Servitude Ch. 06

Story Info
The Interview Day Three: Stretching the PA, Contract.
3.7k words
4.58
7.7k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story and all characters are fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

Content: This story contains scenes of female dominance, mature male servant, bi-sex, cum drinking, anal sex, and pegging.

****

The sun winked in through the window shades and announced the arrival of a new day. I groggily looked around to see what the situation was, and heard Mistress Val sleepily say, "I guess we need to get Mr. subbie-stud back to his car this morning and let him get back to his obligations." She unlocked me from the bed, then climbed back under the covers.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied. "Shall I start a bath for you?" I asked.

"No -- I don't think so. I'll have him wash me in the shower, pet." she said. "Go down and make us some breakfast and bring it up to us like a good slave." She instructed as she unlocked me from the chains then climbed back into bed to snuggle with her lover.

I made them a healthy sized breakfast, coffee, and juice, and brought it up to the bedroom on a tray and placed it on the bed. They both were ravenously hungry, eager to replace the energy they had expended over the course of the night. After they had finished their meal and I had removed the tray, they got out of bed, my Mistress locked my wrist cuffs together behind my back, and then headed to the shower with her new toy to wash up.

I heard them giggling and laughing as they got into the shower, and some bumping and thumping and moans as they got washed and ready. They were in there long enough that the hot water finally ran out and they exited breathing hard and looking flushed though clean. I was humiliated and jealous from the attention that the boy toy was getting, though happy that Mistress Val was very evidently being pleased in a manner that she desired. I hoped that my complicity and accommodation in the tryst would weigh in my favor in her appraisal of me.

They got dressed and Mistress Val had me put on my panties, garter belt, and stockings under some khakis, topped with a button-up shirt. I gave them a ride back to the club where the boy toy's car was parked and they warmly embraced before departing.

"Now let's go get that PA stretched, pet, shall we?" Mistress Val implicitly instructed.

Yes, Ma'am." I replied. The ring had been in for about four months, so it was due for a stretching to the next thicker gauge. We drove to the piercer, and once we arrived in the parking lot, she took the key from between her breasts and opened my cage and had me give a thorough wipe-down of my equipment with an alcohol wet wipe. We managed to get a walk-in appointment and within a half hour, a taper had widened the hole in the end of my cock and a larger captive bead ring replaced the previous one. The piercer sniggered at my panties and stockings, but set to work efficiently and my Mistress had me tip her generously. Thankfully there was no bleeding due to the stretching, so I did not have to fill a latex glove with paper towels and strap it around my dicklet to soak up copious amounts of blood as I did for the initial piercing healing.

We drove back to my house and Mistress Val had me strip (except for my panties) and sit on the floor next to the coffee table in the den and remove her shoes.

"I guess we have some work to do before I go, pet." She announced. "Let's finish up that agreement now that I have had some time to see how well you complied with my orders and instructions."

"Yes Ma'am." I said as I took out some paper to write down what we would use as a structure for going forward. The first full draft of our agreement was as follows:

Mistress Val and slave chrissie's Ownership Contract.

Limits and boundaries

No scat, kids, animals, or permanent injuries

Use of safeword will be employed: "green" for continue, "yellow" for getting close to a limit, "red" for stop.

No drunkenness or hard drug use will be tolerated from the slave.

There will be no involvement of non-consenting parties (e.g., intentionally exposing lifestyle in public).

There will never be penetration sex by the slave with her.

There will be no commandeering of the other one's assets unless freely given

Expectations

The slave will wear a chastity cage as directed (probably most of the time).

The dynamic will approximate an old timey housewife situation with the slave fulfilling the part of the wife. The slave will be wholly owned by Mistress Val if it proves worthy.

The slave will take care of the household.

The slave will do repairs as needed or as instructed.

Uniform. The slave will wear:

Slave bells on its ankles.

A leather harness that holds in a butt plug

Wrist and ankle cuffs which will often be locked.

A frilly maid's apron.

Of course, a chastity device.

The uniform may change slightly on occasion.

Slave Duties

The slave will ensure that supper is ready for Her.

