Setting Wife Up With Our Lawn Boy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you, Amanda," he whispered, looking down at her.

"Oh, Tanner," she whispered back. "I want you too. But I'm married. I love my husband." I could tell her remaining resistance was unraveling fast.

"I know," Tanner acknowledged. "But he's not here, is he?" He leaned in towards her so that their foreheads were almost touching.

I saw Amanda consider Tanner's question, the tension between them reaching a boil. I knew that deep down, though, Amanda had already made her decision.

She pulled Tanner into a sudden kiss. Then, before he could react, Amanda pushed her body against his, her desire crashing through what little remained of her resistance.

Tanner seemed surprised by the intensity of Amanda's move, but he quickly regained his composure and returned her kiss with the same intensity. The sounds of their mouths smacking could be heard clearly on the camera; I'd never seen Amanda so openly passionate before. Their bodies pressed together with such force I was shocked that they were able to keep their balance.

Amanda drew back first, just long enough to pull Tanner's shirt from his body, revealing his slender but well-defined torso. Tanner took advantage of the pause to pull up Amanda's shirt next. Even before he had fully removed it, Amanda worked to uncouple her bra. She let it fall to the floor as soon as Tanner had freed her arms. They couldn't strip fast enough.

They pressed in together again, kissing some more, but now also running their hands over each other's bare chests. I could see Amanda's nipples were hard, and she began to moan softly as Tanner's fingers teased them. For her part, Amanda couldn't seem to get enough of Tanner's bronzed abs, tracing over them like she was trying to commit them to memory.

This mutual exploration only lasted seconds, though, before Amanda began to undo Tanner's shorts. She struggled for a bit, stubbornly refusing to pause her kisses even for a second, but at last she was able to release them. She tried to pull both his shorts and boxers down at once, but her angle was bad, and Tanner had to help her the rest of the way.

Tanner didn't give Amanda a chance to appreciate his now fully naked body though—he immediately undid Amanda's own shorts and removed them, followed shortly by her panties. They had managed to remove all their clothes in mere seconds.

Tanner's erection was aimed squarely at Amanda's navel. When they pressed together again, kissing just as passionately, it became trapped between their bodies, the head of his cock extending past her belly button. The skin-on-skin contact must have been too much to resist, because Tanner began to move his hips upwards ever so slightly, rubbing his cock along Amanda's stomach.

This teasing lasted mere moments before Tanner was spurred into further action. He grabbed Amanda in a bear hug and lifted her onto the island, knocking her coffee off in the process. The cup crashed to the floor and shattered, but the two lovers didn't seem to notice. Amanda squealed with exhilaration at Tanner's show of strength, before leaning back and spreading her legs slightly for him. Tanner took advantage by stepping in and aligning himself with Amanda's now exposed womanhood. Without hesitation, he pressed forward, filling my wife with the part of him that should have been forever off-limits. Tanner was just months out of high school, yet he had managed to seduce my wife—fifteen years his senior—twice now. It shouldn't have been possible.

And yet it was.

Once Tanner had pushed as far inside Amanda as he could go, he paused for just a moment, enjoying the sensation. Amanda took the opportunity to wrap her legs around Tanner's hips, pulling him even more tightly against her. Neither of them said a word, but I could see ecstasy on both their faces. There was no denying that Amanda wanted this just as much as Tanner did.

Guided by Amanda's legs, Tanner began to work himself into a rhythm. Withdraw and thrust. Withdraw and thrust. Withdraw and thrust. He built gradually, Amanda's fit body bouncing on the island a little more with each motion. I couldn't believe how hot the scene was. This eighteen-year-old was taking my wife in the middle of our kitchen; his youthful vigor on full display as he pounded her. Their tan bodies meshed together, forming a union that defied all boundaries—age, fidelity, or shame itself.

I came at this point, but even then, I couldn't stop watching the scene.

Amanda's juices had by now thoroughly coated Tanner's cock, and it glistened in the light every time he pulled out. His cock was indeed very respectable, and I could tell Amanda's pussy had done some significant stretching to accommodate it. She began to moan softly, biting her bottom lip and scrunching her eyebrows together, like she was an actress in an adult film... the key difference being that she wasn't acting. She couldn't seem to decide whether to look into Tanner's eyes or stare at his cock as it plunged into her innermost depths.

For his part, Tanner never took his gaze from Amanda's face. He'd fixated on it, enraptured by her uninhibited expressions of lust. There was no question that Amanda had fully given herself over to him, her transformation from ambivalent acquaintance to enthusiastic lover now complete. There would be no going back this time.

Amanda reached her threshold first, her legs clenching suddenly around Tanner's waist, interrupting his rhythm and holding him deep inside as she began to orgasm. Tanner instinctively tried to restart his thrusts, but Amanda held him too tightly. I could see her whole body shudder, her muscles all firing at once. I could only imagine what her pussy was doing to Tanner's cock. Her moans of pleasure filled the room.

That was enough for Tanner. He gasped suddenly and tried to force himself even further into Amanda. I couldn't see it directly, but I had no doubt that he was now flooding Amanda's cervix with millions of sperm. She was on the pill, but to my fevered mind, it didn't matter. Tanner's seed was once again swimming inside my wife. If my body had been capable of it, I would have come again there.

Even once their orgasms subsided, they sat there, basking in the afterglow. Amanda and Tanner both breathing heavy, sweat glistening on their bodies... still pressed together, joined at the waist. They looked like they would have been content to stay there forever.

Amanda ended the moment first. She unhooked her legs from around Tanner and sat up, pulling herself against Tanner's body. Once again, she pulled him into a kiss, but this one soft and tender, rather than fiery and desperate. Tanner kissed her back, cupping her face affectionately in his hand. Their lips pressed gently together a few times, before Amanda pulled away.

They hadn't spoken at all during their carnal encounter, driven by pure desire. But now Amanda found her voice again.

"Tanner... that was incredible. I've never been fucked like that before. Where was that the first time we had sex?" she asked wondrously. She sounded like a teen who'd just given up her virginity—rather than the thirty-year-old wife that she actually was.

"I'm a quick learner," Tanner shrugged self-deprecatingly. "So, that was better than Mr. Long?"

Amanda ran a hand through Tanner's shaggy hair, considering his question. After a moment of thought, she finally responded. "As I said before, I love Brian. He really is a good husband. But on a physical level... there's no comparison. You just seem to get me in a way that he doesn't."

Tanner tried to suppress the grin that spread across his face, but he failed miserably. I wasn't sure what he enjoyed more—the fact that he was a better lover than me, or the fact that Amanda was now freely admitting it. I should have been crushed by Amanda's words, but there were now two Brians. Husband Brian and Voyeur Brian. Husband Brian would have been devastated. But Voyeur Brian loved watching Amanda's unraveling faithfulness. And it was Voyeur Brian who was present now.

I returned my attention to the recording.

"So, does this mean that I don't have to keep my distance anymore?" Tanner asked, unable to keep the excitement from his voice.

Amanda smiled at Tanner's open anticipation. "I think we can work something out. But let me get down—I need to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, sure, sorry," Tanner said. He stepped backwards, pulling his now-limp cock out from Amanda at long last. It was covered in a mixture of Amanda's lubrication and his own semen. The camera angle allowed me to see a tiny stream of semen leaking from Amanda's pussy as well.

With effortless grace, Amanda closed her legs and hopped to the floor. Tanner was unable to resist giving her a small smack on her ass, which earned him a playful smirk in return. Tanner stared at her body as she walked away, legs pressed slightly together to keep from leaking his semen onto the floor.

While Amanda was in the bathroom, Tanner finally noticed the broken coffee mug on the floor. Using his bare hands, he carefully moved the shattered pieces to the trash. He was thorough; there was no sign of the mess after he'd finished.

When Amanda returned to the kitchen, Tanner gave her another passionate kiss—maybe he was afraid she'd change her mind about him again?—before going to the bathroom himself.

While Amanda waited, she pulled her clothes back on and wiped down the island, removing any possible signs of her indiscretions. Once finished, she walked to the living room couch, bringing Tanner's clothes with her.

Tanner reemerged a short time later, and Amanda called him over to her.

"Here, you can dress while we set some ground rules," she said motioning to his clothes. Teacher-Amanda was coming out.

Tanner nodded obediently as he reached for his boxers.

"First of all, this stays between us. If I so much as suspect that you've hinted to Brian or anyone else what we've been up to, I will deny it with every breath, and you'll never touch me again. But if you can keep it secret, I'll let you keep visiting. You still have a week left before you leave, after all. Does that sound fair?"

"More than fair," Tanner agreed, clearly unable to believe his luck. "I won't tell a soul."

"Good," Amanda said, satisfied. "Now, Brian will be home tomorrow, so I won't be free then. But he goes back to work on Monday, and I'll be free all week. But just in case something changes, I don't want you dropping by unannounced. Text me first to make sure it's clear, okay?"

"Sure. Text first. Got it."

"Just to be safe, I'm going to put you in my phone as the electric company. If you want to talk, text me something about my bill or confirming my number or whatever. Something believable. If I'm available, I'll respond. If not, don't text me again until I reach out first."

"Pretend I'm the electric company. Easy enough." Tanner echoed.

"Good. Now, I don't know when Brian's going to be back tonight. Supposedly he'll text me when he's leaving, but I don't want to risk it. You should go, but don't worry, I'll see you Monday. Gotta make use of our time together while we have it, right?" Amanda winked seductively.

"Absolutely. You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear you say that." Tanner grinned.

"Save that enthusiasm for later. You'll need it," Amanda said, not bothering to hide her own excitement. "Now finish getting dressed. Gotta play it safe, remember?"

Tanner nodded and finished dressing as Amanda watched appreciatively. Once Tanner was re-clothed, she spoke again. "You know, Brian was spot-on earlier when he commented on your attractiveness. But he was wrong about one key point."

"What was that?"

"That you would need to be older to catch my interest. You're young, yes. But in the way that matters, you are absolutely a man."

I saw Amanda's flattering words sink into Tanner's mind. I would have died on the spot if an attractive older woman had told me that as a teenager; I wondered if Tanner realized exactly how lucky he was. He started to approach Amanda again, likely wondering if he could get a second round, but Amanda held up her hand.

"No, we have to be safe. Save it for Monday."

Tanner obediently stopped, regaining his senses. "You're right. Until Monday. I'll see you then, gorgeous."

"See you then, handsome." Amanda shot back playfully.

And then Tanner was gone.

**

Once again, I found myself on the couch, utterly exhausted but utterly high from watching my wife give herself to Tanner. Unlike the first time, though, this time Amanda showed no ambivalence about it. Hell, she was actively planning to continue.

I knew that there was no question I'd pushed my obsession too far. The situation was now self-sustaining and no longer needed me to support it. I counted myself lucky that I could at least keep up with how it developed, thanks to my hidden cameras and the ability to discreetly check Amanda's phone, but still... Knowing that Amanda and Tanner were fully prepared to keep going was a sobering thought.

I briefly considered coming clean to Amanda; confessing my role in the entire situation. Or finding a way to somehow 'accidentally' catch them in the act and put a stop to it.

But ultimately, I decided against these ideas. Ruling out confession was easy. I knew that despite Amanda's seeking sexual fulfillment elsewhere, she did love me and wanted to stay in our marriage. But if she discovered how I'd manipulated her, that might change. So that was out.

Catching them in the act was more promising. But I ruled that out too. If I were to walk in while Tanner was balls-deep, Amanda would be mortified. Even if I were to promise that I wasn't upset, that instead I found it incredibly hot, her shame might prove too powerful to bear. Her self-image was intricately tied to being a loyal, good wife. Sure, she wasn't that anymore, but compartmentalization is a powerful tool. It's one thing for your paramour to know of your unfaithfulness... but your husband? There'd be no compartmentalizing that.

But the biggest deciding factor was that Tanner was leaving soon. Amanda and Tanner might wish to remain fuck-buddies for the indefinite future, but they simply wouldn't have the chance. In a week, they would be done, regardless of their desires.

And if I'm being honest, the idea of having a week's footage of Tanner and Amanda together was too much to resist.

With that, my decision was made. I would continue to watch and wait.

**

Sunday proved uneventful. Amanda and I did our usual weekend routines, and surprisingly, I didn't sense a distance between us. It really did seem like she had forgiven me for my rude behavior on Saturday; no doubt influenced by her own transgressions.

