Serving My Boss

Story Info
She'll do anything to keep her job in this dystopian world...
2.7k words
3.78
13.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday the 3rd

I love serving others, ya know? Making people happy is so nice. Customers, fellow employees, my boss, the company. I am at their disposal!

Even my family. Gotta make sure I provide. Some may describe it as my love language, I suppose. I just have to make sure others are supplied with a positive attitude, a smile, and a warm nature so that they feel special. Hell, I would slit my wrists if a customer asked me to! Without question! Because I am here for them. I live for them. I believe that anyone who walks into my company's building is of the utmost importance. Even if I were to have other things going on in my life, (which I never do and that's okay!) I would drop it all for them. Because they are most worthy. And, to be quite honest, it makes me feel worthy, too!

I love that feeling; like I actually matter in some way. It is a great feeling.

Tuesday the 4th

I'll have you know, I am the top-performing agent at my company. I produce results and serve my company more than anyone else, and for that, I am extremely proud. In fact, my company has now finally deemed me deserving of a whole vacation day. It is this Thursday. I finally feel excited about something. It's too bad my partner won't have the day off. That's okay though because then I get to be the one to pick up my kids from school and give them to the nanny. We're gonna have such a great car ride. One my kids will hopefully never forget. Real bonding time, real one-on-one time with me.

Friday the 7th

Spending time with my kids was absolutely not worth it. The little shits got me demoted. I should have known, what an absolute idiot I am. The vacation was just a test. If I really loved the company, I would have stayed on Thursday despite my reward. I would have been promoted. My absolute dream- shattered. How could I be so stupid, so selfish?

My boss called me out in front of the whole office. The scene was shameful. He questioned my dedication to my work and the company. He said I was too selfish, too focused on my own life, and my own wants, that I don't think enough of others. He made an example of me. He's so right too. Dammit, what am I worth now? Huh? What am I worth now? All I've ever known is my work; it is my passion, I swear it. I just- I just don't know what happened. I hate myself! I hate myself! How could I be so stupid? What do I do now?

Saturday the 8th

Coming into the office was so embarrassing today. No one wants to be associated with me. I don't blame them. They just have to look after themselves. I would do the same in their position. I am so ashamed. I took my happiness insurance interval to beg my boss to keep me. He said he would consider it and I am so grateful.

After the debacle yesterday, I will do anything to keep my job and my position. I would fuck my boss, too. He's made passes at me, you know. I flirt, of course. I mean, I have to; I want to. I would never instigate anything of course... What if I've read it all wrong? I have to be absolutely sure it is what he wants. I would do anything for him to keep my position.

Tuesday the 11th

I haven't had time to write lately. I've been working so hard, I am so proud of myself. As a bonus, I have lost three pounds, too. And in only 6 days! What an amazing feat. I would consider myself for a magazine, once I fix these bags under my eyes. I just hope my boss still finds me attractive. He stroked my cheek the other day and ensured that I would be back where I was if I just put in a little more effort. So, I have been dressing to the nines, I have been doing immaculate makeup, my hair is absolutely flawless and I wear heels and short skirts more now. It makes me excited to go to work now.

I loved my job already but now I feel like I have even more of a purpose; to strive to be the absolute best and get an even better position than before.

Friday the 14th

I did it. I got my position back. My boss has treated me with such grace and kindness. Even when he was fucking me, he would stroke my back so softly before he slapped my ass so hard it would leave a mark. Man, that hurt a lot. It's okay, though. I eventually got used to it. I won't say I liked it, in particular. Though it did feel sort of good. It did satiate a certain hunger. I feel the need to recount everything in detail. Sort of a way to process everything. I hope no one finds this... but at the same time, I do.

My boss was a real gentleman about it all. He approached me as it was a little past time to leave the office for home, say around 9 pm? Everyone was gone, anyway, bar the two of us. He complimented my outfit and makeup and it made me feel so special. As he was complimenting me, he stroked my ass, very softly, with the back of his hand. He looked me in the eyes and demanded I kiss him. I'll admit, it made me extremely horny.

The whole situation felt wrong though. Not that I felt taken advantage of, no, of course not... Just that, he is my boss. I think he's married? I'm married. Still, I gave in because I knew if I did it would feel amazing to have my position back. He is quite attractive, too. So, I looked up at him, almost innocently, my eyes showing my hunger, and I kissed him. He immediately grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me back, hard. He pulled my neck and thus my head away from him and dragged me into his office. It was incredibly arousing.

Once in the office he threw me down on his couch and slammed the door. It made me so wet. I lay on the couch as he rifled through his cabinet and pulled out a camera and tripod. That made me extremely nervous. Is this for blackmail? I asked him what it was but he kept muttering- very breathily, I might add- something, though I was not quite sure. Something that sounded slightly like "little slut". Maybe I just didn't want to be sure. Again, I wanted him, I wanted his big cock in my tight little pussy. It still felt wrong. The camera just added to the feeling.

I'm not generally into this kind of talk or performance. I tend to prefer lovemaking to fucking. There was just something about him, his authority, and the fact that I was all his.

Anyway, I was laying on the couch as he was undressing when he told me to start touching myself.

I replied, "Should I undress as well?"

He loved that. With a sly smile and dark, hungry eyes, he said,

"I will do that for you. For now, push your panties to the side and rub your pussy."

I did as he asked and as I did so he looked me in the eyes. He just watched. Completely naked, with his penis out, completely erect.

I decided to take things into my own hands, thinking it would make him happy. I started moaning, making faces of extreme pleasure. It had the opposite effect. He strode over and slapped me in the face. What did I do to deserve that? He explained,

"I control you. I dominate you. You do nothing unless I say so. Do you understand?"

What caught me most by surprise was the calmness in his voice. It was compassionate and sympathetic. So much so that I found that I didn't mind the slap, not really. I deserved it. I needed to be conditioned. After the incident, I nodded and continued sensually rubbing my clit. I cannot stress enough how wet I was; it was almost like my juices were leaking out of me.

Within two minutes of the session, he decided to change course. He had me get on all fours as he began to undress me, starting with my soaked panties. He slowly slid them off, caressing my thighs in the process. Next was my skirt. Slowly, he pulled down the zipper, almost as a means to trick me because the next thing I knew my skirt was ripped off of my body.

"I will reimburse you for any expenses I may cause in the course of this rendezvous," he whispered in my ear.

It gave me chills and caused my pussy to tighten with thirst. He must have been able to see the physical reaction it caused me.

He whispered again, "you are now allowed to moan."

Immediately I let out a loud moan, causing my body to shake. He chuckled and got on the couch with me.

Draping himself over my body, he wrapped his arms around me and began to unbutton my blouse, grabbing my breasts in the process. Once the shirt was unbuttoned he was delighted to see I wasn't wearing a bra. I was surprised that he hadn't noticed before, as I purposefully stimulated my nipples throughout the day so that he would see them poking through my thin blouse. Perhaps he was more focused on my eyes; he does tend to stare into them often.

In any case, he began to massage my nipples as I continued to shake with desire. The massage transformed into pinching and pulling. It hurt dreadfully, but I dared not say anything, for I wished most ardently to avoid his anger. What if I made the experience less than desirable for him and he decided I was no longer worth it? I would not be able to handle leaving this experience without having his cock in me. So I turned my pain into moans.

"You like to be hurt, you little slut?" he forcefully whispered in my ear. I continued to moan when he pinched even harder and forced me to answer him. I knew not what to say!

So I replied, "yes, sir."

That encouraged him to further punish me. He ripped my blouse off and snatched the hair clip from my hair, causing my locks to fall over my shoulders. He growled and grabbed my hair, pulling my head and upper body up with it. He gripped my throat and pulled my face towards his.

Shoving his fingers in my mouth, he snarled, "be a good little girl and blow me," not that he really gave me a chance to say no.

