Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 17

Story Info
Ray and Shannon celebrate while Jamie turns over a new page.
3.1k words
4.5
1.4k
00

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Ray watched her leave and listened to her go up the stairs. He looked at Shannon, and when he did she put her hand over her mouth to stop a laugh. Ray did the same. They began to stalk up the stairs to make sure Jamie was gone before they began gloating in jubilation. They got to the main level and looked out the window to see her pull away, when she made it out of the drive they erupted in celebration.

"Boom baby!! You are amazing! She is going to be perfect!" Ray exclaimed as he grabbed her in a huge bearhug. She returned the hug and put a huge wet kiss on his cheek as she grabbed both of his ass cheeks really hard, punctuating it with a loud audible SLAP with both hands.

"Oh God you kept it together so many times when I knew you wanted to laugh or say something or blow your fucking load during that blow job." Shannon said, her voice thick with excitement. "That looked fucking amazing: was she fucking amazing? Does she suck a great fucking dick? Can that bitch suck a cock or what?

"She is worth keeping, yeah." Ray said triumphantly.

Shannon licked his ear thoroughly as she knew he loved it, then shook loose of the embrace and backed away. As she did, she put her hands together over her head and began to shake her hips in a sexy as fuck belly dance for him. She shook her hips emphatically to make the 15 $100 bills shake with them. It drove Ray crazy with desire, despite the fact Jamie had just sucked him dry.

Shannon then turned around and shook that thick juicy butt of hers, making that money dance even more. She completed her turn and faced him again, still grinning a huge grin, when she stopped, bent at the waist just a bit, and did that booby shake that made Ray even more horny. Then she spoke:

"Boom Baby indeed!" she said, excitement oozing from her voice. "Now get the fuck over here, I'm going to fuck your brains out right fucking here. You fucking earned it this time baby. Every part of me is about to be yours and I'm gonna strap my fucking pussy on to you like I haven't in weeks. You thought sex was good Saturday...."

"It was so fucking good Saturday baby!" Ray interrupted.

"Shut the fuck up and get over here!" she said. Ray complied. Shannon knelt down and jerked his short and boxers down in one quick rip as Ray peeled off his shirt. He was hard as a rock, which surprised even him.

'This is gonna be great!!' He thought inside as Shannon started licking his balls 'Having just been sucked off by our new pet I'm going to last forever!! I am going to wear her ass out for a change!!'

"What a great fucking night..." he sighed out loud absent mindedly.

"Baby, I haven't even warmed up!" Shannon said confidently. "That wasn't even the appetizer, that was just the opening cup of water."

"Then get to fucking work!" Ray challenged with a grin as he grabbed her hair roughly.

"Yes Master!" she said as she rose and pushed him to the ground.

She stood over him, and subtly and seductively pulled both strings on her bikini bottom until the knots came untied and it fell into his stomach. The $1500 spilled over him as it fell out of her swimsuit. Her pussy was cleanly shaven, as always, and looked wet and delicious. His dick was bulging and started to ache with desire.

"Oh baby..." he moaned before she had even touched him. The top came off next, as she just as seductively untied the knot behind her back and then the one behind her neck. She grabbed it as it fell and threw it on his face while she said:

"Don't you fucking move!"

She turned around, showing off her amazing thick round ass, giving it a few shakes back and forth. She lowered herself down, grabbed his cock, and put it deep in her soaking wet pulsating pussy. She then started pounding his pelvis with her ass, riding him in a reverse cowgirl with everything she had.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Smack! Smack! Smack!! Slap!!! Slap!! Slap!! The sounds of sex and the impact of her bouncing on his raging hard on filled the room. She began to moan and he heard himself blathering the typical "Oh Yeah's" and "Oh Fuck's".

'She is really giving it to me!' he thought as she kept pounding on his dick. 'I think it's time to challenge her again!' he thought deviously.

He started slapping each ass cheek one at a time while she was on her way down, and said slyly:

"So baby is this the appetizer? I'm not sure, but I'm ready for you to get to business! Where is the god damn dinner plate?" he said through the moans, trying his best to sound cool and collected.

"Fuck you!" she screamed tightening her pussy around his dick and moaning like a banshee as she continued working that sexy fucking ass up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down...

He kept smacking her solid muscular ass, one cheek at a time, over and over again and his dick kept sliding in and out of her glorious pussy. Pussy juices dripped on him.

'What a fucking moment!!!' he thought. 'But I'm going to make her work for it!' He challenged her again:

"Fuck me? Fuck you! You said the ball licking was a cup of water, I'm ready for a god damn dinner!" he said through the slapping sounds of ass to pelvis and his hands to her ass.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh god.... Fuck You!" she began to stammer, her motions became less fluid and became more random. The moaning picked up and the F word was almost every other word now.

"You are going to cum aren't you!" he exclaimed, trying to call her out. "That's bullshit, I'm not done with you yet!"

"Fuuuu...." She tried to say as she came. She clamped down on his dick as she did. It was an incredibly moment! One of the greatest orgasms he had ever given her, in his opinion, and when it was over she almost collapsed on his legs.

"Oh no you don't!" he continued to press "I'm not done with you yet! Our new pet took care of the easy one, now I can really play with you!"

He pushed her off of him and rolled her on her back. She offered no resistance, only a gentle moan of satisfaction as her body was maneuvered into a prime position. Ray grabbed her feet, lifted her legs, laid his body on the back of her thighs and entered her again. She moaned, indicating a bit of pain and pleasure.

Ray began pumping away at her still wet and juicy pussy, watching her magnificent tits bounce up and down and feeling her body move the same way as he gave her everything he had. He held nothing back. Over and over he pummeled her while trying to think about anything except that juicy vag he was balls deep in. Baseball, tomorrow's dinner, how much gas is in my tank, do I have an opening tomorrow or am I booked. Anything to occupy his mind and extend his time fucking this beautiful woman he was lucky enough to call his wife.

Try as he might, the end was near. It was almost over. So, he made his intention clear:

"Since I broke that fucking bitch's will first in that hotel and set her up for you to conquer, I get a God damn bonus!" he said through now labored breaths, "I'm going to cum in your mouth, and you are going to swallow every bit and fucking thank me for the privilege!"

"Yes Sir! Yes Sir!" she said though moans of pleasure

"Now sit up, it fucking time!" he blurted out, not sure if he could last long enough to pull his dick out of her pussy and get it in her mouth fast enough. "Be quick!"

She got up quickly as he stood up and she grabbed his cock with one hand and wrapped her lips around it as she grabbed his ass with her free hand to hold herself close. He exploded in her mouth. It was amazing! His whole body quivered as he did so, and he grabbed her hair and the back of her head to steady himself as it happened. She instinctively pulled her head back as he filled the back of her throat with his cum, but she steadied herself before she did so. He also had a firm grip on her hair and held her down over his cock so she couldn't back away and spill cum all over.

"No mess!" he commanded with all the authority he could muster.

She backed away, looked up, smiled, looked in his eyes, and swallowed everything he gave her.

They didn't say a word. They didn't have to. What happened had been amazing in every sense of the word and neither of them felt they needed to put words to it. Ray wasn't sure what words could even cover what just happened. A few words came to mind: amazing. Awesome. Incredible. Wonderful. But these were just words. People used them to describe a sunset of a view of mountains. This transcended all that: they had just worked together to enslave a beautiful 6'1" amazon and had maybe the best sex ever.

'I also had my cum swallowed by two different beautiful women in the same night!' he realized with pride.

That was a night to remember, no words needed. They showered together, changed, and curled up together in the master bedroom of the house and went to sleep.

**********

Jamie woke up the next day feeling quite different than any day the past 2 weeks. This was different in more ways than one. First: the pain. She was in so much physical pain from the punishment she took the night before. Her back, shoulders, neck, and jaw were killing her. Her entire torso ached with stiffness and soreness. The neck and jaw were by far the worst culprits.

'You were the victim of too many headscissors Jamie.' she thought to herself silently.

But it was a strange sense of pain. It didn't hurt. Correction: it did hurt, it hurt like hell, but it was a strange kind of hurt. It didn't bother her like it did after her last session with Ray. This was more of a pain from accomplishment.

"It's more like being sore after a hard workout when I haven't worked out for weeks" she said out loud, still alone in her bedroom.

She also felt great mentally and emotionally. She felt like she was a brand new woman, the feeling of a weight being lifted was still the best way to put it. She felt a burden she didn't know she carried had been lifted. She couldn't explain it to herself any better than that. It was strange, but she felt terrific and was excited to start a day at work.

She showered and got dressed in her normal clothes and looked herself over. She looked fine. Just fine. Professional and conservative. Exactly what she felt she should be wearing. Nothing was too tight, no extra skin was showing, and nothing brought attention to her. It was her normal, every business day look.

"Not today!" she said enthusiastically.

She took it all off and hung it neatly back in her closet. Instead, she grabbed a tight black dress that came just below her knee, knee high black boots with a two inch heel, a white blouse that showed some upper chest but no cleavage (this came after Jamie made sure that neither Ray's nor Shannon's toes left any red marks on her chest during any victory poses from the night before). She topped it off with a blazer to cover her arms and shoulders but not her butt.

"I'm going to show you off a bit today with this dress!" she playfully told her booty.

With the heels on the boots she stood at 6'3", which was plenty to look down at nearly every man in her office. The shirt and skirt may make them drool a bit without compromising her standing and without giving the women (or men) a chance to slut shame her. She felt it was the perfect look to match her mood. While she had felt great upon waking up (very sore, but still great) she felt even better now. She looked herself over in the mirror again, turning to check out her backside.

"When you look good, you feel good! I think I look and feel great!" she said out loud.

She had a great day at work. She loved the dominant clicking and clacking that her high heeled boots made as she walked through the halls, and she got a few comments about how good she looked and the great mood she was in. Even better, her co-workers were going for margaritas and tacos that night. That made a perfect end to a great day.

She got home around 8, showered, and opened her laptop to check her session email. She answered all the messages, even the time wasters, and booked with a man she had wrestled a few months earlier. He requested Friday night at 8 and she obliged. She didn't normally schedule sessions for Friday or Saturday nights, but she missed out on the $1500 when Shannon made her give it back. So, she felt she could use the money to help make up for that. Plus, this guy tipped big last time and was an easy and fun session, she expected more of the same this time.

She had a date with her circle of friends for Saturday night, and she was excited about the weekend.

'I should be pissed off that Shannon took the money back, right?' she thought silently 'Especially when she made me put in in her bikini like I was some guy at a strip club.'

That thought was mostly drowned out by other thoughts, mostly thoughts absolving Shannon of any wrongdoing and thoughts that the money was better off with Shannon than it was with her.

'Shannon probably deserves that money, and I gave it to her willingly. No one forced me too.' she thought.

She looked at a few of her favorite websites and got through the rest of her emails. She was looking forward to her next session and went to bed at 9:30.

The rest of her work week went just as well as Wednesday did, and her session Friday night at 8 was super fun too. She walked out with $550 after the fat tip and crushing that guy.

A thought had began building in her mind, despite everything going so well: why had Shannon and Ray not called or texted? She began to wonder if something went wrong or if she had done something wrong. She was excited to see them again. She had a craving and desire to see them again. This desire became stronger after she dominated her client on Friday. Seeing him thoroughly enjoy being crushed and defeated made her really want to experience that feeling again.

'When is she going to call? Is she going to call?' she thought absent mindedly at one point Saturday afternoon.

The text from Shannon came at 7:45 while out with her friends:

"What are you doing?" it said simply.

"I am at the minor league game with a few friends." she texted back immediately. She remembered being warned not to ignore texts or calls. Shannon's response was quick:

"Ok. When the game is over, tell them you are going to head home for the night. Then pack an overnight bag and all your sexy session bikinis and outfits. You will be staying with us tonight. Text me when you leave your condo."

"Ok. I will do that. It should be around 9:45 or 10, I hope that's ok." Jamie texted back.

"That's fine." It said flatly

Jamie wasn't sure what to think, but she was excited! She was so excited!

'I hope she isn't mad at me for any reason.' She thought silently while taking in the live game in front of her. 'I wonder why I'm staying the night? I wonder if we are going to wrestle? Will they make me lick their feet again? What about Ray's feet? Do I really want to lick their feet? I think I do? Yeah, I definitely do.'

She was giddy with excitement!

The game ended and she disappointed her friends when she bailed on a few postgame drinks. They pleaded for her to go and were quick to say they wanted her to meet some guy. It seemed he was a mutual friend of theirs. She thought they might be trying to hook her up with this guy, but she thought there would be another time. Jamie felt bad not going out, but she hadn't made any plans for after the game anyway, so she didn't feel too bad about it. She said bye, said she would definitely go next time, and they went their separate ways.

She went straight home and packed a bag and all of her bikinis that she sessioned in regularly. She didn't have any "sexy outfits" like Shannon asked for: most clients wanted bikini or short spandex volleyball shorts paired with a sports bra. So, she packed all her spandex and sports bras too. Sometimes they wanted leggings, business attire, or every day styles of clothing but Jamie didn't consider any those incredibly sexy, so she left them at home. She texted Shannon after she zipped up her overnight bag and left within five minutes of getting home. She drove straight to the mansion that was owned by their friend David, her mind overrun by excitement and a curiosity of what awaited her.

"I wonder if this David is really a friend who inherited that house or if he is a slave to Shannon." She wondered out loud in her car as she drove there. "She did say that she has "high standards for her slaves", and the word was definitely "slaves" and was plural." she continued to wonder out loud to herself. "I bet I'm not the only one, assuming I'm able to make it to enslavement... I'm not sure I'm there yet." She continued to talk to no one in particular as she drove.

She got to the house at 9:40 and walked to the door. She knocked, even though she knew the house was huge and no one may hear. She got out her phone to text as the door opened and Ray looked up at her and smiled.