Serving Miss Lisa Ch. 01: The Choice

Story Info
The dom woman of my dreams gives me an impossible choice.
3.2k words
4.21
9.8k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serving Miss Lisa 1: The Choice

Once again, I was in Lisa's bedroom closet. If she came home alone, she would let me out. I'd clean her pumps with my tongue as a show of respect. Then, she'd probably order me to undress and bathe her, and give her another orgasm. If she was in a good mood, and I was "sweet," she might even let me cum for the first time in a week. But if she brought home a guest I'd be in the closet until he left. And I would have no doubt about how they spent their time. At least there was plenty of room on the floor.

How had it come to this? All I can tell you is to be careful what you wish for. You know how women are attracted to aggressive alpha males? That is how I feel about women! But to tell your date you want to submit to her is a great way to be called a pervert. I had to learn the hard way to keep my feelings to myself.

Lisa was Asian, petite and gorgeous. And, like a cherry on top of an ice-cream sundae, she was dominant. Looking back, I think I could have saved a lot of time. Meaning I could have been spending my nights in her closet, listening to her have sex a lot sooner than this. I think she knew exactly who I was from the beginning.

The first incident happened after I had taken her dancing. I hate dancing. But I would have gone to the dentist if it meant time with Lisa. After we came back to her apartment, we sat together on her couch. "That was fun," she said, "But my feet are killing me."

Up until then I had been very careful. But that was too much. Before I quite realized what I was doing, I said, "let me help you." I dropped to my knees and undid her sandals and slid them off her feet. What I wanted to do, what I was desperate to do was cover her feet with kisses. (Submission and a foot fetish go hand in hand. Or maybe it's hand in foot.) Instead, I got back on the couch, while trying to hide my erection. "Would you like... I mean... maybe I can... rub your feet?" This last was a whisper.

If I hadn't been so focused on hiding my arousal, maybe I would have noticed her look of satisfaction. "Why, thank you." She slid her feet onto my lap.

The next incident occurred a few days later, when she called me.

"Dearest?"

"Hi, Lisa!"

"Can you come over?"

"I'll be right there."

When I arrived, she was dressed to go out. "You are a life saver," she said as she beckoned me to follow her. "All of the cleaning supplies are in the laundry room. Clean my kitchen and bathroom. Sweep and mop my floors. Dust. Machine wash the clothes in my hamper. Hand wash my dirty lingerie."

"Huh?"

"Make sure that you're done by the time I return. I'm entertaining tonight; I want everything spotless."

While I was still trying to decide what to say, she left. I don't like cleaning any more than the next guy, but handling her thongs and micro bras was arousing. I had just finished when she unlocked her door. She inspected my work, smiled and said, "Very nice, Dear. I will call you soon." She showed me out.

The third, and most serious incident occurred a few nights later. We were on her couch making out. She undid my pants and pulled me out. I was already as hard as a rock.

"Very nice," she said, as she stroked me.

"I-"

"Shh." She wrapped her hand around me. "We need to come to an understanding."

"Huh?"

"This," she squeezed me, "is for my exclusive use. You will only ejaculate with my permission."

"W-what?"

"No jerking off, and no sexual contact with anyone but me." She began to use her thumb on the sensitive underside.

"Oh, God!" I whispered. She slapped me. "Oww!"

"I do not like the word God. You may say Goddess... as long as you say it with respect."

"Y-yes, Lisa."

"Carry me to my bedroom."

Oh, Lord! "Yes, Lisa," I practically shouted. I stood and started to zip up.

"Leave it!"

"Yes, Lisa." I got her in my arms and set her on her feet next to her bed.

"Undress me."

She didn't have to tell me twice. When I had removed everything but her thong, she said, "teeth."

"Huh? Oww!"

"Pay attention. Use your teeth to remove my thong."

I dropped to my knees, and pulled the fabric down her legs. My lips were an inch away from her feet. I was so aroused I could not think straight. When I kissed her foot, she kicked me.

