Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 25

Story Info
Now fully enslaved, Jamie ride continues.
3.1k words
4.78
2.4k
1

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie settled into a bit of a glorious rhythm after that Friday night. Her roll at work continued, and she had a meeting with the partners about a potential big new account the company was vying for. If they got it, they were going to consider Jamie for the lead. This was huge!

'This is how a make partner here someday!' she thought during that meeting.

She took Shannon to the bank and convincingly spun a lie about adding her to her bank account so they could better coordinate funding a new online eBay idea. She did her budget and gave it to them, she was also informed her tribute would be $800 per month.

Jamie thought that was incredibly steep, but Shannon looked her in the eyes with that hypnotically piercing star she had and told her:

"Anything worthwhile fucking costs Jamie, and you get what you pay for. Also, no one ever values a God damn thing that they get for free."

She thought about it, then Shannon reminded her two sessions would cover it. After that, Jamie was ok with it.

She also emailed Tim since she didn't have his phone number and invited him to have a drink with her some night that week. She proposed a bar that she had never been to so she would not run into any friends. Tim accepted and she now had a date for Thursday at 7 pm.

If there was something above being on Cloud 9, she thought she was there!

The next few weeks went by incredibly fast, and her and Tim had hit it off (as she expected) and were soon dating regularly and openly. She had not introduced him to her work or out of work friends yet, but both groups new she had a new man in her life and playfully harassed her constantly to meet him.

She served Ray and Shannon about once a week. Mostly it was similar to the night they officially enslaved her: dress sexy, cook, serve dinner, rub and lick feet, massage backs and necks, laundry, and other tasks they like to see done. Shannon also liked long ass rubs and weekly pedicures, so Jamie watched some YouTube videos on how to do both those properly.

She continued to session, managing to book about two per week to continue to bring in extra money.

To cap of the incredible run of amazing weeks, she had sex with Tim after their sixth date in three weeks. It was incredible! His massive body came with an equally massive dick, and that was pretty amazing too. That dick on that man was all hers, she hoped to keep it that way!

The one downside, the only thing missing that she wanted to happen, was another wrestling match with her owners. She had served four times in the past three weeks, but no beatdowns. She wasn't even sure if she could or should request a beatdown. She did find that she wanted to lose to either of them yet again, and she also knew that was pretty weird. She yearned to give control, even more control, to Ray and/or Shannon and put her physical health in their hands. Better yet, under their feet and between their toes. She wanted to beg for their mercy, to feel some pain, to be put in her place and manhandled by a 5'5" man or a 5'5" woman who were both probably 40+ pounds lighter than she was. She had an idea, and she decided she was going to go for it.

Ray had mentioned he liked superheroines, so through some internet searches for "slutty adult Halloween costumes" she had come up with a costume she thought he would love and an idea she thought they both would go for.

She bought a Madam Liberty bikini that was just like her usual wrestling bikinis: a top that tied at the back and behind her neck and moderate coverage bottoms that tied at the hips. It was just a bikini, but she paired it with accessories from real Madam Liberty and Crimson Justice costumes: a knee length red Madam Liberty cape, a red Madam Liberty miniskirt with gold trim and topped off with Crimson Justice's tiara. She tried on all the individual parts at home to make sure they would all fit (no more red harem slave girl problems) and every individual piece would match and work with each other. She did not like either pair of costume boots, so she bought matching red knee high boots with a three inch heel. She looked in the mirror and decided she looked amazing. What's more, the boots put her close to 6'4", nearly a foot taller than her new owners.

"Ray, if you like superheroines you are going to love this!" she said aloud while admiring her creativity in putting four distinct purchases together to form one "fucking slutty" superheroine costume. "I just hope you want to play the supervillain and crush Super Jamie."

She also picked up red and green harem slave girl costumes online that fit perfectly, then bought pink and sky blue genie costumes from the same store. She now had six costumes to wear that she thought looked slutty enough that her owners would enjoy.

'Now I wait to be called to serve' she thought. Lucky for her, the very next day after successfully putting together the superheroine costume she got a text from Shannon asking what she was doing the next night after work. It was a Wednesday, and she had no plans for the night. She had just seen Tim the night before and they were seeing each other again on Friday, so her Wednesday was free.

There would be no cooking, Ray and Shannon were having dinner with a friend and wanted Jamie in the kitchen of the mansion at 7 after it was over. She arrived at 6:50 pm sharp, let herself in, changed into her own personal Super Jamie outfit and was waiting in the kitchen by 6:55. She was overwhelmingly excited, and she found she could barely contain that excitement.

She put the eight $100 bills of her tribute in a neatly arranged fan on the counter next to her and thought:

'God, I hope we wrestle!' she thought as she waited 'Please, please, please, let's go to the ring and wrestle. I look amazing and I want to see Super Jamie go down! Come on Ray, let's do this!'

