Serviced by an Expert Mechanic

Story Info
Louise fucks her boss while his wife is in the toilet.
2.2k words
4.27
7.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not being the brightest kid in the class, I did not consider becoming a medical doctor or a chartered accountant after school, but I decided to get a job where my pussy would not be idle. At the tennis club I heard that the garage was looking for a tea girl, so I applied 'for the position', quite prepared to lay myself down when the need should arise - and I was thinking more of my own needs than anybody else's! The owner-manager was Oom Faan le Roux, who was an elder in the DRC and appeared to be quite straitlaced. His wife, Bettie, did the books, and they shared an office, which I later discovered was not just for economic reasons, but to keep an eye on Oom Faan, who had been a bit of a rake in his youth.

Well, I got the job and discovered that the tea girl was also supposed to go to the post office every day for the mail, and to the railway station to pick up spare parts. For the latter purpose I was given a scooter with a box at the back, but sometimes the parts were too big, and then I could take the breakdown lorry. I didn't have a driver's licence at the time, but the speed cop was Stan, who had been at school with me up to standard eight, then swapped the school bench for a motorbike. The first time he caught me driving the breakdown I gave him a blowjob in the little alley next to the pharmacy, so we got on quite well right from the start! But I'm drifting...

Besides Oom Faan, who was a qualified diesel mechanic, there was Oom Ruben, who was pushing sixty, but there was no problem with his tit spanners; whenever I took him his tea, he would take my measure, and then I had a job getting the grease spots out of my shirts, till I decided to wear black tops. Then there was Eben, who was thirty (according to his staff record), a qualified mechanic and married to a girl working in the café next to the service station. She was two-timing him, which used to upset him, until I started making up to him. Our very first time was down in the service pit when I took a new bearing to him. I asked him. 'How's your spanner today?' and placed my hand over his crotch. My hand wasn't idle and he was getting a good boner, so I went down on my knees, opened his fly and gave him a good blow, swallowing his whole load, then dribbled some of his spunk into his mouth as I kissed him. After that first blowjob, Eben and I would steal time in the inspection pit: I would make sure to wear a flair skirt and a pair of string panties, so I just needed to flip the panties to one side for him to have his pleasure with me; the easiest way was for me to bend over so that he could pump me from behind. But it was all speedy fucking, because old Bettie was timing me. We did fuck long and hard at the tennis club, though!

The third mechanic, Chris, was a young appy, in his second year, who tossed off over the pinups in the workshop. He was a bit of a nerd, so I never gave him a tumble.

My sights were on Oom Faan, because one of his old flames, Martie, was a good friend of my mom's, and she was the source of my stories about his rakish youth. 'But when he got hitched to old Bettie and was elected deacon, his cunt spanner has been under lock and key. You see, old Bettie had the money to buy the garage when it came on the market, and that is why he hitched his horse to her wagon... But, God, he could fuck a girl to heaven and back!'

That was where I wanted to be!

Now, as I may have told you before, a man likes a tease, and I started the process. Faan and Bettie sat facing each other in the office, and on his side was a one-way mirror so that he could watch the counter. I sassed out the situation and one morning I put on a tight, low-cut T-shirt and no bra, and then an all-weather jacket with a zip down the front. I went to fetch a parcel at the station and took it to Bettie for the invoicing, then went over to Faan's desk. As I turned away from Bettie, I pulled down the jacket zip and half-leaned over his desk, handing him the parcel and asking, 'Is this the right part for the Audi, Oom Faan?'

Because I was obstructing her view, Bettie could not see Faan's reaction. He rolled his eyes at me and licked his lips a couple of times, took the box and read the label, but really inspecting the cross of Jesus swinging between my melons. I leaned over a bit more and my bait was hanging out. He handed the box back to me, as in slow motion, and his hand brushed over my left tit. I smiled, zipped up, took the parcel and turned around. I went to give the part to Eben and then waited near the toilet.

Oom Faan came down within minutes, ostensibly to check something, and there I was, ready to be checked. 'Jeez, Louise, you shouldn't do that! Big sh-, I mean, big trouble -.'

'But you liked it, hey, Oom Faan?' I laughed, and pulled the zip down again. Man, those two boobies were ready to burst out of the T-shirt and the temptation was just too much: the next moment he 'took my measure' and I reached down and rode my hand over his boner. It was rising and I could smell it, so I backed him into the toilet and locked the door behind us. I opened my jacket completely and flipped up the T-shirt so that he could fondle my naked tits, then zipped down his fly and went to work on his cock. It was a full eight inches and growing, with the arteries like irons bands all over it. I started creaming myself just at the thought of having that big tool in my box. I could not even get my hand around it, but fortunately I have a big mouth and took in the head. There was no time for a long session, so I started sucking and licking and twisting the shaft with one hand while the other hand was massaging his balls. Two minutes later he ejaculated, then I wiped him clean and let him go.

