All Comments on 'Seven'

by ragnarok1

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Short and to the Point

Guess it was a good thing it was only a .22. This is probably a more likely scenario than some of the other previous written outcomes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Seven

Seven years would be worth it, out in three while the bitch lives in pain. Better ending than death!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He should have used a Pick Axe Handle

Boy are you gonna get it when HDK & Kimmi read this ! They are LW's version of The Moral Majority you know .

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgalmost 6 years ago
Re: Your opening list of suggestions

You forgot to include - don't bother writing!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
A Good Flash Story****

A complete story a beginning and an end. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
7 IS A LUCKY NUMBER

compared to a life time being crippled, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong category

No loving wife here. This belongs in Fetish. It's revenge porn.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Ironically delicious

Almost unpalatable until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What the hell?

Hope this is your last story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yeah...

I'm guessing you've never shot a .22 in an enclosed area. They aren't deafening in the least. Nor would that bullet go through two bodies in the way you describe. Should have gone with a higher caliber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh well, at least

you learned how to write a good ending...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great read

I liked it .5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid asshole. Asshole! Asshole! Piece of shit! Sonofabitch

You are not a writer just a useless deplorable wingnut! Sicko. Sexist mysoginistic useless asshole.

Ending: asshole gets raped in jail and finally discovers he is a natural born gay bottom slave. He becomes Bitchboy for the aryn brotherhood and is in demsnd voz he loves to toss salad and swallow piss. But jail guards and Blacks and Lstinos want some too. Shit. Deplorable is so good at this shit. All pro shit. Aryn brotherhood pimps him out for so many cigarettes.

Now deplorable turned sissy fag comes out of jail and is looking to become drag queen and be gang banged daily. But hit man hired by ex shoots his ass dead. And it can't be connected to her on any way. And the world is a much better place.

And old asshole deplorable author chokes and catches heart attack whilst I fuck his throat rather lustily just to cum fast... I just wanted to steal some shit but saw him writing lame story jerking old shrivelled dick with one hand. He is TNT truly not talented but can he suck dick? Lets find out. Shit I just rammed it and just came real hard and killed an old bitter shithead deplorable. Shit. Next one please

avidfaavidfaalmost 6 years ago
To anon 6/13

You were filled with feelings that enraged you, so you wrote a story (a comment) to work those feelings out, a violent story with repeated rapes and murder.

The odd thing is, you think you did a good thing, yet you still think that ragnorak1 did a bad thing by writing a much less malevolent, much less angry, much less violent story to work out his feelings.

You're a bad person.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 6 years ago
Writing for the express purpose of irritation

Is usually bad form. Nothing new or ironic, no value.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Get help

Pathetic psycho.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Meh

Only read because it was only one page, still a waste of time.

Just to take this seriously for a moment, I find it INCREDIBLY hard to believe that a woman crushed by her husband's infidelity would cheat on a doting husband with he ex!

I'm no legal expert, but I would think that he's got a good case for temporary insanity.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Actually, for an LW story, . . .

. . .I found it slightly more realistic than some. He catches his wife screwing around, and reacts instantly, rather than weeks of cold plotting, aided by his ex-Army Special Forces or Navy SEAL buddies, and their former FBI surveillance expert friend. He reacts without thinking or hesitation, and suffers the consequences himself, getting some revenge, but paying a price for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Short & sweet!!!

Personally, I like it! No matter what many spineless assholes say... he did right.

By many here, he should get down and lick guy's cum out of her asshole, but he wasn't gay or transgender to do it.

5

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Worth

The 7 year's to know both are stuck with each other. Since no one else will want them.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
What the actual fuck?

Why?

WHY did you write this? What on EARTH was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You do realize...

That this is an erotic story site, right? People come here to read sex stories. This story is something for Lifetime network. Don’t fall victim to those pathetic whiny assed little bitches who cry every time a story includes a wife enjoying another dick. That’s what the whole category is supposed to be about. It’s weitten right on Literotica’s description of the LW category. The fact that you bowed down to the one or two slugs who spend all day posting negative comments from their multiple accounts is sad. You are better than that. This site is a porn site. Happy endings are a staple of porn. People don’t come here to read about divorce, shootings and killings. Many come here to be entertained, maybe turned on, and some to get off on what they read. Anyone who gets off on a wife getting shot has serious mental issues. Please go back to what you think erotic literature is and not what the vocal minority tells you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SAD!

