Settling In the New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, stop that...'

'Then what are you waiting for?' she exclaimed as he pushed her back and leaned over to kiss her, to trail kisses down her body as his fingers began their slow dance over and then into her pussy. She was wet and wanted little or no preambles. She was breaking every rule by going with him so soon.

Darryl raised her legs and trailed kisses over her tummy, breasts, neck, and shoulders before he went down again, slicked his lips and tongue over the softer flesh to the insides of her thighs until she responded to his urging claims, rested them on his shoulders as the tip of his penis brushed over her pussy's lips, parted them, and teased against her clit. He looked down as if in awe at what he was doing. In that look she also saw a request, asking for permission.

'Yes, you crazy man...I want this with you, but pull out. You're not wearing a rubber and I'm not changing it, not even with you.'

'Got you...'

'You soon will have!' she yelped as he entered in one long, sinuous, and probing thrust that opened the way to him taking her. The whole situation, their circumstances of meeting such a short time ago, defied all reason but it was too late to turn back. She was already feeling the thrills and trills that his movements within her aroused. She wanted him and what would follow; reached out to grab his butt cheeks and squirmed underneath him; clamped her pussy's muscles on him and worked his dick as far as their awkward position allowed.

They made soft noises of pleasure and heard the squelch of his penis gliding over moist flesh as she set a demanding rhythm.

'Go on, do it for me now that we're at it!' She is making the most of it, the clamp of her pussy's walls around him as the swollen head of his prick slides in and out of her until it feels that he can go no further.

Darryl complied, fucked her as she demanded, fast and energetically, their panted breaths joining the symphony of sounds that accompanied the pursuit of pleasure and consummation of the act.

'Jeez, I can't hold it back much longer!' he gasped, leaning into the cushions as he felt the nagging tightness in his sac and the pressure in his prick as she wrenched and drew on him.

'With me then!'

She made him pull away as he burst over her belly, jetted wads of warm cum over her body and undersides of her breasts, one hitting her chin as she looked down to see the covering of her skin. She rubbed her clit furiously while he resumed humping in and out of her, his cum slicking his skin, also, as he entered her trembling body and she clung to him, basked in the heat of ebbing pleasure.

'That was good...quick but good,' he kissed, finally, easing away and kneeling before her, the welts on his skin only now to be seen where she had clung to him. He smiled and then sighed as he took that in.

'Sorry, but I got lost in the moment.'

'Don't I just know that's so.'

He gazed at her as Tash sat on her settee, her legs still parted and rosy from his movements over them, her pert breasts exposed to his slow caresses that moved down to her glistening pussy's lips.

What had she done to deserve the attention that he had paid to her almost from the moment they had met? Just what was she doing in delighting in the feel of his cum on her belly and breasts, in resuming her claims on his penis, uncircumcised and long, a wand of flesh that had found her so darned quickly and as she wanted?

'I guess it can only get better,' she suggested, moving to sit upright as he too moved up onto his knees to embrace her out of gratitude and the undoubted pleasure that had been discovered. 'Let me get on with the rest of my day...won't you?'

'And we meet again tonight, shall we?'

'Yes, but I'll message you...and we go back to how it was in the beginning. That way we look forward to it so much more...thoughts expressed when we're out of sight of each other.'

'Until later, then?' Darryl tried to kiss her as she got dressed in her cami top and shorts, her bra and thong still lying on the floor.

'No, don't do that,' she said with a gentle shove. 'If I let you do that I'll want so much more again, and I'm not in a rush to live that way again with anyone.'

Darryl kept from saying anything in reply until he stood in the doorway and made ready to leave her. 'That was special...'

'Yes, for me too, and the first time I've done anything like that to help a neighbor settle in. My next text, or message, will be the start of something new, count on it.'

Darryl heard only the soft click of her door lock as it closed behind him.

12