Serving My Roommate and Her Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We ordered dinner yesterday and I made him answer the door wearing just my panties," Katie laughed.

"Oh I have to hear more about that" Miss Caroline laughed too.

"It was the cute delivery girl from the Thai place. She rolled with it. Even called him 'pet' after she heard me say it."

"That's fucking hot. We're going to have to order from there again soon. Did you enjoy it pet?"

"It was, um, thrilling and terrifying."

"A perfect combination for a pet. Sounds like you two had a good weekend."

"There is one other thing. Did this little slut tell you about last night?" Katie asked with some venom in her voice. She clearly gained confidence when she could assert her position over me.

"He did. After some encouragement," Miss Caroline replied in an even tone, "what do you think we should do with him?"

They stood together, arms around each other's waists, Miss Caroline still dressed, Miss Katie naked, both looking down at me.

"A good spanking and we should deny his next orgasm for a while."

"Some pretty good punishment ideas for your first time, my little one"

"Thank you Miss Caroline, shall we get started?"

"We shall"

In a flash one of Miss Caroline's hands moved to Katie's right nipple. She squeezed it as hard as she could.

"Ow! Fuck!"

Miss Caroline took hold of the other nipple and twisted both of them. The pain made Katie drop to her knees. Her eyes were starting to well up. Miss Caroline finally let go. Katie brought her hands to her tits to gently rub her sore nipples but Miss Caroline slapped them away.

Miss Caroline brought her face close to Katie's, "when that little slut disobeyed me last night so did this little slut," she said softly before placing a light kiss on Katie's lips. I could see the fear in Katie's eyes

Miss Caroline stood tall in front of both of us.

"I thought I made myself very clear before I left. The pet was not allowed to come. That he did was a failure on both of your parts. You were testing him, I was testing you."

Miss Caroline moved to the couch and sat on the edge with her knees together. She pushed me back on to my knees to make more room.

"Come to me, little one"

Katie looked around nervously, not understanding how things had just shifted so quickly. A few minutes ago she was trying to regain some power in her relationship with Miss Caroline now she was on her knees again. With sore nipples.

"Little one?"

Slowly Katie crawled the short distance to Miss Caroline. She knelt at Miss Caroline's feet with her head hanging low. Miss Caroline wiggled her toes in Katie's face.

"A proper greeting now that you're in your proper place, slut."

Katie sighed but didn't hesitate. Katie worshiped Miss Caroline's feet much as I had earlier. She kissed each toe and then placed small kisses all over the tops of Miss Caroline's lovely feet.

"Mmmm, that's a good girl. And I must thank you for the punishment ideas," Miss Caroline patted her knee, "let's go, I want your sexy ass up high."

Katie stood apprehensively giving us each a look before she bent over Miss Caroline's knee and settled on it. I was still processing that Katie was about to be punished for my failure, even knowing I would get mine soon it brought a small smile to my face after how Katie tortured me the last couple days.

"I wouldn't get too excited, pet, any punishment she receives you'll be getting worse."

I swallowed hard and my face went cold.

Miss Caroline took a hold of Katie's hair in her left hand and rubbed her right along Katie's supple ass giving it light love pats.

"I'm going to give you 10 since this is the first time. You are going to count and thank me for each one. Understood?"

"Yes Miss Caroline"

Miss Caroline slipped her finger to Katie's pussy and noticed how wet she was.

"Something tells me you're more excited for this than you admit. I know you'll take this like a pro.."

Miss Caroline raised her right hand then brought it down with force on Katie's right ass cheek.

"One! Thank you, Miss Caroline!"

Miss Caroline rubbed her ass some more, "good girl."

Miss Caroline slapped Katie's left ass cheek.

"Two! Thank you, Miss Caroline!"

Three more quick slaps, one on each cheek and the third right in the middle.

"Three! Four! Five! Thank you, Miss Caroline!" Katie began to shake.

"You're doing well my little one."

Another hard slap for each cheek.

"Six! Thank you, Miss Caroline!"

"Seven! Thank you, Miss Caroline!"

Miss Caroline moved her hand down again and slipped it into Katie's pussy, we could hear how wet she was.

"You really are loving this, aren't you slut?" Miss Caroline wiped Katie's pussy juice on her ass.

"Yes, Miss Caroline! But it hurts!"

