Serving as My Wife's Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
Married and learning my place.
2.2k words
4.44
23.2k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- Sunday

I woke to the smell of breakfast being cooked, a morning woody and a strong urge to urinate. Although I could not turn over to check I was sure that both Julie and Sarah were out of bed. A short time later Julie showed up and untied me from bed. She helped me stand-up and led me by my woody into the bathroom where she had a bag of ice waiting. Using the ice, she got rid of my erection and helped me relieve the pressure in my bladder.

She then led me into the dining room and told me to remain standing there as she walked into the kitchen. A couple of minutes later, the two women walked back into the dining room carrying three plates with breakfast which they placed on the table. Both women were dressed identically in tight yoga pants and white stretchy tops. You could see the shadows of their nipples and areolas through their tops and a camel-toe outlined by their yoga pants. After not receiving any relief last night I was rock hard in a minute.

Julie walked up to me and said: "I am going to remove the stocking and the gags so you can eat and have something to drink. When I do you are not to say anything except, "Yes Mistress or Thank you Mistress. Do you understand?" To which I nodded in the affirmative.

We all sat down to eat breakfast, but my hands were still bound behind me. Julie informed me that I would need to learn to eat and drink without using my hands. I leaned forward and started to eat the scrambled eggs right off the plate with my mouth. I looked at the glass of orange juice and noticed there was a straw in it and continued to eat and drink, finishing my breakfast.

The women finished eating a few minutes later and Julie started talking. "Nathan, now that we are married, I am going to set some ground rules for our marriage. I know you enjoy the submissive role and we are going to expand on that. First, I know you wondered why we bought a house with an in-law suite. Well, that is for Sarah, yes, she will be living with us as my lesbian lover and your co-Mistress. Your will address us as Mistress or Mistress Julie/Sarah. You will follow any or our instructions without question or suffer the consequences. You are not to speak unless one of use speaks to you. Finally, for right now, you are to remain naked in our home, unless one of us tell you differently. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Julie, I understand," I replied.

Julie continued, "Nathan, your house is all packed for the movers; as is Sarah's apartment. Everything is marked and the movers have the keys. They will be picking those items up first thing in the morning and be at the new house at 11:00. The second group will be here at 10:00 tomorrow morning to start picking up things from here. Today we need to finish packing everything here except what we need for tonight and in the morning. After breakfast today we will eat out or bring food in and have breakfast tomorrow on the way to the new house. So, let's get busy and finish packing up here and we can have some time to relax this evening."

After that she told me to stand up and started removing my bindings. When she finished, she said, "Go take a shower and make sure you are hair free from the neck down. Also make sure you don't play with your little cock/clitty and hurry back here to help." With that I was off to shave and get my shower.

About ten minutes later I returned to the living room where the women were working naked. They looked up and Julie handed me a pair of pink lacy boy-styled panties and said to put them on and get to work. I slipped the panties up my hairless legs and I loved the way they hugged my ass and cock. Then I got to work helping with the packing.

Shortly before 1:00 Julie stopped and said, "We are doing a good job on getting packed up, but it is time to take a break for lunch. Sarah, will you call Jamie's Pizza and order a pizza to go. I will find something for Nathan to wear to go pick-up the pizza." Sarah called and ordered the pizza while Julie went to find something for me to wear. She returned a few minutes later we an arm full of clothes. First, she handed me a pair of hot pink stay-up stockings. I looked at her wondering and she snapped back, "Hurry up, we don't have all day." I slipped the stocking on and she handed me a bra that matched my panties and helped me get that fitted on me. Next came a pair of b-cup silicone breast pads to fill out the bra. This was followed by a pair of pale pink yoga pants that were so tight little was left to the imagination and a white lace trimmed tank-top styled feminine top. The last item was a pair of feminine walking shoes.

Once I was dressed, Julie gave me $30.00 and told me to hurry to Jamie's and pick-up the pizza. It was a short block and half walk to Jamie's Pizza. I was embarrassed and humiliated, yet at the same time excited as I walked to and from Jamie's. There were not many people out but I drew a number of looks and a couple of comments on the walk.

I made it back to Julie's and removed my top and pants, but was allowed to keep the rest of my clothes on. After we finished lunch, we got back to packing, which proved a little challenging for me. I had been over stimulated last night, had the sexy lingerie on that kept me aroused and was trying to concentrate on the work at hand with my little clit standing at attention. About 4:20 we finished and were ready for the movers. We had packed everything except for some clothes and toiletry items. I had no idea what clothes they had kept out for me to wear. Julie asked be to get each of a glass of wine and we sat down to relax and talk about the plans for Monday. After relaxing for a while Julie said let's get cleaned up and go out for dinner, to which we all agreed.

When we walked into the bedroom, Julie said, "Let's get a shower, then we can dress get dinner and get to bed early." Sarah and I both agreed and striped out of our clothes and got into the shower. As we entered the large shower Julie looked at me and said, "Nathan, you are not allowed to orgasm!" In my already aroused state this was going to be a hard task for me as we started washing each other with the women paying close attention to my clitty, before they shaved my entire body, for the second time today, from the neck down.

When we finished with the shower, we dried each other off and then rubbed our bodies with this feminine smelling body oil. Moving into the bedroom we started to dress with Julie handing me clothes, first came a pair of sheer pink nylon panties followed by a matching bra and pink stockings. While I was getting dressed the girls were dressing similarly except their lingerie was all in black. Julie and Sarah then sat me down in a chair and started to apply make-up for me. They could tell by looks that I was not sure about this and Julie added, "Don't worry Nathan, when we are done you will look just fine and fit in where we are going for dinner."

After about 15 minutes the make-up was done and they fitted me with a blond wig that just came down to my shoulders. The girls then slipped into to tight mid-thigh black cocktail dresses and high heels, before giving me a similar pink dress with pink high heels. We all stood there looking at each other when Sarah said, "There is something missing in Nathan's outfit." And turned and whispered something to Julie. Julie nodded in agreement and went into the living room to return a few minutes later with a smallish box and said, "Nathan close your eyes." The girls walked up to me and I could feel them working with the top of my dress and my ears. When they finish, I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror to discover that they had attached large clip-on hoop earrings to my ears and insert breast forms into my bra. I now had B or C cup breasts.

Now that we were all ready to go out for dinner, Julie picked up a small pink shoulder bag and gave it to me saying, "This is yours, your driver's license, credit cards, lipstick, perfume and a little more are already in it. We can get going now as we don't want a late night." With that we walked out of Julie's condominium to go for dinner.

The girls took me to a restaurant/club that I had not been to before. After we were seated by the very tall sexy hostess, I realized why I had not been there before. There were no men, or at least men dressed as men, in the club. Julie, noticed my look and said, "This is a gay/lesbian club and the only men that are here transvestites or an occasional submissive sissy male with his Mistress. We can't call you Nathan dressed liked that so you will be known as Nora or sissy Nora. I will be ordering for you when we are out."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

We had drinks and dinner and were sitting there talking about the move in the morning. Just before leaving the band started playing slow dance music and a number of couples moved to the dance floor. A tall women walked up to the table and looked at me and asked me for a dance. I looked to Julie for a clue and she said, "Yes, Nora can have this one dance, but then we have to get going." The lady introduced herself as Robin and took my hand and led me to the dance floor, where she pulled me tight and we started dancing. As our bodies rubbed together, I became aroused as did Robin. This became obvious as I could feel Robin's "clit" getting harder as well. When the dance ended, we walked back to the table and I thanked her for the dance. She talked to Julie for a few minutes before the three of us left to go home.

As we walked to the car, Julie said, "Robin asked if she could see you again and I said possibly after the honeymoon. We swapped numbers. What do you think of that Nora?"

"It could be interesting, but let's revisit the possibility after the honeymoon," I replied.

When we got to Julie's, Sarah said, "That was a fun evening, but I am tired and we have a big day tomorrow, so I vote for going to bed." The two women looked at me and could tell I was not pleased to hear that as I had not been allowed a release since before the wedding. Julie added, "I think that is a good idea, but we will have to do something to prevent Nora from taking care of "herself. I think I have the perfect solution."

She walked over to a box that was waiting to be moved and got a couple of things out of the box and she turned to me and said take off your dress, shoes, wig and make-up and get back her quickly. I went to the bathroom to remove my make-up and urinate. When I returned to the living room in my lingerie Julie walked up to me with a leather harness and started to put it on me. First was a belt around my waist that was pulled tight and locked in place with a small padlock. There were straps on each side hanging down from this that had smaller belts at the loose end and rings near the bottom of the strap. Each of these smaller belts were locked around my thighs and then clipped together between my legs. Julie then added wrist cuffs to each of my wrist and clipped these to the straps along my thighs. There was no way I could reach my little cock/clitty to relieve myself.

The three of us moved to the bedroom where they girls had me get in the middle of the bed on my back between them. One woman got into bed on either side of me and they started to tease my clitty, getting me to the edge, but not allowing me any release. After about forty-five minutes they stopped and went to sleep. Needless to say, in my over stimulated state I it was not a very restful night.