Still don't see how the Loving Wives category has devolved into revenge porn. I get it that there are a lot of sad, angry men whose wives have jilted them but that doesn't mean that the people who started Literotica intended Loving Wives to be a term of sarcasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Violent garbage

Way too little information and way too much violence. What was the point of this mess? Made my skin crawl. Mindless garbage.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Why would she cheat on him? And with her ex-husband?

And since when is a .22 deafening? Or able to penetrate two bodies? And if he was suffering temporary insanity, why shoot only once? And why was he defended by a PD and not an actual lawyer?

Too many questions and zero answers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whackadoodle is right (mostly)

To many damn questions. But I'll answer one of then. NEVER fire any pistol inside without hearing protection, 22s included. It's an unpleasant experience.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Strange story.

First a comment to last anon:

The oldest "cheating and consequences" story

I've read here is from 2003.

15 years (minimum) and you've just noticed

LW has that catagorie?

It's true Literotica is mostly about sexual fantasies,

but it is about so much more.

There are already two comments here from people

who don't know what Lit, is.

To these people I'd like to say:

Wouldn't it be wiser to check your facts

before you make your comments?

This is a strange story.

I found it funny.

Maybe it wasn't meant to be funny

and it only means I've got a sick sense of humour.

Who cares, I enjoyed it.

Too much missing to give it top ratings,

but 4 out of 5 from me.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
I'm not a lawyer but...

I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once. Even a PD with only seven months experience would know to use Temp. Insanity The only real thing I saw wrong with you story was being stuck on seven..

muncher354muncher354almost 6 years ago
Lol

Troll story i see

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Amusing Fantasy

And a lucky shot which killed two birds with one stone. Revenge with survival is hard to come by in the States.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only Seven Years?

This is what's wrong with our legal system. This moron only got seven years??? He should have gotten life in solitary without the possibility of parole.

In a sci-fi universe, he should have gotten his spine surgically severed, and then suffered the agonies of a long rehabilitation process, then had it repaired, then severed again, and so forth as long as he lived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Haha

Funny reaction to the complaints from your other story.

That will teach them not to complain, or they’ll get more stupid shit like this story. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Justifiable homicide

In some states it still Justified homicide so think of that next time dumbass

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Since Kimi and HDK seem unwilling to accept their duty, the void must be filled.

Nature abhors a vacuum. Seven is such an inadequate number. I am thinking 30. A nice round number, no? How about 30 stories by some of the best writers from across the categories? That sounds more like the right number, to me. Laptopwriter, Jezzaz, Stev2244, DeYaKen, Eclare, ChloeTzang, Girlinthemoon, Amyyum, HDK, Todd172, RichardGerald, Angiequesophie, AdrianLeverkuhn, Ahazura, Carvohi, Cpete, DTIverson, Lostboy, Mainefiddleheads, MattblackUK and many more. Stories of the sea, deep water, river boats, fishermen and mermaids. Yes, I think 30 would be the right number. There may be the odd shooting, even. How cool is that? Maybe even an epic poem!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
@blackrandi1958

What does your comment have to do with the tale? Just wondering...

About the tale. Let's call it even. In fiction that's the best you will get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not much to say

Definitley not an award winner.

KyuzioKyuzioalmost 6 years ago
@blackrandi,. are you saying what I think you're saying?

A new water-themed story event? Yay! Love it!

As for this story, not bad, but a few details to be considered. As said before, a .22 is not deafening and wouldn't penetrate 2 bodies, a newly m intend lawyer would easily defend this as a crime of passion, but the man would still serve time (3-5 years). Don't listen to annoy, he's just jealous he isn't brave enough to try and publish a story.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 6 years ago
Troublemaker

Ragnarok1, you certainly stirred the pot with this one. I enjoyed the story and also the raging bizarre comments. Considering some of the readers on this site, maybe it should offer online psychiatric services.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 6 years ago
5*s

Loved it! Fuk the legendary critics!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
This story was all based on number seven...

