Serving Girl and Sunday Sermon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt Mr. Jamison tilt her forward ever so slightly. Lord Jeffry had become motionless, buried inside her. She felt something being smeared all over her bum and then she felt something like Reverend Fallwell's slight invasion inside her again. Then, there came a much larger pressure push into her, let go, then push in again. She felt a stretching from something enormous. She was afraid again.

"Push out girl, push out and open yourself to me." Mr. Jamison grunted at her.

She struggled to obey him. He was not yet inside her and already she was opened so much more than she had been for the reverend. Finally he popped in and Susannah mewled with pain.

She was leaning forward, her head nearly on Lord Jeffry's chest, being supported by Lord Jeffry's staff which was buried inside her. Meanwhile Mr. Jamison had inserted his staff into her bum which clearly was not intended to be stretched this far. She felt Mr. Jamison pull out slightly then push in even more. He repeated this over and over until he finally was all the way in, according to his announcement. Susannah thought he had been in all the way some time ago.

"Painful girl?" Lord Jeffry asked looking into her eyes which were squeezed shut.

She nodded, not trusting her voice.

"There there, allow me to bite these titties. Pull them up and put them in my mouth for me. My hands are busy holding your bottom up."

Susannah made to ignore the pain in her bum and do as Lord Jeffry bid. But when she arched her back, she slid down even further impaling herself upon Mr. Jamison's staff. She sucked in a breath and froze.

"Now you are all the way in Jamison." Lord Jeffry blew on her face. She startled and opened her eyes, looking at Lord Jeffry. "You will keep you gaze on me. Contrary to Reverend Fallwell, I do not wish you to experience an overly amount of pain." Then he looked at Mr. Jamison behind her. "Allow her to relax."

Susannah felt Mr. Jamison wrap one hand around her breast, the other he slid down to her lady part and rubbed her tickle spot.

"Come now girl, I wish for you to be more open. You will relax." Lord Jeffry stared into her eyes and Susannah felt compelled to concentrate on her bum, relax it and open it. It was working; she was no longer in pain and knew Lord Jeffry was true to his word. 'Exacting not cruel' as he frequently said.

"Excellent Susannah, that was good my dear."

Susannah blushed with pride at Lord Jeffry's kind remarks. "The pain is not so very great my Lord. This is an excellent way to use me and not run the risk that I might steal pleasure."

"Of course not girl, we certainly don't want you stealing pleasure. You cunt is extremely tight now with Jamison in your arse. He and I will now proceed to our customary tempo when double teaming a wench." Lord Jeffry nodded to Jamison and they began a pattern that left her full at all times. When Mr. Jamison withdrew, Lord Jeffry pushed in. When Jamison pushed in, Lord Jeffry withdrew.

"Oh, goodness. You have practiced this, have you not?" Susannah was growing concerned that not only was the pain bearable, she found herself anticipating their movements and swaying her hips to and fro in compliment. She was indeed experiencing pleasure and it was mounting at an alarming rate.

"Oh! Oh dear... This... is... oh my..." Susannah was panting with wild abandon and could not think of a way to keep from stealing. "No, I do not wish to be a thief. To praise God... Yes... that's ... Oh... m... Yes, praise... Oh... uh..."

The inward and outward complimentary movements of the two men were overwhelming, She could no longer remember why she must not feel pleasure, nor any words to focus on which might distract her. She could only feel what was happening down below, those lovely sensations filled her. She rocked her hips back and forth with building strength.

As Lord Jeffry bit down on a nipple and Jamison rubbed her tickle spot, she lost all control. She threw her head back and let out a primordial chant that was totally nonsensical.

The two men glanced at each other and smirked. "Well done Jamison. Hold fast though. I'm not ready yet."

"Yes... Sir" Mr. Jamison grunted out his response and continued to stroke Susannah's little nubbin. Both men continued their symphonic movements and with a look from Lord Jeffry, the tempo increased yet again.

"Oh, please... I mustn't... I mustn't... Oh not...aga..." Again Susannah gave forth a flurry of sounds the meaning of which she knew not, but both the men understood loud and clear. When her sounds died down she began to cry in earnest.

"Please, I wish to please God. Please no more pleasure. Help me not feel pleasure?" She begged. Exactly who she wished to intercede on her behalf, whether God himself or the two men, she did not know nor was she aware of the need to distinguish just who the intended target should be. Of one thing she was certain, no one was listening, for yet again the tempo increased and her pleasure became so overwhelming she went slack in the restraints that encircled her wrists.

Lord Jeffry gave yet another signal and both men lost their tempo as they chased their own ending to the evening. With a mighty roar Lord Jeffry launched the attack of his little soldiers into her cunt while Jamison flooded her arse with his creamy contribution.

After a few minutes, Lord Jeffry dislodged himself and sank back into the armchair by the fireplace. On some silent signal Nellie appears with her pail of warm water and handful of soft towels. Once both men had been cleaned and put to rights, Nellie unhooked Susannah from the chain and bade her to bend over so the drippings could be cleared away.

Smoking his pipe, Lord Jeffry gazed into the fire. "Susannah, do you realize you not only took pleasure this night, but your also spoke in... what is it Reverend Fallwell calls it? Voices?"

"No, my Lord. He calls it tongues." Jamison got up to fetch Lord Jeffry a brandy.

"Ah, yes quite. Susannah, you spoke in tongues. Do you know what that means?"

"No, my Lord I do not." Susannah mumbled to the floor. She was very upset with herself for the pleasure she stole. She tried very hard not to but it was not something she could control.

"It means that, among other less important things, the spirit of the lord entered you for those moments. He was probably reminding you not to steal pleasure. I shall have to think about what will become of you for your thieving this night." Lord Jeffry glanced at Jamison and tipped his brandy sniffer in Jamison's direction.

"I should think there will be much redemption you will need to take in. Much. Jamison will have to adjust your duties accordingly."

Susannah sank to her knees on the small carpet between the chairs the two men occupied.

"To please God, may I begin now with you? The stable lads mentioned they would like to assist me?"

"Of course you may girl. You might also wish for Reverend Fallwell to ask the men folk to stay after next Sunday in order to be filled to the brim with the redemption our Lord died on the cross to offer us."

"You are a very kind master. I am eternally grateful." Susannah mumbled as she sunk her mouth onto the master's staff.

***Next story will probably be the party. But, as the holidays are fast approaching, it may take a bit longer to finish this silly series.

Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Your comments are precious to me.