Mistress will perform a daily inspection of the slave's chores, body, and accomplishment of tasks given prior to Her leaving in the morning.

The slave will be required to strip and kneel as soon as Mistress Val enters Her house.

The slave's chores include (but not limited to) cooking meals, cleaning dishes, cleaning the house, doing laundry, doing yard work and gardening, and there will be punishments for mistakes, or even if Mistress just feels like inflicting pain.

The slave will follow any instruction Mistress gives it without question.

The slave will not be allowed to sit on the furniture in the presence of kinky company.

The slave will accept being in chastity when She decided for as long as She decided.

The slave will not be allowed to have an orgasm unless it has been permitted by Mistress Val.

The slave will eat from a bowl on the floor.

The slave will provide body massages on Her as instructed.

The slave will provide body worship and foot rubs to relax Her.

The slave may be occasionally allowed to help with bathing Her and preparing Her for bed.

Mistress may reward the slave with training sessions or scenes when deemed necessary or wanted by Her.

The slave will endure CBT and impact play when it amuses Her.

There may be infrequent occasional rewards of praise or devotion.

The slave may be allowed to worship Her ass or use the face dildo on Her if she deems him worthy.

Mistress Val will continue to have other submissives serve Her, and She would also have boyfriends who She would have sex with. The slave will only be allowed to witness or be a part of her scenes or sex sessions if Her partner was agreeable to it.

There will be some pegging and oral on Her strap-on if She felt the slave needed the humiliation. The slave will consent to getting fucked with a long dildo when and if She feels like pegging.

The slave may be allowed to orally service her, e.g., welcome home oral when she returned from work, pre-bedtime oral, and as directed at other times.

The slave will not automatically become Her slave and property unless She decided upon it.

If She decided to accept me as Her slave, the slave will proudly wear Her collar anytime the slave is in Her house and dress in whatever outfit She decided.

The slave will wear a symbolic necklace or choker to remind it of its place when in public.

The contract was completed (subject to later revisions as needed) and she had me sign it then kiss her feet as a show of gratitude for having been allowed to progress this far into the dynamic.

She seemed happy with her visit so far, and had me kneel on all fours to be used as her ottoman foot rest while she caught up on emails and texts on her phone. She would give me a very swift and hard swat on my ass every now and then whenever I seemed to be zoning out.

"Pet, you have done very well during this visit, and I am glad that you have been making such a good effort to please me. You really do amuse me, and I enjoy that." She informed me when she got bored with her phone. I beamed with pride and looked up at her with puppy dog eyes of gratitude and deeper submission than I had known to her before. "As a reward, I think I might peg you tonight, slave." She grinned wickedly.

"Yes Ma'am. If it pleases you, I would be happy to be fucked by you!" I appreciatively replied, a huge smile lighting up my face. I wiggled my ass under her feet and parted my knees and made nearly imperceptible humping motions with my ass.

"OK, you little slut! Grab a plate, get upstairs, take your panties off, and give yourself a good enema in the shower. Then go lie down on my bed face down, ass up, and wait for me." She giggled. I ran upstairs and took the position that she had instructed me to take. I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs and started to quiver with anticipation as I heard her pulling on the strap-on belt and squirting lube on it. She climbed up on the bed and locked my wrists to the headboard, and I saw that she was wearing the strap-on belt over her jeans and was then lining up the silicon cock mounted in it with my asshole. She had strategically placed the plate under my cock.

"Ready, pet?" She asked.

"Oh, YES Ma'am!" I answered.

She ran her gloved fingers inside of me and spread around some lube, then rocked the shaft of the dildo into my sphincter ring. I moaned as it started to pass the anal rings and I could feel her rocking it deeper inside me. My uncaged cocklet began to swell and the first rivulets of pre-cum were dropping out in strings onto the plate as the dildo rubbed up against my prostate. She grabbed me roughly by the hips and shoved the entire length of the rubber dong up my ass and began to ram me with fervor. She grunted and released some stifled moans as the pace picked up and she saw me being so humiliated and debased for her pleasure.