"Oww!"

"Not without permission," she admonished.

"I'm sorry!"

"Of course, you are. And you are forgiven... as long as the infraction is not repeated. Do you know how to please a woman?"

"I-"

She snapped her fingers and pointed at herself. "Well? Get to it!"

One of the advantages of being submissive is an obsession with cunnilingus. Now I had the chance to put what I had learned to the test. I started slow, and when her movement and sound warranted, I sped up. When she gripped my head, I knew I was doing it right.

Eventually she said, "Gah!" and kneed me away. "Not bad... for a beginner. Wash your face, gargle, and get back here and clean me up. Hurry!"

In spite of my massive erection, I hurried. As I wiped her clean, she said, "When I allow you a special privilege, I expect gratitude."

"Huh? Oh! Thank you for letting me give you an orgasm."

She clapped her hands together with happiness. "Dearest! You are such a treasure. Now, it's very late and I am tired. Run along."

"What? But, Lisa-"

"This has been a wonderful evening. Don't spoil it by complaining. And don't look so unhappy; I'll call you." She slid into bed. "Oh, Darling? You may want to zip up before you leave!"

That night was rough. How could she tell if I relieved myself? But I knew she could. I tossed and turned and dreamed about being with her. She did not call the next day. Over a dozen times I pulled out my phone and started to call. I spent another rough night. She finally called the next afternoon.

"Dear one. Have you obeyed me?"

"Yes, Lisa."

"That is so sweet. And you haven't pestered me. I'm very pleased with you."

"Thank you!"

She chuckled. "You're welcome. Would you like a special treat?"

"Yes, please! I... I mean if it's not too much trouble."

"Oh! You are perfect! You are my jewel. It is no trouble at all."

I was walking up to her place when she called again. "Sweetling, where are you?"

"About to knock on your door."

"Good! I adore promptness. They key is under the mat, and there is a note for you taped to the inside of the door."

"Ok!" She must be waiting for me in bed! I ran to her door, got the key and let myself in. Then I read the note. No, she wasn't in bed. She wasn't even here!

My shoes and boots need to be cleaned and polished, and then organized on my new rack.

This was her treat? Actually... handling her high heeled boots, pumps, and stilettoes was a treat. So much so that by the time I was done I was really aroused. She was not back yet, so I started cleaning her kitchen. I was still engaged when she returned.

"Dearest, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I finished with all of your shoes, so I thought I'd clean up a bit..."

"How sweet! I'll have to get you a maid's outfit."

"I-"

"Show me my shoes."

"Yes, Lisa."

"This is wonderful," she said a few minutes later. She reached down and squeezed my erection. "And I can see that you enjoyed yourself." She sat on her bed and slowly crossed her legs. I did not want to stare, but I was mesmerized.

"Lisa, may I please have relief?"

"Relief?" She wiggled her elevated foot. "I've already given you a treat. Isn't that enough?"

I almost sobbed with sexual frustration. "Please, Miss Lisa!"

"Miss Lisa?"

"I'm sorry, I-"

"No... I like that. Keep it up. So... what will you do for me if I let you cum?"

"I don't know. Anything!"

"'Any-thing." She drew the word out slowly. "Dear one, are you the kind of man who makes desperate promises, then reneges when he gets his way?"

"No!"

"If I grant your wish, will grant my wishes?"

"Yes, Miss Lisa. I promise."

"We shall see." She stood up, then suddenly her dress was pooled at her feet. She was not wearing a bra. She ordered me to sit on her bed, prop myself up with pillows, and spread my legs. My manhood stood up like a flagpole. She placed a towel across my stomach, then she sat facing me and put her legs over mine. She lifted a foot and caressed my face.

"Did you like that?"

"I-"

"Dear one, never hide your true feelings. And never, ever lie to me. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Miss Lisa. I... I love you!" Well, she had said not to hide my feelings.

