Service Training Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later, I have no idea how long, the door opened and you stood looking down at me. I could hear your breath hitch in wonder as you found me in the devotion position. My whole body was singing out for your touch and you did not disappoint. Slowly, you sank to your knees and clasped your hands over my wrists. Cupping my chin, you lifted my head and I could see that you were recovering from an internal struggle. And yet you still seemed so strong. These emotions were constantly threatening to overwhelm me and I know you felt the emotions just as strongly. And yet here you were, controlling yourself, bringing everything back in to order.

You closed your eyes momentarily and then opened them again, a slow smile spreading across your face.

"Where were we?" you asked.

I smiled.

"Breakfast Sir. We were about to have breakfast".

You sighed.

"Ah yes. Breakfast. Hmmm. Let's go see what we can make together"...

12