Serving My Lord

Story Info
A lowly shepherd appeals to a great spirit...
1.9k words
4.22
1.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an evening like any other; the desert sun steadily dipping down beneath the dunes... painting the wide open sky in pinks and oranges and yellow....

Julius sighed, latching the door to the sheep pen closed and giving one last glance to the softly dozing animals inside. Someone else would be along soon to guard them through the night. His own work certainly wasn't over yet though.

This last season had been particularly bad for his herd... several sheep lost to illness and hard weather... it happened, every few years... it was natural. But Julius cared for his herd...and it was his duty to do all he could to protect them. And when that was outside of his hands... he knew it was time to call upon higher powers...

He would spend his night creating an offering... for his Patron, the great desert Spirit of protection and power. And hopefully... that would be enough.

Stifling a yawn, Julius lit the lantern in his little dwelling, turning towards the stove and getting a fire going within...

Staring on some batter for sweet honey cakes, one of his favorite things to make.

It was simple, light, and sweet... the perfect offering... giving just enough, without putting any vital resources dangerously low...

It was completely dark outside, by the time he had finished. A small stack of cakes, sticky with desert honey....

Julius wrapped them in cloth, and headed back out.

He made his way to the center of the little camp, where an altar was nestled in a small structure that dipped just underground...

It was modest, but quite nice, decorated in gemstones and artwork and the scraps of previous offerings...

Julius took his time... kneeling down and lighting a stick of incense, the bundle of cakes settled in his lap.

He spoke some words in Latin, calling upon the spirit as he delicately placed the cakes on the stand...

After that, he knew he should leave. Go back home and get some rest before morning....

But it was calm here... quiet... hidden, from the rest of the world.

And he was so.... Tired...

-

In the dark little altar room, a form slowly came to life...

A huge, scaled figure... orange and black... tall, with a big soft belly...

Vil yawned, his mouth full of sharp fangs, automatically moving to retrieve his offerings only to-

Stop.

Gazing down... at the little human, that had fallen asleep on his altar.

He tilted his huge head, curious...

Humans had stopped offering up *themselves* hundreds of years ago. It simply wasn't done, these days... not that he minded. Vil had anyways been more fond of the food.

Still, he found himself... intrigued. The little thing looked so... fragile. Soft... delicate... pretty, he supposed.

Huffing softly, he knelt to gently nudge the human, worried suddenly that something may be wrong....

-

Julius jolted awake, confused and disoriented for a moment... looking up to see the huge figure of VIL.

He bit back a scream, scrambling away-

"Sh- my... I... I'm s-so sorry, my...my Lord? I hadn't meant to- I... I've n-never-"

He had never seen a spirit before... though he'd heard they *could* have physical forms. Yet here was his patron... the one he had given offerings to for years...

And despite how huge and intimidating the reptilian creature was, Julius slowly felt his fear dissipating... a quiet knowledge that he was... safe.

And he finally just... took it all in.

His Lord was towering and huge, spiked and dangerous, and yet... soft, somehow... his round belly radiating a warmth, like his scales had been soaking in the desert sun...

"Wow, you're.... Beautiful...."

Vil tilted his head, feeling a strange warmth in his face...

"... Beautiful?... I have never been called... beautiful, before..."

He reached out... and his clawed hand was shockingly gentle against Julius's side... drawing him in... tender...

"Might I ask, little mortal... that you... stay? Awhile longer?... I have... never spoken to one of my souls, face to face. I find myself... desiring this..."

Julius looked up at him, nodding slowly, willing... wanting...

"Of course, my Lord...."

-

Julius found himself going back to the altar room again and again. Terrified of being caught, but desperate to spend more time with Vil.

He wasn't sure... what this was. Wasn't sure how Vil truly felt about him. All he knew was that with every meeting he could feel his own desire steadily growing... wanting things he couldn't possibly voice... staring at those teeth and claws and beautiful scales... feeling his lonely heart aching to press closer to it all... to feel himself melt against that big, warm belly...

To say any of it outloud would be sacrilege. And if his Lord took it the wrong way, Julius might very well lose what he already had...

Still, he could not deny his own wants, and he found himself silent scheming during his days under the sun, trying to come up with a way to really show his devotion...

He knew that Vil enjoyed the sweet offerings he made... the great Spirit often requesting more before their next meeting. And Julius was more than willing to exceed expectations...

One afternoon, he asked one of his fellow shepherds for a favor, to cover a few hours of his work so that he might go home early and prepare...

Spending several hours baking more of those sweet little cakes... piles of them, this time... A silent reflection, he hoped, of just how grateful he was.... Hoping it wouldn't come off as desperate as he felt.... He put as much effort into them as possible, decorating the tops with colored sugar and even bringing along an extra pot of syrup to drizzle over them...

He got to the altar just before sunset, settling himself patiently on the cool floor and beginning to speak the ritualistic words that would bring his Lord forth into the physical realm...

Vil had appeared almost before he had finished speaking.

"Good evening, little one, you-" he sniffed the air, crawling closer to Julius - the little human's skin tingling with electric excitement - "What do we have here?..."

Julius gave a nervous grin, unwrapping the cakes, hands trembling with anticipation...

