Setting Wife Up With Our Lawn Boy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda, please..." Tanner begged, unable to withstand the tension.

Amanda looked up at Tanner again and smiled. Keeping her eye contact, she slowly moved her mouth over the head of his penis... but still didn't seal her lips around it. Only when she saw that Tanner's sexual frustration was at a breaking point did she relent at last. She closed her mouth around his girth.

Tanner moaned with pleasure as Amanda began to work her oral magic. Her enthusiasm was undeniable as she moved up and down along his rod, using her tongue to tease it along the way. Tanner was too large for Amanda to fully take in her mouth, so she transitioned to jacking him off with both hands while using her tongue to play with his tip. Keeping her pulsing motion, she began to gently wring her hands in opposite directions on his shaft; not enough to hurt, but more than enough to stimulate. She did it so naturally and eagerly, that I don't know how Tanner managed to avoid cumming then and there.

Tanner must have sensed he was progressing too quickly, though, because he stopped Amanda a moment later.

"Holy shit, Amanda. Where did you learn that move?" He gasped as he stepped back slightly.

"You liked it, huh?" Amanda grinned seductively. "Mackenzie give you head like that?"

"Not even close," Tanner replied awestruck, still coming to terms with how effective Amanda's technique had been. She had never tried that counter-stroke with me, I noted with jealousy.

Amanda didn't let Tanner catch his breath for long. She stood and grabbed his hand, pressing it against her pussy. "Now's your chance to return the favor."

Tanner didn't need to be told twice. Leaving his one hand between her legs, he used his other hand to gently guide her back towards the couch and then down onto it. It was Tanner's turn to kneel now, and he crawled in front of Amanda's center, her legs spreading open for him.

I could tell Amanda was already plenty wet, but Tanner didn't rush. He began by kissing the inside of her tanned thighs, slowly working his way up to her pleasure center. Amanda watched his progress expectantly. By the time he reached her pussy, she was biting her lips with anticipation. Tanner now used every trick she'd taught him about pleasuring her. He hit all of Amanda's sensitive areas with his tongue and fingers, kept his rhythm, and slowly built his intensity, all the while making frequent eye contact with her.

I expected Tanner to work her up quickly and then progress to the final act, but he surprised me. He took her all the way. After several minutes of Tanner's pleasure, I saw the telltale signs of Amanda's approaching orgasm. Her rapid, shallow breaths; her face contorted in pleasure; her muscles beginning to tighten. Tanner's practiced technique was paying off.

And sure enough, moments later Amanda let out a gasp, her hands gripping the couch cushions tightly as Tanner kept up his tongue and finger motions, riding out the hormonal storm that raged around him. After several seconds, it finally subsided.

"Holy fuck, that was good!" Amanda spat out between breaths. She glanced at Tanner between her legs, who grinned devilishly back.

"Hope you're not quite done yet," he said, standing up, his cock still very erect. He leaned over and scooped Amanda's legs up onto the couch, so that she was now lying fully on it. Tanner then climbed up over her, situating himself between her legs in a missionary position.

He didn't enter Amanda right away but began rubbing his cock along her stomach as he stared down into her eyes. They'd made love plenty of times by this point, but there was something new about his gaze now. It was like he was seeing her as an equal, rather than the older, more experienced woman she was. For her part, Amanda seemed that she had long since forgotten that Tanner was just a teenager. She looked at him now like she had once looked at me; a young lover, eager for her partner's attention.

It didn't take Amanda long to be ready for more. She began to stroke Tanner's cock as it passed over her belly, causing him to push against her grip. After a few slow thrusts, Amanda began to guide him downwards. Soon the head of his cock was against her opening.

"Be careful," Amanda warned softly. "I'm not on the pill anymore."

"I will," Tanner reassured her.

It was at this moment that I first realized the danger of the situation. I'd become so used to Amanda being on birth control, that it didn't even occur to me just how risky sleeping with Tanner might be now. And yet, I realized, I was more turned on than ever. Besides, I was watching after-the-fact; however this encounter went, it was already done.

I returned to the video.

After offering his reassurance, Tanner began to slowly push himself into my wife. Amanda watched him disappear into her; biting her lip as she adjusted to his size. Once he had settled as far as he could go, Amanda folded her legs behind Tanner's hips, keeping him in place against her.

"Hold on a second, I want to remember this moment," Amanda said softly. She closed her eyes. "I can feel your cock throbbing inside me."

Tanner didn't respond, but instead leaned down and kissed Amanda, first on her forehead, and then on her lips. Amanda kept her eyes closed, her mind still disseminated throughout her body. Tanner maintained his stillness, waiting for a cue to proceed.

Amanda opened her eyes. "Tanner, make love to me," she commanded softly.