"Oh I know, baby girl, it's supposed to hurt."

Miss Caroline gently rubbed her hand up and down Katie's body until she wasn't sure when the next hit would come. Then a quick two slaps hit her cheeks.

"Eight! Thank you, Miss Caroline!"

"Nine! Thank you, Miss Caroline!"

For the last slap Miss Caroline brought her hand back as far as she could and leaned in to Katie with all her might.

"Fuck! Ten! Thank you, Miss Caroline!"

Katie's ass was bright red and tears ran down her face. Miss Caroline helped Katie off her knee and pulled her down to the couch next to her. Katie couldn't really sit on her bottom comfortably but was able to position herself on her side with her ass pointing out. She snuggled up to Miss Caroline who held her close.

"Oh baby, you took that well, I'm so proud of you!"

Katie's eyes were still watering but she lit up at Miss Caroline's compliment. Miss Caroline leaned down and they kissed lovingly, always holding each other.

After a few minutes Katie pulled away, "I'm so sorry I disobeyed you, it won't happen again."

"I know you are, baby girl, and I know you'll do your best. You understand why I had to spank you?"

"Yes, Miss Caroline. For the same reason we have to spank the pet."

"Exactly, my dear. Obedience is rewarded, disobedience is punished." Miss Caroline kissed her again, "but we're not done yet. On your knees, I need to come."

Katie slowly moved her sore body from the couch. She knelt in front of Miss Caroline and lowered her eyes.

Miss Caroline slid one hand down her body and under her skirt. I could hear the sound of her fingers moving into her wet pussy. She moaned and pulled her hand out of her skirt, it was clearly coated in her juices. She lowered her sticky fingers to Katie's mouth.

Kate took a tentative lick of Miss Caroline's finger before the entire thing was shoved into her mouth. Both of them moaned as Katie sucked Miss Caroline's finger clean.

"Mmmm, that's my baby girl."

Miss Caroline stood in front of Katie, unclasped her long skirt, and shimmied her hips to make it fall to the floor. Katie still had her head bowed down, looking at the pile of skirt now bunched up at Miss Caroline's feet. But I was focused right on Miss Caroline and the revelation that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Miss Caroline's pussy looked even better than I remembered. In her arousal her labia was plump and glistening and nicely accented with the dark black hair she kept above it.

"You like what you see, pet?"

"Always, Miss Caroline. You are perfection."

"You'll have your chance, right now it's somebody else's turn."

Miss Caroline reached down and gently lifted Katie's head.

"Take a good look, baby girl. Take a good look at the pussy that owns you."

Katie instinctively licked her lips, "she... she's lovely, Miss Caroline,"

Miss Caroline sat back down and got comfortable on the couch. She ran her hands up and down her smooth thighs as she splayed her legs open.

"I'm glad you think so, you two are going to be spending a lot of time together." Miss Caroline motioned Katie to move closer, "come on, baby, she won't bite."

Katie moved forward slowly, her eyes never leaving Miss Caroline's pussy. She put her hands on Miss Caroline's knees.

"You've never been this close to somebody else's pussy before, have you?"

"No, Miss Caroline, I haven't."

"I'm honored to be your first, but certainly not your last," Miss Caroline smirked, "I'll be gentle," she cupped Katie's cheek in her hand, "you know what feels good, just do that. Ok, baby?"

"Yes, Miss Caroline. Thank you." Katie smiled as she looked up to meet Miss Caroline's gaze for the first time since she set her eyes on Miss Caroline's pussy.

"But get to work," Miss Caroline said with a smirk as she snapped her fingers and pointed between her legs.

Katie bent forward and placed a light kiss on Miss Caroline's left knee. Then another. And another. Slowly working her way up Miss Caroline's thigh one soft kiss at a time. She moved her head to Miss Caroline's right leg and continued the kisses as she inched closer to her pussy. Every few kisses she would switch legs again.

Miss Caroline ran her fingers through her own pubic hair and she looked down on Katie with a devious smile. I think she was more turned on by Katie submitting to her in this way than she was by what Katie would actually be doing to her pussy.

Katie reached the top of Miss Caroline's thighs and stopped. She was about as close as she could get to Miss Caroline's pussy without actually touching it. She seemed to be preparing herself for the next step, her tongue ran across her lips, wetting them, and she didn't take her eyes off the pussy. She took a deep breath, sure to fill her nostrils with Miss Caroline's intoxicating scent, and moaned.

Miss Caroline rubbed one hand over her shirt, across her tits as she watched Katie.

"You're so close, baby."

"This last inch feels like a mile."

"We both know you like the taste. And that you want more."

"That was different."

"Was it? Are you worried this will mean you're gay? Because I know you love cock too much for that to be true," Miss Caroline laughed.

"No, of course it's not that."

"I could take it away from you forever if you'd prefer. I could walk out that door and not come back."

"No! Please!"

"I won't force this on you. You need to take this next step of your own free will. But I can't wait here forever, baby," Miss Caroline ran her hand through Katie's hair.

"It's just a big step. What does this say about me? What will this do to our relationship, our friendship?"

"Oh my dear, this won't change our relationship," Miss Caroline laughed, "It can't."

Katie looked up at Miss Caroline hopefully.

"Because our relationship has already changed," Miss Caroline continued, "you've already been a good submissive little girl for me, haven't you?"

"Yes, Miss Caroline," Katie was becoming resigned to her fate.

"You've worshiped my tits, you've worshiped my feet."

"Yes, Miss Caroline"

"You're right, this is the biggest step. It will cement our new world order. But do you really think things can go back to the way they used to be? Do you even want them to? I sure don't. This has been an awakening."

Miss Caroline held Katie's cheek in her hand and Katie looked up at her as she continued.

"Little one, we'll always be friends and we'll always care deeply for each other. We'll still hang out as besties, I wouldn't trade that for anything," Miss Caroline smiled at her lovingly, "but now we're more than that. Now you're my little one and sometimes a little one needs to know her place and do what she's told."

Miss Caroline took her hand from Katie's cheek and slid it up over her pussy and through her pubic hair again. She put her hands on her hips and leaned back waiting for Katie.

Katie closed her eyes and licked her lips one more time. Quickly her tongue shot out of her mouth and flicked across Miss Caroline's labia.

"That's a start. And see, the world didn't end."

Katie laughed nervously and went back in for another taste. This time she made a longer, more deliberate lick up along Miss Caoline's lips.

"Mmmmm, keep going baby."

Katie scooted closer as she made little kisses around Miss Caroline's pussy. She placed several wet kisses directly on Miss Caroline's pussy lips, moving from the bottom up to her clit. She flicked her tongue across the clit and kissed her way back down again.

Miss Caroline sighed contentedly as she watched Katie work. Katie looked up and saw Miss Caroline staring her right in the eyes. Miss Caroline's commanding presence made Katie shiver but she kept eye contact as she pushed her tongue between Miss Caroline's folds.

Katie slowly slid her tongue up and down along the inside edge of Miss Caroline's labia. She moved her hands up to gently pull Miss Caroline's lips apart and licked the sticky pink insides. Miss Caroline raised her own hands to her breasts and began rubbing her nipples through her shirt. I was still kneeling off to the side, sure that I'd been forgotten, my rock hard cock begging for attention.

Katie stiffened her tongue and pushed it deeper inside. She rubbed her lower lip against Miss Caroline's lips as her tongue lapped at Miss Caroline's juices.

Katie pulled her head back to catch her breath and brought her right hand to her mouth. She locked eyes with Miss Caroline as she sucked on her index finger. She flashed a devilish smile as she moved her hand down and pushed it into Miss Caroline's pussy. She slid it in and out, never breaking eye contact. After a few moments she pulled the finger out and sucked on it again, followed by her middle finger. She pushed both back inside and began finger fucking her.

Miss Caroline moaned and threw her head back. Katie lowered her head and licked Miss Caroline's lips again before moving her mouth to the clit. She gave Miss Caroline's clit a kiss followed by a lick followed by putting her mouth right on top of it. Katie began lightly sucking on Miss Caroline's clit while her fingers were still thrusting.

"Oh fuck," Miss Caroline's breathing had gotten very heavy.

Katie slid her left hand up Miss Caroline's body and under her shirt to tweak her nipples. Miss Caroline helped her by ripping her shirt off. Miss Caroline's heavy tits dropped into view with no bra to cover them. Katie held one of Miss Caroline's tits in her hand massaging it and rolling her nipple between her fingers.

Katie had gone from reluctant pussy-eater to masterfully pleasing Miss Caroline with her mouth and both hands. Katie curled her fingers and continued pumping them in and out of Miss Caroline. Her mouth was latched on to Miss Caroline's pussy and she flicked her tongue across it.

Miss Caroline took her other nipple in her own hand and played with it. Her eyes were closed and she continued to moan, "that's it baby girl, just like that."

Katie raised her head to witness the passion she had induced. Miss Caroline took Katie's head in both hands groaning, "no, I said 'just like that'," and pushed Katie's head back on to her clit, holding it there.

"Yes, baby girl! Suck that clit! Finger that pussy! Good girl. Good girl. Fuuuuuuuuck"

Miss Caroline's entire body stiffened as she came. Katie continued to lick, trying to collect every bit of Miss Caroline's cum. Of course Miss Caroline didn't let her move anyway with both hands still holding her head in place.

Miss Caroline eventually relaxed and loosened her hold on Katie's head. One hand kept absentmindedly playing with Katie's hair but otherwise she wasn't paying much attention to either of us. Her eyes were closed and her mouth had fallen open.

Katie was kissing and licking all along Miss Caroline's inner thighs and around her pussy, savoring the sweet taste of Miss Caroline.

After a few moments Miss Caroline returned to us and looked down at Katie, "damn, little one! That was fantastic. And your first time? It's going to be a lot of fun giving you more experience with pussy."

"Thank you, Miss Caroline. It was... thrilling."

Miss Caroline looked down and noticed how wet Katie was.

"Something tells me it was much more than thrilling," she smirked, "come closer," she patted her upper thigh almost like you would to get your dog to jump up on you.

Katie eagerly moved forward on her knees, getting as close as she could. She put her hands on Miss Caroline's thighs and held herself tall. Her eyes moved back and forth between Miss Caroline's enchanting eyes and her nipples that were now nearly close enough to lick.

Miss Caroline leaned down, took Katie's face in her hands, and kissed her deeply.

"You understand now, don't you little one?"

"Understand what?"

"You're not here, in this position as my submissive little toy, because you want to use the pet and serving me is the price. You're here because you want to serve me and the pet is your reward."

Katie lowered her head as she thought about what Miss Caroline said.

"I think serving you is the real reward."

"You do understand." Miss Caroline kissed her again. "And how do you feel about it? How do you feel after really submitting to me and this pussy?" Miss Caroline ran her hand across her pussy, holding her labia open for Katie to get a good look.

"It... feels right. I want to please you. It was exhilarating, and hot, to make you come like that."

"Well it pleases me to hear you say that."

"But I want to play with the pet too. I need both."

"Don't you worry, my dear, you will get plenty of pussy and plenty of the pet."

Miss Caroline pulled Katie's head back by her hair and kissed her again.

"I brought some presents for you both, I think you're earned yours."

"Presents?" Katie asked excitedly.

Miss Caroline reached into her bag and pulled out a thin black leather choker. She held it up for Katie to see, it had a small heart-shaped charm hanging from it with the letters "MC".

Katie looked honored but a little apprehensive. I'm sure the idea of wearing Miss Caroline's initials gave her pause, even if they weren't the initials most people would know her by. But Katie didn't resist as Miss Caroline moved to put it around her neck.

"There. It looks lovely on you little one."

"Thank you, Miss Caroline."

"It does come with some more rules. One of which is that when we are playing together you are not allowed to come unless I give permission. And as part of your punishment I will not be giving permission tonight."

"Uggh," she groaned, "yes, Miss Caroline," Katie lowered her head.

"I've thought back on our friendship and I realized that this has always been in you. In us. I've always kind of been the boss of our friendship, you've always deferred to me, usually without question. In big ways and small. It feels natural, doesn't it? Maybe our relationship was always heading here. Maybe it just took the pet to let us see who we truly are."

They both turned their attention to me. I was still kneeling close to them but they were so focused on each other they hardly noticed me. I had of course been very focused on them. My cock was sticking straight out.

"Maybe we should reward him."

"...by letting him worship us."

"I like the way you think, baby girl," Miss Caroline leaned down and passionately kissed Katie again, "but first, his punishment..."


12