"I... made you a gift, my Lord... I know that you enjoy these offerings and... I wanted them to be special..."

Vil gave a pleased little huff, beginning to reach for the gift, but Julius put a hand out to stop him. "Wait- I... my Lord, I... have a request, if I may..."

Vil sat back, tilting his massive head. Not upset, just... intrigued. "What is it, little star?..."

Julius swallowed, anxious, but pressed on, desires overriding any nerves...

"I wondered, my Lord... if I might... serve you?... You are so... glorious and... you deserve to be... pampered. If... if you'd allow me?"

Vil gave a soft nod, leaning back against the altar...

Julius took a breath, delicately crawling forward, eyes lidded... reaching out towards those huge fangs... feeling his heart beating harder in his chest-

Gently, Vil grabbed his wrist, forcing him to pause...

"Little star... Julius... you are shaking... what is wrong?"

Julius pulled back, mind reeling... the sound of his name on the spirit's lips racing through his head over and over-

"I... You simply... overwhelm me, my Lord- I... I do not want to be... I feel I am... unworthy-"

Vil made a soft little hum, suddenly leaning forward and nuzzling his soft snout against Julius's shoulder... warm and comforting... hot breath against the human's fragile skin...

"Little star... do not say such things... of course you are worthy! I am fond of you. I... desire... to be close to you... These feeling are... unfamiliar, to me."

"....May I speak freely, my Lord?..."

"Always."

Julius took a breath, focusing on the weight of Vil's head against him. It felt... Safe...

"I find myself... wanting you... In every moment we are apart I... I want things... from you, with you, for you- My mind is... a wretched thing. My body is filthy with desire- I do not even know how to voice the things I..."

Vil hummed again, and Julius could feel the vibration of it through his body...

"Show me then, if you can not speak... Show me your desires.. And let me meet them..."

The great spirit leaned back again, a silent invitation...

Julius reached out again, no longer shaking, gently pressing a cake past Vil's huge jaws... Feeling the sensation of warmth... Vil's huge reptilian tongue... his fangs the size of Julius's small hand...

He shuddered, as he pulled back, watching as Vil's eyes slipped shut... enjoying the site of him savoring the gift...

And then those eyes opened again, fixed on Julius, piercing, with their intense white glow...

"MMmh,,, do that again~"

Julius nodded feverishly, feeding him more and more, heart fluttering wildly in his chest- listening to Vil's soft moans of pleasure... the vibration of every sound reverberating where their bodies touched....

Very suddenly, Vil wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close... the tips of his claws pressing into Julius's back, but not breaking the skin...

Julius moaned at the sensation- the hard touch sending shockwaves through his body... frantically craving more... shivering and whimpering... unable to stop himself as he pressed his lips against Vil's thick, scaly throat.... Kissing up and down the warm surface, pulling himself as close as he could... feeling Vil respond by tightening his grip, claws harsh and painful against fragile skin- and oh he loved it...

Wriggling loose, enough that he could reach for more cake, more intense now as he shoved more and more between Vil's jaws... stuffing each bite down without much time in between-

Vil moaned and purred happily, silently urging Julius to continue, unfamiliar sensations coming to life in his form... his physical body primarily existed to show himself to his devotees- staying in it as long as he had been was already unusual, but this was something more... Already rounded belly growing tight and pushing outwards, almost uncomfortably so, though something about it was also quite pleasurable... leaving him craving more... more intensity, more pain... aching for the euphoric sensations that came along with it...

Julius gave a shaky gasp, eyes fixed on Vil's bloated belly, groaning softly as he reached out for it... running his hands over the warm surface.... Gently kneading the tension away.... Kisses against soft scales...

Vil purred, soothed... sinking into a sensation of bliss...

Gazing sleepily at his little human... finding himself truly wanting to give as much pleasure as he was receiving.... Silently calculating, based on what had caused the most reaction thus far.

"Little star," he murmured, "Come...let me hold you..."

Julius nodded, his face flushed red, skin hot to the touch, almost feverish... "P-please-"

Falling, trembling, into Vil's strong arms.... Pressed close to his chest... straddling his soft belly as he tried to make as much contact as possible-

Vil cradled him close... nuzzling against his neck... breath hot as he murmured softly...

"Please?... Mm... please, what, Little star?..."

"Please-" Julius gasped, arching closer... seeking pressure... "Hh-harder,,, I want to f-feel,, you- Your claws, your fangs- I need it-"

Vil purred deeply, clawing and pulling the little human close, opening his jaws to gently gnaw against his shoulder... putting just enough pressure to be intense without harming him.

Julius groaned deeply, pressing into every little touch, still planting desperate kisses wherever he could reach... his body was on fire, some buried loneliness crying out for every loving touch... craving the pain of those claws and those teeth... wanting to be Marked... wanting to Belong...

It was all so overwhelming that he began to cry...

Vil hummed, nuzzling against Julius's face to wipe away the tears... sweet and gentle...

"Mmmh,, are you alright, little star? Have I been too rough?..."

"N- No, My... my Lord- I just... I don't... I can't... understand- I am Nothing..."

"No... Not nothing, Julius. You are mine... Always..."