Servitude Ch. 02

Story Info
chrissie is put in chastity, meets Mistress Maie.
2.8k words
4.2
17.1k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

chrissie is put in chastity by his Domme, meets Mistress Marie and slave.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story and all characters are fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

Content: This story contains scenes of female dominance, mature male servant, bi-sex, anal sex, and pegging.

The next day, i awoke, still in chains, and my chastity device completely filled. My Mistress' toes were still touching my lips and i licked them gently with my tongue. i did not want to wake Mistress Val if She was not ready to be stirred, though it seemed like a respectful way to augment Her dreams.

She laid sleeping for a while, sometimes stretching Her legs and causing me to reposition in order to keep continuing my worship of Her toes. Eventually She opened Her eyes and noticed me softly lapping at Her feet. She made some cooing morning noises and rolled over, then reached out to Her nightstand to grasp the keys to the chains. She bent over and unlocked my arms and pulled them toward Her so my face was in between Her legs.

She reclined into Her pillow and softly murmured "Lick!"

i understood immediately and began to worship Her upper thighs and mons. Mistress Val was still sticky from the night before and Her scent was like a drug. i floated my tongue along Her thighs and then Her pussy lips, grazing Her slit from time to time. She gave me some encouraging moans and sleepy groans. i continued to lap at Her pussy and clit for over an hour, speeding up, slowing down when Her arousal was peaking, keeping Her at an edging point until She commanded me to make Her cum.

Once She reached Her apex, She began to flow juices into my mouth again. i feverishly kept my ministrations and worked to swallow every drop that was rushing into my throat.

As Her orgasm ebbed, She said "Go get me a cup of orange juice, and make me some breakfast slave" as She unlocked my legs from the chains.

"Yes, Mistess Val," i replied, "it is my honor to serve You."

i rolled out of Her bed and with my face glistening with Her juices, i padded into the kitchen, procured Her juice and delivered it, then made Her an omelet, toast, and fresh fruit for Her meal. i brought Her the breakfast on a tray and knelt as i presented it to Her.

"Now go out and mow the lawn, slave." She instructed. "You may wear my hot-pants shorts from my dresser, and a tank top while you mow." She informed me.

i rustled through Her dresser and found the pink short-shorts, and put on a tank top from my bag, and went out to attend to the lawn. As i was mowing, one of Her female neighbors passed by and gave a lewd wolf-whistle and thumbs-up.

"Cute shorts, honey!" the neighbor yelled to me.

i blushed and continued with my chore until it was finished, then came back inside, disrobed, and knelt in the living room until my Mistress called me to the bathroom.

"Come into the shower and wash me off" She instructed.

i was in the bathroom in a heartbeat, and joined Her in the shower, applying soap and using the washcloth to clean Her. The water washed over my head and face as She had me give Her a tonguing to Her pussy as She rinsed.

"Step out and kneel by the sink counter, slave" She commanded as She was finishing up. "Now dry me" She said as She stepped out of the shower.

i softly and reverently dried Her off and took my place next to the counter as She began to apply Her makeup.

"Get your face up in my ass and lick me, boi" She said as She began to apply Her makeup.

i readily complied and crawled up between Her wonderous ass cheeks and began to lick Her ass and sphincter. i ravenously ate Her ass and could not get enough of Her asshole. She pulled out Her phone and recorded a bit of video of me licking Her ass and sent it off to someone.

When She was done with Her make up, She turned around and chuckled "Go get Me My clothes for the day."

i rushed off to the bedroom, my slave bells clinking and chastity cage swinging as i ran, and grabbed the clothes She had laid out and brought them back to the bathroom. i dressed Her up in the sundress and sandals She had put out.

"Now go put on the clothes i laid out for you, boi" She said.

i scurried back to the bedroom to find the maid's uniform and panties Mistress Val had selected for me and put them on. i knelt in the middle of the bedroom awaiting my next instructions. She came out of the bathroom and went to Her dresser, picking up some items from there and then came over to me. She bent over and attached a leash to my collar and put the nipple clamps back on my sore nipples.

"Come slave!" She ordered, as She pulled hard on the leash and directed me into the living room. She sat back into the couch and spread Her legs, motioning for me to advance and take the position in front of Her.

"Lick!" She ordered.

i immediately went to work on my duty, getting Her pussy wet with my tongue and teasing Her clit with the tip. She sat back and enjoyed my attentions and turned on the TV and watched some shows.