After she had contented herself with her attack from behind, she had me flip over and touch my shoulders with my knees and pierced my butt with the dildo again, this time slapping my cock as it dripped from the internal stimulation. I nearly started to cum, but she smacked my balls so hard that my erection waned even though the need to cum still remained.

"Now you can show me how well your edging practice paid off, pet. No cumming unless I give you permission, right?" she warned. She had been exceptionally cruel in having me edge several times a day prior to her visit and had also had me practice stretching my ass with several different sized butt plugs and dildos. Her strap-on slid easily inside of me and she continued her pounding. The plate was now on my stomach and the pre-cum puddle was growing.

Her pace and intensity increased, and she was slapping my legs and twisting my nipples as she built up to her orgasm. The rhythm and pressure from her side of the strap on and her delight in abasing me had turned her on so much that she began to shake and shudder in waves of pleasure while she tweaked her own nipples. She stopped her thrusts but left the strap-on buried in my tush and relaxed. She unlocked my wrists from the headboard, sighing, "Now you may cum, pet -- but you will have to eat all your cum off of the plate when you are done. Go ahead and stroke for me, slave."

The significance and importance of her gift was not lost on me, and I felt immense gratitude and commitment to her. I set to stroking my wet slippery cocklet with my fingers and quickly neared orgasm again.

"Stop. Not yet!" Mistress Val barked. I immediately let go and tried to suppress my surging semen as she giggled at my frustration. After a few breaths and squirms against the dildo upon which I was still impaled, I settled down.

"OK -- start again, pet." She grinned.

I resumed my manual stimulation and felt my loins roiling again. I started to pant and my hips jerked, telegraphing that I was nearing the point of no return again.

"Stop!" she yelled again.

These cycles repeated for a long time until I had tears rolling down my cheeks from the pain of denial and frustration. My balls were turning blue and withdrawing up to my crotch, ready for release.

"Good slave." She finally relented. "Now, cum when I tell you to." She instructed.

I raced to achieve what I had been prevented from doing for an hour. I gave her a last glace for authorization and she nodded approval, and I screamed towards a release. Being an old guy, I seldom spewed large quantities of cum anymore, yet the excitement and repeated denials had stored a huge amount inside of me, and the feeling of the dildo rubbing against my prostate was unleashing as more jism than I had done in many months. It squirted all over the plate and she tipped the plate from side to side to coat the entire surface. She had appreciated a video I had of my drinking a load of my cum from a shot glass that I made for her several weeks before visit, so this was a way for her to enjoy to scene in person.

She pulled the strap-on out of my ass and pulled my torso up so I could reach the whole plate with my tongue. "Lick it all up, slut-slave!" she instructed. I readily complied -- despite the acme of compulsion to obey her abating after I had cum, and my hormones started to reset. She had told me that many of her previous subs lost all interest in eating their cum as soon as they had their orgasm. I was intent on not disappointing her by behaving similarly. The act of fulfilling her demand increased my oxytocin levels as she cradled my head against her bosom and petted my hair. I felt so totally owned and useful that I felt like I was dissolving into her being, awed by her presence, thankful to be allowed to serve her. I felt encompassed by her aura and melted into her embrace, cooing like a baby.

We sat on the bed for a while until the sub-drop had passed, and I restored myself through her attentions.

"Good slave." She said, smiling. "Now go make me some dinner and bring it up to me."

I thanked her again from allowing me to cum and for pegging me. I floated in a trance downstairs and prepared her a tasty meal and brought it up to her on a tray. I watched her as she ate, trying to absorb every angle of her face, every motion, every expression, the curves of her sensual body, her scent, her voice. I was storing up as much to remember her by as I could before she had to leave back to her house, far away. I was falling in love with my Mistress, and pledging myself to be as useful, devoted, attentive, pro-active, concerned, thoughtful, and entertaining to her as I could forever more. I knew that she may not ever reciprocate any feelings or even reward me ever again, though that was part of the dynamic: she is not in this world to please me -- I am here to provide my service and become a suitable slave for her to own.

She allowed me to give her a relaxing body rub and oral service before she fell asleep for the night, and I looked longingly at her all night from my spot chained up on the floor.