Shannon walked in alone and went to the refrigerator. As she did so she looked Jamie up and down and exclaimed:

"Holy shit you look fucking amazing! Super Jamie or Superslut?! How tall are those fucking boots?! Make's no fucking difference, Ray is going to love this! His fucking dick is going to be hard the moment he lays eyes on the sluttiest fucking Madam Liberty ever. But fuck what Ray thinks, I fucking love it! I. Fucking. Love it! Good girl Jamie! Good fucking girl."

Jamie's chest filled with pride at the profane outburst and praise from Shannon.

'It's weird how I want their praise so badly and I go to such lengths for them...' She thought and she took stock of how she felt after Shannon's response to her outfit.

"I'm not even going to put on your fucking collar yet, I want Ray to see you just like that. Grab that case of beer and come here." Shannon said opening the fridge. Jamie grabbed the beer and followed as Shannon went on, it was obvious she had enjoyed some beer already despite the case being unopened, but she was nowhere near drunk. Shannon grabbed the $800, put it wordlessly in her back pocket, and went on:

"Karina is here. I was going to leave the cock sucking skank behind when we left the restaurant but Josh got called in tonight. Now she has nothing to do, so the bitch is here."

"That sounds good Goddess" Jamie said as she trailed Shannon, her eyes admiring how great her butt looked even in the regular jeans she was wearing. They got to the room with the massive TV where she was enslaved a few short weeks ago and where Ray's face immediately lit up upon seeing her.

"Jesus...." He muttered under his breath as his mouth dropped open a bit. Karina laughed and paid Jamie an insanely profane compliment as only Karina or Shannon could do. Karina then said:

"You may want to pick up that fucking jaw Ray, your wife is right there. Thinking of superheroes, she's a bit like a trampy she-hulk: you won't fucking like her when she's angry!" They both laughed as Shannon retorted a "Fuck you bitch!" in response. Karina continued:

"And fucking look, her fat fucking ass hasn't shrunk down from last time she Hulked out! I'm amazed it isn't still fucking green!"

The banter continued for a moment but Ray was speechless. He still had not spoken or taken his eyes off of her. Her pride swelled even more at the obvious desire all over his face.

"Baby, I want to beat the fucking shit out of her...." Ray said calmy but assertively as the two women went silent immediately upon him speaking. ".....I want to so fucking bad, oh my fucking God, you don't even fucking know."

Karina, who sounded a bit drunk, quickly chimed in:

"Did Ray just use the word fuck four times in the same run on sentence? Ray, you never cuss like us!? Ever! Shan, he fucking wants this, just fucking look at him." She looked at Shannon and continued "You fucking want this too, don't you? I don't have to be profiler to see you both want her in the ring. What the fuck?"

"Ray has a superheroine fetish. He loses his fucking shit watching a superheroine lose or get manhandled, even in a fucking cartoon, it drives him fucking crazy. He also gave it to me, like a fucking STD! Playing his superheroine games over the years made me realize I have a superheroine fetish too. We have two fucking PhD's and we don't have a good answer for why that is. Ain't that fucking weird?" Shannon said.

There was some more profane banter while Jamie moved to put the beer in the fridge when Ray spoke again. It was calm and collected, but she could hear the excitement he was trying to contain:

"Baby, lets double team her. Us dressed in evil black, her in that glorious heroine color. I know what I am going to wear, you have to wear that tie up black thong bikini you got a few months ago. Karina can film it."

"I can't wear that! Supervillains don't have their fucking tits falling out and out of their fucking..." Shannon started to say as Ray interrupted:

"Baby, it will work. I'll do the wrestling, you supervise and attack as needed. We make it like that Collector video: I will do the collecting, you be the puppet master. Just throw in a few holds of your own when I have her beaten and maybe choke her out from behind early on."

Jamie looked to Shannon, who was clearly thinking it over. Jamie didn't know anything about this "Collector video" he mentioned, but Shannon clearly knew exactly what he was talking about. Karina spoke next:

"Wait. I'm fucking filming? Ok, sure, I've done it before, but no fucking yelling at me," she said in a complaining tone, "I'll do my best, but I don't work for fucking Hollywood. But what "Collector video" are you talking about? And wait a tick: you both have a fucking fetish for beating the shit out of superheroines? How did I not fucking know that?"

"I just tell you 99% of everything, that's the fucking 1%. Just remember what we fucking told you last time about videotaping, your face might fit really well in my ass if you fuck this up!" Shannon snapped with a laugh. More profane banter between the two was interrupted by Ray:

"Baby?"

"Ok, but not that thong bikini, I can't Ray. It has no fucking support, I just...." Shannon began to say, her tone soft and conciliatory, holding her boobs when talking about the lack of support "....it's only fucking purpose is to make me eye candy. I fucking can't. How about volleyball shorts and a sexy sports bra? I have that other black bikini, the one from Mexico, how about that?"