"I want you to know that i am having one of my other subs over to play with today, and I want you to be subservient to him and show me that you have no jealousy if I decide to fuck him." She warned.

"Yes Mistress -- Your pleasure is the priority and what You want me to do is my command" i replied.

"I want the house spotless, and you will cook up a brunch for us and serve us. I want you to be wearing this butt-plug while you do it. Put it in now!" Mistress Val said as She produced a steel butt-plug attached to a cock-ring and some lube.

"Yes, Ma'am. i will put it in now, as You wish" i said, embarrassed, but excitedly.

i lubed up my asshole and the plug with the tube of Astro Glide from the side table. i then pushed my balls through the cock-ring, below the chastity device, and inserted the plug up into my asshole. The plug was of medium size, so it hurt just a little going in, but once the bulb had pushed past my sphincter, the narrow stem fit easily.

i went about my duties, vacuuming, dusting, shining, making the bathrooms sparkling clean, making a brunch nosh, laying out the place settings for two, and getting the serving trays ready. The plug moved around inside me as I walked, and pulled on my balls, causing me to dribble pre-cum.

Around noon, the doorbell rang and my Mistress hollered "Go answer it!"

i nervously went to the door and opened it, seeing a very young man dressed casually waiting to be invited in.

"Please come this way" i said, inviting him into the living room.

He came in then quickly stripped off his clothing and knelt in the middle of the living room. i went and told my Mistress "Your guest has arrived."

She cooed and giggled, and said: "Now you strip too, and go kneel beside him." She came out to the living room from Her room and smiled at having two naked slaves kneeling and ready to follow Her commands.

"sally, this is chrissie, chrissie this is sally" She said, introducing us to each other. "You may shake each other's cocks to say hello" She allowed with a smirk. i was briefly startled that I had been renamed, and even more surprised at the directive to touch another man's cock.

He gently grasped my chastity cage and shook it while i put my fingers around his stiffening cock and gave it a shake. We went back to our kneeling positions and my Mistress sat down in the recliner chair, hiking Her sundress up to show most of Her upper thighs.

"sally, i want You to stand up and stroke your cock for me, and chrissie, i want you to lick sally's cock as he strokes." She ordered.

My Mistress and sally obviously did not need a lot of formalities before getting into their scene. The slave sally rose to a standing position, and began to stroke his cock, offering me the underside to lick. My tongue found the base of his cock and licked in rhythm with his stroking to keep his shaft lubricated.

There were slick globs of his pre-cum on his fingers as they glided up and down his rod, leaving the flavor for my tongue to find. My Mistress had raised Her dress hem even higher and was rubbing Her pussy with Her fingertips as She watched. sally was young and in good shape, and his cock was rock hard and long.

"Put the head of his cock in your mouth, chrissie" my Mistress said.

He made room for my lips on the head of his shaft as he stroked. i took the slippery head into my mouth and sucked on it, getting increasing amounts of pre-cum as i did so.

"Bring that cock over here, sally! I want you to rub it on my pussy" my Mistress said.

Sally immediately disengaged from my mouth and went over to kneel in front of Mistress Val's pussy that She had scrunched down in the seat to make available to Her other slave's cock. She teased him mercilessly, taking hold of his shaft and rubbing the head on Her vagina. She tickled Her clit with the slimy pre-cum and almost put the first inch inside of Herself. She repeated this for what seemed like hours.

Then She began taking more of the cock into Herself, a few inches... then stopping and holding it there, then pulling back out and again sliding it in a few inches. She rubbed the head of his cock up and down Her slit and over Her clit in between insertions.

"Don't you cum without my permission, you little slut!" She told him.

He was way past being on the verge of cumming and was writhing with the tension between what his body needed to do and what his Mistress told him not to do. She then started pulling his buttocks and slamming his cock into Herself in short bursts of piston actions.

Each time he would nearly get over the edge, my Mistress would shout "Stop!" and pull him out and make him wait for a bit until he had nearly recovered, then start slamming him into Her pussy again for several strokes and repeated this for another hour.

Finally, Mistress Val decided that She wanted to cum, and kept slamming Her pussy into him in a cadence that led to Her screaming and convulsing as Her orgasm engulfed Her.

"Cum now, sally!" She roared.

He came nearly immediately and the sloshing sounds of their sex pounding against each other was amazing. Once he was spent, my Mistress shoved him away from Herself, and locked Her eyes on me.