This story was all based on number seven...Even the title...So the writer had to write a plot based on this number...Of course there are a lot of questions unanswered, but for that to happen this wouldn't be a flash story...For me the weak point was the seven wasn't present in the cheaters injuries duration: 77 years was a good number...A good flash story, with a surprising end...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow, only seven years, . . .

and he fucked up both of them, for the rest of their lives, with one shot? Wonder how the betrayers will respond when 10 years later he sends them a photo of himself, with his prison tats, sculpted body (what else they got to do in prison?), on a nude beach, with his current girl friend, or two. With a little note at the bottom: "Considering where I've ended up, it was worth it. How about for you two?" P.S. Enclosed you will find a coupon for some Chucks. But I'm still really sorry. Guess you are too. I forgive you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
7 Minutes, (Wasted Reading This Drivel )!

Flies are circling this stinker!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 6 years ago
Didn't like it much

There didn't seem to be any point to it all. Your previous story was much better.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 6 years ago
Deafening?

Before an author incorporates something in his or her tale, the author should have a little experience with that “something.” A .22 caliber pistol does NOT have a deafening report. High-pitched? Yeah, but not deafening. And the ballistics described are very unlikely. If a .22 hits a vertebra squarely enough to leave a lady paralyzed, it is very unlikely it will ricochet ANYwhere. And they had to be fucking in unusual Kama Sutra position - Hubby would have described it.

An undisciplined Hubby (and terrible character development ... nearly nonexistent.). Basically, seven years in prison was an OK price to pay to ruin two other people’s lives? Not to me ... walk away and do what you want to do for seven years (then more) and let Sweetie’s Ex cheat on her again. And the Ex may not even have known that Sweetie had remarried.

loveloverloveloveralmost 6 years ago
Stupid

& hateful....

cloakndagger772cloakndagger772almost 6 years ago
What was the point?

While I am a well documented fan of hotwife stories and the like, I'm good with a well written BTB tale. This... was not that.

Way, way, way too short. Zero character development, zero reason to empathize with any of the characters or to care what happens to them.

She's asleep with the ex husband on the day of the anniversary, when she presumably expect hubby to be home? That strains credulity.

But the gunshot bit was very clearly written by someone who has likely never held any sort of gun in their life, let alone fired one - and certainly has no knowledge of them.

A .22 is nowhere near "deafening". A single .22 simply doesn't have close to the power necessary to sever a spine and still rattle around inside someone's groin. If a bullet - any bullet - is going to penetrate the spine, it's not going to bounce back to hit a second person... did it bounce off of the mattress? C'mon.

And... for the story to not work out for anyone at all... why bother to read it in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was this....

supposed to be a flash story or did you just publish an outline that you started to flush out. Story had great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Clearly you learned NOTHING, this wasn't even a flash story, it was an OUTLINE, try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it's short n sweet

As long as he wasn't actually sorry, but saying it for the courts...who cares?

He got outta that mess. He put two shitty people in shitty lives.

And he gets free room and board plus work out time in jail. He'll be out in less than a year, all buff and lean. He'll date better women and those shitty people can just exist....wasting away. Great short story, maybe too short though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Short but to the point

Nice flash tale , you get what you paid for dont bitch about it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Cool.

I mean, sure, I wouldn't have mind learning what stupid thoughts made Sue justify her actions, given why she left her ex-husband/new lover before... And on the day of their anniversary too...

Sure know how to pick them, Kurt!

In any case, him getting 7 years for shooting his wife and ex-husband is, MO, the most unbelievable part of this story. Even the most incompetent lawyer out of law school (by the way, why couldn't Kurt paid a decent defense lawyer for his case? For all the work in put in during his first marriage, couldn't he used some of that money for his trial?) could effectively use a temporary insanity/crime of passion plead to get him off. I mean, think about it: dude comes back home, on its 7th wedding anniversary, to find his wife in bed with her ex-husband, after they've fucked each other... don't see how any juror could convict him without taking into account the circumstance.

I've seen whole lot of people walk away for less.

Anyway, that and Kurt asking for forgiveness (seriously, FUCK THAT SHIT - she has no one else to blame for now being a cripple!) are my sole issue with this flash. The rest of it is pretty solid. Given its current score, though, I guess the peacekeeping crow can't relate to Kurt's outburst. Must be nice to be able to keep your look when one of the worst things that can happen in your marriage falls on you.

Keep on the good work, author.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Bang

Good flash story. Two for one to be exact, with a well placed shot. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Uggh

Nothing remotely remotely erotic here.

Perhaps you should post this story to "LiterHatefulness" - woo hoo !

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Perfect little Flash.