"How very sweet." She grasped my throbbing manhood. "Remember, do not ejaculate without permission. And do not close your eyes. Look at me the entire time."

"Yes, Miss Lisa."

She rubbed her feet on my face, paying particular attention to my mouth. At the same time her fingers played a concert of pleasure on my manhood. After only a few minutes of this exquisite torture, I was trembling, and begging and pleading. As you might expect, I made the mistake of saying, "Oh, God, it's so good!"

She could have kicked me. She could have made me leave. Instead, my sweet Lisa stopped what she was doing, and looked at me with reproach. "Dumpling, do you remember what we discussed?"

I was very nearly crying with desperation. Whatever I said must have melted her heart, because she relented. Over and over and over she brought me to the edge of release. It was like she could read my mind, and tell exactly when I would lose control. I may have blacked out at one point. All I know is that after what must have been an hour, she gave me the most intense orgasm of my life.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, Miss Lisa," I managed to whisper. "Thank you! You are wonderful!"

Again, she clapped her hands in delight. "You are such a dear! Now, clean yourself, wash my towel, then get dressed and run along."

"May I please see you tomorrow?"

"Perhaps."

"I'll call you."

"Now, Dumpling! Don't be a pest. I will call when I want you. Make sure you answer when I do."

This was typical of our sex life: Cunnilingus and Annilingus whenever Lisa wanted, and she wanted a lot. Hand jobs and foot jobs and edging for me, but only when she wanted. And she did not want often enough; I was always hard. But I digress. She called the next day.

"Sugar sweet, would you like to spend the night?"

"Yes, Miss Lisa!"

"The key is in the usual spot. Follow the instructions in the note."

Undress. Place your clothing in the cabinet under the sink in my bedroom.

I thought about climbing into her bed, but decided that would be disrespectful. A bit later she texted me.

Go into my bedroom closet and close the door. Do not make any sound. Do not open the door. I will let you out when I am ready.

Lisa's walk-in closet was massive. It had enough space for her wardrobe and her shoe rack. The walls were lined with shelves filled with her lingerie. The smell of her perfume and shoe leather penetrated everything. Being surrounded by her personal possessions, and being enveloped in her scent was very arousing. I almost didn't notice the fluffy pillow and old comforter on the floor.

I don't know how long I slept, but voices woke me. Lisa....and a man? Do not open the door. Do not make any sound. I will let you out when I am ready. I stayed where I was. Besides, I was nude.

They talked for a while, then I heard the sound of kissing, then the rhythmic thumping of her bed, accompanied by gasping and squeals of pleasure. Now I know why she had said 'spend the night,' and not 'spend the night in my bed having sex.'

"Dumpling, you said you would grant my wishes," she explained when she finally let me out. "Do you have any idea how hot it was to have sex while I knew you were listening? Dearest, you are perfect! I am so glad I found you!"

"You are?"

"Of course, I am! You are my jewel! Now, help me clean up, then make us breakfast."

"Yes, Miss Lisa. I love you!"

"I know you do."

After that, things escalated quickly. Lisa gave me my own key, with the understanding that I would only visit when summoned. When I cleaned her apartment, I was nude except for a frilly, sexy apron. I bought her groceries, and ran her errands. She taught me how to bathe her and wash and fix her hair. I shaved her legs and did her nails. I was in charge of her wardrobe. Not only did I have to keep everything clean, I chose her outfits when she went out.

Sometimes, she let me stay overnight, but always in the closet. On nights when she came home alone, she would let me out long enough to help her undress, and give her an orgasm. If she wanted my mouth during the night, she would ring a little bell. But after I cleaned her, I would go back in. And, of course if she brought someone home, I stayed in until he left.

I was living my dream of submitting to a dominant woman. But Lisa would not allow me intercourse. Instead, I had to clean her private area while she gushed about sex with someone else. Or maybe she'd regal me with tales of some guy's virility while I fixed her disheveled hair. One day, it got to me; I complained.