Softly placing his hand on the top of my head, he pushed it down, and with one hand grabbing my chin and the other his member, he opened my mouth with his thumb and inserted his penis into it. I gagged and he laughed, fucking my mouth with such passion I felt like I was going to vomit. Tears ran down my eyes due to the intensity of it all. I wasn't sad. This is what I wanted, after all.

After my blow job was sufficient, he shoved me down on the floor and forced me on all fours again. While I waited in position, he walked over to his cabinet and returned with a gag. Saying nothing, he tied the gag around my mouth, ignoring the muffled protests I made. It was rather tight. He proceeded to lick and finger my pussy and anus. I have never felt such pleasure, despite the pain in my nipples, throat, and scalp. My whole body quivered and suppressed moans escaped my lips as he finger-banged me into oblivion.

He then leaned down and whispered, so softly that it tickled, "can you take it?"

I ardently nodded and he laughed. I must have looked so desperate. I was so desperate. Desperate for his huge cock to enter me. He played with my pussy a little bit first, rubbing his member around my labia, my clit. He told me to open up, so I spread my pussy lips open for him. Then, ever so slowly, he entered me. Euphoria. He slid in and out of me slowly for a while- slowly but forcefully. Then he removed himself from my open pussy and the gag from my salivating mouth, grabbed my hair, and made me blow him again.

"You like that, you little slut?" he muttered, "you like tasting your juices while choking on my cock?"

I couldn't answer though because he was continuing to shove into my mouth, so he pulled my head away and as I gasped for air, he softly but firmly said, "I asked you a question."

I looked up at him with my sweet eyes and I nodded, saying, "yes, sir. Of course, sir".

He smiled, turned me around again, and fucked me hard and fast this time while fingering my anus and slapping my fat ass so hard it jiggled. During the act, he talked dirty to me.

He asked me things such as, "are you a good little girl?" and I would respond with, "no sir, I am naughty and I have to be punished." Other times he would say, "you liked getting fucked into submission?" and I would reply, "yes sir, I am here to serve, sir."

This dirty talk increased my wetness and his vigor. Soon after, he stopped and told me to lay on my back. I complied. He again went to his cabinet and pulled out some handcuffs and a paddle. He proceeded to handcuff me to the legs of his desk, not asking whether or not I was okay with it. I was, though it frightened me a little nonetheless.

After replacing the gag, he took the paddle and tapped my pussy with it- softly at first, then increasingly harder. I knew not what to do to make him happy so I just continued to moan, ask for more, please sir give me more, please. He liked that. He set the paddle down, told me to spread my legs, and entered me once more. This time as he was using me, he choked me. I learned to really like it. I heard the door open and quickly close once but he didn't seem to care so I didn't either. Someone must have just walked into the wrong room.

It didn't deter him one bit and he fucked me until I came and continued to fuck me until I came some more. As he was finishing, he pulled out of me, crawled up and grabbed my jaw, ripped the gag away, and proceeded to come into my open mouth. Once he was done, he closed my mouth and ordered me to swallow so I did. I got a "good girl" and a pat on the cheek out of it. I felt like I accomplished my goal.

I was a little used and abused, sure, but I mean, what did I expect from such a powerful man?

He took the handcuffs off of me, threw some clothes my way, and told me to leave. That confused me greatly, so I walked over to him, still naked, and lightly touched him. He looked at me, though I could not discern his emotions. I leaned in to kiss him nonetheless. He kissed me back, slapped my ass, and told me it was a good fuck but it was time for me to clean myself up and leave. I looked like a mess, he said. I nodded, thanking him for everything.

After getting dressed and grabbing my torn clothes, I headed for the door. Before fulling exiting, I asked him about my position. He smiled and said, "I think you've earned it." I smiled, bowed- which was weird in hindsight- and thanked him profusely. He told me to shut the door on the way out.

I feel so relieved. I have my position back and it only took me a few scrapes and bruises and a wild fuck. I can't wait to go back to work on Monday. Hopefully, he'll convince my colleagues to interact with me again, too.