Ok, a little too little.

He could have argued he thought she was being raped, assuming it was one shot (maybe two if it was an automatic pistol... you know “nerves” causing the second involuntary trigger pull). Now, if it was 7 shots???

Otherwise a proper BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It is a little strange but put yourself in hubbys shoes and I think 99 out of 100 would respond similar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Seven

Well done..........you have:

Short story

Politics- sorry ass lawyers and unjust sentencing

More Sex

Emotional

No Fairy Tail Ending (Everybody gets fucked up!)

I like it. No God Damn cuckolding!

shaman43shaman43almost 6 years ago
Nuts

Even as a parody I did not like it. Another good writer ruined by the ridiculous critics on here. Petty to the end of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
even with the standards,acrap story

No explanation for anything, just an taking it up the ass to revenge a dumb slut

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 6 years ago
Good Ending

A nice short story, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Flawed

Flawed a.22 would not displayed that damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No One

No one to like or be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Underrated. Everyone fucked up, and everyone paid a price. Fairly original. Also, for the people complaining about the lack of eroticism, it actually had a half-decent sex scene early on. A brief one, to be sure, but it's a flash story, after all.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong!

A .22 can do a lot of damage. They can be deadly. A friend accidentally shot himself in the leg with a .22. His friend took him to the hospital and he died on the way. It seem the slug got in his vein and went to his heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sehen bullets, thumbs up 👍

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bring your political viewpoint...

you tell a good story.

i may not agree with your position but if the story is good and believable and there's sex involved, i'm all in.

keep the stories coming!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

Quick Draw McGraw!...Fucken Hell Man!..... I Can Definitely Say She Is Sorry For Cheating On Him!...Divorce!!....KARMA IS MERCILESS BITCH

Anyway that's my Comment 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
Good Grief!

Well I for one want and need fairy tale endings.

ohhfineohhfineover 5 years ago
Wow

Yup was not expecting that, loved some of your longer stuff

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bank shot

I read this one again. A really good flash story. I find it entirely believable with the fact that so many people have guns now. I hope good sense would rule over my rage in such a situation. If it didn't, I doubt a .45 hollow point would give me a two for one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good little ditty!

OK ...ish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She Screamed

Wait a minute! The shot severs her spine and then her lover’s groin and she is screaming and begging for forgiveness. Hell, I doubt if she could even speak since she should be unconscious or in shock. Short but interesting tale of surprise.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Any shorter and it could be a haiku!

But I liked it. Short and to the point. Loving husbands have to stop doing things that ruin their lives. Repeat after me: turn, run, divorce, celebrate, find someone new. She isn't worth going to jail over.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
TWO FOR ONE IS USUALLY A GOOD DEAL

especially when you compare 7 against lifetimes, TK U MLJ LV NV

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Consise.

Fastest recent flash.

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpabout 5 years ago
Good one 👍

Aaaah she's in a perfect marriage now lol

Dickless and wheels 😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How is this not rated higher?

It's perfect. No fluff or fillers, just raw red meat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not highly rated because they're too many cuckolds on his website

That is the best way to put an end to a cheating slut now wheelchair-bound, married to a dickless moron.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 5 years ago
Bang !

Right in the ass cheek. Happened to a man I knew, in bed with a guys wife. Husband walks in to BDRM grabs his 45 long colt 6 shooter and popped fucker going out window ! Did that ever make the gossip mill in town of 2000 people....

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Caught in the act punishment matched the crimes

Good story enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seven

Well....it's a story. After reading this one, I have no reservations about trying my hand at writing one! Think I'll call it Un-Lucky Seven where the husband shoots and the bullet ricochets off the headboard and hits him between the eyes...bye bye!

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
7. I guess a lucky number for the lucky shot.

4-stars

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

Hey, at least the new husband (former Ex) can't cheat on the slut any longer. Seems it's a match made in hell. Snicker!

Robby_DRobby_Dover 4 years ago
Decisive Husband

No wishwashy cuck, boohooing his fate. This was a decisive man. Out in 5 with good behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kind of stupid!

Kurt’s first wife never cheated on him so why is he so pissed with his second wife cheating on him. As for his second wife she was cheated on by her first husband why would she cheat on her second husband using her cheater first husband. There is no reasoning for these actions in the storyline.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Great

Appeals to my love irony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I see...