Lisa folded her arms. "Fetch one of my flipflops."

Oh, crap! "Fetch" meant I had to crawl on all fours and I could only use my mouth. Lisa usually wore fancy footwear, but she had a pair of ancient flipflops. I crawled to the closet, and picked one up with my teeth. I brought it to her, and had to rise up, with my hands held like paws, and whine.

"Good dog." She took the shoe. "Back on all fours. Get your head between my legs." She squeezed my head with her thighs so I could not move.

"Now, Dearest, we are going to discuss respect." WHACK! She hit me with the shoe. "If I decide to share my pleasure with you," WHACK! "You will be enthusiastic!" WHACK! "You will enjoy my sexual exploits vicariously!" WHACK! WHACK! "You will be happy," WHACK! "Whenever I receive an orgasm." WHACK!

She opened her legs and released my head.

"Sweetling, do we have a clear understanding?"

"Yes, Miss Lisa," I said quietly. "I'm very sorry."

"Then we'll say no more about it. Dress me and fix my breakfast. Then clean my kitchen, and change the sheets on my bed."

Lisa began to spend more time away from home. When she was home, she'd always have a guest. Apparently, I wasn't very important. I finally got up enough nerve to express my unhappiness. That conversation led to my present dilemma.

"Miss Lisa?" I said quietly after her latest dalliance had left. "May I please talk to you about something?"

"Of course, sweet one. What's wrong?"

"Do you care about me at all?"

"Of course, I do! Why would you ask me that? Aren't you happy in my service?"

"I love you. But you keep me in your closet."

"That's because being such a good sub is taxing. I keep you with my other personal possessions to remind you of your place."

"But if I am a good sub, why do you have sex with other guys?"

"Dearest! Those boys are just entertainment. They mean nothing. You are my jewel!"

"Then why do I have to listen?"

"So many questions!"

I'm sorry, Miss Lisa. This is really important to me."

"Dear one! Knowing you're in there, helpless, hearing everything increases my enjoyment. You do want me to enjoy myself, don't you?"

"Yes, of course. But... why can't we have intercourse?"

"Dumpling, honestly! Would you be happy pretending to be an alpha male? Would you enjoy throwing me on the bed and ripping my clothes off? Climbing on top of me?"

"No!"

"Of course, you wouldn't. Trust that Lisa knows best."

"Y-you said not to hide my true feelings."

"That's so, sugar sweet. What is it that you think you want?"

"I- I want to be underneath you! I want you on top of me. I want to spread my legs and wrap my arms around you like... like I was the girl, and you were the guy!"

"Oh? But you still want to be inside me?"

"Yes. I'd beg and pant and squeal like a girl while I pleased you."

"Well, I never thought about that." She sounded genuinely surprised. "And I admit, it does sound like fun. But I don't think you've thought this through."

"It's what I really want."

"Is it? You do know that if I lie between your spread legs, it will be difficult for you to penetrate me."

"Please let me do this, Miss Lisa! I promise I'll satisfy you."

"Do you? Then let's make it interesting. If you can give me an orgasm in that position, I'll let you cum more often. I might even abandon my boys. But if you disappoint me? When I bring a guest home, you will be nude, tied to the chair next to my bed. After he undresses me, I'll gag you with my panties, so you won't disturb us. I'll untie you the next morning so you can serve us breakfast in bed."

"I-"

"Enough!" She clapped her hands together in annoyance. "Do you want to do this, or not? Make up your mind and let me know."

I wanted to be underneath Lisa so bad I could taste it. To wrap my arms around her and beg while she enjoyed herself was my dream. And maybe, if I gave her a really good orgasm, she'd lie on top of me and cuddle! And, I'd get to cum more often. But what if I failed? When I was in the closet, I was hidden. What would her lovers say if they saw me? I did not want to be humiliated by some guy!

I've thought about this, but I can't decide what to do. So, dear reader, that is why this missive is titled The Choice. I need your advice! If you were in my place, what would you do?