But I wanted that monster spanner in my cunt! I sat down on the toilet and had my whole hand in my twat, thinking of fucking Oom Faan - and slowly formulated a plan. That evening I went to see Rina, an old schoolmate of mine, who was working in the pharmacy, and a few days later she gave me a capped syringe with a clear fluid. 'That works like magic, Louise!'

Bettie was a chocaholic and kept a box of Belgian chocolates locked in her desk drawer, and teatime she would take out a couple and pop them, then lock the drawer again; she never shared with anyone. But the lock was quite a simple one and once I'd seen the key, it was not difficult to get a similar one. I got my chance when she went for a piss and Faan was on the floor chatting to an irate customer. I found the box of chocolates and injected half a mil into each of the ten remaining ones, inserting the needle at the bottom, where the syringe hole would not be noticed. By the time old Bettie came back, I was making tea again in the little kitchenette, humming the latest hit.

Faan came back for his tea and I ambled around, rinsing the pot and tidying the place up a bit. Bettie ate two of the chocolates, then locked the box away again. There were some letters to be mailed, which I collected, then went to the mechanics to see if there were any orders for spares, taking my time, because Rina had said it could take up to half an hour. I was in the passage on my way back to the office when Bettie came storming past. It happened that she was wearing a long white dress that morning, and as she turned into the toilet, I saw the brown blast on her dress and then the smell hit me: she had shat herself, and quite gloriously too! That was the syringe stuff working!

I smirked and went to Faan in the office, which was smelling like a shithouse. I got the air freshener out and sprayed the room, then went to my boss and pulled up my miniskirt. I wasn't wearing knickers and I was as randy as a tabby on the tiles! He put his hand between my thighs and I spread them so that he could get a feel of my cunt, then I told him, 'Bettie will not be back in a hurry!'

He was licking his lips while his middle finger was sliding into my juicy twat, then pulled it out and sucked off my cunt juice. I was desperate for a fuck now, so I simply leaned over the desk and hiked up the skirt. He took the cue, unzipped his fly and took out that monster snake, wiped its head between my twat lips so as to get all my juices flowing, and then slowly put it in. It was sheer ecstasy! Those ribs on his prick rubbed against my clit and G-spot, slowly at first, then picked up speed. While huffing and puffing, he had his hands on my boobs, squeezing them, exciting me even further. Then he went into overdrive and the tsunami hit me! Oh, Jesus H. fucking Christ, that was so fucking stupendously glorious!

Eben popped his head into the office just as Oom Faan was pulling out. He gasped and gulped, his eyes as big as saucers, and managed to say, 'Aunt Bettie is calling for help.'

I straightened up, pulled down my skirt and zipped up the jacket, winked at Eben, then went down to the toilets to see. It was a mess: she had not only shat her knickers, but the dress as well, so I suggested taking her home in the breakdown, but she had to sit on the back so as not to soil the seats, because she was still shitting!

She didn't come back that day, which meant that Faan and I had the office to ourselves. Lunchtime we locked the office door and pulled down the shades. He lost his breeches and briefs and I unhooked the skirt to let it drop, and hiked up the top so as to bare my boobs. He picked me up and placed me on his blotter so that he could get his tongue to work. O jeez, that was something! I'm convinced he had a prehensile tongue like a giraffe, because it would slip in and out of the channel like a well-oiled dick, then flick over my clit and touch the G-spot; while at the same time the left hand was playing with my boobs and the right middle finger, which had started in my cunt, was reaming my arse. It was a total overload! I started cumming, but he was ready for me and took the squirt in his mouth.

'I wanna fuck you again, Louise!' he grunted, so he edged closer, standing up, his cock drooling pre-cum. Now I could see heaven approaching, and God's truth, it was at least nine inches long when he rammed it into my quim. It was a wonderful sensation to have such an educated dick in my dicky-hole, and the second time that day! He fucked me, good and proper, then, taking his time. He would shove that monster in all the way, wiggle it around, pull it out all the way, tap my twat lips with the head, then slip it in again, going slow in the beginning to build up steam, and then he would take off like a rocket, pump like mad and send me into orbit!

When we locked the shop at six, I told him about the doctored chocolates, and then we schemed together: he bought a similar box, and we swapped the boxes, but early every Friday morning I would swap the boxes again, to give her the shits so she would go home, and then Faan and I would use the time profitably. After a few weeks Bettie went to see the GP, but he could not find the cause of her dialarhoea; he suggested it could be psychological because doing the accounts was stressful, so she started a bakery at home. I was promoted to counter girl and Iris, who had worked the counter, was promoted to bookkeeper. Iris was also a sports model, like myself, so the two of us started sharing Oom Faan's cunt spanner, with many glorious threesomes on his desk, he muff diving one of us while fucking the other one!

Yes, I may not be so bright, but I'm happy, and my cunt is getting expert service by a seasoned mechanic!