Session with Shemale TS Apple India

Story Info
I then removed her jeans and panty and I could see her long.
1.2k words
4
5.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eagerly want to have session with shemale here in India so i searched for website and book an appointment with one Filipino shemale named ts apple. Here is the experience of my session with her.

I fixed my appointment with her on whatsapp and she was very polite and quick in response. Her price range was high. She charged me 12k but trust me you will not lost a single rupee after service. She told me to be cleaned properly. I went to her location and she welcomed me with top and jeans. We talked for a while then I went close to her and kissed her cheeks for a while after that I started kissing her lips and trust me she is a best kisser. While kissing her lips I put my hand on her stomach and start moving it towards her cock which was solid rock and fully erected.

After kissing I removed her top and I could easily see her big boobs hiding behind her bra. She was well perfumed so was smelling pretty good. I opened up her bra and her big and soft boobs were popped out of it and I started kissing them and pressing them. They were really soft. I suck them for a while, meanwhile I started licking her neck and then slowly moving my tongue towards her armpit and then licked her armpit. As they were perfumed so smelling really good and i enjoyed licking and biting them.

I then removed her jeans as well as panty and I could see her long cock which was cleanly shaven and was smelling really good. I took her cock in my palm and started rubbing it then I started rolling my tongue along her cock meanwhile she was moaning and encouraged me to suck more. She made me sit on my knees, put her cock in my mouth with her both hands behind my head and she started fucking my mouth. She put her cock deep inside my throat. I started coughing then she removed it for a while and again put it deeper into my throat once I stop coughing. She was little wild at that time but it turned me really hard. She then made me lay down on bed, she was standing near a bed and in that position she put her cock in my mouth and started fucking my mouth, she put her cock in my throat again. She jumped on the bed and sit over my chest. She kissed me for a while then I took her cock and start sucking it and told her fuck my mouth and she did it. After that she put her soft ball in my mouth in the same position (me lay down on bed and she was sitting on my chest). I started sucking and licking them. I started massaging her ball with my tongue. Took them in my mouth and popped them out of my mouth.

I made her lay down on bed and told her to raise her legs I then kissed her cleanly shaven ass hole. Her ass hole was pinkish. I started rolling my tongue around her little asshole. Put saliva there and I really enjoyed rimming her. I already told her to clean it as I like rimming and she did it. While licking her ass hole she was moaning loudly and pushing my head towards her ass hole. I was also trying to go deeper with my tongue but I couldn't as her ass hole was tight. She then tried to expand her Asshole by stretching her hip with both hands and I licked her little hole there. I put my finger in her Asshole and started fingering her Asshole. I then tried to opened up her Asshole with my both Hand's first finger and it really opened up then i tried to put my tongue deeper in her Asshole with putting lots of saliva there. After rimming her ass hole exactly 15-20 mins she removed my pant and started sucking my dick. She thanked me for cleaning it and told me that she likes this type of cleaned cocks. She was giving me blowjob very professionally and was looking expert in it. I did deep throat also. After blowjob she rimmed my ass hole and sucked my ball in between rimming, which turn me on really hard.

We did 69 after that. I was on bottom and she was on top. During 69 she was fucking my mouth very hardly and puts her cock deep up my throat at that time she was very wild and I like that so I tell her to fuck my mouth harder and go more deeper in my mouth and she wonderfully did it. I did also penetrate my cock deep in her throat during 69 and made her sit on my face and lick her ass hole and tried to put my tongue deep inside in her ass hole. I did tongue fucking her ass hole but her tightness of ass hole couldn't let my tongue go deeper which I like the most.

Once we finished it we both wear condoms. I first lubricant her ass hole with my saliva and trying to put my cock in her little ass hole. At first it was difficult but I lick her ass hole for while again and put lots of saliva and this time my cock was going inside her Asshole. She was moaning loudly during that. Finally a little more push and my dick was fully inside her tight Asshole. I fucked her in doggy style and after that in missionary position. During Missionary i licked her armpit which was very cleanly shaved and smelling great as she perfumed them already so I enjoyed licking her both the armpits. During that position I was Cumming so I removed condom and started Cumming on her boobs. During second shot I fucked her in flatiron position first and then in cowgirl position. During cowgirl position I was kissing her and also licked her armpit in that position too as I couldn't control licking them. Second time I cum in that position itself in condom.

After my turn, Its her turn now, she made me lay down on bed, raised my legs and started licking my asshole. She put saliva over my asshole and roll her tongue all over my asshole meanwhile she was licking my balls and pulled them with her tongue inside her mouth. After lubricating my asshole with her saliva, She made me stood in doggy position and tried to put her cock in my asshole, as it was my first time i was not able to take her shaft. She applied some coconut oil to my asshole and again tried to penetrate her shaft, i could feel her shaft entering in my asshole but it was very painful to me. She stretched my asshole with her both hand and with full force she put her entire cock in my little asshole. I was cried in a pain, her entire shaft was in my asshole, but after a minute my pain was started vanishing, she realise it and again she started fucking my asshole. After her 5-6 strokes, I started enjoyed her shaft so i told her to increase the speed and she immediately start fucking me with her full speed, i was moaning loudly and enjoyed at the same time. After 5-6 minutes of fucking, she started cumming inside my asshole in condom. We cleaned ourselves and finished the session. We talked for a while and then I left. I was there with her 2 hours. I have written every minute detailed of that.