Ray didn't speak, but he stared right through Shannon in a way Jamie had never seen before. There was a pause, Karina broke it by saying:

"It's a fucking standoff!"

Shannon broke first, which surprised Jamie immensely, and spoke:

"Ok, but I will be fucking limited! The villain can't have her tits falling out, ok."

"Like I said," Ray spoke directly again, his tone firm as Jamie noticed excitement behind the words "you play the puppet master, I will do the collecting."

"Fuck yes! I'm excited! Let's fucking do this!" Shannon's attitude turned on a dime and she beamed as she ran over to Ray and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. She looked back to Jamie and said "Are you ready for this? My man is motivated now!"

"Yes Goddess. I was honestly a bit disappointed that there had been no sessions the past three weeks, I was hoping Super Jamie would get crushed tonight too."

"Don't fucking blow smoke up my a....." Shannon started to say. She stopped suddenly and walked over to Jamie and grabbed her hands, interlacing their fingers, and looked up at her. Her face got a bit more serious as she said:

"Are you just saying that? Or did you really want to wrestle and lose to Ray tonight while wearing that?"

Jamie noticed there was no profanity in the questions. She also knew she couldn't sneak a lie past Shannon, especially while she stared through her eyes and into her soul like she was able to so often do, like now. So, she was honest:

"While I waited on you in the kitchen, I thought to myself 'Please, please, please let's go to the ring and wrestle. I think I look amazing, I'm almost up to 6'4" in these boots, and I want to see Super Jamie go down.' I put a lot of thought and work and money into this outfit: I bought an expensive Madam Liberty bikini to start, the tiara was from a Crimson Justice, the boots were almost $100, and the rest was from a Madam Liberty costume." Jamie said honestly while looking down at Shannon. "Madam Liberty is my favorite superheroine."

Shannon smiled widely "Good girl Jamie!" she turned to Ray and continued "She is into this baby! She wasn't just fucking blowing smoke up our ass! Come here Jamie, we need to talk while I change."

Jamie followed through the maze of the mansion until she got to what was obviously the master bedroom. It was huge! It also had huge double doors that opened to a deck outside. The bed was the largest she had ever seen, comically huge for two 5'5" people. Overall, the room was a bit of a waste of space in her opinion: sure it was huge, but a bedroom doesn't need to be huge. Jamie could not fathom what a person would do with all this unused space.

As she followed Shannon, she replayed the events of the past few minutes back in her mind. She had never seen Ray take charge over Shannon that way. Jamie always assumed Shannon led the relationship, and for the most part that was the case. However, it seemed Ray had the power to trump Shannon's desires. She began to wonder about the power dynamic between the two. Whatever they had going, it seemed to work for them.

'I wonder how often Ray puts his foot down and overrules Shannon? I may have to watch a little closer to find out....' Jamie thought to herself as they entered the bedroom.

Shannon was talking consistently, so Jamie stopped focusing on the room and recent events and paid attention. Shannon talked from inside the walk-in closet and coached Jamie on the roleplaying game they were about to play. Jamie was to be Super Jamie who had been stripped of her powers earlier by Ray (Shannon didn't specify how). Ray was the Collector and wanted nothing more than to defeat and capture Super Jamie. Shannon was Ray's Master, the Puppet Master, and she wanted Super Jamie to be her super slave and pet. Jamie smiled as she noticed the overlap between the fantasy they were about to play out and her real life situation.

Shannon walked out in just the bikini (no coverup or robe) barely containing her in the top and barely covering her with the bottom. As Shannon led them back to the ring, Jamie also noticed the bikini didn't cover anything in the back. She noticed she was a bit mesmerized by the sway of Shannon's thick thong covered butt as it moved back and forth, step by step, towards their little game.

'I know I'm not gay, so why does her body capture my attention so much...' she wondered as she walked back to the location of the beating she was so looking forward to.

Shannon continued to talk and coach Jamie through her role, what to say, and what not to say. She ended by saying "Consider yourself an actress and this is a movie of your fucking demise, just try not to break fucking character. Ray has never done this with a true fucking amazon like you, if he hasn't creamed his fucking shorts yet he is going to have the time of his fucking life."

When they got to the ring room, she knew what to do, what to say, and what was going to happen. She was excited! She climbed straight into the ring where Ray was waiting. He had on black gym shorts, black knee braces, black bands around his bicep and forearms, a black headband, and black cuffs around his ankles. He was shirtless and had a look that gave away joy, determination, excitement, concentration, and overall, an intense anticipation for what was about to happen. Shannon climbed in after her and said:

"Ok baby, just like we've seen before!" She gave him a knowing smile as she said it then continued:

"Let's go, bitch! Where's my camera jockey!" as Karina entered the ring too.

After some banter, Shannon said in a loud tone that made everyone stop and start the game:

"Super Jamie!"