"Get over here and clean this up!" She hollered to me.

i crawled over to Her spread legs and got my face up into Her crotch. The smell was of pure sex, and the juices were flowing freely. i attended to Her sloppy wet cum-filled pussy and fed upon the residue of their fucking. She came to another orgasm as i was licking up the rest of the cum from Her clit.

She then pushed me away with Her foot and said, "Go clean up sally, slut!"

i blushed and in humiliation went over to sally and took his cock into my mouth and cleaned up the residue of his cum and Her squirting from his shaft. He thanked me and i told him i was happy to please my Mistress.

"Now, sally, lick all that dripping pre-cum off chrissie's cage. I don't want any more of that dripping all over the carpet!" She told him.

He bent down and swabbed my cage with his tongue, tickling the little pieces of skin that wear bulging through the air holes. i shivered and jumped each time his tongue found another spot of uncovered nerve endings. When he was finished torturing me, he told our Mistress that he had completed his task.

"chrissie, come here and let me see if he did a good job." Our Mistress said. i approached Her and She lifted the cage with Her foot and passed it to Her hand to inspect the cleaning job. She swatted my balls and rubbed the cage with Her fingers, causing me to get even more excited. There was a fresh stream of cum dripping out of the end, and She frowned and pulled out Her riding crop and smacked my balls hard, then grinned as I flinched and whimpered. She twisted my balls and said, "you are being a bad boi by messing up the nice cleaning job that sally did. You will be punished for this later, slave. you are dismissed -- go back to the center of the room and kneel before me."

Both sally and i went back to our positions on our knees in front of our Mistress, heads bowed, awaiting instructions.

There was an abrupt knock at the door, interrupting our post-scene relaxation.

"Well, go answer it!" Mistress Val demanded. We both swiftly crawled over to the door and knelt up to open the door.

There was a middle-aged brunette lady outside, dressed casually in long flowing skirt and a tee shirt that was amply filled by Her breasts. Her nipples were poking out against the fabric, belying Her excitement at being met at the door by two naked men. She was wearing flip flop sandals and Her toenails were painted a bright pink. She appeared to be an average middle-class Woman who was obviously good friends with our Mistress.

"Please come in. Our Mistress is in the living room." sally and i said in unison. We both knelt and kissed our guest's feet to welcome Her. We then ushered Her into the living room, and She sat on the couch next to Mistress Val and they both hugged each other and giggled as they said hello.

"It looks like You are busy training Your slaves! Should I come back later?" the guest lady asked.

"No, please stay, Marie." Our Mistress implored. "You deserve some extra attention, and it would give Me a chance to provide them with more training."

"Oh, very well then, if you say so!" Marie said. "The things I do to be a good friend!" She chuckled. Mistress Val was rubbing Marie's leg and giving sally and me a devious leer as the thoughts formulated in Her wicked mind.

"bois, go get Mistress Marie and me some snacks and a couple of cold drinks." Mistress Val told us. We both crawled as fast as we could to the kitchen and collected some cheese, cut fruit, crackers, and a couple of sweet iced tea with lemon slices. We hobbled on our knees and brought the snacks and drinks out on trays to the Ladies and served them, then set the trays on the coffee table. Mistress Marie glanced at my cage and raised Her eyebrow.

"May I?" She asked Mistress Val as She reached for the riding crop.

"Certainly!" Mistress Val replied. "chrissie has been very bad today, so feel free to give him some extra punishment! Bois: both of you on all fours, now! Face your asses towards us!"

Mistress Marie took the crop firmly in hand and smacked sally's balls.

"Oomph!" sally cried, involuntarily jerking from the crop's sting.

Then in quick succession, Mistress Marie gave me five hard swats on each butt cheek and four swats on each of my balls, alternating between them. i flinched and jerked, yelped, and moaned as the sting built up to an excruciating level of pain. Mistress Val laughed heartily as She witnessed our discomfort.

"Well, bois, aren't you going to thank Mistress Marie for giving you her attention?" Mistress Val asked.

"Thank You for swatting us, Mistress Marie" we each said.

"No! I mean *really* thank her! Turn around, both of you, and worship her feet!" Mistress Val said. Both sally and i spun around and were immediately fondling, kissing, licking, and massaging Mistress Marie's feet. Mistress Marie dropped the flip flops and pushed Her toes and feet into our mouths, allowing us to suckle each toe, lick between them, and fill our mouths with Her divine feet.

"Mmmmm... I could get used to this ya know!" hummed Mistress Marie.