All Comments on 'Serving the Dark Lady Ch. 03'

by Certeis

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GoldenDagerGoldenDagerabout 6 years ago
Pretty Good

Not my usual cup of tea but it is surprisingly good. It has a semi decent story, just kind of wish that it would be longer with less chapters. It may take longer to come out but I personally prefer it that way. Not telling you to change it though, it’s your story. All in all it’s pretty good but could be a lot better. By the way I like stories like boiled frog and women studies. And ignore that other comment, I think that it’s in the right categories.

CerteisCerteisabout 6 years agoAuthor
Replies

@GoldenDager - Thanks! This particular story was kind of a bit on the sillier side and most of the written chapters for it ended up being kind of short since they're lighter on plot than other things I've written. All in all though I'm a pretty succinct writer, I get to the point and don't like padding things. Sometimes that comes out as me sort of rushing through a story, though, and I'm working on not doing that as much. Chapter 5 is already written it just needs to get approved.

@Anonymous re: Wrong Category. - I pretty clearly tagged this story with gay, futanari, femboy, and crossdressing, and chapter 1's description isn't exactly subtle, either. You're better off complaining to the moderators, than to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCerteis@Certeis
279 Followers
Affectionate kitty. Gamer. Trans Femme. Glutton for punishment. Giant Queer. And now also writer of smut! Mrowr :3 Pretty much any story i write for funzies will feature a girly boy or a transgirl cuz thats kinda my thing. I'm open to the idea of commissions but I'm not reall...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES