, and Steve was running 50 mph.

His cock was fucking my throat every time we hit a big pothole his cock would bottom out in my mouth. Now when I think about it, I think Steve was hitting potholes on purpose. He begged me to let him cum, but I told him I would make him cum over and over before the night was over, but not right now.

As I was squeezing his balls hard to keep the sperm in them. we finally arrived at Steve's house, I don't know where in the hell I am at. I have been looking at a forest of black pubic hair. His fucking cock would look three inches longer without that fucking pubic hair.

As I'm sitting there picking pubic hair out of my teeth. We are way back in the mountains of North Georgia, dark as Hell. You don't see any street lights around here. The closest house is a half a mile away.

The house had a nice porch on the front with a porch swing. When we walked in the house the first thing I noticed was a jar of Vaseline, and some lube over on the corner table in the living room. There was a couple XXX sex Cd's on the other table along with a towel that looked to have cum on it.

Steve was embarrassed, as he raced over there to clean up the mess. We moved into the bedroom quickly and both of us had our clothes off in no time at all. Steve was drinking tequila right out of the bottle. I will never forget the look on country boy Steve's face when he seen be naked.

I was blessed with very little body hair. My cock and balls are shaved clean. Steve came over and picked me up and man handled me down on the bed. he took a couple more drinks out of the bottle and sat it down. He told me to hold my fucking legs up in the air Boy, he wanted to look at my fuck hole.

I was doing as told, but I was getting a little scared. He was getting more and more out of hand. He was rubbing my naked cock and balls. He ask me if I would shave his cock and balls? And then he threw my legs back a little farther. He reached back and slapped some lube on my asshole, as he was telling me that he was fixing to breed me.

He rubbed the big head of his cock on my ever hungry asshole. It slipped right in, it felt so good. A Cocksucker usually has a cock in their mouth not in their ass. Not only was I blessed with a deep throat, I am into fisting.

Steve was fucking me hard and deep, just the way I like it. My ex-wife use to fist fuck me the same way his cock feels. Steve pulled his cock out of me after about 10 minutes of just railing my ass.

He said here Cocksucker clean my cock off. I didn't hesitate, I knew my ass was clean. I sucked my juices off of his dick as he was throat fucking me. I tried to make him cum, I thought he was drunk but every time he started to nutt, he would pull his cock out of my mouth.

And say something like "Cocksucker you thought you was going to get your reward." It wasn't long I had that cock buried up to his balls again. Steve finally cum in my mouth and both of us was very pleased.

We fucked and sucked all we could. Steve got so drunk, I sucked him off two times while he was passed out. A new friendship developed that night. We get together every time he is in town.

Cocksuckers are good people to know. And remember them famous words "Get on your knees, cocksucker." That's all it takes for me. I love writing about my cock sucking days. Steve is so sweet, he saves me up a big load for my birthday, I eat it with my cake.

As Bugs Bunny would say "That's All Folks". I hope I made a few of you shoot a load. Don't waste it, eat it.

Comment and vote please.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,335 Followers