Serving Emma Ch. 08

Story Info
We have dinner "together", then things get serious.
1.6k words
4.54
13.5k
18

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Emma finally took her feet off my back, I was ready to collapse. I had spent so much time on my knees that day, I was afraid my legs would stop working all together. She placed both feet just inches in front of my face. I just stared in awe as she wiggled her perfect toes and stretched her legs out. Just like that, I had forgotten all about the pain in my body, and could only feel the frustrating sensation of my solid chastity cage preventing my throbbing cock from growing. I let out a moan as my penis begged for release.

Emma giggled at my reaction to her bare feet being so close to my face. "That's for making me such a nice meal, it was delicious! I'm so impressed, I'm going to let you worship them for one minute for free! Isn't that so generous of me?"

I blurted out "yes Emma, thank you Emma" as I leaped for her feet like a lost dog who hadn't had a meal in weeks. I began kissing them all over, enjoying every inch of her perfectly shaped feet. I could hear Emma laughing at my enthusiasm, but all I could focus on was worshiping her. I nearly cried when she finally pulled away.

"Okay there loser boy, that's enough." She stood up as I continued to stare at her feet and the small part of her legs I could see from my position under the table. I felt an unbelievable sensation of longing, frustration, and desire. My brain was practically a puddle.

"Go ahead and crawl out from under there so I can talk to you." I did as I was told, but remained on my knees. "You have been such a good boy for me all day. Aside from a few small mistakes, you have been on your best behavior. I got to spend my entire Sunday completely relaxed, being waited on and served as you handled every chore I would normally have to do myself. This is going to happen every single Sunday until I say otherwise, do you understand?" I was so worked up still I just nodded excitedly, my mind was completely set on sub-mode.

"Good. There is a lot more to discuss about how things are going to be from here on out, but we can save that conversation for a little later. Right now, I want to reward you for being such an obedient little bitch boy. So, I'm going to allow you to sit on the couch with me and you can have a chance to relax a bit while we watch a movie together. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

It honestly did, my body was begging for any kind of rest at all. After such a long day of non-stop work, ending it relaxing next to Emma sounded like a dream come true. I nodded eagerly.

She smirked at my excitement. "I'm going to go sit down and pick out a movie for us. You can do the dishes, make me another drink, and then come sit down with me." With that I stood up and got to work cleaning up as quickly as I could. I made Emma another cosmo and brought it over to the couch, placing it in front of her before sitting down. She took a sip, then leaned back away from me and swung her feet up onto my lap.

Emma didn't even acknowledge me as she started up a movie, but she had my full attention. She was laying across the couch facing the TV with her bare feet resting in my lap, just inches from my caged cock. I felt myself straining as I tried to snap out of it and focus on the movie, but my cage just kept growing tighter and tighter.

I honestly could not recall a single detail about the movie if asked, it was just impossible for me to focus. I really did try, but her bare feet resting on my lap was the only thing I could think about. Every once in a while she would adjust her feet a bit and I would feel my cage throbbing in response. She never brought them close enough to actually touch my cage, but having her gorgeous feet so nearby drove me absolutely insane as she laid back and focused on her movie.

Physically, it was a huge relief to finally rest my body. I was certain I'd be even more sore in the morning. Since my father passed away and left me his company, I had spent most of my time relaxing. Thinking about it, I had become pretty spoiled myself. Doing this much physical labor was certainly not something I was used to. Trying to stay optimistic, I thought about how it might be refreshing to have some work to keep myself busy, and I was sure it would be much easier next weekend.

I wouldn't have even noticed the movie was over if Emma had not pulled her feet from my lap and sat upright. I looked at her face as she adjusted herself to be sitting right next to me, her thigh pressing into me. She looked me in my eyes as she placed her hand on my upper leg, and I felt a shiver through my body.

"Okay Phil, you had some time to relax a bit. Now I think it's time we have a serious talk." She sounded sincere, and her face was soft. "As much fun as this is for me, I'm not actually going to trap you against your will. It's very obvious that you're a submissive little simp, and I think you've realized by now I'm a natural-born dominant goddess, but I'm going to be nice and give you a chance to back out now before we go any further."

She paused for a moment, choosing her words. "I'm not new to this stuff. I haven't been completely open with you, last night at the bar I told you I worked from home which is why I could make the move down here. Well, my work is taking money from subs like you on twitter." I was shocked, but when I started to think about what she had said it made sense. She really was a natural at this, and she knew exactly how to push my buttons and get in my head. It should have been obvious from the beginning she was experienced dominating men like me.

"Being an online dom pays the bills, sure, but it's a lot more work than you'd think. Talking to all these random subs all day long, sorting out time wasters. On top of all that, I've had to do all my own chores and cook my own food. I think I deserve better, don't you?"

I nodded along. There was something exceptionally hot about the fact that Emma, who I had thought was so innocent in high school, was actually making a living dominating men online. It made so much sense now, how she seemed to know about all my secret kinks, how she took on this role without hesitation, the way she clearly enjoyed that feeling of control over me. As she continued talking softly to me about her experience, I felt my cage growing tighter.

"It really feels like destiny that we ran into each other last night, because I think you're exactly the kind of loser I've been looking for. So, I'm going to give you a choice. If I'm wrong about you, and you're a big tough man who doesn't want to devote himself to serving a hot goddess, you can walk away right now. I'll give you back your key and your credit card, and you'll be able to go home and cum whenever you want, spend your money on yourself, and never have to do my chores again."

I felt Emma's hand moving up my leg and grabbing the inside of my thigh. My cock was screaming in my cage as she brought her face just inches from mine, talking in a soft seductive whisper. "Or, if I am right, and you're just a weak submissive little simp who would do anything to please his hot bratty crush, well this is your opportunity to make your fantasy a reality. I'll decide when and if you cum, how your money gets spent, and what you do in your free time. If you agree to this, you're mine until I say otherwise, no going back. You'll be frustrated all the time, you'll watch me deplete your savings paying my bills and going on shopping sprees, and you'll be at my beck and call 24/7. However, that also means you'll be able to spend lots of time with me, you'll occasionally be allowed to worship my feet, and best of all you'll make me happy."

I felt completely hypnotized as I felt Emma running her hand along my inner thigh, maintaining eye contact with me. My eyes broke away to scan her incredible body in her silky revealing pjs. I was in awe at her beauty. Every single inch of her was like a work of art to me. I was so excited, and so frustrated, it was like nothing I had ever felt before. My brain was mush and my body was a puddle. I worked my gaze back up to meet her eyes and saw her signature grin forming across her face. She knew I was puddy in her hands. In just 24 hours she had put me in a level of submission I had never thought possible, and she knew it. She knew exactly what my answer was going to be.

"Well loser boy, what's your choice?"