By now, Husband Brian had replaced Voyeur Brian, and admittedly Husband Brian was a little hurt that his wife weighed a teenager's sexual prowess as superior to his own. But I knew that it likely had less to do with Tanner's actual ability—or my own lack—than the taboo nature of their relationship. Even if I was a true Casanova, a ten-year marriage will never carry the same thrill as an illicit affair with the lawn boy. Or maybe that's just what I told myself to feel better. Who knows.

I did play up my affectionate side though; testing to see if Amanda still loved me as much as she claimed. She responded favorably, restoring a measure of my self-confdience. Tanner may have been her new obsession, but it seemed like Amanda knew I was still the most important man in her life.

Despite knowing what the upcoming week might bring, I slept soundly. But as it turned out, I underestimated just how wild it might be.

**

That week proved to be one of the most insane weeks of my life. Sure enough, shortly after I'd left Monday, Tanner dropped by the house, where Amanda quickly ushered him in wearing nothing but a robe. They barely made it to the couch before they started a furious fuck that was just as intense as their last one. Once they'd finished and cooled down, Tanner revealed that he had cancelled all his other lawn appointments, pretending that he'd had to leave for college earlier than expected. In other words, he could stay with Amanda all day... or at least until I returned from work. I expected Amanda to turn him down—to avoid getting caught, if nothing else—but she didn't. She agreed.

And sure enough, they did spend the day together. Initially, I didn't have the time to watch it all, but I saw enough to draw some conclusions. It turned out that despite their age difference, they did click well. Obviously, Amanda and Tanner didn't have a lot in common outside of sex, but between their flirting and shared attraction, their non-sexual interactions proved just as natural as their sexual ones. I suspected that Amanda being a teacher made it easier; she was used to connecting with younger people... even if not quite like this.

The two of them ate lunch together, cuddled on the couch together, and even cleaned together. They fucked again that afternoon too. But rather than dive right into the action, they introduced foreplay for the first time. I watch Amanda give Tanner the blowjob of his life; her sucking on his cock like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted. Afterwards, she let him take her doggy-style, giving Tanner full control over her body. The eighteen-year-old took advantage, railing her so thoroughly that I was surprised she was able to walk after.

Tanner didn't leave until I was heading home from work, and even then, he left reluctantly. Amanda seemed sad to see Tanner leave too, despite knowing he would return the next day. Their infatuation was clearly two-sided now.

The rest of the week was a sex-fueled blur. Amanda and Tanner fucked more times than I would have thought possible, either from a desire standpoint or a physical one. Tanner, I understood. A horny teenager having unrestricted access to the MILF of his dreams? Of course, he'd be fucking constantly. But Amanda? I'd never seen her express so much interest in sex. It was like she'd been celibate our whole marriage and was now making up for lost time. Amanda wasn't as young as she used to be; I knew she had to be in a constant state of soreness... and yet she never stopped. Maybe, like me, she couldn't.

The two of them fucked in almost every room of the house. They fucked on the couch, on our marital bed, in the shower, on the laundry room floor... If a room had a horizontal space, it was fair game.

Their positions were equally varied. Normally, Amanda and I stuck with the tried-and-true missionary, but with Tanner she was much more adventurous. They returned to doggy-style a few times, but also sprinkled in reverse cowgirl, prone-bone, and an especially intimate position where Tanner was spooning her. At one point, Tanner even picked Amanda up and fucked her against the wall. He gassed out quickly, but I think the moment had a profound effect on Amanda, who'd never been manhandled quite like that before.

Surprisingly, what turned me on the most was watching Amanda teach Tanner how to be a better lover. As the initial thrill of their sex wore off, the quality of their techniques became more important. Amanda wasn't going to cum from a quickie like she had at first.

And so, Amanda began offering Tanner little hints and tricks. Most of the tips were specific to her—focus here, avoid that, this is how you go down on me, etc—but she gave good general advice too. Be considerate. Experiment. Communicate. Have a sense of humor. Realize porn is subpar sex. Be confident.

Tanner did indeed prove to be a quick learner, putting Amanda's hints into action; their mutual pleasure rising accordingly. Even though their fucks had lost their novelty, their improved connection more than made up for it. I had to give Tanner credit; most teenage guys would have been deeply offended at even the suggestion that they weren't naturally perfect in bed. But the results spoke for themselves.