The Forth Day of the Interview Visit - Departure

The next day, the sun glinted in through the shades and reminded me that this was the last night Mistress Val would be with me for her trip. I became sad thinking about how much I would miss being her servant and slave in person, and how wonderful and fulfilling her trip to see me had been.

She slowly woke from her slumber and glanced down at me lying next to the bed. She rooted around in the nightstand for the keys to my cuffs and tossed them to me. "Unlock yourself and go make me some breakfast, pet. Bring it here when it's ready." She murmured before rolling back into her pillow.

I fixed her a yummy meal and brought it up to her with coffee and juice. She propped herself up against the headboard and ate. "Is your ass sore, slave?" she asked between bites.

"Just a little Mistress." I replied. I turned around to show her the fading bruises and welts from my beatings, and my puckered red asshole. She smiled and took pleasure in seeing the effects of her sadism.

After she finished her breakfast, she took a shower and let me towel her off. She then had me pack her luggage and get ready for the ride to the airport. I shed a few tears of remorse that she was leaving as I carried out these duties but kept a happy face on to show her how much I cherished her visit.

She had me dress in my panties, garter belt, stockings and bra under my khakis and dress shirt. I loaded the truck with her bags, and we set off for the airport. Since I was still unlocked to allow the PA stretching to heal (though she had the leash attached to the older piercing), she had me take my cock out as we drove and would tease me by waving at truckers and pointing to my lap, revealing the panties pulled aside and the garter belt straps framing my cock as she jerked the leash to make me jiggle. A couple of the truckers honked their airhorns and I could see them laughing as they drove past.

When we arrived at the airport she had me put my cock back into my pants and zip up, and then unload the luggage out of the truck.

"Once your PA is healed up I expect you to put the chastity device back on and send me daily pictures of the plastic lock serial number, pet." She instructed.

"Yes, Ma'am. I am honored that you are willing to be my keyholder and let me prove my devotion to you in that way." I humbly replied, truly grateful for her interest and desire to control me.

"I enjoyed myself during this visit and have decided to allow you to keep proving yourself to me. I want you to make arrangements to come to visit me next month and get yourself a hotel room nearby my house. If that goes well, I will consider letting you move to my town and get yourself a cheap run down apartment close to where I live so that you can serve me and do the chores I expect you to complete daily."

I was ecstatic at hearing that she was making plans for the future with me included as a strong candidate to be her slave, her property, her servant.

"Thank you, Mistress! I will make plans as soon as I get home and send you the details. I really enjoyed your visit as well and hope to continue to amuse, entertain, and serve you to the best of my abilities!" I replied.

I carried her bags to the check-in stations and stood behind her as she finalized her flight's boarding pass. Once the check-in was completed, she pulled me behind her by a belt loop to the TSA line and put my chin in a firm grasp with her fingers, then pulled up the belt loop harshly, giving me a wedgie. She softly slapped my face then gave me a hard swat on my bruised ass and said: "Behave yourself, pet. I will be checking on you and have one of the Dommes from the club who will come over to administer punishment if I feel that you have been naughty... or maybe if I just want to see some pictures of your red ass!" she smiled.

I watched from the upstairs gallery as she made her way through the TSA line, and waved goodbye with a tear in my eye as she disappeared into the corridor to the trams. I suddenly felt hollow and empty without her nearby and began to miss her immediately. My cock was vacillating between excitement from remembering all that had transpired during the course of the visit, and flaccid from the sadness of her departure.

A few minutes later, my phone buzzed and I saw that Mistress Val had sent me a picture. It was a photo of me on my knees, ass up, with a butt plug in my tush, and bright red stripes from the cane across my ass and thighs. I lit up and smiled and sent her a thank you text and told her how much I was already missing her and wished her an easy flight.

I felt that I had reached a major step in the progression of becoming her slave, and that filled some of the emptiness and made me feel warm and thankful to her. I was excited to get home and make plans for my trip to her town to visit her and continuing to serve her. Her visit had gone beyond my wildest fantasies, and I was proud to have met most of her expectations. I felt closer than ever to becoming her property.