Tanner obliged.

Like before, their lovemaking was both passionate and tender. Their animalistic drive was still present, but it was now tempered by mutual affection and care. They became lost to one another, unified again in a place outside of space and time, reaffirming their connection that might dull but could never be severed.

When they orgasmed together, their earlier words of caution about Amanda's lack of protection had long since been forgotten. Tanner spilled every drop of his seed into Amanda's fertile womb, and although I couldn't know for sure, I felt it in my bones that he impregnated her in that moment. The random neighborhood teenager who just happened to catch Amanda's attention that fateful spring day had made her his own, completely and utterly. Amanda may have been married to me, but she'd never truly be mine again.

My own orgasm was so powerful that I almost blacked out.

Once Tanner had finished pouring himself into Amanda, he collapsed on top of her, utterly spent. They kissed softly a bit more, awash in the gentle sea of their now-placated desire. Tanner smiled down at Amanda but didn't say anything. He didn't need to.

Amanda returned his smile. "So much for being careful, huh?" she asked, but without a trace of reproach.

"Sorry," Tanner said sheepishly. "I completely forgot. You're not mad at me, are you?"

Amanda took Tanner's face in her hands and planted another kiss on his lips. "Not at all."

They stared into each other's eyes for a time, baring their souls to one another. Tanner was still pressed between Amanda's legs, and in my mind's eye I could see his DNA binding with hers deep inside her body; cementing their link down to the molecular level. Their connection now incarnating as a new life.

"So. Do you feel like we have unfinished business still?" Amanda asked, breaking the silence.

Tanner looked down, considering the question, as Amanda ran her fingertips along his sides. He looked back at her. "As long as we're apart, I'll always feel like we have unfinished business."

Amanda looked at him with deep affection. "Me too," she admitted. Then, almost as an afterthought, she added, "I think I'm falling in love with you, Tanner."

I saw a multitude of expressions pass over Tanner's face. I doubt even in his wildest dreams he ever expected to hear those words leave Amanda's mouth. He broke into a wide smile. "You have no idea how happy you just made me. I've been falling in love with you since we first met." He kissed her again, long and deep. "I want to be with you, Amanda. I don't care if we have to run away together. I want to spend my life with you."

Amanda's expression turned bittersweet. "I know. But I can't just drop everything. I'm too old to start over. I have a job. I have a house. I have a husband."

"We'll find a way to make it work," Tanner said earnestly. "You can move out to the college with me."

"That's more tempting than you know," Amanda sighed. "But I'm not ready to take that step just yet. Give me time. I need to think about things. About us. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course. I'll give you as much time as you need. But just say the word, and I'll come running."

"Thank you," Amanda said, giving Tanner one last kiss.

When they separated, Tanner removed himself from Amanda at long last and stood on the floor next to her. He helped her off the couch and pulled her into a hug. "My beautiful woman," he said as he squeezed her tightly.

"My handsome man," she said, returning his squeeze. Their naked bodies still seemed unwilling to separate. His young, muscled body bound to her mature, full curves. Masculine and feminine in perfect symmetry.

Tanner didn't leave right away. They still had some time before I arrived home from work, and they took advantage of it. After going to the bathroom, they returned to the couch, where they spooned naked. They didn't have sex again, but just lay there, enjoying each other's touch and company. Occasionally, Tanner would say something—tell a story or reminisce about one of their earlier encounters—eliciting a giggle from Amanda. But for a large portion of the time, they just lay there in silence, soaking in each others' essence and warmth. There was no denying their compatibility, despite their age difference.

When it was time for Tanner to leave, I could sense the impending separation ripping them internally. They re-dressed and gave a final, reluctant kiss in the foyer.

Just as Tanner started to reach for the door, Amanda stopped him. "Tanner, wait. I have some things I want to say before you leave. I just want you to know how much it means to me that you came here today. We may not have spoken in months, but I never stopped thinking about you, even after we stopped texting."

"Me either," Tanner seconded.

"And I know it may be months before we can see each other again. A lot can happen in that time. You may decide to go your own way with Mackenzie, or I may decide to stay with Brian. But whatever happens, if we're meant to be together, we'll be together. And you'll always be special to me, no matter what."

"I know we're meant to be together," Tanner replied. "But I'll give you the time to think it through first. Whenever you're ready, I'll be here for you."

"I appreciate that, more than you know." Amanda smiled one last time. "But hurry up and get out of here—I can't stand to drag this out anymore."

Tanner nodded obediently. The next moment, he was gone.

That was the end.

