Serving Emma Ch. 07

Story Info
Emma uses logic to get her way.
1.5k words
4.49
10.3k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I kneeled on Emma's cold bathroom tile staring up at her, I couldn't help but feel like she might know me better than I know myself. I knew I was a little excited by denial, findom, bullying, but nothing at all on this level. Yet every step of the way she knew exactly how to drive me crazy without me telling her a thing. I was starting to wonder if she was some kind of mind reader.

Emma continued grinning as she pulled her hand away from my face and placed it on her hip. "So, you say you want to be let out of your little chastity cage. Let's examine the facts. First, you're the one who put it on yourself. Second, last night I got you to literally beg me to let you keep it on. Third, it has become very clear you actually like it when girls are mean to you. And finally, even if none of this were the case, you failed to perfectly complete your list of chores. Do you agree all of this is true?"

I wanted to argue with her, I desperately wanted to fight back and convince her she was wrong, but nothing she said was a lie. I simply nodded my head.

"So, based on all of that, it would seem you don't actually want to be unlocked at all, and even if you did you wouldn't deserve to be. Do you disagree?"

I groaned. "Emma please, I see your point but I...I just." I was so flustered, there was no way I could form a reasonable argument. I didn't stand a chance. "I'm just so frustrated Emma."

She reveled in my helplessness. "That's not an argument silly, of course you're frustrated. That's literally what that little cage is designed to do, and it's not like you're doing a good job at hiding it!" I moaned as I realized there was just no way out of this, she had me by the balls, literally. "Now, do you have any actual disagreements?"

This really wasn't fair. She knew my brain was practically mush at this point, and she was more than happy to take advantage of that. We both knew I couldn't argue in the state I was in. I was like a ball of putty for her to mold. "No ma'am I don't"

She jumped in excitement as I finally admitted defeat. "Well then, it's settled! I'm going to hang onto those keys for as long as I feel like it, and if you have any complaints we can just remember this conversation, and how you agreed it was for the best. Now say thank you."

"Thank you Emma." I did not like the way that sounded at all, but I was defeated. She had completely broken my desire to fight it, there was nothing I could do but follow her commands and hope for the best. Maybe if I just started listening to the submissive side of my brain, I could convince her I deserved release.

"Good boy!" She patted me on the head like a puppy. "Now, since this is your first time doing your new chores I'll go easy on you. But next week everything better be absolutely perfect!" I winced, she expected me to do this every week? Trying to remain optimistic, I figured there would be much less work to do next time now that I got her place looking so tidy. "I think it's time for dinner, so you're going to go pick up some groceries and then cook me a nice fancy meal. I'm in the mood for seafood."

With that, she exited the bathroom and I finally stood up. My knees creaked as I stretched my legs. There was nothing in the world I wanted more than to just lay down and relax, but instead I put on my shoes and got ready to head to the store. In the living room, Emma was already back to lounging on her couch scrolling through her phone.

"One more thing loser, I'm in the mood for a nice cocktail, so go ahead and stop at the liquor store and pick up some vodka. The good stuff! Don't worry, you can afford it." She giggled as I walked out her front door and down the stairs to my car.

Emma didn't give me much to work with, but I did my best to pick out quality ingredients to make her a nice seared salmon, roasted veggies, risotto, and some fancy drinks to go with it all. I also grabbed some basic groceries I remembered she was short on, and a few snacks. As I was shopping I realized she had never actually mentioned me eating dinner with her. I had assumed she would let me, but when I had made her breakfast that morning I just sat under the table while she enjoyed a nice meal. I decided it was best to call her and ask myself.

"Um...Emma, I have a quick question for you."

"Go ahead, loser, spit it out!"

"Well, I was just wondering if I'll be allowed to join you for dinner tonight, or if I'm just cooking for you." It took a moment for her to answer, and I was practically sweating in anticipation. My body needed some real food.

"It was very smart of you to ask instead of assuming, and just for that I'm going to let you cook yourself the same meal." I thanked her profusely before she hung up. I checked out and stopped at the liquor store for an expensive bottle of vodka before heading back to her place.

When I walked into her apartment, Emma was in the same position as before, but she had changed clothes. She was now wearing a black silk pj set: a spaghetti string top that left a small amount of midriff exposed, and a pair of loose but revealing shorts. I stood in the doorway gawking at her before she looked up from her phone and smirked.

"I just wanted to put on something a bit nicer, but still comfortable. They're just pjs loser, don't drool all over my freshly cleaned floor." I regained my focus and put the groceries down on the counter. From the kitchen I could still see Emma, relaxing on her couch with her feet up. She seemed to fit the role perfectly of the pampered princess. I tried to focus on getting our meal started, but I regularly found myself getting distracted by her gorgeous legs and her perfect bare feet.

"I think I want a cocktail while I wait" she called out from across the room. I immediately stopped what I was doing to make her drink. I didn't know what exactly she wanted, so I decided to go for a cosmo and see how she felt about it. Like a waiter at a restaurant, I brought Emma her drink and set it down on the table in front of her. Getting close to her I realized just how much of her body was exposed from her small silk pjs. I felt myself throbbing in my cage as I waited for her to take a sip.

"Very good, loser. This will do just fine. Now quit eye-fucking me and get back to work." She giggled as I quietly apologized and returned to the kitchen. Just like when I had done my chores earlier, I put a great deal of care into making sure her meal was as close to perfect as possible. Once everything was done, I asked Emma where she would like to eat, and she gestured at the small table sitting between the kitchen and living room. I set down our plates and waited for her.

She looked at her plate with a grin, then looked at my plate and her face turned stern. "I understand how you could have been confused, but I told you you could eat the same meal as me. I did not say anything about eating it at the table with me." I groaned, I was looking forward to finally sitting down and relaxing for a moment but it was clear she had other plans. "When I relax in the living room, I like to kick my feet up. I'm sure you've noticed that, footboy."

She smirked at me as she continued. "Now, do you see a foot rest anywhere over here at the dinner table?" I pretended to look around but I knew exactly where this was going.

"No ma'am, I don't" I said reluctantly.

"Well, I do! I'm looking at him right now." She chuckled as I slowly picked up my plate and set it on the floor under her chair. She sat down and I got on all fours in front of her legs. I felt her drop her feet onto my back as she hummed blissfully. It was incredible just how much enjoyment she was getting out of all of this.

With my elbows on the ground for support, I began doing my best to eat my meal without moving my body too much. In order to get the fork into my mouth I had to bring my face down practically right into my plate. The food tasted great, but in the position I was in I was hardly able to enjoy it. When I finished, I patiently waited as Emma's footrest.