Serving It Country Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers

I began stroking my cock, pumping my fist while I watched them going at it. I didn't want to cum before them, so I went a little easy. The ferris wheel stopped every few seconds, and we were about halfway around to the top when Daniel said, "I can't do this."

"Why?" Rachel asked him.

"It keeps pinching my balls," he said. "I can't fuck like this with you sitting on my lap."

"Oh, okay," Rachel said. "Let's try a different position." She got up from his lap and tried to sit facing him but there was no place for her feet. They twisted and turned and finally they ended up with her standing in front of him, with his butt pushed forward to the edge of the seat and her ass pushed back on him. Now he could thrust freely with his hips and there was nothing pressing down on him. She leaned forward for balance, and when the ferris wheel jolted to the next stop she reached out and gripped the bench that I was sitting on, a hand on each side of me. She closed her eyes and bit her lip and I stroked myself watching her grind her pussy against Daniel's hard dick.

In case you aren't able to picture this, the arrangement was that I was jacking off while Daniel, sitting across from me, was fucking Rachel from behind and she leaned forward gripping my bench on either side of me. The point being, her face was a few inches from the tip of my cock. Her hair was tickling my penis and my balls as she rocked back and forth on him, and I could see her staring at my hard-on, trying to imagine what she could get away with. She looked up at my face playfully and licked her lips -- her husband could not see, even if his eyes had been open, which they were not. He was in seventh heaven, thinking only of his wife's fine pussy which she was working on him with skill and vigor.

It seemed ludicrous not to have my cock in Rachel's mouth. She was rocking back and forth against her husband, intentionally bringing her lips nearer and nearer to my dripping penis. On one thrust she pointed her tongue and stuck it out far to lightly tap the tip of my cock. Oh I would have loved to be fucking that mouth, and I'm sure she would have enjoyed having both of us at once, except for that marriage thing.

We passed the top and began our descent and I heard Daniel starting to moan, and Rachel's eyes were rolling back into her head as he was banging her from behind and she was fucking him with her hips. I could feel her breath on my cock and as we soared through the air the orgasms began ripping through us. Daniel went first, he yelled "Oof!" and began humping wildly and Rachel gave a moan and doubled down on him in response, dropping her head close to my waist. My fist was pumping away and as the semen coursed through me I aimed my cock at her face and blasted her. Her eyes were closed and she did not open them but turned her head left and right as she often did to catch my load everywhere. It was caked in her eyebrows; a thick streak ran from her forehead over her nose and lips to her chin, where a long drip hung down. As we melted into relaxation she stuck out her tongue and dramatically licked a big gob of cream off her upper lip and swallowed it.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. In another two minutes we would return to earth, so she quickly disimpaled herself from her husband's cock and returned to her seat beside him. He and I were zipping and buckling and she made no move to wipe her face. Daniel's eyes were glazed over and he was laughing quietly until he looked at his wife. "What the fuck happened to you?" he asked in surprise.

"Huh?" Rachel said.

"What is on your face?"

"I'm sorry," I said, "Accident. I got too excited and didn't look where I was aiming." He looked at her again and then his mind wandered off to something else.

We arrived back at earth. The carny gave Rachel a look and a jaded shrug when he unlocked the door, and we climbed out with her face still coated with cum. She looked proudly around at the crowd waiting in line to ride. Nobody paid any attention or noticed anything. Daniel said, "You probably ought to wipe that stuff off your face." Rachel slowly brought a hand up and smoothed my cream into her skin.

"Is that better?" she asked her husband.

"Well, you can't see it now," he said. "I guess that's okay. Nobody knows it's there but us."

Then we went to see if he could win her a teddy bear.

TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers
12