Once I'd finished the video, I was numb for some time. I knew I should feel angry or devastated or betrayed, but I felt nothing. It was as close to an out-of-body experience as I'd ever had. My life partner had confessed her love to someone else. And a teen at that. It was so ridiculously unlikely that I still couldn't believe it had happened. She was a grown woman, for heaven's sake. How could she love someone who was barely out of high school? Someone she'd known for less than a year and only in the context of sex?

Objectively, I knew that I still had options. Even now, there were ways I could handle the situation. Tanner and Amanda wouldn't be able to meet again for a while, after all. They could still communicate electronically, but I wasn't as worried about that. Their in-person chemistry was the problem; distance would cool them off.

But then there was the matter of Amanda's possible fertilization. I could have found some Plan B, given it to her discreetly...

But I didn't do anything. I didn't even try.

A part of it was a sense of resignation. It was entirely possible that Tanner's sperm would be a dud. Couples had trouble conceiving all the time; my previous attempts with Amanda were proof of that. Plus, Amanda and I had sex ourselves just a few days prior. I was just as likely to have fertilized her as Tanner was. But even if Tanner was the one to pull it off, I realized I didn't care.

Because I deserved to be punished. After all, none of this would have happened in the first place if it weren't for my influence. I was the one who hired Tanner. I was the one who pushed Amanda into his arms. I was the one who kept them together, even when they were drifting apart. There was only myself to blame for whatever consequences I faced now.

So, I accepted my fate.

Yet despite my worst expectations, Amanda and I didn't separate immediately. Our marriage felt like it had lost something critical, but over the next couple months, we stayed together, going through the motions. I still loved Amanda deeply, and I got the sense that Amanda still loved me too... even if not the way that she now loved Tanner. But regardless of Amanda's ambivalence, we did stay together.

And on the surface, we were fine. We still laughed, we still hung out, we still had sex. But in quiet moments, watching TV or laying in bed, Amanda was elsewhere mentally. Weeks passed like this, and although I didn't see any more hint of Tanner physically, his shadow was everywhere.

Still, when Amanda told me that she was pregnant, I was overjoyed. I didn't care who the father was, and I had no intentions of finding out. For all practical purposes, the child would be mine. For the first time in months, I felt peace. Suddenly, there was hope for a future with Amanda after all.

I don't know what the upcoming months will bring. Maybe Amanda and I will find a way to pull ourselves back from the brink again; for our child's sake, if nothing else. Or maybe the foundation of our marriage has already rotted away, and we're just passing time until its inevitable collapse. I don't know.

But now I've created life—either directly myself or indirectly through Tanner—and that knowledge brings me comfort.

No matter what comes, I will always have that.

**

Author's final note: As I warned at the beginning, I'm well-aware that this story might elicit strong emotions, both positive and negative. But it is the story that needed to be told, and so here it is.

With this second part, I am done with the story of Brian, Amanda, and Tanner. Obviously, their story continues, but it will have to remain unwritten. There are two possible paths that their lives could take, though, and I leave it to the readers to determine which they prefer.

In one scenario, Brian and Amanda's marriage survives, but forever changed. They have a child, of uncertain parentage, that they raise together. Amanda never forgets Tanner, but she learns to live with his absence. Likewise, Tanner never forgets Amanda, even though he finds his own path without her. Brian never quite comes to terms with the consequences of his actions, constantly vacillating between deep regret and a sense of aroused accomplishment. He still masturbates to the videos of Amanda and Tanner, even as he continues to try to win her heart back. Amanda never admits her connection to Tanner, and Brian never admits his knowledge of it. Their lives are mostly unchanged on the surface, but underneath, passions simmer discontentedly. But perhaps Brian and Amanda are able to reconnect one day, though, either as parents or as lovers.

In the other scenario, Brian and Amanda's marriage dissolves. While still pregnant, Amanda tells Brian she wants a divorce. Brian is devastated, but he doesn't fight it. He admits everything to Amanda and accepts responsibility for bringing her and Tanner together. Amanda takes the revelation dispassionately, telling Brian that while she is disgusted by his manipulations, losing her is punishment enough. They separate cleanly, even if not amicably. Brian moves out, spirals into depression, but somehow keeps going. Maybe he finds happiness again someday.

With Brian gone, Tanner transfers to a local college and moves in with Amanda. His family is scandalized when they discover their relationship, accusing Amanda of being a cradle-robber. Their attempts to force Tanner to leave her fail, though, and once Amanda's child is born, they come to a begrudging acceptance. Like in the first scenario, it is unclear if the child is Brian's or Tanner's, but Tanner raises it as his own, regardless. As a couple, the age gap between Tanner and Amanda becomes more evident initially, but as years pass, its significance fades. Eventually, it becomes almost completely unnoticeable. Their sex lives continue to burn hot. They find their happily-ever-after... or at least as much as the real-world allows.

**