... what you did here. Well played.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 4 years ago

And seven months into his term, he was given his release from prison. His story was on the news magazine

Seventy minutes. He got his Seven minutes of fame! Seven weeks later he went on his first real vacation ever.

He went down to go on a singles cruise, on Seven Seas Deluxe Lines. His room number, proved very lucky, and he wound up fucking seven different women! It all went on face book, properly sanitized.

His ex wife was furious that he dared to have fun, while she was totally paralyzed.

She found a guy who said that he would shoot her ex for seven thousand dollars.

Too bad it was an undercover cop. She was convicted of attempted murder, and got a seven year sentence. So for seven months, she has been getting fucked by seven different guards seven days a week. Her ex just drinks his seven and seven, as the seven women he was fucking on board the love boat, all try to convince him to get remarried.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Very nice!!!

Love how this man took control of the situation!!!! Aggravated battery would carry more than 7 years in Georgia. The cheating slut wife got what she deserved...

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Good value from on little bullet. Loved CrazyDave's continuation of the story. Perfect ending to a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

All it took to put a small, little smile on his face was one shot from a .22. Looks like you took some comments to heart, the result was a flash story. I'm just surprised with all of the homicial maniacs that hang out in LW the score isn't higher. Signed: BTW

beanburner69beanburner69almost 4 years ago
smile

You can please some of the people some of the time, and part of the people part of the time. But you can't please all the people all the time. I enjoyed all your stories. Some better than others. KEEP WRITING.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 4 years ago

Depressing? What was so depressing about that! She can't walk again and lover boy gets his balls blown off, while the MC gets seven years only, with good behavior he'll will be out in 4.

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

Nice and short. We may be crazy in LW, but I hope some of us realize we are reading FICTION for a short thrill. I think it’s just okay to get satisfaction from a fantasy and a break from reality once in a while. Thank you for sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She got hers, the ho... he'll get out of jail and start again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A .22 did that huh from across the room? Uh huh.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@starsong1977 — .22LR

Have you really shot anything, besides paper, with a .22LR? At ~30ft. it is going so fast that it can penetrate both sides of an empty steel soup can and just tip the can over. You may think that means it’s weak, but it’s the same as the magicians trick of whipping the tablecloth from under a bunch of dishes and place settings, i.e. it’s going so fast it punches through steel while hardly disturbing it.

At 50ft. it can shatter rocks (kids don’t do this at home and wear safety goggles... my friends grandfather owned a farm we’d go shoot at, so we shot rocks, cans, fallen grapefruit, fallen wormy apples, old phone books, scrap 2x4, spent shotgun shells, etc.), so 10ft it’s still carrying a lot of energy.

So, at 10ft. (guesstimating room size), going through 2” of very soft flesh, then maintaining enough velocity to shatter a vertebrate from the backside of the body (so need to assume doggy style, or variation) is certainly possible. Now, if they were in missionary, then the bullet would need to travel the thickness (and even worse, at an angle) of her body, so no.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Disgusting story. A woman may be punished for adultery, but not by crippling her. And who now pays the costs of the husband's behavior -- yes us taxpayers and people who carry health insurance.

I would much prefer a story where husband put a bullet into himself than do what he did.

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
People this is

A story. A story. Written words. Personally, if the bullet went through both-great. If it had killed both-great. The story isn't ours. Its the authors. If you're disgusted with it or want to validate what he says write YOUR OWN STORY. I bet I can go check and not one of you has wrote a story. You guys all say Saddletramp1956, and Vandemonium1 are bad authors. Yet they have more reads in one story than many of you have ever had read anything you have written. So stop complaining about authors who get no money, and do these out of the goodness of their heart. If you don't like a story vote lower on the score, or better yet, dont read stories here. And I have at least four authors I don't read anything from. One time was enough for me for those authors. One of them made Saddletramp1956 a huge favorite on here. So go crawl back under the rocks you came up out of and stop complaining. Especially to authors who don't get anything for it. KNow what happens to some of the authors that leave here? They go another site. And they get treated better. They still write. Just not here. Wonder why? Your comments are so uncalled for. Do you know I got an email from fuckyou@gmail.com. That was it. Funny, I tried to write back to it and it wasn't valid. Then I started calling said person out. This site now checks every single response I make, because I tried to get that coward to come back out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep trying

Not close to your best effort. One star ⭐️ for this one.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous