Serving Miss Lisa Ch 03: Binge Watch

Story Info
Binging Netflix with Miss Lisa is... different!
1.2k words
4.79
4.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Miss Lisa?" I asked as she stepped out of the shower. I wrapped her in an oversized towel and began to dry her.

"Please, what? As if I didn't know," she said.

"It's been eight days!"

"So? How many organisms have I had?"

"I have given you three orgasms each day for the last week, plus one this morning."

"That's all?" she asked. "Yet, you think you deserve attention?"

"I can't stand it! Please!" I knelt to dry her lower body.

"What has you in such a state?" she asked. She reached down and tousled my hair.

What, indeed? I had not left Lisa's apartment for the last week. Tony had not returned. I had no idea what had happened, but I hoped he had driven off a cliff. I spent my days tending Miss Lisa, and giving her passionate Annilingus and cunnilingus. I spent my nights in her closet, surrounded by her clothes and her shoes and enveloped in her scent. She summoned me at least once each night to use my tongue. Being in such intimate contact with her for so long was having its inevitable effect.

"Dumpling," Lisa said, "I asked you a question."

"You are so beautiful," I said, giving her the wrong answer.

"So, it's my fault you can't control yourself?"

"No! I mean-"

"All I am to you is a sex object? One of those porno dolls you can stick yourself into?"

"No! I didn't mean-" I got back on my feet.

"Perhaps it is my fault, for allowing you the privilege of seeing my body. Can you work blindfolded? Would that take your mind off of this?" She wrapped a hand around my shaft, which was already semi-erect. I hardened instantly. Then she started using her thumb on the sensitive underside. My knees actually buckled.

"Goddess!" I cried. (I had learned the hard way not to say 'God.')

"Do you remember what happened the last time you made a mess without permission?"

"Yes, Miss Lisa."

"As I recall you did not enjoy that."

"No."

"I'm glad you remember. And, you know what I've noticed?"

"No, Miss Lisa."

"The longer I keep you in abstinence, the more talented your tongue becomes. I nearly passed out this morning!"

"I'm very happy that you enjoyed it."

She dropped her hand. "Since you've been so sweet, I'm going to oblige you."

"Thank you!" I dropped to my knees again, this time to cover her feet in kisses. She chuckled, and indulged me for a few seconds, then kicked me away.

"You're welcome. Have you ever binge watched?"

"What is that?"

"I feel like binging Netflix. You want my attention. We're going to do both." She pointed at a very old, faded pair of cut off blue jeans.

I helped her into them, but when I reached for a top, she slapped my hand away. "I'm fine." She took something from a dresser drawer that I could not see. "Come along."

A few minutes later I was sitting on Lisa's couch, nude. She was dressed only in the cut-offs. She leaned over me, and I found out what was in her hand. Her nipple clamps hurt!

She sat on my lap, facing away from me. "Put your hands on my breasts."

She felt wonderful. She smelled wonderful. She switched on the flatscreen, but all I could see was the back of her head. "Miss Lisa? When do I get to cum?"

"Whenever you want-"

"Thank you!"

"But if you squirt before I'm done watching, you won't cum again for at least two weeks. And, trust me, sweet cakes, I'll make those fourteen days interesting. Now, you can't take your hands off me. But you can say 'stop' and the game will be over. You can try again in a week."

"Y-yes, Miss Lisa."

"If you make it through my binge watch without calling stop and without squirting, you win the big prize!"

"What is the prize?"

"Me, of course! You get to fuck me!"

She started a show. Then she reached between my legs, and started playing with me. Almost immediately, I was fully erect. Something happened on the screen that I could not see. She laughed, and leaned back against the nipple clamps.

"Oww!"

"I'm trying to watch a show!"

"Yes, Miss Lisa. I'm very sorry."

Each time she laughed she leaned back. Each time she leaned back it hurt. Over and over, she brought me to the very edge. I would tremble and gasp, but I managed to control myself. At one point I had to bite my tongue to keep from shouting stop. On occasion she would get so interested in her show that she would forget about me. That saved me from disaster! Her shows seemed to last forever. But, somehow, I made it.

"I'm impressed," she said. "You have learned how to control yourself."

"Thank you, Miss Lisa."

"Do you want to collect your prize?"

"You mean I can really-"

"Of course, I mean it. I haven't been fucked in a week; I'm in the mood. But even with a condom you can't cum until I say so. And if you fail now... Big prizes come with big punishments."

"Yes, Miss Lisa."

She stood up and turned around. She did a slow strip tease and draped her cut-offs over my face.

Somehow, I made it from the couch to her bedroom, where she was stretched out on her bed.

"My Goddess! You are perfection!"

She propped herself on an elbow. "Aww, you are so sweet. Get on your back. Spread your legs. Get your hands on the bars of my headboard."

I gloved up, and got in position; legs spread, hands on her headboard as she had commanded. My manhood stood up like a flagpole!

Lisa swung herself over me, purposely treating me to a spectacular view. "Don't move," she warned, then she ever so slowly impaled herself. "Oh, yeah!" She slapped my chest and began to move rhythmically.

Oh, Jesus God, it felt so wonderful. And the view! I had to close my eyes. She slapped me.

"Look at me!"

"Y-yes, Miss Lisa!"

Eventually, she stopped moving. Without thinking, I started to thrust. She reached down and twisted my nipples.

"Oww!"

"Didn't I tell you not to move?"

"I'm sorry!"

"Of course, you are."

"Please? I can't stand it!"

"Oh, dear. Shall I stop?"

"N-no!"

She bit her lip and started moving, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Her face contorted. "Oh, fuck yeah!" She grabbed my hair and convulsed and screamed. Then she collapsed on top of me. "God damn," she whispered.

I could barely control myself. Lisa's internal muscles were twitching, and I was very close to a disaster. Her hair spread over my face and her breasts pressed against my chest. More than sexual relief, more than anything, I wanted to take my hands from the headboard and hold her. "Miss Lisa," I finally whispered. "May I put my arms around you?"

"What?"

"Can I hold you?"

"Hold me?" She sat up and looked down at me. "I thought you were going to ask to cum." Again, I felt her internal muscles.

"I want that, too!"

"Do you? Tell you what. You can have one or the other. I'll lie on top of you, and you can hold me for as long as you want-"

"Thank you!"

"But! You won't cum today. Maybe next week... If I'm in a good mood. Or, you keep your hands on the headboard, and you can cum right now! And trust me, I'll make it special."

"But-"

"Make up your mind!"

"Let me hold you!"

"You'd rather cuddle with me than cum?"

"Yes."

"You love me that much?"

"Yes, Miss Lisa! More than anything!"